JEdi Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anthony$Billy
From Episode I-III. Who do u thin kwas the strongest jedi/sith.

DeVi| D0do
Who the heck is Yadda?

Anthony$Billy
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Who the heck is Yadda?

HOW COME NOW1 KNOWS YADDA!!!!!!!! she wa the other green midget in episdoe I

BlaxicanTroller
HER NAME IS YADDLE!!!

Anthony$Billy
MY BAD!!!!!!!!!

Alliance
Mace gets my vote. He can take Sidious...likely any other sith. I think he could manage any Jedi 1 on 1 as well.

Anthony$Billy
Cool cool... he is in my opion better than obi-wan

Rampant ox
Count Dooku of course. devil

Anthony$Billy
Fooku is all rightclosedeyes

Sin Harvest
I would have to go with Palpatine. He lost the lightsaber fight against Mace but even if Anakin didn't show up Palpatine would have been the victor considering he defeated Yoda basically using the Force alone.

overlord
Yaddle of course! She/he is like a younger version of Yoda!

aj_vader
Anakin Ofcourse! Hes The Chosen One! Kicks Count Dookus Ass In Revenge Of The Sith!

PVS
Originally posted by aj_vader
Anakin Ofcourse! Hes The Chosen One!

he had the potential to be the most powerful, but never reached that potential.
i would have to say its a coin toss between mace and yoda

sithsaber408
With the coin landing squarely on Yoda's side.

wink

Anthony$Billy
Count Dooku is pretty lame...

jollyjim311
Sidious.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by PVS
he had the potential to be the most powerful, but never reached that potential.
i would have to say its a coin toss between mace and yoda

Ah but it was also pointed out ( by George himself I believe) that even at that unreached potential, Anakin Skywalker was at the time of Episode 3 the most powerful amoungst the force users so he gets my vote. yes

PVS
quote?

Thorinn
Yoda might not be the most powerful, but in the end he atleast forced Sidious to a draw.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by PVS
quote?

Aw damnit man, that was last summer. messed

Dont make me go digging at this late date, sad just trust me.

It's on the DVD I think.

Razielim
Anakin if he's thinking clearly and using his anger efficiently. Yoda otherwise.

Yeah, you heard me.

Anthony$Billy
was sidous faking deafet in episode III when mace awas about to slaughter hum?/ confused

PVS
Originally posted by Anthony$Billy
was sidous faking deafet in episode III when mace awas about to slaughter hum?/ confused

no, he was beaten. however he pretended to be weak and defenseless in order to bait anakin...obviously since he had plenty of energy left to shoot mace out the window.

Darth Vious
I don't think it's possible to say that any particular person was more powerfull than another. I'd say Palpatine and Yoda were both equally powerfull. At the end of their contest, Palpatine was the one who was looking worried at the energy that Yoda was absorbing. The shockwave knocked them both over. When Yoda fell, he was unable to get a grip on anything, but when Palpatine fell, he fell against a railing which he used as a hand-hold to pull himself up. That was just pure luck (and story necessity) rather than skill on Palpatine's part, so I'd say that Palpatine and Yoda were equal in their power to each other. Palpatine said that Anakin would become more powerfull than either of them, but Obi-Wan put a stop to that when he cut Anakin's arm and legs off...

Anthony$Billy
Nope. THat was pur stupidty on anikans part.

phreak_v2.o
Sidious defeated Yoda and could have defeated Windu but was probably playing mind game shifty to get Anakin to join the dark side. Sidious was smart too since he avoided the detection of the jedi until he could put his plan in action. the jedi didn't even know who he was until the very end when it was already too late starwars

HK69
I'd say Mace Windu, he's the only character who consistently kicks ass in the movies (beheads Jango Fett with ease, is unstoppable in the BoG, defeats Sidious etc.), and he's 100X more badass in the EU (especially Shatterpoint and the CW cartoon).

queeq
MAce? Isn'tthat the guy that gets his a$$ kicked by Anakin?

