Batman vs The Russian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two tough fighters

The Russian- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Bizzaro.asp?UniqueId=602

batdude123
Batman.

golem370
What could Batman do against him?

batdude123
Look out everybody, Vinny Valentine is here. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Originally posted by golem370
What could Batman do against him?

To answer your question, he would simply manhandle the Russian. He has defeated bigger, stronger, and more durable opponents than the Russian. Batman's skills are just infinitely more superior than the Russian's are, and he would have little to no trouble bringing him down. Batman wins this.

Longinus
I agree

golem370
Batman takes him down and he comes back? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Russian He is superior in strength and in endurance and he can be healed and let loosed again. It would hard to stop him completely

batdude123
Batman takes him down and he comes back? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Russian He is superior in strength and in endurance and he can be healed and let loosed again. It would hard to stop him completely

The Russian is damn near retarded in the skills department compared to Batman. I doubt he'd be coming back after Bats delivered a one hit kill (the leopard strike or the tiger fist). I'm also not so sure that the Russian has more endurance. Batman fought for days on end without any sleep and he was fine. He trained his body to not depend on sleep as much.

golem370
laughing laughing

batdude123
laughing laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic) Okay, it seems you obviously can't keep an objective viewpoint on things. It's obvious you are biased towards Marvel. This is also coming from the same guy who thinks the Hulk would beat Superman.

golem370
He has been augmented to superhuman levels Batman is only peak human

golem370
(the leopard strike or the tiger fist). roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
He has been augmented to superhuman levels Batman is only peak human

This is nothing new. Batman faces those types all the time. He defeats them because he is much more fluent in the skills department. Seriously, Russian goes down hard.

batdude123
(the leopard strike or the tiger fist). roll eyes (sarcastic)

If the best you can do is to say that the Russian is uber strong and durable, then you will lose this debate. Oops, you already lost. wink

Tassadar
Originally posted by batdude123
The Russian is damn near retarded in the skills department compared to Batman. I doubt he'd be coming back after Bats delivered a one hit kill (the leopard strike or the tiger fist). I'm also not so sure that the Russian has more endurance. Batman fought for days on end without any sleep and he was fine. He trained his body to not depend on sleep as much.

Are you stupid? The Punisher decapitated him and he came back as Cyber Russian, who bitchslapped Spiderman. Even normal Russian is far stronger than any of Bats normal enemies besides Clayface. Russian was far stronger than Bane, however he is also far less intelligent. Batman beats normal Russian 10/10, but he can do nothing against Cyber Russian, who walked away from falling off the Empire State Building and shrugged off Spiderman like he was a fly. If Bats had prep he could beat Cyber Russian, but not in a straight fight.

meep-meep
Two tough fighters

The Russian- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Bizzaro.asp?UniqueId=602

That was the sorriest bio I ever seen. Who the hell wrote it?!

batdude123
Originally posted by Tassadar
Are you stupid? The Punisher decapitated him and he came back as Cyber Russian, who bitchslapped Spiderman. Even normal Russian is far stronger than any of Bats normal enemies besides Clayface. Russian was far stronger than Bane, however he is also far less intelligent. Batman beats normal Russian 10/10, but he can do nothing against Cyber Russian, who walked away from falling off the Empire State Building and shrugged off Spiderman like he was a fly. If Bats had prep he could beat Cyber Russian, but not in a straight fight.

Yeah, I'm stupid. roll eyes (sarcastic) The threadmaster never indicated that this was Cyber Russian. He just said "The Russian." Btw, there is absolutely no need for that kind of sh*t.

meep-meep
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Russian

This link is much better...

golem370
The Russian- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Russian maybe this is better

meep-meep
bangin

golem370
You replyed before I did sleep

meep-meep
yup.

HisMajestyAC43
i saw russian and thought piotr... got me all excited. sad

batman takes this. 7/10

with prep 10/10.

put a real russian in there. sheesh.

JohnnyDo3
The Russian is stronger than Batman but strength alone isnt enough to defeat Batman u've got to have the guts and the brain to beat him

MrHeavySilence
Non H2H, Batman outsmarts him

Tassadar
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, I'm stupid. roll eyes (sarcastic) The threadmaster never indicated that this was Cyber Russian. He just said "The Russian." Btw, there is absolutely no need for that kind of sh*t.

You misunderstand, I called you stupid for saying Bats could kill him in a way in which he could not come back with a pressure point. 20 minutes later I realized you probably havent read much of the Punisher, and not known how said Russian died the first time, so sorry embarrasment .

batdude123
Originally posted by Tassadar
You misunderstand, I called you stupid for saying Bats could kill him in a way in which he could not come back with a pressure point. 20 minutes later I realized you probably havent read much of the Punisher, and not known how said Russian died the first time, so sorry embarrasment .

Btw, I never said one of those death touches would "kill" him. They would just put him down long enough to be considered a victory. If you thought that I ment that they would kill him, then I'm sorry. They are just called death blows. wink

grey fox
Wait a minute , were putting Mr 'I know 370 martial arts and can take down Silver back Gorilla's with pressure points' against a guy with boobs and a fear of hot water.

Please , Bat's dumps some Bat-Acid in his face before schooling him.

The_Fury
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

golem370
He takes Batman in his arms for a hug and crushes him

batdude123
He takes Batman in his arms for a hug and crushes him

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.