Superman vs Robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Can the Boy Wonder beat the Man of Steel? Clark is powerless, but knows his Kluxor etc. How does he fare??

This is a testing of the waters......Some people at another board, believe that Superman can beat Robin, even without powers.

batdude123
Hmmm, Tim Drake I assume? Tim Drake definitely falls in the top 15 h2h fighters on DC earth. Superman has definitely got the experience factor. However, I'm not sure if Superman has what it takes in order to take out Drake without his powers. no expression

UniOmni
Yeppers. Its Drake

bigbran
robin beats him with powers.

Superboy Prime
IMO Supes would be able to beat him. He is older, more experienced and he is cunning. Besides IMO even fighting against a powerless Supes would be intimidating for the boy wonder.

UniOmni
Why should he?? He's beaten better, and has been doing so since the tender age of 13 i believe. Superman without powers, is just another goon for the guy........At least, imo.

bigbran
hes not even a goon, he would be a weak man, just watch superman 2. and robins has fought bigger monsters(bats penis)

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
hes not even a goon, he would be a weak man, just watch superman 2. and robins has fought bigger monsters(bats penis)

1. You're sick.

2. That's not a good representation of how Superman's fighting skills are. He is MUCH better than that. If you are going to go by movies, then I will say that Thing is unable to lift a fire truck (or drag one for that matter). roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
i would to.

batdude123
i would to.

no expression

HisMajestyAC43
sadly without powers in this fight big blue is goin down.

i just dont think he has much fighting skill without the super reflexes. and on top of that when has superman ever needed to defend himself with martial arts?

i doubt superman has much of a fighting style besides smash fly smash run smash. take out fly and run and it turns into miss miss miss against robin.

timmy 8/10.

bigbran
your underestimating robin.
its basically a karate master vs the big show, if he ever became 100 pounds.

Broly92
Robin wins and that is just not saying that because well you already know batdude123
Robin takes on guys who have fought others Supes has fought with powers and lived so he wins for sure

meep-meep
Originally posted by batdude123
no expression

He was agreeing with you... no expression

meep-meep
your underestimating robin.
its basically a karate master vs the big show, if he ever became 100 pounds.

Actually it'd be more like a trained killer vs some guy who's been a couple fights.

Broly92
Originally posted by meep-meep
Actually it'd be more like a trained killer vs some guy who's been a couple fights.
exactly it's like a normal inshape guy of the street vs. a martial artist master

batdude123
He was agreeing with you... no expression

I was being sarcastic in the post he agreed with. no expression

batdude123

Try a guy who has had over a thousand years of experience. wink

meep-meep
I was being sarcastic in the post he agreed with. no expression

Yeah you didn't say anything. That's not really sarcasm.

meep-meep
Try a guy who has had over a thousand years of experience. wink

Who's rellied on his powers to do the fighting for him.

UniOmni
But he had his powers in those 1000 years. Not saying he doesn't have any know how, but to take on a member of the Batclan with no powers?? Pushing the limit.

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
But he had his powers in those 1000 years. Not saying he doesn't have any know how, but to take on a member of the Batclan with no powers?? Pushing the limit.

I already told you that I think Drake would take him. no expression

batdude123
Yeah you didn't say anything. That's not really sarcasm.

NO! roll eyes (sarcastic) Not the post where I put " no expression ," the one where I stated he was wrong in using movie Superman as a basis of what Superman's fighting skills are like. wink

UniOmni
I already told you that I think Drake would take him. no expression

Oh you did? My bad.

batdude123
Oh you did? My bad.

Yeah, however it is a common misconception that Superman isn't a good fighter.

Broly92
He is an averge fighter at best maybe on level of a police officer

bigbran
Originally posted by Broly92
He is an averge fighter at best maybe on level of a police officer maybe

batdude123

Oh for the love of..... doh

You know absolutely nothing of Superman. On top of that, you hate his guts so you have a biased opinion.

batdude123
maybe

roll eyes (sarcastic)

meep-meep

I wouldn't say he's an average fighter. Just because he has relied mainly on his powers to win fights for him doesn't mean he couldn't fight. I'd say he is on the level of a competent mixed martial artist but not on the same level as Robin.

meep-meep
laughing

Broly92
I'm saying a experienced cop who knows how to handle himself but when facing someone as good as Robin will loseOriginally posted by batdude123

You know absolutely nothing of Superman. On top of that, you hate his guts so you have a biased opinion.
Just because I do does not mean I know nothing about him I liked him when I was younger

meep-meep
I'm saying a experienced cop who knows how to handle himself but when facing someone as good as Robin will lose
Just because I do does not mean I know nothing about him I liked him when I was younger

An experienced cop is not an average fighter and an average fighter is not a competent mixed martial artist.