HK69
Yeah, but by surprise while he was distracted.

Antaeus
Anakin or Yoda

Tangible God
Originally posted by HK69
Yeah, but by surprise while he was distracted. That amazing Jedi power served him well.

Nellis Munn
Darth Sidious....

1. he has power and though of how to take over the republic in mer years....

2.he makes funnys faces.............

queeq
Originally posted by Tangible God
That amazing Jedi power served him well.

laughing out loud

Jack Daniels
the only jedi I remember drinking was ben...so I vote fer him...he was drinkin in a cpl of the movies wasnt he?

queeq
Was he?

Jack Daniels
episode 2 he told annie he was goin to have a drink(at the bar) and in episode 4 when the hooked up with han solo and woobaca the cookie...yeah he was drinkin that bantha sperm stuff wasnt he?

Tangible God
Plus him and Qui-Gon could have been drinking who knows what in TPM.

Alliance
Is that where Kenobi got his alcoholism?

Jack Daniels
obiwan once visited amsterdam too and partook of a cheech n chong salad...lol...(umm that was one of the deleted scenes...lol)...and to tangibles post: what and where did they drink in episode 1? maybe I need to give quigon a thumbs up too....lol

Council#13
I'm just surprised that there's no Qui-Gon Gin in that poll up there.ermm

Jack Daniels
theres a qui-gon jin...lol..but no gin...u know gin tastes like perfume...I hate gin...vodka or even rum is better

queeq
mmmm... rummmmm...

Council#13
But why is the rum gone?!

Alliance
shifty

Council#13
Of course! shock How could we have been so blind?!

queeq
Indeed.

Jack Daniels
darn u Alliance! Queeq better go lock up all the Jack Daniels bottles at the bar before Alliance gets there!!!

queeq
Nah, the booze helps him calm down. He starts telling all his suicide attempts. It's pretty depressing but better than all this agression.

General Kenobl
The most powerful? As of ROTS, the most powerful Jedi/Sith are:

1) Sidious/Yoda
3) Mace Windu
4) Anakin Skywalker
5) Count Dooku
6) Obi-Wan Kenobi
after this is debatable...

queeq
Good.

Jack Daniels
no no dooku beat mace according to some other thread....lol...so that makes dooky #3

queeq
He did?

master harmax
when did dooku beat mace ? never heard of anything of the kind ... on the other hand mace beat the hell out of dooku's master !!

General G
It might be EU.

queeq
And that is not allowed here.

Count Makashi
Dooku beat Mace when they were still both Jedi, before TPM.

MasterAshenVor
Quilan Vos survived Order 66 and Vaders second Jedi Purge

2nd Jedi Purge that i related to was after order 66 i see order 66 as the first jedi purge

Count Makashi
who was talking about a Jedi purge or Vos for that mater.

MasterAshenVor
IM just stateing that he was powerful and should be put on the list thats all sad

queeq
Last EU warning.

General G
What happens after the next one?

Count Makashi
Thats what i want to know.

General G
Then mention something.

Count Makashi
What if he bans me, just when i got a cool sig, by an unknown artist.

General G
Your sig would still be there...just not you. I don't know, but whoever it is seems pretty talented.

Count Makashi
But kind of a douche.

General G
I wouldn't go that far.

Count Makashi
OK, OK, a turd.

General G
That is still iffy.

Count Makashi
But true.

queeq
A turd?

General G
That's iffy.

queeq
Rather.

General G
Rather what?

queeq
Rather iffy.

General G
You agree?

queeq
In a way.

Alliance
seps.

queeq
Huh?

General G
Seps. As in the clone term for Separatists.

queeq
I got that, didn't get the point though.

Alliance
Originally posted by General G
Seps. As in the clone term for Separatists.

One of many.

Count Makashi
Saps, people who............., what does a sap mean.

General G
I don't know how to put it into words.

Originally posted by Alliance
One of many.

Oh really?

Alliance
shows how bad your intel is. sick

queeq
Now I get it. I feel like closing this thread now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.