A fantasy game - Madrajessia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saphira
My name is Etriel Cartel - Cartel for short.(it means 'Lady Rose'. If anyone else wants an Elven name, talk to me and tell me what you want. I'll look it up.)
We live in a world called Madrajessia, a world of peace and harmony with all races except humans. But then, humans invade. Tey are led by an evil king, Kthrilian, who is determinedly trying to take over our world and destroy the harmony that we hold with other species, like dragons and dwarves.

So go from there...

Cartel stumbled through the wreckage of the village, looking in despair at the horrendous sights around her. Bodies lay everywhere, left where they fell trying to defend themselves and their loved ones. She had to bite back tears as she saw a young ghrendian (vaguely humaniod being, passionate) with his arms around his dead wife, a mother clutching her dead child to her, a father weeping over his son. She felt helpless, but then hardened her resolve.
"This is the sort of wreckage that humans caused. They must be stopped." She thought bitterly.

MadMel
uhuh...ususally u wait for ush to give you permisson before you put this thread up...

D4th R3v4n
Yup, just go post it at the very top and um... yeah! I like the idea though.

Saphira
I have actually posted it at the top, I'm just waiting for the permission. I'll say when I have it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.