Sagat vs Craig Marduk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyDo3
Muay Thai vs Vale Tudo who will win?

JohnnyDo3
Marduk

Superboy Prime
Sagat teaches Craig how to be a real fighter.

shin_remy
hahaha Sagat

SaTsuJiN
yeah sagat is much faster... but I'm sure he wont win without a scratch.. marduk fights like an animal lol

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
yeah sagat is much faster... but I'm sure he wont win without a scratch.. marduk fights like an animal lol

and dirty.

looldude
sagat would win sad

badacyborg
looks like sagat could end up with another eye patch. My vote goes to marduk.

badacyborg
size does matter

SaTsuJiN
yeah, but marduk and sagat are the same size

sagat - Height 226cm Weight 240lbs

marduk - Height 244 cm Weight 335 lbs

so he's not that much taller... but if you mean muscles then craig has him beat lol.. unfortunately that makes him heavier as you can see

I also found this to be an interesting tidbit.. :
As with many of the larger street fighters, Sagat has a listed weight that would be impossible for his height and build. For a real life comparison, one could use Shaquille O' Neal who, at about 3 inches shorter, weighs about 90 pounds more. Another, more direct comparison would be Yao Ming, who outweighs Sagat by 70 pounds, despite equal height and presumably less muscle mass.

badacyborg
Yeah, it's just unfair to tekken when you compare sf to it. Sf and Tekken are just to damn diverse to compare. Ask if you want more reasoning.

looldude
http://blue-bamboo.net/dd/papers/ryusagat.jpg

i think capcom japan needs to change sagat's height and weight

seems like hes heavier as in muscle wise and taller too.

Wei Phoenix
My money is on Sagat. Craig's only impressive feat would be killing Armor King who is also lower than Sagat imo.

FeelGood
Sagat.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Wow. This is a very old thread.

Btw, Sagat wins.

NemeBro
Sagat wins.

Phanteros
Sagat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.