Harry Potter and Destiny's Flight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d-fly_girl008
Before I start I want to state a few facts...
1) I am nowhere as good as JKR... in fact i'm not even as good as some people on here so don't expect me to be...
2) This is a random story off the top of my head, it will not be in chapters like DKP which i highly recomend
3) Updates might be very rare, so try not to bug me to much ok!!! *grins*
4) This is not my interpretation or prediction as to what the 7th bood will be. This is just a story...

well, here we go

He was standing in a dark alley-way, with no memory of where he was or how he got here. It was hot summer night, and the mosquitoes were attacking his skin like mini vampires on a nightly feast.
The boy pulled out his wand to shed some light on the almost pitch darkness when he heard it... the sound of laughter. The sound was not natural laughter, but the sound of spine-bending, heart-wrentching, meniacle (sp?) laughter that chilled you to the bone even though it was the hottest night yet. The laughter continued. "Muahahahahah" on and on until the boy shouted.
"Who's there?"
"Don't you know my laugh by now Harry", said an inhuman voice.
"Wha..." the boy stammered, dumbfounded.
"How... wha..."
"Oh yes, Harry it is I" said the voice like ice. "And now, after so long, you will die".
"Nooooooooooooooooo" screamed the boy named Harry now thrashing on the ground in pain. Then all was calm again until... "Avada Kadavra"

Brit531
That was really good

d-fly_girl008
on second thought... this might turn out to be a version of the seventh book... i'm not sure yet

d-fly_girl008
probably more later

d-fly_girl008
A tall, gangly boy of 16 jerked into a sitting position in his bed, drenched in a cold sweat. He opened his eyes and glanced around the room, pulling out a stick of wood. The room was a normal room, small, with a desk on which sat books that are first glance were completely ordinary. But upon closer inspection, you could see that they were no ordinary books, and that this boy was no ordinary boy, but a wizard. And not even an ordinary one at that. This wizard was the 'Chosen One', not only by the prophecy, but by his own wantings.
Harry Potter scrambled out of bed, dressed in nothing more than a baggy t-shirt and some shorts, his wand at the ready. It was a scortching night, and the air was heavy with unfallen rain. He looked around the room once more, double checking that he was still alone. He let out a sigh of relief as he confirmed that he was alone and safe from harm. At least for now...
Harry walked over to the desk, which was littered with his old school books, which, in fact, were not like ordinary school books. These books were filled with spells and potions, incantations and charms. The past few days he had been at the Dursley's, rifling through his old spell books, looking for and memorising anything that would help him against the one person he hated most... Voldemort. He was memorising spells, jinxes, hexes, and curses in a desperate atempt at gathering information that could aid him. He knew that at the Burrow, his two best friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger were doing the same.
In 2 days time he would be joining them for Ron's brother's wedding, and he was exiliarted beyond expaination. He knew that sooner or later, he would have to find and destroy all of Voldemorts Horcruxes, but he was glad that ordinary things were still going on in the world.
But something was still troubling him. Upon going to the Weasly's, he was going to have to be around the youngest Weasley, the only female child and the love of his life, Ginny Weasley. He and Ginny had been a couple at the end of the school year, and Harry still loved her with all his heart, but that was the exact reason they could not be together. Voldemort used the ones he loved against him, and he loved Ginny enough not to put her in that kind of danger again. He realized that if Voldemort used her in the Chamber of Secrets when she was only his best-friends sister, he would do much worse if he found out about their love.
But a brighter thought was that he was going to a WEDDING, which meant that some love was still holding strong. He knew he would just have be strong, for Ginny's sake.

By the way, you can post i was just joking when i said not to bug me... *frowns*

iluvhpsomuch1_7
thats as great! But Harry doesn't really want to be the 'Chosen One' he just wants to be Harry.

d-fly_girl008
i know, but in hpb it says that he wants to kill voldy or die trying, like the prophecy, and that is wat i was refering to... but i think i'm going to stop posting on this... i think i'm going to quit the story

iluvhpsomuch1_7
thats not smart. There was no point in the first place. Why would you start then stop after 2 posts.

d-fly_girl008
cause aparently no one likes it and that was my goal so... yeah
and i know it wasn't the smartest thing in the world, but i was excited about other fanfic's cause they were so good, and i thought i'd start one... it was a momentary lapse of thought

iluvhpsomuch1_7
you think no one likes it because they arent commenting. Look at my Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione story. I have one comment after like two posts. I didnt give up! No one said it was bad or that they didnt like it keep going I promise more people will read it and always check your views not your comments more people may be reading than you think.

d-fly_girl008
ok, i guess i'll keep going, but remember, you eventualy gave up on Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione

iluvhpsomuch1_7
no i haven't. I'm waiting until i finishe James/Lily remember

d-fly_girl008
o, well, that's good

Brit531
Yeah don't give up nobody posted on mine till after awhile and I still haven't gave up so don't please I like your story so far it is good

d-fly_girl008
thanx, and i won't give up, i was just a little depressed that nobody liked my story... and other than that i am having major writers block... hopefully i can post some tomorrow...