Juntai
Tim was beating up the former Batgirl in the last issue of Robin. big grin

Broly92
An experienced cop is not an average fighter and an average fighter is not a competent mixed martial artist.
At best I said he is on that level witch very well could be a competent martial artist

Validus
Robin rocks him. Superman has some skill but I generally think even the top tiers with so called great MA skill are scrubs compared to the street level guys.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Robin rocks him. Superman has some skill but I generally think even the top tiers with so called great MA skill are scrubs compared to the street level guys.

yes

General Kon-El
I was being sarcastic in the post he agreed with. no expression laughing

UniOmni
Originally posted by Validus

Yeah, i generally gotta agree. I think it all really comes down to, its not a necessary to dodge, when its far easier to simply take the hit and keep going.
Not knocking WW or the decent fighter that is Superman, but even me, with my brown belt in MA, is gonna get rocked facing a true martial artist.
The street level can't take the hit.
Or at least, know that each free hit can be their last. Top tiers don't have to worry about that as much. So the streets have to be better. Simply to see the next sunrise.

Avalonofthewind
Robin wins. Superman may be an above average fighter/athlete but this guy depends on his skills to win...it's life and death for him unlike Superman.

And that puts the Batclan on a whole other level.

diabloman
wtf is robing gonna do to supes ?

diabloman
oooops

kgkg
Robin is like Batman...........well close enough

A powerless Superman can't beat Robin

diabloman
Originally posted by kgkg
Robin is like Batman...........well close enough

A powerless Superman can't beat Robin jubilee has kicked robins butt before. and she cant beat supes. so supes takes it here big grin

batdude123
Originally posted by diabloman
jubilee has kicked robins butt before. and she cant beat supes. so supes takes it here big grin

What you just posted right there made absolutely no sense and was completely pointless. You contributed nothing with that. wink big grin

diabloman
What you just posted right there made absolutely no sense and was completely pointless. You contributed nothing with that. wink big grin you just dont have the head and understand what others says. big grin

kgkg
jubilee has kicked robins butt before. and she cant beat supes. so supes takes it here big grin
Jubilee > Superman
laughing

Robin > JLA evil face

diabloman
Jubilee > Superman
laughing

Robin > JLA evil face retard i said jubilee has kicked robins butt before. and jubilee cant take on supes so that means no way in hell robin can handle supes

kgkg
retard i said jubilee has kicked robins butt before. and jubilee cant take on supes so that means no way in hell robin can handle supes
u are serious?

talking about marvel vs DC crossover.

hmmmmmmmmm ok

that means
Wov > lobo
Strom > WW

Which is false that comic was fan voted...... and crossover is based on fame of the characters.

batdude123
you just dont have the head and understand what others says. big grin

I "dont have the head and understand what others says?" What the f**k?

D-Block
does Diabloman understand that Supes is without his powers

diabloman
u are serious?

talking about marvel vs DC crossover.

hmmmmmmmmm ok

that means
Wov > lobo
Strom > WW

Which is false that comic was fan voted...... and crossover is based on fame of the characters. that was stupid that they put storm beat WW. wolverine takes down lobo of course

diabloman
even without powers supes still takes it

batdude123
Originally posted by D-Block
does Diabloman understand that Supes is without his powers

I guess not. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
wolverine takes down lobo of course

Wow, that was disturbing. What the f**k?

D-Block
that was stupid that they put storm beat WW. wolverine takes down lobo of course
U really think Wolverine could take out Lobo

batdude123

Unless Superman became a master martial artist from the last time I read him, or you don't know what you are talking about. I'll go with choice two. wink

diabloman
Wow, that was disturbing. What the f**k? your phucking retarted if u think lobo can beat wolverine

batdude123
U really think Wolverine could take out Lobo

You have to learn that everything he posts is rediculous. big grin

D-Block
Without powers Supes is not beating Tim.

