Silver Surfer vs. Franklin Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DPR
My first post and this is probably stupid, but who would win?

Soleran
Richards, he's not just good he's Fantastic!

batdude123
Originally posted by DPR
My first post and this is probably stupid, but who would win?

What the f**k? eer Silver Surfer 10/10.

The Pict
franklin has mental blocks to stop him using his powers so he is doomed. if not though i would think he could win as he is an omega mutant (and they p*ss me off) and has created an entire planet.

TheKahn
Originally posted by batdude123
What the f**k? eer Silver Surfer 10/10.

and don't you forget it! cool

UniOmni
Richards at his max though?? Equated to a celestial in power. After all, he created the Heroes Reborn Universe. Thats gotta be something as a power feat.

Rols
Franklin 10000/10.

Broly92
Have to say when and where at when for if he is celestial level and where for speedblitz

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
Richards at his max though?? Equated to a celestial in power. After all, he created the Heroes Reborn Universe. Thats gotta be something as a power feat.

Nobody said "Psi-Lord" Franklin Richards. shifty Franklin Richards now is depowered. stick out tongue

The Fake Macoy
At full power, Franklin curbstomps SS. However, since Franklin has no powers currently, he'll be demolished.

King KAM
i dont get how he is even a mutant, mutants dont develope their powers until puberty yet he has his at like 6.

Rols
Both his parents was changed by cosmic energy that Big G has something to do with it add that with the evolution of Humanity (mutants) = Franklin (celestial).

batdude123
Originally posted by King KAM
i dont get how he is even a mutant, mutants dont develope their powers until puberty yet he has his at like 6.

It's because his hormones kicked in pretty damn fast. yes stick out tongue

Mider
so he stomps SS

Rols
No problem, that is if they unlocked his powers again.

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Nobody said "Psi-Lord" Franklin Richards. shifty Franklin Richards now is depowered. stick out tongue

Not de-powered, he just lost his powers until he gets older wink

leonidas
psi-lord was NOT full power franklin. psi-lord got himself booted out of a watcher's head easily. ss beats psi-lord and any frank aside from the universe creating one. psi-lord couldn't even definitively beat sue.

guy222
frankie=1 celestial

frankie ftw

Bentley
So Franklin is six... Can he even understand half of the things that SS can throw at him -let alone counter them- even if he had his powers?

I mean, an adult, experienced, full powered Franklin is other thing. Yet I don't see that mentioned anywhere.

Terryc250
franklin is a kid and doesnt even know how to use his powers properly, SS stomps him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.