Hulk vs Wolverine vs Martian Manhunter vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Which one is the hardest to permanently put down??
Normally, Wolverine wouldn't be here, but since he recently survived having all the meat burned from his bones, and was only a skeleton, yet came back none worse for the wear, he gets in. Somewhere, healing factor became regeneration. This beats out Hulks losing a third of his body mass feat.

So Wolverine is now truly immortal. I bet he can even survive the core of the sun now. That lil bastard has the most hardcore, yet so far out his powerset feats, that i wanna gut Marvel editors at times.
And this is canon. No alternate reality. 616!!
Now the lil runt gets even harder to debate against. Sometimes i wonder if Marvel remembers that the guy works best in a team setting. A guy who can survive that doesn't do well on teams.

diabloman
hulk and supes are the hardest to put down for sure

Validus
Logan wins with his version of a hat trick.

Broly92
This thread is just pointless and dumb sorry roll eyes (sarcastic)

diabloman
Originally posted by Broly92
This thread is just pointless and dumb sorry roll eyes (sarcastic) yes

Broly92
but just not to be mean Superman

dies a painfull death from each of them

UniOmni
Fools, this ain't a debate about who wins a fourway!! This is a debate about who would be the hardest to permanently kill.

Broly92
Originally posted by UniOmni
Fools, this ain't a debate about who wins a fourway!! This is a debate about who would be the hardest to permanently kill.
same answer
Originally posted by Broly92
but just not to be mean Superman

dies a painfull death from each of them

Private Pion
Hmm. Hulk is proven to be imortal, Wolverine..Uh, not imortal, but hella hard to kill, Superman may well come back to life if the cirumstances are right.

And I'd like to see something TRY to kill J'onn.

Loot
Originally posted by UniOmni
Wolverine wouldn't be here, but since he recently survived having all the meat burned from his bones, and was only a skeleton, yet came back none worse for the wear, he gets in.

when did this happen?

Rols
Wolverine #43, Uber healin in less than 5 min.

Accel
Seeing as how I believe MM is the only one here who hasn't died once yet, he wins.

Priest
Originally posted by Rols
Wolverine #43, Uber healin in less than 5 min.
he probally regenerated form one cell.//

Accel
Originally posted by Priest
he probally regenerated form one cell.//
He's done that before... with the help of magic.

Redatom65
Superman by ar would be the hardest to put down

Skeets
hulk wins.

Priest
Originally posted by Accel
He's done that before... with the help of magic.
really, i heard of that but i thought it was just a rumor...damm u wolvie mad

Priest
oh and thanos wins

Rols
No, his consciousness willed his body to regenerate, apparently his like Iceman now, his mutant power comes from his consciousness to defeat him you have to destroy his uber consciousness roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) .

Takion
Wolverine jockey

Loot

Loot

Superherovandal
MM regenerated from an arm before...

Private Pion
Originally posted by Superherovandal
MM regenerated from an arm before...

He also regenerated from a few tiny shreds.

Validus
MM pretty much has to be eradicated down to the last molecule. Anything else and he'll come back.

Darksaint
Originally posted by Private Pion
Hmm. Hulk is proven to be imortal, Wolverine..Uh, not imortal, but hella hard to kill, Superman may well come back to life if the cirumstances are right.

And I'd like to see something TRY to kill J'onn.

Show me proof that Hulk is immortal. Thor killed him with one arm.

Private Pion
Originally posted by Darksaint

Oh, he can be killed. He just always comes back.

magneto1992
I give it to superman, Resistence + Super speed

Dalak

With a tree that should have shattered before it even broke Hulk's skin. They start fighting, something off panel happens (Plot), then Thor wins. All in all a stupid was to tell it, and then of course everything is Retconned back to normal before the end of it all. Therefore PIS.

Now I'm not saying that Hulk can't be killed, but all he needs is some radiation and he will regenerate in time. From what Hulk: The End tells us he will probably eventually age to death, but it will be a long and lonely process.

Apolloknight

Hulk can be killed, in a way, but he will always return, This was proven in the Gladiator vs. Hulk Thread. Outside of stripping his soul or some uber cosmic erasing him from existence, he will always return.

It may take him minutes, days, or even decades, but hulk will always heal himself.

Yes Thor did killed the hulk, maybe he striped his soul, who knows?
But even he did kill the hulk physically, he would eventually return. This I have to admit.

hulkrulz
I think that Hulk would. He has regerative powers beyond believe and He's the strongest one there is!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.