Favorite Saturday Night Live skit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Rob
What was your favorite skit on SNL if you have one? And don't start talking about how much it sucks now,it's been on for 3 decades.

diabloman
Originally posted by Black Rob
What was your favorite skit on SNL if you have one? And don't start talking about how much it sucks now,it's been on for 3 decades. SNL has SUCKED alot ever sense will ferrel left.

Darth Macabre
No, SNL sucked WHILE Will Ferrell was there...It's back to being good now though.

As for my favorite skit....Matt Foley the motivational speaker.

Do you live in a van, down by the river?

diabloman
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
No, SNL sucked WHILE Will Ferrell was there...It's back to being good now though.

As for my favorite skit....Matt Foley the motivational speaker.

Do you live in a van, down by the river? no river in this area. my grandparents used to have a cool van.

diabloman
the celebrity jeopardy episodes where funny. and please will ferrel was the best.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by diabloman
the celebrity jeopardy episodes where funny. and please will ferrel was the best.

The Jeopardy was good, but they relied on him too much...It was getting old.

diabloman
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
The Jeopardy was good, but they relied on him too much...It was getting old. cause we was great. why do u think hes such a good actor now. id say hes taken over sandler. im sure they dont like eachother verry much

Black Rob
My favorite was a skit from the 70's where Eddie Murphy turns into a white guy to see how whites live. My favorite part is when he goes to the bank and he says his name is Mr. White.

diabloman
waynes world episodes where great to. ive been looking every where for a DVD that has all the episodes.

GM Nebaris
Sandler was by far the best.

The season finale blowed imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.