D-Block
You have to learn that everything he posts is rediculous. big grin
Oh Ok

batdude123
your phucking retarted if u think lobo can beat wolverine

Oh my sweet lord. doh Talk about being retarded. roll eyes (sarcastic) Man, wolverine8888 has NOTHING on you.

diabloman
Unless Superman became a master martial artist from the last time I read him, or you don't know what you are talking about. I'll go with choice two. wink i made a thread not to long ago wolvie vs supes. both of them no powers. just hand to hand fight. and yall say supes takes it cause hes studied every single type of martial arts.

diabloman
Oh my sweet lord. doh Talk about being retarded. roll eyes (sarcastic) Man, wolverine8888 has NOTHING on you. who the hell is wolverine8888 ?

batdude123
i made a thread not to long ago wolvie vs supes. both of them no powers. just hand to hand fight. and yall say supes takes it cause hes studied every single type of martial arts.

We were bullshitting you because you made a blatent spite thread. Superman is NOT a master martial artist, and he would lose to Tim Drake.

batdude123
who the hell is wolverine8888 ?

The worst Wolverine fanboy KMC has ever seen. You my friend, just replaced him with your comment. wink

diabloman
We were bullshitting you because you made a blatent spite thread. Superman is NOT a master martial artist, and he would lose to Tim Drake. i wasnt bullshitting and was no spite thread cause many posted dumbass

diabloman
The worst Wolverine fanboy KMC has ever seen. You my friend, just replaced him with your comment. wink you need some serious therapy if you say lobo can take on wolverine

D-Block
your phucking retarted if u think lobo can beat wolverine
You think Wolverine can beat Lobo but I'm retarded what in the Hell is Wolverine going to do to Lobo.

diabloman
You think Wolverine can beat Lobo but I'm retarded what in the Hell is Wolverine going to do to Lobo. knock his ass out. wolverine has better fighting skills then lobo. wolverine has a healing factor if u dont remember that silly.

batdude123
you need some serious therapy if you say lobo can take on wolverine

Dude, shut the f*ck up. You are so not worth my time. roll eyes (sarcastic) Not even capt it up, jinzin, or any other Wolverine fan would say that Wolverine would win. Do you realize that Lobo can make clones of himself with a drop of his blood? Or the fact that he gives SUPERMAN a good fight? Man, I don't even know why you post here because he obviously have no knowledge whatsoever of comics. Everybody here considers your posts as jokes, because they are so rediculous. I need therapy??? Pffffft. roll eyes (sarcastic) Please, don't waste my time or everybody elses with such STUPID remarks as this one. It gets annoying after the MILLIONTH time.

diabloman
The worst Wolverine fanboy KMC has ever seen. You my friend, just replaced him with your comment. wink not such a good idea you call somone fanboy. just about any thread with batman u say he wins no matter what. so somone else here is the biggest fanboy on here.

batdude123
knock his ass out. wolverine has better fighting skills then lobo. wolverine has a healing factor if u dont remember that silly.

BUT BUT WOLBEREEN HAS DA HEEELING FACOTER. HE CNA BEET LBOO EASSSIE. DUR DUR.

diabloman
Dude, shut the f*ck up. You are so not worth my time. roll eyes (sarcastic) Not even capt it up, jinzin, or any other Wolverine fan would say that Wolverine would win. Do you realize that Lobo can make clones of himself with a drop of his blood? Or the fact that he gives SUPERMAN a good fight? Man, I don't even know why you post here because he obviously have no knowledge whatsoever of comics. Everybody here considers your posts as jokes, because they are so rediculous. I need therapy??? Pffffft. roll eyes (sarcastic) Please, don't waste my time or everybody elses with such STUPID remarks as this one. It gets annoying after the MILLIONTH time. you think u know more than anyone else on here mr perfect which u imagine you are. you dont know jack about wolverine.

diabloman
BUT BUT WOLBEREEN HAS DA HEEELING FACOTER. HE CNA BEET LBOO EASSSIE. DUR DUR. i know its late but come on man lay off the 6 packs

batdude123
not such a good idea you call somone fanboy. just about any thread with batman u say he wins no matter what. so somone else here is the biggest fanboy on here.

