Vision runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Well he gets 1 day for repair

1.Jubilee
2.Robin
3.Toad
4.Sabreooth
5.Armadillo
6.Beast Boy
7.Thing
8.Rogue & Storm
9.Invisible Woman & Mr Fantastic/No prep
10. Ulik & Abomination
11. Wonder Woman
12.Captain Marvel

lilnutta12
GOLEM YOU are on my buddy list but i feel like punching the taste out of your mouth then kicking you down a hill - lol

jokes venom:
1.jubille - gets blown through a wall then smashed into onlivion by her powers - not he ravishes her young little self - sad

2.gets whupped hardcore by robin

3.toad uses his wind guts and blows him away long enough to escape death

4.sabretooth - good fight here good fight - venom 5/10

5.armadillo - who is that

6.beast boy - takes down venom

7.thing beats him

8.rogue and storm - kill venom

9.fantastic 2 - beat his face to the floor - he cant beat invisible - via psychic powers

10. just abombination could beat him - you should of gave help 4 venom

11.WONDER WOMAN ARE YOU MAD

12.captain marvel- takes him to space - eek! .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

then throws him back down to earth - eek!

General Kon-El
Originally posted by golem370
Well he gets 1 day for repair

1.Jubilee
2.Robin
3.Toad
4.Sabreooth
5.Armadillo
6.Beast Boy
7.Thing
8.Rogue & Storm
9.Invisible Woman & Mr Fantastic/No prep
10. Ulik & Abomination
11. Wonder Woman
12.Captain Marvel GOLEM I MISSED YOU! MAKE MORE THREADS! I MISSED YOUR THREADS! MAKE MORE, MY FRIEND! eek!

golem370
Not Venom Vision

Takion
He clears it. jockey

golem370
How does Vision do?

bigbran
Originally posted by lilnutta12
GOLEM YOU are on my buddy list but i feel like punching the taste out of your mouth then kicking you down a hill - lol

jokes venom:
1.jubille - gets blown through a wall then smashed into onlivion by her powers - not he ravishes her young little self - sad

2.gets whupped hardcore by robin

3.toad uses his wind guts and blows him away long enough to escape death

4.sabretooth - good fight here good fight - venom 5/10

5.armadillo - who is that

6.beast boy - takes down venom

7.thing beats him

8.rogue and storm - kill venom

9.fantastic 2 - beat his face to the floor - he cant beat invisible - via psychic powers

10. just abombination could beat him - you should of gave help 4 venom

11.WONDER WOMAN ARE YOU MAD

12.captain marvel- takes him to space - eek! .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

then throws him back down to earth - eek! too bad this isnt venom, and venom would beat thing anyway.

Grimm22
He clears it no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.