The Anti Wonder Woman team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
These are guys I like taking on Wonder Woman. Two rules no speed blitz they are in a room 300 feet by 900 feet the ceiling is 40 feet high and the walls and ceiling are made of 4 inch thick adamantium

Anti-Team
Black Tarantula
Omega Red
Puma
Mongoose
Dark Beast
Digger
Doppelganger
Bison
Armadillo
Cyber
Man-Killer

golem370
Bio's

Black Tarantula- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Tarantula

Omega Red- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Red

Puma- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puma_%28comics%29

Dark Beast- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Beast

Digger- http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/digger.html

Doppleganger- http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/doppelganger.html

Bison- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/bison.htm

Armadillo- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/a/armadillo.htm

Cyber- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_%28comics%29

Man-Killer- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Bizzaro.asp?UniqueId=447

MONGOOSE

First Appearance: Thor #391
Origin Issue: not yet revealed

Aliases: none

Height: 6'
Weight: 230 lbs
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Bald
Distinguishing Features: Pointed teeth

Citizenship: Wundagore
Place of Creation/Birth: Unrevealed

Known Relatives: None
Known Allies: (former) High Evolutionary, Quicksand, Count Tagar
Known Enemies: Thor, Spider-Man, Hercules, Count Tagar

Intelligence: Normal (4/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 10 (6/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Stamina: Superhuman (6/10)
Durability: Enhanced Human (5/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: Excellent hand-to-hand combatant utilizing his superhuman speed and cunning to create his own unique fighting style
Special Skills/Abilities: Unrevealed
Superhuman physical powers: None
Superhuman Mental Powers: none
Special Limitations: None known
Source of Superhuman Powers: Genetic engineering by the High Evolutionary (The Mongoose was apparently originally an ordinary mongoose)
Personal Weaponry: Artificial claws on gloves
Other Accessories: Gas pellets (causing dizziness and disorientation), wrist device used to project concussive blasts, Cellsmograph (device for determining the presence of a living being by identifying its genetic structure).

History:
Very little is known of Mongoose's past, before he came to New York City. He was smuggled out of his country of origin by Baron Zemo and the Masters of Evil. he was apparently supposed to join the Masters of Evil on their assault on the Avengers Mansion. The Absorbing Man and Titania, in disguise, were supposed to pick him up at the airport, but they became involved in a battle with Spider-Man. Mongoose, now that he was in America, decided to forget about the Masters of Evil and set out on his own.
Mongoose was next seen attacking Thor, who was at a construction site in his civilian identity. Apparently he had been hired by someone to kill Thor, for an unknown reason. The Mongoose, using his cellsmograph, had tracked Thor down while he was in his Sigurd Jarlson identity. Spider-Man intervened, giving Jarlson enough time to get his hammer and turn into Thor.
Spider-Man and Thor fought Mongoose to a standstill, but Mongoose escaped after creating a diversion. Mongoose broke the support beams holding up the building where they were fighting. Fearing for the lives of the construction workers on the building, Thor held up the building long enough for Spider-Man to fashion some temporary support so it wouldn't collapse.
The current location of Mongoose is unknown, though he is probably still somewhere in New York City.
Significant Issues:

Amazing Spider-Man #283: arrived in New York City after being invited by Baron Zemo II to join Masters of Evil IV
Thor #391: first battled Thor and Spider-Man, fled after defeat, caused fall of girders injuring Eric Masterson
Thor #402-403: teamed up with Quicksand against Thor, plotted with Count Tagar to obtain cell samples from Thor; joined with Count Tagar in using "vivisector" to obtain cell samples from Thor during his battle with Quicksand
Thor #405-406: ordered by Tagar to obtain further cell samples from Thor, abducted Eric Masterson; despite Tagar's wishes, launched attack by New Men against Thor at Wundagore Mountain, fled after Tagar halted the battle
Thor #408: attacked Thor and Eric Masterson in retaliation for his rejection by New Men, mortally wounded Eric Masterson during battle with Thor, fled when Hercules entered the battle
Appearances
Amazing Spider-Man #283
Thor #391, 402-403, 405-406, 408
Thunderstrike #13-14, 22

Grimm22
Diana wins no expression

golem370
I would pay to see it

golem370
Mongoose held his own with Thunderstrike by himself...

