apocalypse vs galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
super apocalypse prime on steroids with 3 day prep vs galactus. who takes it there ?

golem370
Galactus in his sleep

Rols
Galactus.....makes apocalypse his herald.

Crease
Originally posted by diabloman
super apocalypse prime on steroids with 3 day prep vs galactus. who takes it there ?

What?!!! mad ...Either you're joking or I've got mucho bad words for you.

diabloman
Originally posted by Crease
What?!!! mad ...Either you're joking or I've got mucho bad words for you. mucho ?

Broly92
apocalypse is to busy with his prep time trying to reverse the side affects of the steriods msn-wink

Crease
mucho ?

Spanish for "a lot"...I think you were joking anyway. NOBODY knows that little of Big G.

diabloman
apocalypse can reach up to galactus size. he can get as tall as he wants.

Crease
B4 I reply, are you actually serious?

batdude123
apocalypse can reach up to galactus size. he can get as tall as he wants.

Which wouldn't help him in the slightest bit.

diabloman
B4 I reply, are you actually serious? his size is unlimitted silly

Broly92
Originally posted by batdude123
Which wouldn't help him in the slightest bit.
same with the steroids and prep
Originally posted by Broly92
apocalypse is to busy with his prep time trying to reverse the side affects of the steriods msn-wink

diabloman
they say steroids makes your d!ck smaller. well apoc doesnt need to worry about that then cause i dont think he has one.

batdude123
his size is unlimitted silly

Diabloman, are you freakin serious??? Galactus is a world devourer and just an all around more powerful character than Apocalypse is. There would be litterally nothing Apocalypse could do to defeat Galactus. Big G would have a field day with Apoc 10/10.

diabloman
Spanish for "a lot"...I think you were joking anyway. NOBODY knows that little of Big G. what does puto mean ? big grin

Private Pion
Diablo, you are a strange, scary little man.

But you make me giggle.

batdude123
they say steroids makes your d!ck smaller. well apoc doesnt need to worry about that then cause i dont think he has one.

It shrinks the testicles.

Broly92
puke glare

BobbyD
Ooooo....won't be pretty for Apoc.

diabloman
Originally posted by BobbyD
Ooooo....won't be pretty for Apoc. laughing

Crease
his size is unlimitted silly

Size has nothing to do wit it. Maul from the Wildcats has unlimited size. You've put a guy that can't even conquer 1 planet against a guy that rivals the Celestials in power. Galactus creates beings that would beat the living s**t outta Apoc. Unless Big G needs a herald, Apoc gets destroyed quick fast and in a hurry.

diabloman
Diabloman, are you freakin serious??? Galactus is a world devourer and just an all around more powerful character than Apocalypse is. There would be litterally nothing Apocalypse could do to defeat Galactus. Big G would have a field day with Apoc 10/10. galactus is a world devourer ? damn i always wondered why they have that on his name laughing

diabloman
Size has nothing to do wit it. Maul from the Wildcats has unlimited size. You've put a guy that can't even conquer 1 planet against a guy that rivals the Celestials in power. Galactus creates beings that would beat the living s**t outta Apoc. Unless Big G needs a herald, Apoc gets destroyed quick fast and in a hurry. have you ever seen apoc go out into space ? well then that proves that you dont know what he can do out there or not.

batdude123
have you ever seen apoc go out into space ? well then that proves that you dont know what he can do out there or not.

Diabloman, this is a pointless battle for Apocalypse. no He would get murdered by Big G 10/10. Especially considering Galactus at full power can destroy the universe 10x over.

diabloman
Diabloman, this is a pointless battle for Apocalypse. no He would get murdered by Big G 10/10. Especially considering Galactus at full power can destroy the universe 10x over. but this is super apocalypse prime on steroids he came out in the last xmen series book

DigiMark007
What exactly is super apocalypse prime on steroids?? Something tells me it's just apoc, and you're trying to make him seem sweet.

And he can grow to any size he wants?? So, he could be as big as Jupiter if he wanted, huh, and just crush the X-Men with his fingernail clippings?

Show me any time where he's been bigger than a medium-sized building and I'd be surprised. Apocalypse is pushing cosmic level....he's right at the cusp with guys like Magneto, Iron Man, Sue Richards when she's pissed, etc.

But Galactus level? Please. WAY too much respect for a perpetual jobber.

diabloman
Originally posted by DigiMark007
What exactly is super apocalypse prime on steroids?? Something tells me it's just apoc, and you're trying to make him seem sweet.

And he can grow to any size he wants?? So, he could be as big as Jupiter if he wanted, huh, and just crush the X-Men with his fingernail clippings?

Show me any time where he's been bigger than a medium-sized building and I'd be surprised. Apocalypse is pushing cosmic level....he's right at the cusp with guys like Magneto, Iron Man, Sue Richards when she's pissed, etc.

But Galactus level? Please. WAY too much respect for a perpetual jobber. ok so i added the steroids just for the hell of it. but you dont remember in the cartoon series him getting bigger and bigger like crazy ?

DigiMark007
ok so i added the steroids just for the hell of it. but you dont remember in the cartoon series him getting bigger and bigger like crazy ?

Still nothing anywhere near Big G level. He was a 10-11 story building at best, even in the cartoons.

And you do know that cartoons aren't canon anyway, right?

Skeets
Apocalypse speed blitzes Galactus

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets
Apocalypse speed blitzes Galactus

He speedblitzes him right before he blinks him out of existence.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Skeets
Apocalypse speed blitzes Galactus ... and Galactus doesn't even notice. Apoc attempts to match Big G's size. Galactus turns his back, forcing Apoc into the shape of scarab. A Punisher steps on Apoc, then sweeps away the leftover mush.

A.J
...........how many of these stupid threads does he make

bigbran
galactus can grow too.. only hes a cosmic, so hed be bigger.

badabing
Galactus wins for all the reasons stated previously. This board would not be as much fun without Diabloman's threads.
laughing

Crease

But Galactus level? Please. WAY too much respect for a perpetual jobber.

Well said. Off topic, I'd love to see Apoc with the Power Cosmic. He'd make a kick-ass herald for Big G.

xmarksthespot

But Galactus level? Please. WAY too much respect for a perpetual jobber. Iron Man? confused

batdude123
Honestly:

Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Apocalypse

diabloman
Still nothing anywhere near Big G level. He was a 10-11 story building at best, even in the cartoons.

And you do know that cartoons aren't canon anyway, right? some of those episodes where true stories from some comic books

Grimm22
Galactus dosen't bother wasting his time on this B-Class X-Villan big grin

If he did though, he just blows up the planet and walks away

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.