You have the reading skills of a preschooler and nobody takes what you say seriously because nobody respects you enough. Gee, I wonder why??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
you think u know more than anyone else on here mr perfect which u imagine you are. you dont know jack about wolverine.

You are in absolutely NO position to say something like that to me. Especially after just saying that Lobo would lose to Wolverine. roll eyes (sarcastic) Please man, this is getting embarrassing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

diabloman
You have the reading skills of a preschooler and nobody takes what you say seriously because nobody respects you enough. Gee, I wonder why??? roll eyes (sarcastic) 1st of all i wouldnt want any repsect from that retarted head of yours. you just hate it more than anything else in the world if a marvel character wins.

D-Block
knock his ass out. wolverine has better fighting skills then lobo. wolverine has a healing factor if u dont remember that silly.
Healing Factor vs Immortal
Wolverine lifts 800lbs Lobo trades blows with Superman I think Wolverine would be knocked out or Lobo could just take him to the Sun. Which ever one he thinks of first.

batdude123
1st of all i wouldnt wan any repsect from that retarted head of yours. you just hate it more than anything else in the world if a marvel character wins.

Yeah, okay buddy. roll eyes (sarcastic) You know absolutely nothing about Marvel, DC, or any other comic company. NOTHING.

diabloman
Healing Factor vs Immortal
Wolverine lifts 800lbs Lobo trades blows with Superman I think Wolverine would be knocked out or Lobo could just take him to the Sun. Which ever one he thinks of first. lobo is stronger than wolverine but he will get back up in a sec if lobo hits him. if superman hits him ok yah thats a different story there.

batdude123
lobo is stronger than wolverine but he will get back up in a sec if lobo hits him. if superman hits him ok yah thats a different story there.

Come on, just drop the subject. You are embarrassing yourself by saying Wolverine would take Lobo.

diabloman
Yeah, okay buddy. roll eyes (sarcastic) You know absolutely nothing about Marvel, DC, or any other comic company. NOTHING. you dont know jack about there past of whats happened in other comics. you only keep up with batboy and ive noticed myself that youve said some BS about him as well laughing more than some laughing

diabloman
Come on, just drop the subject. You are embarrassing yourself by saying Wolverine would take Lobo. he can. you just dont want to admit it.

batdude123
you dont know jack about there past of whats happened in other comics. you only keep up with batboy and ive noticed myself that youve said some BS about him as well laughing more than some laughing

Oh really? That's funny coming from you. roll eyes (sarcastic) You say stupid sh*t about EVERYTHING. All your posts have the logic of a three year old. Why did you even bother to join KMC?

batdude123
he can. you just dont want to admit it.

Diabloman, what you are saying doesn't even come close to being in the RELM of making sense. roll eyes (sarcastic)

D-Block
lobo is stronger than wolverine but he will get back up in a sec if lobo hits him. if superman hits him ok yah thats a different story there.
What in the hell do you think would happen if Wolverine hit Lobo.

diabloman
Oh really? That's funny coming from you. roll eyes (sarcastic) You say stupid sh*t about EVERYTHING. All your posts have the logic of a three year old. Why did you even bother to join KMC? i was about to ask you the same thing of why u come here just to make an ass out of yourself which u already are an ass. but i should have to remind you im sure u know by now laughing

D-Block
How is he going to beat Lobo

diabloman
What in the hell do you think would happen if Wolverine hit Lobo. he could cut his damn arm off with those claws. many of you have even said it yourselves that wolvies claws are sharp enough to cut through just about anything.

diabloman
and tell me what is lobo gonna do to him ?

batdude123
i was about to ask you the same thing of why u come here just to make an ass out of yourself which u already are an ass. but i should have to remind you im sure u know by now laughing

DiaBLOWman, please just stop posting. You are embarrassing yourself. Frankly, I'm starting to feel sorry for you.

diabloman
DiaBLOWman, please just stop posting. You are embarrassing yourself. Frankly, I'm starting to feel sorry for you. awww how thought full of you. laughing

batdude123
and tell me what is lobo gonna do to him ?

