Maul vs Pitt vs Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Hulk and Hulk like characters face off. Bloodlust on

Maul- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maul_%28Wildstorm%29

vs

Pitt- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitt_%28comic%29

vs

Savage Hulk- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/h/hulk.htm

Dalak
Can we see some Strength feats by Maul and Pitt for those unfamiliar with them?

golem370
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/m/maul.htm can't find any sorry here is another bio lol

bigbran
y does he look like a purple hulk?

Dinalfos
Wow. Hulk and Maul is practically the same story as Darkseid and Thanos.

bigbran
no it would be more like supes and glads.

Dinalfos
Well, they all have something in common: they are shameless imitations wink

ThePittman
Pitt ownes them all.

Dalak
Originally posted by ThePittman
Pitt ownes them all.

Would you explain his rage bit if you don't mind?

ThePittman

Dalak

rotiart
I'd go with Maul. He can increase his size and strength.. but gets dumb in the process. In the battle of brute strength, Maul tosses everyone into the son.

ThePittman

ThePittman
Originally posted by rotiart
I'd go with Maul. He can increase his size and strength.. but gets dumb in the process. In the battle of brute strength, Maul tosses everyone into the son. Yes he get bigger and stronger as well as dumb but also gets slower so he wouldn't be grabbing Pitt. Pitt just climb up and pluck out his eyes. evil face

golem370
Well I would say because there is no limit to Hulks strength and that they said that the bigger Maul gets the more powerful he gets and he is said to dwarf skyscrapers that it would be a tie between the to Pitt is very cool But in Brute strength Maul & Savage Hulk trumps imo. But Savage Hulk is going to have his hands full with Maul

golem370
Pitt would be better fighing Hulk 2099

ThePittman
Originally posted by golem370
Well I would say because there is no limit to Hulks strength and that they said that the bigger Maul gets the more powerful he gets and he is said to dwarf skyscrapers that it would be a tie between the to Pitt is very cool But in Brute strength Maul & Savage Hulk trumps imo. But Savage Hulk is going to have his hands full with Maul Yes Maul gets huge and strong but also get dumb and slow, so him being a threat to Pitt is not really a problem. Pitt can easily take care of Maul in small or large form and I doubt that Pitt would let Maul get that large.

As for Savage Hulk, this would be his greatest challenge. Pitt is a far more cunning fighter and since would have a basic understanding of Hulks powers that he would finish him off quickly, the only problem would be his healing factor.

golem370
Maul could grab Pitt and toss 50 miles like a toy he could also do that to Hulk but there you have it.

golem370
Maul is not just huge but he has unlimited strength potential maybe even greater then Hulk because of his size...

Private Pion
Maul is not just huge but he has unlimited strength potential maybe even greater then Hulk because of his size...

Increase of size is not as fast as strength. Science tells us that something 500 times our size would only be about 20 times our strength.

golem370
Yet If a Ant who lifts what 20 times it's own body wait was our size he would many time our strength maybe 30 or 40 times

Private Pion
An ant our size wouldn't be able to breath. sad

golem370
Lets say that Maul can grow to 100 feet maybe taller. He is built like the Hulk lets say he grows 100 times in weight now at normal size is 7foot 1000 pounds roughly the same as Hulk now If he has same body type but is between 100 and 500 feet then his weight could be 100 tons when Goliath reaches 60 feet he is 220,000 pounds and Maul is more muscular and all around thicker & taller he could weight twice that of Goliath making him weight 440,000 pounds. thats not easy for somebody to bat around even for Hulk or Pitt his skin should be greatly tougher and stronger. He has reach speed and size on his side. I saw a pic of Wildcats fighting another team and they had a guy like Maul and was getting the better of him at regular size but he got pissed and it was like the Baxter Building attack people he was literally tossing them like fleas on a dog....

golem370
The bigger he gets the bigger his body gets including his insides.

Private Pion
I'm not saying that Maul isn't a tough guy when he gets big; I'm justing saying to reach the same level of strength as Hulk when he's REALLY mad he'd have to be absolutley HUGE. Like, head in space huge.

golem370
Is dwarfing a skyscaper count?

golem370
Not likely that big

ThePittman

golem370
No he is Savage he slow plus even If he is slow he is still fast by comparison one step would be like 300 or 400 feet stride

ThePittman
No he is Savage he slow plus even If he is slow he is still fast by comparison one step would be like 300 or 400 feet stride I'm talking about Maul being slow, the bigger he gets the slower he gets.

golem370
Doesn't matter he is a Giant with incredible strength and durability. Look at this guys he is way bigger then Hulk http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hoarfenasgard.htm

golem370
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/gogtsiln.htm

ThePittman

golem370
They were Giants Gog was 300 feet tall and stoped Hulk with a swat

ThePittman

Dinalfos
I have that issue. The Hulk(Professor) was taken by surprise. Also, it only took him a few panels to get up again.

golem370
With one shot

Dinalfos
Well ofcourse. Gog is humongous and has incalculable strength. He should be able to flatten an unsuspecting Professor Hulk with ease.

(And yet, he was killed at the end)

Dalak
Hulk isn't going to just stand there with a guy that big, not the Savage. Maul starts reaching down/punches at Hulk and Hulk's going to jump into his fase with a punch, that's with a bonus form his speed in addition to his strength.

Pitt, I don't know enough. Does he have a limit to this Pain conversion? And does he heal fast, cause if not Hulk will be able to outlast them both.

ThePittman

Dalak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.