Terrax vs Superboy and Wondergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Can the Tamer subjugate these engines of raging hormones??

snoopdogg
Has Terrax ever tamed anybody?

Grimm22
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Has Terrax ever tamed anybody?

Well he once immobolized Doom and Doom was killed when Silver Surfer and Terrax fell on him stick out tongue

Of course it didnt actually kill Doom it just destroyed his body, as he possessed a nearby bystander. Then he got his original body back from the beyonder wink

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
Can the Tamer subjugate these engines of raging hormones??

NOPE.

golem370
Yes he is stronger faster and more experienced then them combined he is a Herald come on He stood toe to toe with Morg way longer then ether of the chicks could

UniOmni
Batdude, you don't think he can even stalemate the two?

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
Batdude, you don't think he can even stalemate the two?

Sure he can, however in basically all of his fights he is humiliated.

golem370
Not the one against Kyle lol

snoopdogg
Originally posted by golem370
Not the one against Kyle lol True. But Kyle even says he has no idea on how to use his ring or something to that effect. He was GL for a short time during that fight.

If they met currently Kyle would own him.

batdude123
Not the one against Kyle lol

Come on now. Rookie Kyle was pathetic. Experienced Kyle=Hal Jordan wink

HisMajestyAC43
sadly, as much as i hate to give a victory to these two, i am pretty much certain that they would take him. now maybe if he was still at the full power from galactus and if he had won a few more meaningful battles id give it to terrax, but since he seems to just not quite be up there anymore i give it to the two brats 6/10.

bigbran
Yes he is stronger faster and more experienced then them combined he is a Herald come on He stood toe to toe with Morg way longer then ether of the chicks could

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.