Apocalypse - Magneto - Sinister vs Manhunter - G.L John - Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Apoc
Mags
Mr.Sinister

vs

Manhunter
G.L John
Aquaman

No prep. Who wins?

stupendous man
Apocalypse could stand a chance on his own. With the other two to back him up, no probs for these X-bad boys.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by stupendous man
GLcould stand a chance on his own. With the other two to back him up, no probs for these JLA boys.

yes Agreed

stupendous man
Originally posted by Blair Wind
yes Agreed

Damn. I thought someone was agreeing with me for the first time there!

batdude123
Um, really the only chance the X-team has is Magneto, other than that they go down bad.

Longinus
Manhunter would slaughter them all and having a class 100 Aquaman and a mediocre GL is just erradication.

batdude123
Originally posted by Longinus
Manhunter would slaughter them all and having a class 100 Aquaman and a mediocre GL is just erradication.

That "mediocre" GL beat Superman. no expression

Crease
Why exactly is John considered mediocre?

Longinus
Originally posted by Crease

I don't know but thats the general concenous (did I spell that right?) so thats why I said it.

Crease
It's "consensus". Just asking... I recently bought everything GL related going back to mid-2005 and haven't gotten a chance to read it all yet.

illadelph12
John's far from mediocre. He was the first mortal to ascend to Guardianship. People would know that if they read the comics. He became the Master Builder.

His popularity (or lack thereof) has to do with his ethnicity (sadly).

People will deny it, but it's the truth, and it's a f*ckin shame.

Longinus
Originally posted by illadelph12
John's far from mediocre. He was the first mortal to ascend to Guardianship. People would know that if they read the comics. He became the Master Builder.

His popularity (or lack thereof) has to do with his ethnicity (sadly).

People will deny it, but it's the truth, and it's a f*ckin shame.

hey I'm black so I love John, yea he's an ok guy. This is somewhat off topic but does anyone else find it rather strange that Flash isn't black? confused

illadelph12
Firstly, being black doesn't mean you have to love all black characters, so there's no need to qualify it like that.

Secondly, why would Flash be a brotha?

Longinus
Originally posted by illadelph12
Firstly, being black doesn't mean you have to love all black characters, so there's no need to qualify it like that.

Secondly, why would Flash be a brotha?

Because black people are usually much faster than people of other races and I didn't say just because I'm black I like all black comic characters.

Validus
Originally posted by Crease
People see one scan of him getting owned and form their entire opinion around it. Any GL that isn't Hal, Kyle or Alan is usually considered rubbish around here.

bigbran
my opinion of him is off the show, and i would consider him above supes.

batdude123
Originally posted by Longinus
Because black people are usually much faster than people of other races and I didn't say just because I'm black I like all black comic characters.

RACIST!!! whistle

Longinus
Originally posted by batdude123
RACIST!!! whistle

naw man not me, I love women of all colors big grin and they love me smokin' evil face

Blair Wind
Originally posted by stupendous man
Damn. I thought someone was agreeing with me for the first time there!

laughing

rotiart
Racism is dead I killed it with the rainbow of love

Grimm22
Three of the most overrated villans vs three of the most underrated heros no expression

Sounds good big grin

stupendous man
Originally posted by Grimm22
Three of the most overrated villans vs three of the most underrated heros no expression

Sounds good big grin

Underrated? No. Under-appreciated, perhaps.

As for overrated. Maggie and Apocalypse, no way. They are true heavy hitters of the Marvel world. Sinister, you may have a point.

The X-baddies still win it for me.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Grimm22
Three of the most jobberfied villains vs three of the most under appreciated heroes no expression

Sounds good big grin

Fixed. big grin

Loot
manhunter and GL would kill aquaman, and then fight against the marvel villains and win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.