Brit531
ohhh I hate writers block

d-fly_girl008
me too

iluvhpsomuch1_7
Tell me exactly who said that they didn't like your story.

d-fly_girl008
no one, i just thought that if they didn't post they must not like it, but i got rid of my writers block *pumps fist in the air* and am going to post some more in a minute.

d-fly_girl008

iluvhpsomuch1_7
It was good but your letters are kind of unreal. I mean Hermione or Ron would never say that in a letter. And Hagrid doesn't write like that, that's just how he talks not how he writes.

d-fly_girl008
i know... i told you i had writers block, and i couldn't think of anything, but i knew i wanted the letters to be from them and well... anonymous, so i just did those. i know they're not very good

iluvhpsomuch1_7
its k i mean I had writers block for my Harry/Ginny story and it took me like 3 weeks to post lol

d-fly_girl008
lol, i hate writers block

iluvhpsomuch1_7
Amen!

Brit531
That was so good... but why did you do cut off it was getting good. I cant wait to find out who it is from. reading Please write soon.

d-fly_girl008
i'll try... i just didn't want to type anymore and my fingers started to cramp

lotrtres3414
yeah your story is really good!!!! i really want to know who the other letter is from!!!!! sooo please post again soon!!!

OhILuvHP
ok so now i have finally read it! it is a very good story. and i know you were worried at the beginning-cause remember when i tried to write that little story? yeah, i was so upset cause no one really posted anything about it. (i know this is not inspirational)-i gave up.....but that was only cause i was bored. but yeah-keep on going! It is really good-and nice cliff hanger!

Also-yeah....i hafta agree with iluvhpsomuch1_7-----the letters are a little unreal. For Hagrid...just have his words spelt wrong. thats how he writes them. But for Hermione and Ron...i think they should secretly be together and then tell Harry and the wedding but that is just me. cause i dont think they would ever say that in a letter

~*ALWAYS HATING WRITERS BLOCK!!!!*~

its a really good story! PLEASE keep it up!

d-fly_girl008
k!!! i think i'm going to post a little more soon!!! o and i'll take your advice on the letters!!! ... tell you wat... forget about my ron/hermione letter... forget it ever existed... like, just leave it out of the story... i have a better idea... so this is how it would go

The next day at around noon Harry was making lunch for himself. It felt odd, he thought, to not be making lunch for the Dursley's too. For ever since he had come back, the Dursley's had not even acnowledged his presence, not even to tell him to do chores. This came as a real shock to Harry, although he had suspicions as to why they were acting like this: they were afraid of what he would do when he became of age. But he knew something they didn't. He was going to be long gone by then. Most likely off to Godrick's Hollow, to see his parents grave.

After finishing his meal, he walked into the sitting room, where none of the three heads turned to acknowledge his presence.

"Errrrrrr... Uncle Vernon, you know I'm leaving tomorow right?" he questioned nervously. All he got in return was a grunt.

"I'm going to be Aparrating." he stammered, wondering how he would react. This actualy got a quizzical look.

"It's a form of magical trans-" he almost whispered, and at the sound of the word 'magic' a squeal eminated from Dudley. Harry held in a giggle as he was reminded of the time Hargrid, the game-keeper at Hogwarts, had gave Dudley a pig tail.

"I DON'T NEED TO KNOW THE DETAILS! YOU'VE TOLD ME ALL I NEET TO KNOW, NOW GET THE BLOODY HELL OUT!" Uncle Vernon bellowed at Harry.

"A-Alright then" Harry stuttered as he scrambled from the room. He ran to his room, laughing silently. He collapsed onto his bed, his whole body shaking with laughter now. As soon as he managed to stop laughing, he walked to the window. Sitting in the chair he routenly left there, he stared out the window. He sat there and just thought for the better part of an hour. Time seemed to be passing really slowly, in his anticipation for the next day.

After about another 15 miniutes he got up. He paced over to the desk and started ruffling through the pages of one of his earlier Defence Against the Dark Arts class books. He mind wasn't on the text though, it was off at the Burrow, where Ron would be having a game of Wizards Chess with Fred or George, and Hermione would probably be gossiping with Ginny. Great, he thought, now I'm thinking about Ginny again. But he was saved from thinking by a tapping on the window.

He glanced over and saw Hedwig tapping her beak on the glass. He crossed to the window and let Hedwig soar in onto the bed. Harry followed her to where she had stuck out her leg, to which was attached 2 letters. "I was starting to wonder what you had been up too" he said to Hedwig, grinning. Glancing at the letters, he could see the untidy scrawl of Hagrid, and decided to open it, wondering what it could be about. Not bothering to glance at the other one he began opened Hagrid's.

Unfolding the letter, Harry started to read:

Dear Harry,

Hello! Just wanted to let ya know, I am going ta atend Bill’s weding… Hope ta see you there!

Hagrid

P.S. I’m goin ta be one of the lucky one's comming ta pic you up!

Harry chuckled as he put the letter away. He should have known Hagrid would want to come pick him up. He just hoped there weren’t too many Apparating into his house at one time! That might throw the Dursley’s into a fit! It was then that he remembered the second letter. Wondering who it could possibly be from, Harry bent down to pick it up.