Kill him. Cause there's not a damn thing Wolvie can do to Lobo. no Lobo gives Superman trouble, and you're trying to tell me that Wolverine would beat him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

emporerpants
diabloman....just be shut up...you're just....retarded beyond belief...i'm starting to think you're just a troll, which is probably exactly what you are. hence, you should be ignored.

D-Block
That will spill blood which means Lobo clones. What's going to happen when he throws Wolverine in space.

diabloman
Kill him. Cause there's not a damn thing Wolvie can do to Lobo. no Lobo gives Superman trouble, and you're trying to tell me that Wolverine would beat him. roll eyes (sarcastic) hmm lobo would kill him you say. well be more specific there pal. i already told you exactly what wolvie would do to him.

D-Block
hmm lobo would kill him you say. well be more specific there pal. i already told you exactly what wolvie would do to him.
What you said would not kill LOBO

batdude123
hmm lobo would kill him you say. well be more specific there pal. i already told you exactly what wolvie would do to him.

Wolverine couldn't provide enough force that is necessary in order to completely sever Lobo's arm off. Lobo is a very durable person, heck, he takes shots from Superman and keeps on coming. Wolverine's claws possess the POTENTIAL of being able to cut through everything, however he can't provide enough force to, and that's what it really comes down to. However, if Wolverine did somehow manage to slash Lobo, the drops of blood would create clones of Lobo. Essentially making it IMPOSSIBLE for Wolverine to defeat him. Seriously, if you think that Wolverine is able to defeat Superman, just say so. That is what you are coming off as saying.

diabloman
What you said would not kill LOBO wolverine is much faster when hes attacking his oppenents. hes fast enough to get to him and cut his damn head off.

diabloman
Wolverine couldn't provide enough force that is necessary in order to completely sever Lobo's arm off. Lobo is a very durable person, heck, he takes shots from Superman and keeps on coming. Wolverine's claws possess the POTENTIAL of being able to cut through everything, however he can't provide enough force to, and that's what it really comes down to. However, if Wolverine did somehow manage to slash Lobo, the drops of blood would create clones of Lobo. Essentially making it IMPOSSIBLE for Wolverine to defeat him. Seriously, if you think that Wolverine is able to defeat Superman, just say so. That is what you are coming off as saying. wolverine wins

D-Block
Wolverine couldn't provide enough force that is necessary in order to completely sever Lobo's arm off. Lobo is a very durable person, heck, he takes shots from Superman and keeps on coming. Wolverine's claws possess the POTENTIAL of being able to cut through everything, however he can't provide enough force to, and that's what it really comes down to. However, if Wolverine did somehow manage to slash Lobo, the drops of blood would create clones of Lobo. Essentially making it IMPOSSIBLE for Wolverine to defeat him. Seriously, if you think that Wolverine is able to defeat Superman, just say so. That is what you are coming off as saying.
Agreed.

diabloman
Agreed. wolverine wins

D-Block
Robin wins agaist SM without powers

batdude123
wolverine wins

laughing BRILLIANT debating skills. Oh man, you have the logic of a genius!!! How can I argue against that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

diabloman
Robin wins agaist SM without powers wolverine wins

diabloman
laughing BRILLIANT debating skills. Oh man, you have the logic of a genius!!! How can I argue against that? roll eyes (sarcastic) wolverine wins

batdude123
wolverine wins

Oh really??? If you think so, then try and come up with at least a DECENT rebuttal to what I posted.

diabloman
Oh really??? If you think so, then try and come up with at least a DECENT rebuttal to what I posted. wolverine wins

D-Block
wolverine wins
Robin wins

diabloman
Robin wins wolverine wins

batdude123
D-Block, just ignore Diabloman. He has nothing positive to contribute to this debate, so just don't respond to him anymore.

diabloman
D-Block, just ignore Diabloman. He has nothing positive to contribute to this debate, so just don't respond to him anymore. wolverine wins

batdude123
wolverine wins

You are a TROLL. Stop spamming this thread up with garbage.

diabloman
You are a TROLL. Stop spamming this thread up with garbage. wolverine wins

