major oblivion glitch WTF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazy_shadow
ok i got all 5 grand soul gems, i got all that crap, and i got the potion. now i go back to skingrad and tell that one chick so she can go get the count. well she goes outside, and she does NOT open the door to reach the count. then all she does is tell me "he awaits" or something. well i ignored it and took the potion. then i decided to do the main quest, and now i have to talk to the count, but there is no way i can because the fking door is closed. how the hell do i open it!!!!! i wanna finish these 2 quests!!!!!!!!

H. S. 6
Try speaking clearly and in English. That always helps.

WrathfulDwarf
You have to wait. The count eventually comes down and takes the potion. I'm assuming you're doing the Vampire quest to cure the count's wife...right?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
You have to wait. The count eventually comes down and takes the potion. I'm assuming you're doing the Vampire quest to cure the count's wife...right?

You understood more than I did. messed

Lana
Best place to ask would be the Oblivion thread.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.