Lucifer Morningstar vs thanos (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
ok Lucifer has no powers at all his 100% human. But he still has all his knowlege and sh!t Lucifer is given a Gl ring with no limites on it. no colr weakness no charging and ETC. LIL FACT BOUT THE RING IT CAN CREAT THING OTHER COLORS FROM GREEN IT JUST NEDS MORE WILL TO CHANGE COLOR. thanos has ether HOTU or the Gaunlet.

so how will the will of god with a GL ring do against thanos

batdude123
Lucifer litterally has the will of Yahweh. Considering will is what it takes to use the GL ring, he would whoop the SH*T out of Thanos.

rotiart
I have no idea how to respond to this. If you mean GL ring with no limit's akin to how Kyle used his ring to tap into the parallax energy to become Ion... then you essentiall have Lucifer Morningstar with the power of Ion or Parallax vs Thanos with HOTU or IG...

Thanos cries out daddy... runs to Lucifer, and the father and son reunite.
If you wanted to make the ring akin to what I wrote... then Lucifer takes it... since you say the ring is this, and that, and this, and that. Jesus. Why not just say you gave Lucifer the IG or HOTU.

bigbran
the hotu? god even with all the ring power, he still isnt beating hotu, now i will admit hed be way way up there, but the hotu, cum on..

Mider
not even Ion he'd be beyond Ion, then he'd find a way to steal the powers i bet.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mider
not even Ion he'd be beyond Ion, then he'd find a way to steal the powers i bet. ION is DIRECTLY linked straight to the OA battery and the Starheart. Kyle's power is basically unlimited and without weakness, since it's drawn both from one of the largest sources of magic and the willpower accumulated from everything. From what is gathered in issue 3 of his new series, he's even VASTLY more powerful than the old ION was, and therefore very likely far beyond Parallax... who was capable of universal destruction and recreation out of his fingertips.

But that's not the point.. Point is, this is a pretty wack thread.

kgkg
( GL) ring vs HOTU common now

HOTU has yet to see a challenge

Mider
i still say lucifer pretends to be death and steals his powers

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Mider
i still say lucifer pretends to be death and steals his powers

Wouldn't work.

If Thanos had IG, his mind gem, reality gem, time gem and soul gem will tell him that it is Lucifer in disguise.

If Thanos has HOTU then he is one with creation, and anything entering creation will automatically be seen as an outsider i.e.Lucifer, i doubt theres anything Lucifer can say to outsmart Thanos to that extant.

Lucifer deals with Gods and Goddesses who are indeed powerful, but those specific entities have done nothing on par with what Thanos has accomplished.

Lucifer has yet to deal with a being who is on par with Thanos in terms of all power, intelligence, versatility combined...Micheal does not count, because he is all powerful, but not all intelligence, not all scheming, not all clever...Micheal is also not as clever or calculating or ruthless as Thanos is.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Juntai
ION is DIRECTLY linked straight to the OA battery and the Starheart. Kyle's power is basically unlimited and without weakness, since it's drawn both from one of the largest sources of magic and the willpower accumulated from everything. From what is gathered in issue 3 of his new series, he's even VASTLY more powerful than the old ION was, and therefore very likely far beyond Parallax... who was capable of universal destruction and recreation out of his fingertips.

But that's not the point.. Point is, this is a pretty wack thread.

1) And ? Thanos with IG was able to destroy half the universe with a mere snap, that same snap could have destroyed the entire universe just as easy....

2) Thanos had created alternate realities (ie. the reality where Necronos existed which did not occur in IG saga, but in Silver Surfer issues the same exact time AS IG saga) in which events turned out differently. So create reality through fingertips? HA! TRY creating realities with but a whim.

3) Thanos with HOTU is even more powerful than that. Lucifer has very little chance here. wink

Mider
if he was his normal powers he'd just move beyond the universe.

kevdude
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Wouldn't work.

If Thanos had IG, his mind gem, reality gem, time gem and soul gem will tell him that it is Lucifer in disguise.

If Thanos has HOTU then he is one with creation, and anything entering creation will automatically be seen as an outsider i.e.Lucifer, i doubt theres anything Lucifer can say to outsmart Thanos to that extant.

Lucifer deals with Gods and Goddesses who are indeed powerful, but those specific entities have done nothing on par with what Thanos has accomplished.

Lucifer has yet to deal with a being who is on par with Thanos in terms of all power, intelligence, versatility combined...Micheal does not count, because he is all powerful, but not all intelligence, not all scheming, not all clever...Micheal is also not as clever or calculating or ruthless as Thanos is.

IG does not work on Lucifer who is above LT. And Lucifer has dealt with beings far more powerful and intelligent then Thanos. Micheal is WAY above Thanos LU. Even with THOTU Thanos could still lose. Death was outside of its power and so was Warlocks realm. Lucifer cares NOTHING for power. He beats gods when hes literally powerless. Need to read Lucifer a little more LU stick out tongue

Mordum
Nope sorry Lucifer cant win against HOTU.

WhiteWitchKing
Lucifer wins after a tough battle. He's got enough in will and mind to efficient wield the ring and beat Thanos.

Originally posted by kevdude
IG does not work on Lucifer who is above LT. And Lucifer has dealt with beings far more powerful and intelligent then Thanos. Micheal is WAY above Thanos LU. Even with THOTU Thanos could still lose. Death was outside of its power and so was Warlocks realm. Lucifer cares NOTHING for power. He beats gods when hes literally powerless. Need to read Lucifer a little more LU stick out tongue

Lucifer is not above LT. I don't know where this came from but he isn't. I've never seen LT defeated or controlled except against the HOTU. Everything else below him. Lucifer has had his powers used on him and has been controlled. I'm not putting Lucifer below LT but Lucifer certainly is not above LT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.