LethalFemme
WW goes bloodlust and kills them with the tiara, lasso and other weapons.

golem370
I believe she would get pile on and K.O'ed IMO

golem370
She only has the lasso. Almost every body is superhuman is strength speed and are great fighters and Cyber has Adamantium could cut her

DigiMark007
Originally posted by golem370
She only has the lasso. Almost every body is superhuman is strength speed and are great fighters and Cyber has Adamantium could cut her

So basically a spite thread to see a bunch of people you like beat someone you're not too fond of.

Awesome. no expression

golem370
People do it all the time

DigiMark007

Which makes it ok for you then? no expression

golem370
This is a thread putting her against people she could beat normally and giving them a chance. Me putting up against all of them is saying indeed she very powerful and the teams needs this chance for a win.

DigiMark007
This is a thread putting her against people she could beat normally and giving them a chance. Me putting up against all of them is saying indeed she very powerful and the teams needs this chance for a win.

Fair enough. But your earlier posts sounded like you were just looking for an excuse for her to lose to a bunch of streets, so I was understandably a bit concerned

golem370
It's no different then putting the Avengers against Superman because he has a sided advantage against curtain ones then others

golem370
I give them equal chances of beating her as she has beating them..

Tron
Originally posted by DigiMark007
So basically a spite thread to see a bunch of people you like beat someone you're not too fond of.

Awesome. no expression

That's what it looks like, but I think we should leave this one open. Should be somewhat entertaining...

And they get warned and their threads closed for their troubles. Do you wish me to do the same to you?

Anyway, Wonder Woman takes Cyber and bats down the rest of them.

golem370
bats?

Scoobless
Depends on her resistance to Omega Red's "death spores"

golem370
Digger
Black Tarantula
Omega Red
Armadillo
Bison
Cyber
would be the toughest real good durable pretty strong Adamntium and spores and experience

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Scoobless
Depends on her resistance to Omega Red's "death spores"

I doubt he'd kill her she'd just do what Tron said and use their powers against them.

grey fox
She kills all of them and flings Cyber into space.

Draco69
Diana is immortal. So Omega Red's death spores won't do sh**.

Also her connection to Gaea via the lasso gives her "constant live-giving force" as seen in Wonder Woman #3. Decay had a similar (but far, far, far, far more severe) power but it didn't work on Diana.

And yes, this is a spite thread that failed miserably...

laughing

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Draco69
Diana is immortal. So Omega Red's death spores won't do sh**.

Also her connection to Gaea via the lasso gives her "constant live-giving force" as seen in Wonder Woman #3. Decay had a similar (but far, far, far, far more severe) power but it didn't work on Diana.

And yes, this is a spite thread that failed miserably...

laughing

Hey sweetie answer a question for me.

I once remember reading or hearing that WW lacked the aura of a true speedster because her speed is magical/godly in nature and is thus outside the speedforce. So does that mean she is or should be immune to Flash's kinetic drain? Since his speed is the speedforce.

Draco69
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Hey sweetie answer a question for me.

I once remember reading or hearing that WW lacked the aura of a true speedster because her speed is magical/godly in nature and is thus outside the speedforce. So does that mean she is or should be immune to Flash's kinetic drain? Since his speed is the speedforce.

Actually the Godwave gave birth to the SpeedForce and metahumans in generally. Which is why Earth has so many superpowered beings compared to other planets because the Godwave that gave birth to the SpeedForce and the New Gods, hit Earth more severely.

Diana possesses "magical" superspeed. However the Godwave is related to the SpeedForce, even though it's actually the progenitor.

Flash's powers may or may not work on Diana. It's hard to say. Plot device powers vs. Plot-device powers. It's hard to determine a winner...

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Draco69
Actually the Godwave gave birth to the SpeedForce and metahumans in generally. Which is why Earth has so many superpowered beings compared to other planets because the Godwave that gave birth to the SpeedForce and the New Gods, hit Earth more severely.

Diana possesses "magical" superspeed. However the Godwave is related to the SpeedForce, even though it's actually the progenitor.

Flash's powers may or may not work on Diana. It's hard to say. Plot device powers vs. Plot-device powers. It's hard to determine a winner...

I've noticed Diana seems to have the highest defense out of the JLA I guess that's her role. Besides of course being the resident female.

golem370
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I've noticed Diana seems to have the highest defense out of the JLA I guess that's her role. Besides of course being the resident female.

And Concubine pimp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.