Phoenix vs...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Fight takes place in the DC universe.

Phoenix

vs

Mr. Myxlplyx

Wonder Woman /godwave

Phantom Stranger

Spectre

Ion

LethalFemme
*booty bumps*

batdude123
Team DC for the win. The Spectre clinches it.

LethalFemme
bump

Takion
Phoneix isn't that strong now. I say Mr. M can take the Phoneix.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Takion
Phoneix isn't that strong now. I say Mr. M can take the Phoneix.

Seriously? By himself?msn-oh

Takion
Yeah check this out.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t410642.html

Avalonofthewind
Mr. M can take this on his own.

LethalFemme
Even if I make it white crown?

Takion
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Even if I make it white crown?
Yep.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Mr. M can take this on his own.

Not

WhiteWitchKing
The only ones of this team that couldn't would be WW, Ion, and the Phantom Stranger.

Mxy and Spectre could take Phoenix.

Takion
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
The only ones of this team that couldn't would be WW, Ion, and the Phantom Stranger.

ION can take it.

batdude123
Classic Ion maybe, but not current. no Classic Ion may be able to help out, but he's definitely not taking her out by himself.

Takion
Originally posted by batdude123
Classic Ion maybe, but not current. no Classic Ion may be able to help out, but he's definitely not taking her out by himself.
Yes he can, Phoneix is not that powerful.

Darth_Erebus

Spectre maybe because he is backed by the Presence but the Phoenix force was the power TOAA used to create Marvel Universe and all the abstracts. In the Marvel heirachy only TOAA and LT are above Phoenix. Mxy stands no chance.

Takion
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Spectre maybe because he is backed by the Presence but the Phoenix force was the power TOAA used to create Marvel Universe and all the abstracts. In the Marvel heirachy only TOAA and LT are above Phoenix. Mxy stands no chance.
No.

Darth_Erebus
Yes he can, Phoneix is not that powerful.

You don't know much about Phoenix do you? That's like saying The Living Tribunal isn't that powerful.

Takion
You don't know much about Phoenix do you? That's like saying The Living Tribunal isn't that powerful. Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
You don't know much about Phoenix do you? That's like saying The Living Tribunal isn't that powerful. Originally posted by Takion
No.

Takion
Originally posted by Mr Master
If you mean a hierarchy...I have my opinion.

My hierarchy without counting pre-retcon Beyonder & pre-retcon Molecule Man:

1. TOAA
:Obviously:

2. Multi-Death
;Because she transcends the Multi-verse...and beyond, everyone owes Death. When the Multiverse goes, there are still some Universes outside it which Death has claim over. Only Death survived Thanos(THOU)and a direct assault from the IG:

3. HOTU
:Absorbed LT: nuff said...

4. Living Tribunal
:Because he's above the IG(like I proved in this thread)

5. IG
:Because it controlled the energies of the Ultimate Nullifier:

6. Ultimate Nullifier
:Obliterated and Remade the Multiverse in the blink of an eye.

7. Abraxas(he can only manifest...if one of the Galactus's in Multi-verse die).
:Because only the UN can kill him:

8. Multi-Eternity/Multi-Infinity(embodiments of the Multiverse/Time&Space)
:Because it's their Multiverse, Because they are the Multiverse, because they make up an infinite number of Universes(as you saw in the Cosmic Vortex)without them there's nothing, Because a Single Big Bang takes place in their immensity all the time. An entire Universe is infinitesimal in comparison to them.

9. Phoenix Force/Wanda/and any other who can rearrange atoms on a Universal scale

Takion
You don't know much about Phoenix do you? That's like saying The Living Tribunal isn't that powerful.
You have been living in a lie.

batdude123

That list is COMPLETELY off. no

Takion
That list is COMPLETELY off. no
NO! You haven't read the new thread Batdude. GS was making false info all this time.

