Spidey, Ice, and Torch vs. JL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Iceman(full potential)
Human Torch
Spiderman

vs.

Superman
Batman
Flash(wally west)
Wonderwoman
Martian Manhunter

In my opinion marvel wins this. Mostly b/c of iceman, but let's not forget how hot the torch can get. And spiderman, well he my fav. character and he's no pushover.

Loot

Dinalfos
I love Spidey too, but he's chanceless. Absolutely and totally chanceless. Why burden Ice man and Torch with the guaranteed loss of Spiderman during a fight? No fair.

Tron
And don't forget that Batman's on the team.wink

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Iceman(full potential)
Human Torch
Spiderman

vs.

Superman
Batman
Flash(wally west)
Wonderwoman
Martian Manhunter

In my opinion marvel wins this. Mostly b/c of iceman, but let's not forget how hot the torch can get. And spiderman, well he my fav. character and he's no pushover.

...Dude. Are you serious? I mean that, really. Are you serious? Do you not know who Supreman, Flash, Wonder Woman, and Martian Manhunter are? Batman would die, but I digress.

Any of them alone, besides Batman, can take out the Marvel team with very little effort. The only possible thing you could argue is a stalemate, since Iceman is pretty much indestructible. Though he may be vulnerable to telepathy. Although there hasn't been any evidence to show that lately, since he's been able to exist as anything water.

And I love Spider-Man, too. He's probably my favorite superhero. But, and it's a fact, he is a pushover compared to any of these DC heroes (save Batman).

ScarletSpider
If they had Firestar and not Torch, then they'd be Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends, a team which would obviously trounce the JLA. But such is not the case and they go down hard.

grey fox
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
If they had Firestar and not Torch, then they'd be Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends, a team which would obviously trounce the JLA. But such is not the case and they go down hard.

yes

Metalmanx
Clearly I missed the memo. Cuz this is clearly a joke. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.