D-Block
D-Block, just ignore Diabloman. He has nothing positive to contribute to this debate, so just don't respond to him anymore.
I'm out Diabloman is a little slow I think.

diabloman
I'm out Diabloman is a little slow I think. wolverine wins

batdude123
Diabloman, you were OWNED here. Get over it, and move on with your life.

diabloman
Diabloman, you were OWNED here. Get over it, and move on with your life. wolverine wins

D-Block
wolverine wins Guess who's back? Diabloman you just said in another thread that WW was two strong for Wolverine but he can be Lobo man you are making no since. But you never do I can see.

diabloman
Guess who's back? Diabloman you just said in another thread that WW was two strong for Wolverine but he can be Lobo man you are making no since. But you never do I can see. wolverine wins. and your phucking retarted if you say WW can beat wolverine

D-Block
wolverine wins. and your phucking retarted if you say WW can beat wolverine
She can and you said fool.

diabloman
She can and you said fool. wolverine wins

D-Block
wolverine wins. and your phucking retarted if you say WW can beat wolverine She can and you said it fool.

diabloman
She can and you said it fool. wolverine wins

MrHeavySilence
*rides the bandwagon of Wolverine fans*: Yeah! WHOOO! Wolverine Wins!

Anyway, I think Robin wins under the circumstances.

Tim was trained by one of the world's greatest fighters. Clark was trained by corn fields.

grey fox
Diabloman = http://www.clown-ministry.com/images/BobKeeshan-chof90.jpg

Diabloman , you know jack-shit about comic's. Honestly I thought their were levels of retarded that even YOU couldn't drop to. Guess you proved me wrong

You can't write , can't read (since you keep on blaming others for post's YOU writ ) can't debate (Even 8888 can do better then Wolverine Win's) and just generally can't

Now onto these posts (By the way , if you can hold on before tripping over your post's I'd be very grateful wink )

Wolverine versus Lobo

Wolvie has no chance , none in the slightest . Lobo's taken a point blank Nuke , been hit by 'A level 12 disintegration beam' and fights Supes regularly . He can clone himself and regrow limb's/Body parts extraordinarily quickly .

Wolveirne on the other hand has a weak 'Healing Factor ' (Weak compared to Lobo's ) which in fact by passes his stated rules (He shouldn't be able re-grow organs and limb's..or anything that's been burnt) Adamantium Claws (Which can only cut something determined upon Wolverine's own paltry 800 lb strength) and Enhanced senses.

Wonder Woman versus Wolverine

I'm not even going to comment on how stupid this is . Wonder Woman wins , PERIOD .

De-powered Clark versus Tim Drake Robin

Supes has a 3/10 chance here.

Why ?

My reasons are this. Clark for one is intimidating , powered or not Tim knows he's taking on a guy that (usually) could punch his head off with the littlest of effort. Not only that but Clark is quite a big guy , notice what Spidemran said in Marvel versus Dc when he propositioned a date with Lois 'Whoa..I'm sorry clark..I mean you could squash me liek a bug' .

Now onto Supes Martial Art's skill . He's fairly competent usually relying on his powers but does know enough to keep himself in a fight. He knows various pressure points and a few kung-fu moves. But overall relies on his powers to much .

So in the long run Robin kick's his ass.

Juntai
wolverine is much faster when hes attacking his oppenents. hes fast enough to get to him and cut his damn head off. Lobo has superspeed,. He's far faster than Wolverine.
He's strong and durable enough to trade blows with Superman. Wolverine isn't.
Lobo's healing factor makes Wolverine's look like normal everday human healing.
Chopping off Lobo's head or arm, would not stop him...he would either grow a new one, or make 5...10... 10000 clones of him pop out of the blood that spills, all equally as strong and durable and fast.
Lobo has the POWER, yes, it's one of his POWERS, to find the weakness in any character, or fighting style.
Lobo is a super genius, even though he doesn't like to act like it most of the time.
Lobo carries enough guns, grenades and ammo to level entire cities in seconds.
He's carried nuclear missles into close quarters combat and survived ground zero of two nukes going off in the same location at the same time.
Lobo has killed off entire civilations and planets.

