The Astonishing X-Men vs The X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
The Astonishing X-Men:

Cyclops
Emma
Beast
Colosus
Kitty
Wolverine

vs

The X-Men:

Ice Man
Cable
Gambit
Rogue
Mystique
Sabertooth

No prep. Who wins? The X-men line up i have is the new lineup that will be coming out soon.

xmarksthespot
Pretty much depends on how powerful Cable is these days.

Malo
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Pretty much depends on how powerful Cable is these days.

I think he is at the level that he is depicted on his running seris with Deadpool

rotiart
I'd say Team Cable takes it... hrm.. barely.. 5.5/10 Personally Kitty's powers are really fit for this kinda battle. It weakens Cyclops team enough that the other takes it. Shes not really offensive or defensive.. shes in a whole other category all by herself....

stormfront13
um...malo just to let you know there are more to this team and gambit isn't apart of it either

Grimm22
Emma wins stick out tongue

The Pict
hmm the power cyclops showed in astonishing x-men was pretty impressive, when he took off his visor against the sentinel. and i agree that this is a battle Kitty would do well in. astonishing also have 3 powerhouses, beast, colossus and emma. and wolverine is gonna take out sabretooth i think.

mystique is a good fighter but she goes down first.

King KAM
woilverine wins, hes immortal

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Malo
The Astonishing X-Men:

Cyclops
Emma
Beast
Colosus
Kitty
Wolverine

vs

The X-Men:

Ice Man
Cable
Gambit
Rogue
Mystique
Sabertooth

No prep. Who wins? The X-men line up i have is the new lineup that will be coming out soon.

It really depends. Can Cable prevent Emaa from mind-raping the X-men? I mean, can they stalemate each other telepathically so that these teams can actually fight?

Grimm22
Originally posted by King KAM
woilverine wins, hes immortal

He's not immortal no expression

He's just hard to kill stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.