Patriot and Hawkeye versus Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Two young avengers versus the evil brainwashed Captain America sidekick.

The battle takes place in a slowly sinking island. The island will be fully submerged in 35 minuites.

Bloodlust is on , neither get prep time .

Who wins ?

grey fox
Bump

ScarletSpider
Going to have to go with Winter Soldier, even though he's not brainwashed anymore, he's just hella pissed. Especially if it's blood lusting, although I think Bucky's a bit more noble than just tearing two kids to pieces.

grey fox
I dont know , he did slit a nazi's throat without hesitation....

Accel
Bucky schools 'em.

grey fox
bUMP

ST0RM SHAD0W
Patriot and Kate are good, but Winter Soldier has more experience.

Psyquis52
If you read this before I edited it you would think I was an idiot because I didn't read the entire first post.

Winter Soldier can take them.

King KAM
Cap comes and pwns em all.

grey fox
Originally posted by King KAM
Cap comes and pwns em all.

Cap : Rip offs ..all I see are goddamn rips offs !!!!

Patriot : *Looking at Winter Soldier* Is he always like this ?

Winter soldier : Pretty much

thedude1948
Bucky puts a bullet in Hawkeye's head. Then slits Patriot's throat, he is then off the island with 33 minutes to spare.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by thedude1948
Bucky puts a bullet in Hawkeye's head. Then slits Patriot's throat, he is then off the island with 33 minutes to spare.

But that still leaves two minutes unaccounted for...

grey fox
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
But that still leaves two minutes unaccounted for...

Within which he slit (slat , slitted ? ) Patriots throat and put several bullets into hawkeye.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by grey fox
Within which he slit (slat , slitted ? ) Patriots throat and put several bullets into hawkeye.

Okay but that still leaves him like a minute and thirty big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.