Iron Man runs a villainous gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stupendous man
Okay Iron Man has just come off the booze, is cranky as hell and is looking for a good workout. How far does he get? 20 mins prep time, an hour between foes. Fights take place on the streets of NYC.

1) The Wrecking Crew

2) Venom & Carnage

3) The Absorbing Man & Electro

4) Magneto

5) Classic Juggernaut

Priest
he'll probally be too drunk to fight team 2 lol
but magneto stops him.

Takion
Originally posted by Priest
he'll probally be too drunk to fight team 2 lol
but magneto stops him.
Isn't his armor anti-magnetism?

It's a question not saying he would win.

Priest
Originally posted by Takion
Isn't his armor anti-magnetism?

It's a question not saying he would win.
dooms armor is, so i suppose ironmans is as well...i dont see ironman breaking magnetos shields, but i do se magneto throwing a building on ironman lol..

Takion
Originally posted by Priest
dooms armor is, so i suppose ironmans is as well...i dont see ironman breaking magnetos shields, but i do se magneto throwing a building on ironman lol..
Which armor is Iron-man using. Classic, Extremis, Thor-buster?

stupendous man
Originally posted by Takion
Which armor is Iron-man using. Classic, Extremis, Thor-buster?

Classic. Not sure if that this de-magnetised though...

Priest
Originally posted by stupendous man
Classic. Not sure if that this de-magnetised though...
ouch..

Longinus
Give him the Extremis, give him a chance. I think he makes it to Juggernaut and could probably throw him into orbit Ironman for the win he clears the gauntlet 8 out of 10 times

stupendous man
Originally posted by Longinus
Give him the Exterminus, give a chance

Yeah, your probably right. He's got a hangover anyway, so he probably deserves some better gear.

batdude123
Give him the Exterminus, give a chance

It's 'Extremis.'

Longinus
Originally posted by batdude123
It's 'Extremis.'

Does it matter, I mean you know what I'm talkin bout right.... right but to please you. "Extremis"

batdude123
Does it matter, I mean you know what I'm talkin bout right.... right but to please you. "Extremis"

big grin

Milkie

xmarksthespot
If there was no PIS/CIS i.e. Absorbing Man doesn't act like a retard then 3.

stupendous man
I kinda think he may make it all the way through to Juggy, but then I can't see any way he can hurt him and the relentless Juggernaut will eventually grind him to down (if he can get his hands on him that is).

batdude123
Magneto takes him down.

The Pict
he doesn't pass magneto.

rotiart
4 or 5. Classic Iron Man dies at 4 most likely. Extremis could make it past. But Classic Juggernauts only real flaw was psychics... and Iron is not level a low level tp.

If theres no BFR, Ironman can't pass juggernaut, hell his best bet is to fly away from juggs so juggs never hits him.

BFR. Ironman drops jug in the middle of the ocean. 2 weeks of rest counts as a win for tony right?

Scoobless
Magneto takes him down.

No chance, if he's getting prep then he's going to use it. There's so much mutant power dampening tech on marvel earth that it'd be ludicrous to think that Tony Stark couldn't get his hands on some of it pretty damn fast

Scoobless
Originally posted by rotiart
4 or 5. Classic Iron Man dies at 4 most likely. Extremis could make it past. But Classic Juggernauts only real flaw was psychics... and Iron is not level a low level tp.

Actually Nimrod pretty much took out Juggernaut with sonic weaponry... IM could do the same thing

batdude123
Originally posted by Scoobless
No chance, if he's getting prep then he's going to use it. There's so much mutant power dampening tech on marvel earth that it'd be ludicrous to think that Tony Stark couldn't get his hands on some of it pretty damn fast

He can't use outside tech. It was to be stuff in his own arsenal that he has access to. wink

Scoobless
He can't use outside tech. It was to be stuff in his own arsenal that he has access to. wink

Says who?

Originally posted by stupendous man
Okay Iron Man has just come off the booze, is cranky as hell and is looking for a good workout. How far does he get? 20 mins prep time, an hour between foes. Fights take place on the streets of NYC.

1) The Wrecking Crew

2) Venom & Carnage

3) The Absorbing Man & Electro

4) Magneto

5) Classic Juggernaut

It states prep... not prep sitting around in the desert

batdude123
Says who?

It states prep... not prep sitting around in the desert

Forum rules state that you cannot have outside help with prep unless specified otherwise.

Grimm22
With prep, he beats Magneto wink

Might beat Juggs erm

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
With prep, he beats Magneto

Might beat Juggs erm

He's drunk off his ass and with 20 minutes of prep he's going to beat one of the most powerful men on the planet??? What the f**k? I don't think so.

Scoobless
Forum rules state that you cannot have outside help with prep unless specified otherwise.

His own company and tech is not "outside help"

He's drunk off his ass and with 20 minutes of prep he's going to beat one of the most powerful men on the planet??? What the f**k? I don't think so.

Tony's healing factor is probably equal to/better than Wolverine's at the moment.... alcohol wont be a problem

Accel
Tony's healing factor is probably equal to/better than Wolverine's at the moment.... alcohol wont be a problem
Wolverine can apparently come back from just a skeleton. Unless Tony can do the same, no way is his healing factor better.

nimbus006
Can someone explain to me what this extremis thing is b/c i went to look for the hard copy at the store and they didnt have it. So if anyone could give a brief explanation on this topic i would greatly appreciate it.. thanx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.