WhiteWitchKing
Spectre maybe because he is backed by the Presence but the Phoenix force was the power TOAA used to create Marvel Universe and all the abstracts.

Phoenix Force was the power of TOAA and she created the Marvel Universe? Do you mind bringing me proof of that? When and where it was stated that she even has any connections with One Above All?

What is up with some posters on this board?

Is that so? Since when is the For Of Ressurection above Eternity, Abraxas, Chaos, Order, and other cosmic beings?

Because PF ISN'T. She never created the MU I don't even know where you got this but it has never happened.

batdude123
NO! You haven't read the new thread Batdude. GS was making false info all this time.

Really??? blink GS was making up stuff??? jawdrop

Takion
Really??? blink GS was making up stuff??? jawdrop
Yeah, Mr. Master prooved it.

batdude123
I read it. In that case, Classic Ion alone takes her down.

shadow177a17
Well The team wins because if it is the classic Ion he wins it by warping reality and take away her powers in a heartbeat. I dont know if you are talking about the current Ion i dont know much about him. hough I dont know about you other people but with Ion and Spectre they win hands down and then make the Phoenix life the rest of excistence in a minature snow globe.

juggernaut66666
*Waits for the fanboy

The Weather God
Nothing Gets in or out of jean grey's shield. cool

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by The Weather God
Nothing Gets in or out of jean grey's shield. cool
What the f**k?

The Weather God
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
What the f**k?

That's what they say.no expression

King Kandy

that's also the list that said insane Genis was stronger then Eternity...

Madvillain
What in the hell...

Pheonix gets mauled.

DARK ORIKYX
this will be my first and last post on this thread because to put it simple this is some lameass excuse for some kind of hater thread at the phoenix expense (how pathetic) and when did mr.master proved that GS was making anything up because if he did show me cause what i thought was what mr. master proved was how much of a jack@$$ he can be by repeating every thing he said and not including the facts but stuff he wanted too. and the phoenix would dominant those pathetic excuses for competiton laughing laughing and who ever started this thread close it immediately how lame

Soljer
Originally posted by DARK ORIKYX
this will be my first and last post on this thread because to put it simple this is some lameass excuse for some kind of hater thread at the phoenix expense (how pathetic) and when did mr.master proved that GS was making anything up because if he did show me cause what i thought was what mr. master proved was how much of a jack@$$ he can be by repeating every thing he said and not including the facts but stuff he wanted too. and the phoenix would dominant those pathetic excuses for competiton laughing laughing and who ever started this thread close it immediately how lame

Mr Master >>>> GalacticStorm

That simple.

At least Mr Master backs up all his stuff with plenty of evidence. Storm just spammed "TEH PHENIZ CRAETED TEH MULTIVERSE!" everywhere.

Bah.

Pretty much ANY of the DC team could solo the phoenix.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by DARK ORIKYX

But you back up the jack@$$ who twist facts about Phoenix and demeans other characters feat so Phoenix looks better?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by The Weather God
That's what they say.no expression You're comparing Storm to these people: Mr. Myx, Phantom Stranger, Spectre, Ion? Their shits have more power than her.

Howard_Jones
But you back up the jack@$$ who twist facts about Phoenix and demeans other characters feat so Phoenix looks better?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galactic Storm bases he/she/it's "facts" on one scan of Phoenix getting bowed down to. That's about it.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Galactic Storm bases he/she/it's "facts" on one scan of Phoenix getting bowed down to. That's about it.

And they weren't even bowing down to her.

Mrrungo Mu
Team wins.

Lord Urizen
So far, the only definite answer we can all agree on is that Spectre would take out Pheonix....the team is useless. Take away Spectre, and then you have an actual fight....

guy222
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Fight takes place in the DC universe.

Phoenix

vs

Mr. Myxlplyx

Wonder Woman /godwave

Phantom Stranger

Spectre

Ion

Phoenix Force is immortal. Its a fact. Does she win,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.