AoA vs HoM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psyquis52
This team from Age of Apocalypse:

Magneto
Weapon X
Apocalypse
Sabertooth
Sunfire
Nightcrawler
Quicksilver

Vs

This team from the House of M:

Magneto
James Howlett agent of Shield
Apocalypse
Sabertooth
Sunfire
Nightcrawler
Quicksilver

King KAM
AoA versus HoM is Like Crystal Pepsi vs New Coke....

I dont care who wins, im just glad as hell they are both over.

Psyquis52
Surely someone else cares enough to say something!

Sixth_Winged
HOM BB wtfpwned Apocalypse with a whisper. He drops by AOA headquarters and sings the national anthem of attilan.

complexbrother
AOA team lives in constant battle (Apoclypse rules the world with an iron fist and he lives by the tenat only the strong shall survive) and are extremely hardend and will not hesitate to go for the kill right off the bat.

AOA team wins .

Loot

Sixth_Winged
Yup. And that's 50% killed AOA poccy. All the more reason the scream would wipeout the "fittest" in their location.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
HOM BB wtfpwned Apocalypse with a whisper. He drops by AOA headquarters and sings the national anthem of attilan.

But...Black Bolt isn't involved... confused

Valharu
Originally post

Sixth_Winged
I know.....now huh laughing out loud

ok i didn't read the first post, sue me rolling on floor laughing

Ok for the actual anwer after reading the post evil face , still HOM. Mags is not depowered like his AOA self. Logan has better hf and has 2 claws.

AOA edges out with Nightcralwer(AOA being a far more brutal version), Sabretooth(HOM got pwned bad as an assasin).

Sunfire might be more powerful in AOA, but his powers won't do a damn thing against the same person. He has a terminal disease to

Both Poccy's can go to hell because they both suck.

All in all, it still boils down to Mags with his forcefield. If he manages to get it on, AOA is as good as dead.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
I know.....now huh laughing out loud

ok i didn't read the first post, sue me rolling on floor laughing

Ok for the actual anwer after reading the post evil face , still HOM. Mags is not depowered like his AOA self. Logan has better hf and has 2 claws.

AOA edges out with Nightcralwer(AOA being a far more brutal version), Sabretooth(HOM got pwned bad as an assasin).

Sunfire might be more powerful in AOA, but his powers won't do a damn thing against the same person. He has a terminal disease to

Both Poccy's can go to hell because they both suck.

All in all, it still boils down to Mags with his forcefield. If he manages to get it on, AOA is as good as dead.

For the most part I have absolutely no problem with what you said, however I would have to disagree on the whole Wolverine issue.
He does not have a better healing factor and Weapon X may only have one hand but he is far more aggressive. Just look at his hair for crying out loud!
On the subject of the Healing factor in House of M Wolverine was knocked out by some incindiary acidic compound of some kind. To be honest I'm not entirely sure what it did but it basically burned him till he passed out.
In AoA Wolverine goes dive-bombing through a hydrogen filled blimp and burns every part of him pretty badly and he's still going strong by the end of it.

What's the world coming to? I'm actually defending Wolverine. I'm so ashamed. sad

golem370
Any Apocalypse that lose to Magneto is absurd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.