highfather vs odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
who wins the most powerful skyfather, or the highfather?
git it on.

bigbran
they fight on neutral ground, but if nesicarry, i can move it to asguard.

Mider
i dont think it matters where they fight, highfather is suppose to equal darkseid isnt he was he effected by the crisis?

bigbran
so, that might also mean tthat odin is equal to pc darkseid.

Mider
i doubt that very much.

bigbran
you mean the guy that has tooken down surter, and also fought celestials, fought surtur with the sword of twilight. done a bunch of other crazy shit.

pc darky was only said to be on gs level, and thats because the creator left marvel.

bigbran
whats highfathers best feat?

Broly92
Odin wins

bigbran
Originally posted by Broly92
Odin wins fatality?

the Darkone
Odin will eat highfather alive, Odin is too damn powerful for Highfather.

bigbran
ooo, does that mean...
that....
thanos...
is...
on..
the...
same...
level...
as..

pre crisus darkseid. yes blowup

Broly92
Highfather is like a notch below Odin considering he is equal to Darkseid who is equal to Thanos who Odin could have beaten easily if he really wanted to

Validus
Please. Highfather has a creation (Takion) that could give Thanos a run for his money.

Mider
odin fighting celestials thats pretty dumb considering the destroyer with more then one skyfather couldnt even hurt one, then he drives out infinity thats PIS i think, him crushing planets, i think thats more PIS but then again it can just mean he grew big and crushed it with his hand not that big a feat its not like he did it with his mind like darkseid when he moved two planets, and magus can grow to the size of a star so im guessing he can crush a planet in his hand.

Broly92
Mider you are crazy in thinking that rolling on floor laughing

Takion
Originally posted by Validus
Please. Highfather has a creation (Takion) that could give Thanos a run for his money.
DAM STRAIGHT IM THAT POWERFUL!!!

J/K.

Yes Takion, He was the only one able to actually push-back Pre-Crisis DS.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Mider
odin fighting celestials thats pretty dumb considering the destroyer with more then one skyfather couldnt even hurt one, then he drives out infinity thats PIS i think, him crushing planets, i think thats more PIS but then again it can just mean he grew big and crushed it with his hand not that big a feat its not like he did it with his mind like darkseid when he moved two planets, and magus can grow to the size of a star so im guessing he can crush a planet in his hand.

Odin was originaly insanely powerful but later on, during the political correctization of Marvel, he (blond blue-eyed northern european) was depowered to make way for ethnic diversity. This is why those Thor comics involving the celestials had so many different types of gods.

bigbran
so this takion was to highfather
as tyrant is to galactus.

guy222
odin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Highfather

That Damned staff is no joke, AND he has the Alpha bullets on top of that.

llagrok
Gungnir and his sword aren't jokes either.

cosmicjudge
dude guys honestly i think highfather would take this.

he has never how ever shown his thrue power he has how ever
been able to teleport the entire planet of new genesis to the new earth universe with out any effort. and he is known to be able to channel every form of energy that exists within the dcu. that makes him omnipotent.

this fight would destroy universes but in the end i think that odin would fall, as he has done in the past against surtur.

Mshinu
Odin is not going down to some ageing hippie like Highfather

manx422
highfather

Wild Shadow
Odin.. i really havent seen any feats that would compare him to odin...

hHigh father goes down just like Thanos did but with little less back talk

Warlord
odin

Prep-Man
Odster ftw.

Batman-Prime
Stalemate

Omega Vision
Odin 6/10. Highfather is pretty powerful and has done things that Odin can't do but he hasn't really shown much battle prowess.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Stalemate Stalemate? What? Who has he beaten anywhere near to Odin's level?Originally posted by Omega Vision
Odin 6/10. Highfather is pretty powerful and has done things that Odin can't do but he hasn't really shown much battle prowess. What has he done that Odin can't do which relates to a combat related advantage?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Stalemate? What? Who has he beaten anywhere near to Odin's level? What has he done that Odin can't do which relates to a combat related advantage?
Tap into the power of the Source. Really Odin would probably take 7 or even 8 out of 10 but you can't underestimate High Father considering that he likely possesses most if not all the power that Takion possesses.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Tap into the power of the Source. Really Odin would probably take 7 or even 8 out of 10 but you can't underestimate High Father considering that he likely possesses most if not all the power that Takion possesses. Izaya isn't the source and hasn't done anything to suggest he becomes more powerful than Odin when he does so.

Odin beats both ten out of ten at his best.

Omega Vision
Izaya isn't the source and hasn't done anything to suggest he becomes more powerful than Odin when he does so.

Odin beats both ten out of ten at his best.
Are you incapable of ever seeing any fight as anything but a stomp one way or another?

ares834
Odin wins a majority. 7/10.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Mider

Shut up you moron.

Odin beats Highfather, the goat herder of gods.

His Scepter of Power ftw.

quanchi112
Are you incapable of ever seeing any fight as anything but a stomp one way or another? I don't see most of these fights on here as stomps but when they are they are.

Omega Vision
I don't see most of these fights on here as stomps but when they are they are.
And its only coincidental that often times when everyone else calls spite on one side you call stomp on the other and that when everyone else thinks its a close match you call stomp for your favored character?

Interesting.

quanchi112
And its only coincidental that often times when everyone else calls spite on one side you call stomp on the other and that when everyone else thinks its a close match you call stomp for your favored character?

Interesting. Izaya's nowhere near Odin in combat showings. Odin stomps.

Blanket
I hate my old posts. They remind me too much of Quanchi.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blanket
I hate my old posts. They remind me too much of Quanchi.
To me they remind me more of Soul Devourer, only less spelling errors. You had that asinine ABC logic+making every other sentence a facetious question. smile

Blanket
To me they remind me more of Soul Devourer, only less spelling errors. You had that asinine ABC logic+making every other sentence a facetious question. smile Quanchi.

Omega Vision
Quanchi.
Alright fine, they're like Quanchi. Happy Dance

Cartesian Doubt
Based on Feats = Odin

High father written by Jack Kirby vs Odin = a draw !

celeyhyga17
Odin 6/10. Highfather is pretty powerful and has done things that Odin can't do but he hasn't really shown much battle prowess.

agree but like 6.5/10 for Woden

AsbestosFlaygon
but if nesicarry, i can move it to asguard. Originally posted by celeyhyga17
6.5/10 for Woden
facepalm

comicfan11
Could go either way.
Maybe slight edge to Odin.

Mrblonde
Odin 7-8 out of 10...I have never been impressed with Highfather.

Allankles
Odin should win, and I say this only because Highfather doesn't have combat feats. Powerwise he's up there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.