god like cable vs silver surfer (bloodlust)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
unlike the comic cable could care less about a few buildings and such so when he battles surfer he's just got one thing on his mind and thats murdering the foiled colored punk whos invading his turf, and surfer also is bloodlusted.

Loot

Tron
Surfer turns off his mutant gene, then throws him to the Sun.

Loot
theu may not fight bloodlust, but we could see who the more powerful was, when surfer wanted to end the fight he end it, still cable rocks

kgkg
am not joking this is like the 1000th time this been done

Rewmac
There is no "God-Like Cable" just a very powerful one...

Soleran
SS wins

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by kgkg
am not joking this is like the 1000th time this been done yes

B dot Rob
Cable wins...................easily too.

Rols
explain, how?

dude189
Surfer burned cable out in their previous fight. Rearranging molecules is second nature to the surfer, cable has to concentrate his telekinesis on the molecular level to achieve such feats, no easy task. if the buildings were not an issue, cable would not have burnt out.

Would this have changed the results of the fight? don't really know, but simply saying "SS wins" isn't exactly 100%

Both have shown the ability to harm each other. Silver surfer has been shown to be highly resistant to mental attacks to overwhelm his psych, however he has also been show to be susceptible to mind control. Could cable use that to his advantage, perhaps, perhaps not, its all conjecture. What we do know is that he destroyed surfers board with one assault. If he was out for blood lust, that assault would have been targeted at the surfer, who would have been shattered to tiny pieces. Cable has also fought a foe that traveled the speed of light and kept up with his movements, so speed blitzing may or may not work for the surfer.

Id still call it a close fight.

Rols
Lets compare SS and his Surfboard.

The surfboard was split into two pieces by Morg axe using just 1 of his hands.

SS body took a few blows 2 or 3 from Morg with the axe use with 2 hands but did not have desame effect with the board, he wasnt split in pieces infact he survived the blow.

This made me beleive that even dough SS and his board are made of desame material they're density is diff.
So Cable could brake the Surfboard but can he do desame to his body whose density is much stronger than the Surfboard? I think not, specially if SS would try to defend himself with energy shields, his speed, and planetary blast.

Loot

dude189
Originally posted by Rols
Lets compare SS and his Surfboard.

The surfboard was split into two pieces by Morg axe using just 1 of his hands.

SS body took a few blows 2 or 3 from Morg with the axe use with 2 hands but did not have desame effect with the board, he wasnt split in pieces infact he survived the blow.

This made me beleive that even dough SS and his board are made of desame material they're density is diff.
So Cable could brake the Surfboard but can he do desame to his body whose density is much stronger than the Surfboard? I think not, specially if SS would try to defend himself with energy shields, his speed, and planetary blast.

do you have any scans of that fight?

As for him not being broken but his board being in the past, well comon, its a comic book. They can break his board to show how much trouble surfer is in, however they break him, and hes dead.

As far as Im aware surfer has the exact same composition as his board.

Priest
Originally posted by Rewmac
There is no "God-Like Cable" just a very powerful one...
wow our sigs are similar, for a secound i thought i was u

Validus
Originally posted by dude189

As for him not being broken but his board being in the past, well comon, its a comic book. They can break his board to show how much trouble surfer is in, however they break him, and hes dead.

Same composition wouldn't mean it's exactly as durable. For example, you can rip a sheet of paper but it's a hell of a lot harder to rip a phonebook.

Rols
No, i dont have the scans, no scanner but its SS vol 3 #71, SS annual #4.

Yes, but we are discussing feat directly taken out from comics. When it shows SS being hit by a more powerfull Morg and not be injured then his surfboard being hit by depowered Morg and split this should show they're different density. Its like a Sword folded 10x is densier than a sword folded 5x of desame material.

Loot

i think that in the beggining surfer and the board were supposes to have the same durability, now we can clearly see thats not the case.
actually if you wanna piss off surfer the ebst thing to do is broke his board the fight will be over soon.
and in revalation we can see he absorbs the board whenever he wants, and creates it again when he wants to.. well surf.

