Kazuya Mishima (with Devil Gene) vs. Jin (with Devil Gene)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badacyborg
Who would win in this father vs. son match.

Demonic Phoenix
Do u mean that they fight when they are in their devil forms?

They already have devil genes.

badacyborg
Yeah. Who'd win?

looldude
ummm if its storyline wise i would say jin
if its gamewise, probably kazuya and his ewgf spam

Demonic Phoenix
Kazuya has more control n experience.
Jin's devil usually surfaces when Jin is angry or desperate. His devil is a spawn of Kazuya's devil.
Kazuya's devil refers to the devil within jin as a part of him, which means Kazuya's devil has probably lost a bit of power.
It'd probably be a tie but if its jin's 'devil' at the end of his story where he absorbs Jinpachi's power, he takes it without breaking a sweat.

badacyborg
I was hoping this thread would get more recognition

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by badacyborg
I was hoping this thread would get more recognition

this battle sort of already happened at the end of tekken 4 which jin won.

Superboy Prime
Yeah.

IMO Kazuya should easily win it, but if it were to happen the poster boy would win thanks to Namco's commitment to make Kazuya job, and Jin seemingly be unbeatable.

Stalker 360
tekken threads seem t go unnoticed on the site apart from us select few who love the story line hell its the only reason im getting a ps3

but kazuya wins
but if namco makes it jin wins in the canon ending

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Stalker 360
tekken threads seem t go unnoticed on the site apart from us select few who love the story line hell its the only reason im getting a ps3

but kazuya wins
but if namco makes it jin wins in the canon ending

Once you get that you'll be having a PS3, and a PS2, and an X-Box 360(is it 360 or the old one coz i'm not sure?) and a gamecube. Do you even have space to put them in your bedroom?

Stalker 360
i have both xboxs DP a modded xbox 1 and a unmodded 360

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
this battle sort of already happened at the end of tekken 4 which jin won.

depends who you played with on the story no expression

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by SpadeKing
depends who you played with on the story no expression

Yeah but canonically, Kazuya got knocked out senseless(don't know how), and Jin even beat his grandpa Heihachi after that.

badacyborg
Yeah, I think Kazuya could own Jin considering the hatred in Kazuya's soul and experience with the devil gene, But of course, namco has to ruin it and make the rookie win. mad

Demonic Phoenix
Isn't that the case with most fighting games? the protagonist wins against an antagonist who is way more powerful(like Alex versus Gill)

Superboy Prime
Thing is Kazuya is, was and forever will be Tekken's main gun to me.

sad

But it's getting old. Jin has "won" 2 tekken tournaments in a row, and everything points to him winning the 3rd one as well.

badacyborg
Yeah, namco's been good to Jin and probably will be for a while

Darkstorm Zero
I think I agree with the general consensus... Not only is Jin not as experienced in dealing with the Devil gene, but Jin's Devil is also... How shall I say, Corrupted due to his Kazama blood.

Added to that, Kazuya passed the Devil gene to Jin at conception, and a significant amount of his power went to Jin after the Devil thought Kazuya to be dead after falling into that Volcano.

badacyborg
Wow! Very, Very good points! I give you two thumbs up!

badacyborg
Ice cream?

Sado22
as much as i love kazuya (no yaoi innuendo here, foos) i think kazuya's gonna lose. Jin has a part of devil but at the same time he also has angel/kazama powers which nullify devil with ease. asuka just touched jin and reduced him to pee while jun defeated Devil on her own.

also, jin has three martial arts styles against kazy's one.

Jin wins. sad

~Sado

123KID
Heihachi beats them both

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Sado22
as much as i love kazuya (no yaoi innuendo here, foos) laughing out loud

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Yeah.

IMO Kazuya should easily win it, but if it were to happen the poster boy would win thanks to Namco's commitment to make Kazuya job, and Jin seemingly be unbeatable. Your mother.

And this fight will ultimately be settled in T6 hopefully, though nevertheless the score is 0-1 in Jin's favor.

And just for the record, anyone with the devil gene is Heihachi's worst nightmare.

Sado22
oh shut up foo!
*broken toys Wandering Flame off a cliff*
SHORIYA! mad

~Sado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.