Lex Luthor, Led S.S.O.S.V vs Tony Starks, Led Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Lets say both live on or in the same earth:

Lex Luthor has shifted his attention away from Superman and know focuses on Iron Man and the Avengers, Lex has decided to take them down after the Avengers foiled one of his master plans. So Lex creates a team to hunt and destroy Them, to kill them or to make there lives a living hell,Can he do it?

Note: Lex can only use his own or his own team members resources to try and create anything to beat The Avengers, but he has to take Them out with his own resources or the resources of his team members only.

The S.S.O.S.V ___________________ The Avengers:

Lex Luthor _______________________ Iron Man
Deathstroke _______________________ Moon Knight
Dr.Light __________________________ Iron Spidey
Giganta __________________________ Henry Pym
Toyman__________________________ Wasp
Firefly ___________________________ Falcon
Gorilla Grodd ______________________ War Machine

Who wins? Both Lex and Tony have there normal resources, plus so do there friends. Fight take place in downtown Metropolis.

MrHeavySilence
Where is Captain America on that roster? Half those people are retired or off the roster. Well, I think with Gorilla Grodd + Lex Luthor + Deathstroke's intelligence, the society wins. Any team with Toy Man is endorsed by me.

xmarksthespot
Dr Light took down like 20-30 Teen Titans... Iron Spidey's gonna take him down? Not likely.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Dr Light took down like 20-30 Teen Titans... Iron Spidey's gonna take him down? Not likely.

Barry Allen took him down though. At least that shows he's not invincible. I'm pretty sure Batman gave him a beating once, I'll have to look for the comic. But you're right, modern Dr.Light will most likely win against those four.

Tron
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Barry Allen took him down though. At least that shows he's not invincible. I'm pretty sure Batman gave him a beating once, I'll have to look for the comic. But you're right, modern Dr.Light will most likely win against those four.

Ummmm, Spider-Man is no Barry Allen though.no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.