Swanky-Tuna
Its like a Sword folded 10x is densier than a sword folded 5x of desame material.
The sword folded 10 times would probably just be more consistant since they did that to alloy two metals together.

dude189
so it wasnt the same character, nore the same time. neumerous things could explain this, including silver surfer could have gotten more powerful in the time between. Nevermind different writers wink

as for a phone book being denser then a piece of paper, its not, its simply thicker, which is not the case with the surfer and his board. folded steal is not denser, it gives the steal a grain which is better suited to recieve force when impacted upon its blade. attack a sword from the side, folded or not and it will break just the same. Making a solid object such as a steal box with the same process would not make the box more durable.

Generly, unless an object has gasses in it, or is not in a solid state, we cannot make it more dense. you can only make it stronger by rearanging the molicules in certian patterns to better disperce the force exerted upon them. Im sure this has been done to both the surfers board as well as himself seeing how he can rearange matter at will.

Validus
as for a phone book being denser then a piece of paper, its not, its simply thicker, which is not the case with the surfer and his board.

Never said it was. Just harder to tear. stick out tongue

And I would imagine Surfer is thicker than his board.

dude189
As far as i know, only the surfers skin is that cosmic substance, not his whole body

Swanky-Tuna
As far as i know, only the surfers skin is that cosmic substance, not his whole body
That all depends on the writer/artist.

Soleran
SS for the speedblitz victory!

Loot

i guess so, but whats inside? not organs for sure.

just to clear things, its obvios that by breaking surfer´s board doens´t mean you can beat or break him, morg broke his board and lost, same as cable. And by the way if i remember well it was cable AND surfer who were reparing the buildings during the fight, and surfer ended the fight when he wanted.

meep-meep
so it wasnt the same character, nore the same time. neumerous things could explain this, including silver surfer could have gotten more powerful in the time between. Nevermind different writers wink

as for a phone book being denser then a piece of paper, its not, its simply thicker, which is not the case with the surfer and his board. folded steal is not denser, it gives the steal a grain which is better suited to recieve force when impacted upon its blade. attack a sword from the side, folded or not and it will break just the same. Making a solid object such as a steal box with the same process would not make the box more durable.

Generly, unless an object has gasses in it, or is not in a solid state, we cannot make it more dense. you can only make it stronger by rearanging the molicules in certian patterns to better disperce the force exerted upon them. Im sure this has been done to both the surfers board as well as himself seeing how he can rearange matter at will.

Apparently evidence shows that SS is more durable than his board. Unless you can show any examples to refute this there is not much use arguing against it. Unless you want to call it PIS.

Rols
Same character infact the 1st one is a morepowerfull version of Morg, Axe SS with both hands a few times he lives. 2nd time a less powerfull version of Morg broke SS board using single hand. That should tell you something.

Do you know why they fold steel when making a- track suspension for older vehicle because they are a lot densier and last longer. You fold steel so the molecules becomes closer making it more stronger, Simple.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Originally posted by Validus
Same composition wouldn't mean it's exactly as durable. For example, you can rip a sheet of paper but it's a hell of a lot harder to rip a phonebook.

When hes riding it is when its as durable as Surfer.

Thats when Cable did it.

Most characters who break Surfers board knock him off first.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Originally posted by Loot
i guess so, but whats inside? not organs for sure.

Yes there are.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Originally posted by Soleran
SS for the speedblitz victory!

Cable can spot things a light speed and beyond with his left eye.

Speedblitz won't work.

Rols
And would you show me scans or issue of him doing this. Ive got most of Cables issue, and i didnt know he could do that. Even then his reaction speed is not that fast after all his only human.

Well thats a bit of a haze, he was shown bleeding after being stabbed by magical dagger, sometimes his skin cracks oozing energy, sometimes theres just energy inside, sometimes he bleeds surrounded with energy.
You could say his made with organic stuff inside mixed with PC. He once carried a very powerfull virus that if release could decimate the population of the universe but he was unaffected by it.

dude189
sure, you can find the fight in the cable respect thread, id post a link to them directly, but i dont have the privilages.

h t t p : / / w w w . k i l l e r m o v i e s . c o m / f o r u m s / s h o w t h r e a d . p h p ? s = & t h r e a d i d = 3 9 9 1 6 9 & p e r p a g e = 2 0 & h i g h l i g h t = & p a g e n u m b e r = 1

type that in if you really want to see it. it wont copy paste

Soleran
Um yeah his eye allows him to target and faster but its certainly not faster then light I'm afraid...............................hence,

SS, SPEEDBLITZ for the win.