When he saw whom it was from, his hands started shaking. “No…” he said in an almost inaudible whisper. “No…”

OhILuvHP

d-fly_girl008

lotrtres3414

d-fly_girl008
i don't know... they just popped up...

d-fly_girl008
ok, i've decided i've let you all wonder about the letter for long enough... here you go!!

Fingers trembling he picked up the letter. "Why..." he stammered opening the letter from the one person he didn't want to think about at the moment. Upon seeing the words it was obvious to tell that she had been upset when writing it, because it looked like her hand was shaking as she wrote. He started to read:

Harry,

I knew I had to talk to you before we saw each other again. It's just been so hard, knowing that we still have feelings for each other, but you won't have us together. It's going to be really awkward being around each other again, and before I saw you I just wanted to tell you this.

I love you Harry. I love you.

Ginny

Harry read over the letter several times. He had known he had feelings for Ginny, but after puzzling over the letter, he realized it was more than that... it was love. But that didn't change anything. He wanted Ginny to be safe, now more than ever. Although he loved her, Harry knew he couldn't be with Ginny until after he had taken out Voldemort. That was all there was too it.

He strode over to the wardrobe on which Hedwig had landed and gave her an owl treat before sitting back down on his bed. 'Now that's enough, back to work' he thought, and walked across the room to the desk. He sat down and proceeded to look through countless books for the rest of the day. It wasn't until eight o'clock at night did he stop and think about eating. 'Man, time fly's' he thought, while climbing down the stairs. He remembered to skip the last one, otherwise it would squeak. Harry peered through the door, making sure that the Dursleys were all in the sitting room. They were. So he pushed the door open all the way, and walked over to the fridge. He opened the door... and yellped.

"Dobby!" Harry said in suprise as the little house elf pushed his way out. "What are you doing here?" he inquired, staring at him with wide eyes.

"Dobby heard word that Harry Potter is not coming back to Hogwarts! He had to find out if it was true!" Dobby said, ringing one of his many hats in his hands.

"Yes, it's tr... Wait! How did you find out that I'm not going back?" Harry asked, surprised.

"Winky told Dobby" Dobby said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well, how did Winky find out?" Harry questioned Dobby.

"Winky wouldn't tell, no she wouldn't, wouldn't tell Dobby where whe heard such rumors." Dobby stammered.

"Well, it's true. I'm not coming back. I have to... well, let's just say I have more inportant things to do." said Harry, giving up on ever finding out how his news had traveled to the kitchens of Hogwarts.

"But Harry Potter must come back! He must!" Dobby said, almost to the point of tears now.

"Why? Dumbledore's dead. It's not as safe anymore. And besides, I have more important things to do." Harry sighed, trying not to get frustrated with Dobby. Just a few years ago Dobby had done anything to keep him from going to Hogwarts, and now he was begging him to come back?

"But... Harry Potters friends! They will miss him if he doesn't come back!" squealed Dobby, trying desperatly to find a way to make Harry go back to Hogwarts.

"Dobby, my friends are coming with me" Harry tried to let the little house elf down easily. He went over and patted Dobby's head.
"We've got very important business to attend to.

At that moment Aunt Petunia burst through the kitchen door, only to run, screaming, back into the sitting room. He could hear voices and then the unmistakable sound of Uncle Vernon getting up off the couch.

"Dobby, you better leave" whispered Harry franticly.
"But-"
"Now! Hurry!" and with a pop he was gone, and Uncle Vernon had burst into the kitchen.

"WHAT-ARE-YOU-DOING?" he shouted, a deep purple color. "INVITING-CREATURES-LIKE-YOU-INTO-OUR-HOME!"
"But I didn't invite Dobby in, he came on his own to ask me a question." Harry said without flinching. His uncle had been angirier than this on a few occasions. "He came to ask-" Harry started, but his uncle had grabbed him by the front of his shirt.

"I DONT CARE" she spit into Harry's face. "GO UPSTAIRS. NOW." He dropped Harry and marched back into the sitting room. Harry marched upstairs to his room, his supper forgotten. 'That was odd he thought' he thought, 'why would Dobby want me to come back so bad'. He sat down on his bed and promptly fell asleep.

Brit531
that was so good, you are a much better writer than me. So please post more eventually

iluvhpsomuch1_7
Amazing! Bravo*clap* Brava*clap*! One thing lol your letter is still cheesy lol but I would have written it the same way lol

lotrtres3414
wow. that was really good!! i like how you brought dobby into the picture. keep posting!!!!

d-fly_girl008
thanx you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance laughing

OhILuvHP
yeah its great! and now you have to keep posting so we know why dobby came-you cant stop like that Denniz kid did....promise? you MUST continue!

d-fly_girl008
i'll try... ok i promise!!!!!!

Brit531
are you going to post soon

d-fly_girl008
i'm not sure, i've got some more written, but i'll probably wait until tomorrow to post it...