Wolverine simply CANNOT hang with him, in the slighest.

batdude123
Originally posted by grey fox
Diabloman = http://www.clown-ministry.com/images/BobKeeshan-chof90.jpg

Diabloman , you know jack-shit about comic's. Honestly I thought their were levels of retarded that even YOU couldn't drop to. Guess you proved me wrong

You can't write , can't read (since you keep on blaming others for post's YOU writ ) can't debate (Even 8888 can do better then Wolverine Win's) and just generally can't

Now onto these posts (By the way , if you can hold on before tripping over your post's I'd be very grateful wink )

Wolverine versus Lobo

Wolvie has no chance , none in the slightest . Lobo's taken a point blank Nuke , been hit by 'A level 12 disintegration beam' and fights Supes regularly . He can clone himself and regrow limb's/Body parts extraordinarily quickly .

Wolveirne on the other hand has a weak 'Healing Factor ' (Weak compared to Lobo's ) which in fact by passes his stated rules (He shouldn't be able re-grow organs and limb's..or anything that's been burnt) Adamantium Claws (Which can only cut something determined upon Wolverine's own paltry 800 lb strength) and Enhanced senses.

Wonder Woman versus Wolverine

I'm not even going to comment on how stupid this is . Wonder Woman wins , PERIOD .

De-powered Clark versus Tim Drake Robin

Supes has a 3/10 chance here.

Why ?

My reasons are this. Clark for one is intimidating , powered or not Tim knows he's taking on a guy that (usually) could punch his head off with the littlest of effort. Not only that but Clark is quite a big guy , notice what Spidemran said in Marvel versus Dc when he propositioned a date with Lois 'Whoa..I'm sorry clark..I mean you could squash me liek a bug' .

Now onto Supes Martial Art's skill . He's fairly competent usually relying on his powers but does know enough to keep himself in a fight. He knows various pressure points and a few kung-fu moves. But overall relies on his powers to much .

So in the long run Robin kick's his ass.

laughing

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
Lobo has superspeed,. He's far faster than Wolverine.
He's strong and durable enough to trade blows with Superman. Wolverine isn't.
Lobo's healing factor makes Wolverine's look like normal everday human healing.
Chopping off Lobo's head or arm, would not stop him...he would either grow a new one, or make 5...10... 10000 clones of him pop out of the blood that spills, all equally as strong and durable and fast.
Lobo has the POWER, yes, it's one of his POWERS, to find the weakness in any character, or fighting style.
Lobo is a super genius, even though he doesn't like to act like it most of the time.
Lobo carries enough guns, grenades and ammo to level entire cities in seconds.
He's carried nuclear missles into close quarters combat and survived ground zero of two nukes going off in the same location at the same time.
Lobo has killed off entire civilations and planets.

Wolverine simply CANNOT hang with him, in the slighest.

yes

grey fox
*High fives Batdude and Juntai *

batdude123
i wasnt bullshitting and was no spite thread cause many posted dumbass

Yes, I'M the dumbass. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Originally posted by grey fox
*High fives Batdude and Juntai *

*High fives GF right back*

UniOmni
Damn Diabloman. You got sonned something serious.......Gosh.

batdude123
Damn Diabloman. You got sonned something serious.......Gosh.

Uni, read this thread from about page 3 onward. wink

Tron
diabloman, how about you stop trolling throughout the thread? Thank you.

Everyone else, lets please stay on topic.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tron
diabloman, how about you stop trolling throughout the thread? Thank you.

Everyone else, lets please stay on topic.

Drake wins 8/10.

Validus
I'm trying to figure out how Superman wins any. no expression

rotiart
Wolverine Vs. Lobo. Wolverine goes down.
Wolverine Vs. WW. Ever kill a fly with a fly swatter? Wolverine's the Fly.

As for Superman. Well. If Robin's smart, he'll down Superman without bruising him up too much, or ruining that prettyboy face.
Robin > Superman in this situation. But if Supes get hurt...
Lois will probalby go Apesh!t on Robin. :P

Juntai
I dunno, powerless Superman just beat up Lex, who has trained with some of the worlds best himself, such as Mercy. Granted, Supes took some blows, but showed he's no slouch, even powerless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.