Wonderwoman vs. Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Fights in the Grand Canyon.

kgkg
Beta Ray Bill wins

he destoryed like 3 planets while fighting

D-Block
I think Beta Ray Bill wins after a battle.

Validus
Originally posted by kgkg
Beta Ray Bill wins

he destoryed like 3 planets while fighting
When? Wasn't Stormbreaker. Stardust did when she drove him through the planet. The other was from the speed of impact plus Bill's hammer.

Bill wins.

JOE NUNEZ
Will no one come to WW's defense?

batdude123
Bill would win after a hard fought battle.

kgkg
Originally posted by Validus
When? Wasn't Stormbreaker. Stardust did when she drove him through the planet. The other was from the speed of impact plus Bill's hammer.

Bill wins.
I don't recall who destroyed what...I saw planets getting destroyed

although i have seen BRB destory planets just need to find issues if u are interested.

are u ion?

MJOILNIR
Bills to tough I think.

kgkg
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Bills to tough I think.
so is WW ...........but BRB has to much Fire POwer........and he uses more RAW power then THOR

Validus
I don't recall who destroyed what...I saw planets getting destroyed

although i have seen BRB destory planets just need to find issues if u are interested.

are u ion?
I am interested. I haven't heard of many cool Bill stories besides Stormbreaker.

And yes to that question.

MJOILNIR
so is WW ...........but BRB has to much Fire POwer........and he uses more RAW power then THOR Thats pretty much what I meant, I just tend to over simplify things wink I think Thor has more raw power than Bill but Thor uses much more restraint than Bill does.

kgkg
Originally posted by Validus
I am interested. I haven't heard of many cool Bill stories besides Stormbreaker.

And yes to that question.
Ya he is rarely shown in comics

I will try to dig through my comics........

aliveinboston
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Fights in the Grand Canyon.

Bill is a monster when he cuts loose. Wonder Woman dies quickly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.