OhILuvHP
yay! post NOW!

d-fly_girl008
ok, here it is... it's not much and it's not very good

That night Harry dreamed again, only this time it was different. He was at Hogwarts, and he was sitting at Dumbledore's funeral, only it was a different scene than at the real funeral. Ginny and Hermione and Ron were not trying to conceal their greif at all, and were crying openly. He couldn't see himself anywhere. Then the man who had spoke at Dumbledore's funeral spoke again. Again Harry could not hear what he said, but it sounded like the speach he had heard only a few short weeks before. The man sat down again and they carried out the body, which Harry assumed would be Dumbledore's. Harry, not thinking about what would happen, walked up to the men carrying the body. No one seemed to notice him. Harry looked down at the body, hoping to see Dumbledore one more time before he was laid to rest, but instead the body he saw was... his.

For the second night in a row, Harry awoke in a cold sweat. He remembered his dream and the thought of his body sent shivers down his spine. Harry got up and started to pace the room. He thought to himself 'This is silly, getting all riled up about a silly dream.' But deep inside he knew it was more than a dream. He knew it was his greatest fear, appearing in his sub-concious mind. He laid back down under his covers, staring at the ceiling. He tried to go back to sleep, but his attempts were meaningless. All he managed to do was count 500 sheep. He ended up just lying there thinking about things. Thinking about Sirius, his godfather, and that night at the Ministry. Thinking about Luna, Neville, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny. Thinking about Cedric Diggory. Thinking about Wormtail and their 'bond'. Thinking about Dumbledore.

At 9:00 in the morning Harry finally got out of bed. Silently he got dressed, and proceeded downstairs. He opened the kitchen door, not bothering to see if the Dursley's were in there or not. Fortunately they weren't. Harry sidled over to the fridge, opening the door slowly just in case Dobby popped up again. Pulling out the milk, he walked over to the cabinets. He grabbed a glass and poured himself some milk. He put the milk away and sat down at the table, drank his milk, and went back to his room. He wasn't really hungry. That's when he remembered.

'That's right, I'm going to the Burrow today' Harry thought and started to pack up all of his books into his trunk. This cheered him up considerably. "Why do I still have this..." he murmered "It's not like I'm going back." But the thought of parting with his old school trunk was like letting go of many, many good memories. He remembered the first time he used it, and when he first went through the barrier with it... so many memeories. He threw in the rest of his things and hauled the full trunk down the stairs.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
And you say that wasn't good! That was great!

d-fly_girl008
ya, wonderful. *rolls eyes*

lotrtres3414
o wow!!! that was really good!! what are you talking about!!! that wasnt even close to being bad!!!

d-fly_girl008
sure... whatever you say...

Brit531
stop putting yourself down d-fly girl008 it WAS really good each tim you post it gets better please post more soon

d-fly_girl008
thanx!!! i have in mind what i'm going to do next, i just have to write it!! so be ready!

Brit531
I will dont worry

OhILuvHP
you are doing so good! keep it up....you are too hard on yourself! you really are doing a great job!

u<3mE 11
i know!!! this story is so good!!! and i'm not just sayin that cause i'm d-fly's cousin... and i may be helping her write it !!!!!!!!!

d-fly_girl008
now u... don't brag about being my cousin...

Brit531
lol, no really it is good

d-fly_girl008
thanx!!!

Brit531
your welcome and are you going to post soon? I hate to be a nag, but I really want to know what happens next.

d-fly_girl008
Does anyone know the date that Hogwarts get's out?? I mean, like the exact date???

Captain REX
Name changed to 'Harry Potter and Destiny's Flight,' as requested.

d-fly_girl008
Thank you so much!!!

Brit531
No sorry. It never really tells you when they get out. Oh, post more soon.

HPFAN#7
your stories new name looks alot like my stories name.... lol i like it though thumb up

d-fly_girl008
Ok, I'm going against everthing I said in my first post... this is going to be a version of the 7th book, this is going to be in chapters... and updates are turing out to not be so rare!!! By the way, the 1st chapter is called Chapter One: Dreaming. I'm nearly done with it, in fact, all I have to do is go over it again. Will someone please post after me?? One reason is because I don't want to double post, and the other reason is... do you think I should just post the whole 1st chapter with all the rivision's done??? Please post your answer and your comments!!

Oh, and HPFAN#7, I didn't copy off of yours, I've had the name for a while and just haven't got around to asking Rex to change it... If I knew how to do the spoiler warnings, I would show you why I picked that name... or at least a hint...

HPFAN#7
no lol i didnt blame u for copy i just thought it was a coincodence because your named changed like 2 seconds before i started my story...sorry for the confusion

Brit531
So your changing your whole story interesting. I also think you should post the whole chapter 1 with the revisions and everything and hurry I am getting in pacient, lol. Post soon.

d-fly_girl008
I'll try... Thanks for your opinion... And I'm not changing my story, just what I said at the beggining.

hplver4life
hey i love ur story it's really good please keep posting

Brit531
ooooooh, I see still you are sort of changing it a little you have to admit that.

d-fly_girl008
Ok, a little... I've finished revising it, but I don't know if I should put it up tonight or tomorrow...