SS just sends his board careening through Cables head while SS plays solitare.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Yeah, its all in the Cable respect thread I started.

He sees and knows its Surfer right before he speed blitz him and he fought someone else who can move think ect ect at light speed in that too.

Soleran
Originally posted by ST0RM SHAD0W
Yeah, its all in the Cable respect thread I started.

He sees and knows its Surfer right before he speed blitz him and he fought someone else who can move think ect ect at light speed in that too.

The whole point is if you travel faster then light what are you going to be able to see.................................thats why SPEEDBLITZ with SS for the win you cannot see something moving multiple speeds of lightsmile

ST0RM SHAD0W
Well thats a bit of a haze

No its not a haze, I explain and show tons of scans proving it in the Iceman Vs Silver Surfer thread.

dude189
Do you know why they fold steel when making a- track suspension for older vehicle because they are a lot densier and last longer. You fold steel so the molecules becomes closer making it more stronger, Simple.

ummm no you dont

its to remove impurities in mettle

this is taken from wikipedia.com (not the best source i know, but you get the idea)

ST0RM SHAD0W
Originally posted by Soleran
The whole point is if you travel faster then light what are you going to be able to see.................................thats why SPEEDBLITZ with SS for the win you cannot see something moving multiple speeds of lightsmile

Yet, Cable saw him.....

Soleran
Yet, Cable saw him.....

yes and we aren't recreating a fight that we already know the end to huhsmile

Nope this is crackerjack highball finangeling root-n toot-n SS that can travel at multiples of light speed, can turn rocks into Air, can simply change the mass of everything around him by summoning a blackhole.................................in other words Cable's dead pa.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Why do you keep bringing the speed up?

Cable can see him...

Cable can teleport.....he won't be trapped in a blackhole.

dude189
either way, surfer and his board have been stated as being made of the same material. you take something with the same chemical makeup and somehow make it denser, it is no longer that materiel.

how about graphite and dimonds, if i had a stick of graphite to use in a pencil and a dimond in a ring, would you say they are the same material, hellz no! If you say yes, try convincing your girlfriend that next christmas. They are after all both made of pure carbon right?

the reason dimonds are denser is not because they are denser graphite. with that logic, you could simply crush graphite into dimonds. If you were to atempt that, the graphite would simply fall apart. Dimonds are dense because of how they are formed in the first place, or rather because of how the molecular structure is arranged. If you have a different molecular structure, you have a different material.

Rols
Would he be able to react even if he sees him going at light speed, i mean he doesnt have that kind of reaction speed. SS would be going at multipule light speed. Anyhow i think SS would still take it.

dude189
check the cable respect thread, it shows him going up against someone moving at that speed and tracking + intercepting his movements.

Rols
Going at multiple light speed, how could a human react at that speed.

dude189
heres an overly simplified way of looking at it

full potential cable == the pheonix force > Galactus > Silver Surfer

means

Cable > Silver Surfer see? stick out tongue

im not saying cable would win, theres not enough information out there to make a real assessment. I just think its a bit rediculus to disregard cable so easily. He is after all the apex of the mutant gene.

dude189
his powers move at the speed of thought.
If you think thats slow, keep in mind that he is the worlds most powerfull psychic.

Hes been shown to deal with super speed before, i dont know why you keep bringing it up...

Rols
Full potential Cable is not pheonix force that would be like full potential Cable>>>>>>>>>>LT. Nobody is disregarding Cable so easily, at the least not me. It just that I have not seen enough feat for God Cable to take out SS. I have checked Cable respect tread and i have all those comics thats being posted but none of them are at SS caliber, until we see more of God Cable feat, ill go for SS, just so much versatility.

dude189
the reason I say full potential cable equals the pheonix force is due to a cable issue where they find out about xman, and they show his power signature next to the pheonix force, and it is nearly identical.