Brit531
Hmmm... I think you should put it up eventually

d-fly_girl008

d-fly_girl008
Fingers trembling he picked up the letter. "Why..." he stammered opening the letter from the one person he didn't want to think about at the moment. Upon seeing the words it was obvious to tell that she had been upset when writing it, because it looked like her hand was shaking as she wrote. He started to read:

Harry,

I knew I had to talk to you before we saw each other again. It's just been so hard, knowing that we still have feelings for each other, but you won't have us together. It's going to be really awkward being around each other again, and before I saw you I just wanted to tell you this.

I love you Harry. I love you.

Ginny

Harry read over the letter several times. He had known he had feelings for Ginny, but after puzzling over the letter, he realized it was more than that... it was love. But that didn't change anything. He wanted Ginny to be safe, now more than ever. Although he loved her, Harry knew he couldn't be with Ginny until after he had taken down Voldemort, or died trying. That was all there was too it.

He strode over to the wardrobe on which Hedwig had landed and gave her an owl treat before sitting back down on his bed. 'Now that's enough, back to work' he thought, and walked across the room to the desk. He sat down and proceeded to look through countless books for the rest of the day. It wasn't until eight o'clock at night did he stop and think about eating. 'Man, time fly's' he thought, while climbing down the stairs. He remembered to skip the last one, otherwise it would squeak. Harry peered through the door, making sure that the Dursleys were all in the sitting room. They were. So he pushed the door open all the way, and walked over to the fridge. He opened the door... and yellped.

"Dobby!" Harry said in suprise as the little house elf pushed his way out. "What are you doing here?" he inquired, staring at him with wide eyes.

"Dobby heard word that Harry Potter is not coming back to Hogwarts! He had to find out if it was true!" Dobby said, ringing one of his many hats in his hands.

"Yes, it's tr... Wait! How did you find out that I'm not going back?" Harry asked, surprised.

"Winky told Dobby" Dobby said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well, how did Winky find out?" Harry questioned Dobby.

"Winky wouldn't tell, no she wouldn't, wouldn't tell Dobby where whe heard such rumors." Dobby stammered.

"Well, it's true. I'm not coming back. I have to... well, let's just say I have more inportant things to do." said Harry, giving up on ever finding out how his news had traveled to the kitchens of Hogwarts.

"But Harry Potter must come back! He must!" Dobby said, almost to the point of tears now.

"Why? Dumbledore's dead. It's not as safe anymore. And besides, I have more important things to do." Harry sighed, trying not to get frustrated with Dobby. Just a few years ago Dobby had done anything to keep him from going to Hogwarts, and now he was begging him to come back?

"But... Harry Potters friends! They will miss him if he doesn't come back!" squealed Dobby, trying desperatly to find a way to make Harry go back to Hogwarts.

"Dobby, my friends are coming with me" Harry tried to let the little house elf down easily. He went over and patted Dobby's head.

"We've got very important business to attend to.

At that moment Aunt Petunia burst through the kitchen door, only to run, screaming, back into the sitting room. He could hear voices and then the unmistakable sound of Uncle Vernon getting up off the couch.

"Dobby, you better leave" whispered Harry franticly.

"But-"

"Now! Hurry!" and with a pop he was gone, and Uncle Vernon had burst into the kitchen.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" he shouted, a deep purple color. "INVITING... INVITING ODD CREATURES INTO OUR HOME!"

"But I didn't invite Dobby in, he came on his own to ask me a question." Harry said without flinching. His uncle had been angirier than this on a few occasions. "He came to ask-" Harry started, but his uncle had grabbed him by the front of his shirt.

"I DONT CARE" she spit into Harry's face. "GO UPSTAIRS. NOW." He dropped Harry and marched back into the sitting room. Harry marched upstairs to his room, his supper forgotten. 'That was odd' he thought, 'why would Dobby want me to come back so bad'. He sat down on his bed and promptly fell asleep.

That night Harry dreamed again, only this time it was different. He was at Hogwarts, and he was sitting at Dumbledore's funeral, only it was a different scene than at the real funeral. Ginny and Hermione and Ron were not trying to conceal their greif at all, and were crying openly. He couldn't see himself anywhere. Then the man who had spoke at Dumbledore's funeral spoke again. Again Harry could not hear what he said, but it sounded like the speach he had heard only a few short weeks before. The man sat down again and they carried out the body, which Harry assumed would be Dumbledore's. Harry, not thinking about what would happen, walked up to the men carrying the body. No one seemed to notice him. Harry looked down at the body, hoping to see Dumbledore one more time before he was laid to rest, but instead the body he saw was... his.

For the second night in a row, Harry awoke in a cold sweat. He remembered his dream and the thought of his body sent shivers down his spine. Harry got up and started to pace the room. He thought to himself 'This is silly, getting all riled up about a silly dream.' But deep inside he knew it was more than a dream. He knew it was his greatest fear, appearing in his sub-concious mind. He laid back down under his covers, staring at the ceiling. He tried to go back to sleep, but his attempts were meaningless. All he managed to do was count 500 sheep. He ended up just lying there thinking about things. Thinking about Sirius, his godfather, and that night at the Ministry. Thinking about Luna, Neville, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny. Thinking about Cedric Diggory. Thinking about Wormtail and their 'bond'. Thinking about Dumbledore.

At 9:00 in the morning Harry finally got out of bed. Silently he got dressed, and proceeded downstairs. He opened the kitchen door, not bothering to see if the Dursley's were in there or not. Fortunately they weren't. Harry sidled over to the fridge, opening the door slowly just in case Dobby popped up again. Pulling out the milk, he walked over to the cabinets. He grabbed a glass and poured himself some milk. He put the milk away and sat down at the table, drank the whole glass, and went back to his room. He wasn't really hungry, even after his supperless night. That's when he remembered.

'That's right, I'm going to the Burrow today' Harry thought and started to pack up all of his books into his trunk. This cheered him upl considerably. "Why do I still have this..." he murmered "It's not like I'm going back." But the thought of parting with his old school trunk was like letting go of many, many good memories. He remembered the first time he used it, and when he first went through the barrier with it... so many memeories. Packing took him most of the day, until about 4:30 at night, and he had only stopped for a quick lunch. After what seemed like endless hours of packing, Harry hauled the full trunk down the stairs.

He left his trunk in the kitchen, and then proceeded into the sitting room. All three Dursleys were seated on the small sofa, considerably crammed because of Uncle Vernon's obecity. Harry looked around the room, and noticed that the fake fireplace wasn't sitting in front of the real one. They must have moved it because of last time Mr. Weasley came to get me, Harry assumed, smiling.

"Er, I see you moved the fireplace" Harry said in a lame attempt to break the awkward silence. "Smart move."

A grunt was all he got from Uncle Vernon, but he actually got a murmur of thanks from his Aunt. He smiled again. He couldn't beleive it!! Only a week at the Dursley's, and he was leaving them... forever.

"They'll be coming for me at 5:00" Harry said, looking at his watch. "That's in-"
"10 miniutes" Aunt Petunia cut him off.
"Yeah, 10 miniutes" Harry finished.

d-fly_girl008
They sat there in silence for the rest of the time, the tension so thick you could cut it with a knife. Finaly at 1 miniute 'till 5, a loud pop echoed throughout the room.

"Surprise!" shouted Mr. Weasly, as he materialized right in front of Harry.

"Hi Mr. Weasly!" Harry laughed, as the Dursley's scrambled around to the back of the couch, having been taken completely by surprise.

"Where are the others" he asked. After all, Hagrid had said that he was going to be here.

"Hermione and Ron should be coming, but unfortunatly Hagrid was not able to make it after all. He was... out." Mr. Weasley spouted with a quick glance at the Dursleys.

"Where-" Harry started, but at that moment another pop sounded, anouncing the arrival of his two best friends Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. They had appeared right next to Mr. Weasly, and were holding hands. Harry looked at them, confused. They quickly let go, and both started to blush furiously. Mr. Weasley broke the silence by clearing his throat.

"Well Harry, what do you say we get going" Mr. Weasley asked.

"Great!" Harry said, and went to get his trunk. He waltzed back into the sitting room, dragging his trunk along with him. Mr. Weasley threw some powder Harry recognized as Floo powder into the newly conjured fire in the fire place.

"Alright Harry?" Ron asked as Harry dragged his trunk over to the fire.

"Wonderful, thanks!" Harry replied.

"That's g-" Ron started, but Mr. Weasley inturrupted him.

"Come on now Harry you know what to do. There will be time for conversations later." Mr. Weasley added hastily, looking at Ron who looked irked, and Hermione who was about to speak.

Amused, Harry shoved his trunk into the fire, shouted "The Burrow" and watched the trunk spin away.

"Fred and George are waiting to get your trunk Harry" Hermione said speaking for the first time.

"Great!" Harry bubbled.

"Harry, you're going to be apparating with me, and Ron is going with Hermione. Everybody got that?" All of them nodded.

"Harry, grab my arm." Mr. Weasley said.

"Bye Aunt Petunia, Uncle Vernon. Bye DinkyDiddums" and with that, Harry and Mr. Weasley spun on the spot, and were being squeezed throught that rubber tube, leaving Privet Drive, and going to one of his favorite places on Earth.

Ok, that's all of it, I had to post it in different groups because of it's size!!

Brit531
That was brillant it was still kind of the same, but really good. Cant wait for you to post more.

d-fly_girl008
Ya, I know it was the same... that's what I meant, I meant that I was changing what I said at the beggining!!

Brit531
ohhhhhhhh, i see

d-fly_girl008
Yep!

Brit531
So are you going to post soon. I know I am asking and it has only been a couple days, but your story is real good and I want to see what happens next. So post more soon. No rush, but I sort of can't wait.

d-fly_girl008
I'll try, and I know I'm a hipocrite, telling everyone to post when I don't. So, I'll try!

pinkfloydkor
wow, thats really good, dont quit

d-fly_girl008
Thanx, I'm not gng to quit.

hplver4life
yea post post post post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d-fly_girl008
Ummm... I have got to finish the chapter...

Brit531
ok

d-fly_girl008
OMG!!! Everyone, I'm a published author!!! Like, for real!!!