XMan is basicly Cable from an alternet dimention in case you are unaware.

Rols
Yes, I know of X-man, Cable, The rest of X series, still collect them.
The Phoenix force cannot be measured in any signature energy machine, its the creation force in the multiverse, having that kind of power would be just below TOAA.

dude189
The Phoenix force cannot be measured in any signature energy machine, its the creation force in the multiverse
well like a lot of things in this debate, its up to the current writer. some writers have said it was jean all along (bs imo)

but i dont know, mabey it was in reference to jeans power levels when she was being enhabited by the pheonix force.

*interesting note Stryfe (cables clone) sacrificed himself battling "Le Bete Noir" and destroyed them both, a being who is supposto be the polar opposit of the pheonix force.

Soleran
heres an overly simplified way of looking at it

full potential cable == the pheonix force > Galactus > Silver Surfer

means

Cable > Silver Surfer see? stick out tongue

im not saying cable would win, theres not enough information out there to make a real assessment. I just think its a bit rediculus to disregard cable so easily. He is after all the apex of the mutant gene.

People throw around the word potential like it has some significant underlying value attached to it. It doesn't, Cable is human and his powers were burning out fighting SS.

As much as it would be cool for Cable to win he wouldn't, SS if he wanted to Slaughter that pitiful human ( I did say human as in human durability) SS could go to the out part of the solar system and just PC Cable and cure his mutant gene.

Swanky-Tuna
When hes riding it is when its as durable as Surfer.

Thats when Cable did it.

Most characters who break Surfers board knock him off first.
It sounds like you made that up with absolutely no comic evidence except for the fact it's much easier to destroy something when someone who can ziltch a planet isn't riding on it.
either way, surfer and his board have been stated as being made of the same material. you take something with the same chemical makeup and somehow make it denser, it is no longer that materiel.

how about graphite and dimonds, if i had a stick of graphite to use in a pencil and a dimond in a ring, would you say they are the same material, hellz no! If you say yes, try convincing your girlfriend that next christmas. They are after all both made of pure carbon right?

the reason dimonds are denser is not because they are denser graphite. with that logic, you could simply crush graphite into dimonds. If you were to atempt that, the graphite would simply fall apart. Dimonds are dense because of how they are formed in the first place, or rather because of how the molecular structure is arranged. If you have a different molecular structure, you have a different material.
So I guess the question is... what is the composition of Surfer's cosmic glaze? How thick is it compared to his board? Does this material have different types? Does it even abide by the laws of science? It's like solid power cosmic isn't it?

bigbran
you know what cabes is supposedly no match for supes, so why should he stand a chance here.

grey fox
Surfer wins this so easily it isn't funny.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by bigbran
you know what cabes is supposedly no match for supes, so why should he stand a chance here.
While that is the case here, different powersets means who can beat who isn't always transitive.

Mider
i guess if he cant beat supes, supes could beat surfer if he was sundipped since he beat darkseid who's durability is even greater then surfer's

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Mider
i guess if he cant beat supes, supes could beat surfer if he was sundipped since he beat darkseid who's durability is even greater then surfer's
How many times has he done that? I know there's the one time where he took Darkseid to the Sun and fought around it and the one time he actually took a dip into the Sun then moved... Warworld was it?

Skeets
Originally posted by Mider
A sundipped Supes would lose aswell think about it Surfer has absorbed Suns with no problem.

Rols
The first fallen is supposedly the polar opposite of the Phoenix force in the recent issues of Uncanny X-men.

dude189
lol way to go marvel! 1 more screwup

anywho, "Le Bete Noir" was concieved in the bishop miniseries a few years back. The whole stryfe storyline was freaking horrible. Im of the theory that Stryfe just screwed with everyones head, its only way to explain how everyone was so outta character, and how the plot made no sense.

Rols
Yeah, thats the reason i didnt pick that story up, horrible writing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.