Brit531
are you serious? and if you are that is great what did you get that was published?

d-fly_girl008
I am so serious!!! I got a poem published!!

OhILuvHP
haha nice! sorry i havent been able to post....your story is going along great! lovin it! keep it up........... smile

Brit531
Nice, it must have been really good and post more soon. I am serious on both

d-fly_girl008
Thanx!!

Brit531
so are you going to post soon? Just asking no rush just wanted to know.

OhILuvHP
yes. when? i am getting REALLY anxious!!! big grin

d-fly_girl008
I haven't been able to write my story for ages... I have been doing things off my PDA, cause I can almost never get on the real computer anymore... but I'm trying to write it as much as I can every time I get on. I'm really sorry about the wait... It's just so hard to get on our family computer anymore.

dumbledorez.gal
Originally posted by d-fly_girl008

This is a random story off the top of my head, it will not be in chapters like DKP which i highly recomend

ty so much. both jess and I feel honored. - Laura

LAURA LIKES THIS. SO DO I AND UR STORY IS GR8 - JESS

-.-" We love ur story -.-"

JESS & Laura

OhILuvHP
keep it up! youve got many fans!

d-fly_girl008
Originally posted by dumbledorez.gal
ty so much. both jess and I feel honored. - Laura

LAURA LIKES THIS. SO DO I AND UR STORY IS GR8 - JESS

-.-" We love ur story -.-"

JESS & Laura

Thanx!! I really love DKP, and DKH... They were the first fanfic's that I read.

I'm working on my story right now, but I'm not sure when it is going to be up.

Brit531
But make sure that you will post soon. I can't wait to see what happens. No rush though

d-fly_girl008
I hope I can...

Brit531
What do you mean by ' I hope I can...'?

d-fly_girl008
Because of our stupid computer.

Brit531
OOOOO, that sucks buttmonkeys

d-fly_girl008
Yep...

Brit531
I never have that problem. I have my own laptop so it is easy to work with except when your brother is begging to get on because no one is letting him on the other

d-fly_girl008
Yep, I wish I had a laptop... I'm supposed to be getting one before school starts.

Brit531
Cool, that is the reason my parents got me one

hplver4life
so wait what r u using now

d-fly_girl008
My PDA

Brit531
wow that must be taking a lot of time

cassiebee4
ooo but please post soon you story is great i need to know what happens next are you going to post the whole second chapter?

d-fly_girl008
Yes, I will. And I'm using our computer right now!!! So I get to work on the story!!

cassiebee4
yippee! big grin

d-fly_girl008
Yes... I'm working furiously right now.

Brit531
if your working furiously right now your fingers must really hurt

hplver4life
yea what she said lol

Brit531
are you going to post soon or what

cassiebee4
sorry to be nagging but will you pls post soon i want to know what happens next PLEASE lol

d-fly_girl008
I'm trying to finish the chapter... i have had like... MAJOR writers block for like... a month. Sorry. If you want me to post, I will sometime this week, although it won't be the whole chapter.

l.saratn
It's great though. hope you get out of it

d-fly_girl008
Yeah, me too.

l.saratn
Good luck

Brit531
So is your MAJOR writers block over yet though take your time it is just a question

d-fly_girl008
It's getting better... I'm actually starting to get some work done! Thanx for asking!

Brit531
Your welcome. Though the only reason I asked is because I wanted to see if you were going to post soon. LOL, jk.

d-fly_girl008
Yeah, I probably will... or I'll try.

Brit531
It has almost been a month were is the post?!!!!

d-fly_girl008
I'll post it if you want me to post... but it's not the whole chapter, and it really sux.

Brit531
yes i do and you usually say that ........ wait no that is me with my own story..... who cares unless you want to make sure it sounds right then i will wait longer

d-fly_girl008
I'll post it tomorrow, I promise. But now I have to go... so I'll post it tomorrow!! I promise!!

Brit531
OK!!

d-fly_girl008
Well... here it is, it's really crappy, I know. But yeah, at least it's up. I'm really sorry it took so long... I had major, MAJOR writers block for a while. Yeah, again, I'm really sorry.

Chapter Two: Meeting Destiny

Harry felt the pressure lift, and opened his eyes. He was outside of the Burrow, looking up at the old, crooked house. He followed Mr. Weasley inside, where he was quickly ambushed by a busload of people. To his left, he saw the twins, presumably just back from hauling his trunk up to Ron's attic bedroom. To his right was Mrs. Weasley, looking as if she had never been happier. Right in front of him was Remus Lupin, along with Charlie Weasley, Ron's second oldest brother. As he looked around, Harry spotted many other familiar faces smiling at him, but there were also people that he didn't know, mostly sitting in a small group at the table. He spotted Fluer's little sister sitting among them, and decided they must be Fluer's family.

He started to walk towards the twins, intent on asking them how their shop was going, when he was jumped on by someone with a load of bushy hair.

"Harry!" squealed Hermione while hugging him so hard he couldn't breath. "It's so nice to see that you're safe!"

"Well, I might not be if you don't let me go." Harry whispered, and Hermione let go of him.

"I'm sorry, it's just that... well, we've all been worried." she stammered.

"So... how you been mate?" Ron said striding up to stand next to Hermione.

"Great... yeah, I've been wonderful!"

Ron opened his mouth to answer, but before he could speak, he got swallowed into the crowd as other people crowded around to greet Harry. Before he know it, he was shaking hands with Lupin, Charlie, and a few others who he guessed were Bill's friends. Then he was being crushed in another hug by none other than Fluer herself.

"Oh, 'Arry, it iz so good to zee you!!" she cried, finaly letting go of him.

"Yeah, you too Fluer" he spluttered, rubbing his ribs.

"You 'ave, of course, met my sizter, Gabrielle. She is so very exzited to zee you!" she said, beckoning forth a little girl whom Harry recognized as the little girl he had saved in the second task of the Triwizard Tournament.

"'Ello 'Arry!" she squeaked. Then ran forward and sqeezed his waist.

"Hello to you to" he said, shaking her off. He opened his mouth to ask them how they were doing, but was cut off by another rib-cracking hug.

"Harry, you look starved!" said Mrs. Weasly, "And look at how tall you've gotten!" she exclaimed. "Are you hungry?"

It was her customary greeting, and Harry had gotten used to it.

"Actualy-" he started, about to tell her he was fine, but was interupted by Mr. Weasly.

"Molly, I think he just need's to sleep." he said, winking at Harry. "Why don't Ron and Hermione show him where he's sleeping?" And without further adu, Ron appeared out of nowhere, grabbing one of his arms, and dragged him out of the crowd up the stairs, Hermione following closely.

When the reached the first landing, Ron turned to him.

"Sorry mate. It's just... well, a lot of people are here for the wedding, and none of them wanted to miss the chance to see you." he said.

"Yes, Harry, we're really sorry." Hermione said springing upon Harry and giving him another hug. He pushed her off.

"It's all right guys." he said. "So, are we going to your room or what?" Harry asked Ron and he smiled. Ron turned and continued up the stairs. Harry was about to follow when a cold hand fell on his shoulder.

Brit531
Awsome!! It isn't that crappy, not really crappy at all. Well, post soon. Can't wait to find out who it is.

d-fly_girl008
Thanx...

Yeah, I've got to write that part first. At least my writers block is gone!! eek!

Brit531
YAY!!! Your writers block us gone!! big grin laughing

Brit531
Sorry for the double posting, but I was wondering if you are going to post soon? Seeing as it does not take 5 days to post unless you have writers block

d-fly_girl008
Sorry!! I'm working on it, I really am!! Sorry!!

Brit531
You shouldn't have to say your sorry!! It was just a question.

d-fly_girl008
I know it takes me a long time... and I'm sorry. It's just... I know what I want to happen, I just don't know how to write it. Does that make sence??

Brit531
Sort of

d-fly_girl008
A/N: New part finally up!! Hope you like it!!

Harry froze, the smile whiped off his face. All was silent and still until Hermione spoke.

"I think you startled him." she said with amusement.

"Oh come now, the great Harry Potter, afraid of a hand?" spoke a womans voice which he did not recognise.

Harry whirled around, knocking the woman's hand off his shoulder.

"I am not afraid" he growled, looking into the face of the woman. She was almost exactly his height, so that he was staring right into her eyes. They were very dark brown, almost black, so that you could hardly tell where the pupils started. Her skin was a dark tan, and her long black hair flowed down her back in an elegant braid. She had high cheekbones and full lips, and her nose fit her face perfectly.

"Well, I didn't think so." she replied calmly.

Harry was liking this stranger less and less. Her stange accent, the way she stood there smirking..

"Harry-" Ron started, coming back where he had disapeared on the next floor.

"Oh, hello Ronald" the stranger cut in.

"Hi Destiny" Ron said scowling, obviously annoyed at the use of his full name.

"What? Who?" Harry inquired, looking from Ron to Hermione.

His eyes full on the strange woman... and he knew. She turned her head, and their eyes met. Harry stared into those dark brown eyes, those beautiful almost black eyes. He was losing himself, losing himself in the beauty, the intensity, the passion-

"Harry," Hermione interjected. "Meet Destiny."

Demonic Phoenix
Don't tell me Harry's in loveeek!....jk.....Great jobsmile

Brit531
Really Good!

d-fly_girl008
You'll have to wait and see about Harry...

And thanx everyone!!

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
You'll have to wait and see about Harry...

And thanx everyone!!

Just to let you know......I'm not paitent and I don't think the people who post here are either......so hurry upstick out tongue.....jk. Add more soon.

Brit531
^^ agree with him 100%

d-fly_girl008
I can truthfully say... I'm working on it.

Brit531
That is great! I can tuly say that is very good! LOL

d-fly_girl008
Lol, sorry it's been so long, but I had a wedding and then basketball started... I'm sorry guys. I should be posting soon though, I PROMISE. If I don't, PM me like crazy.

Brit531
i'm going to start pm-ing you like crazy if you dont post soon........... its been like......3-4 months!

d-fly_girl008
Okay, so I'm COMPLETELY stuck on this.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>