Doomsday and Darkseid vs Hulk and Thanos(without the IG)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic Phoenix
Doomsday and Darkseid have to take on the incredible Hulk and Thanos.

Which team basks in glory n which team cowers in defeat....that's a way of saying who wins n who loses.

Soleran
First I would just like to say in that line the Hulk is anything but incredible.

And Speedblitz for the win , DD smokes them all.

bigbran
Originally posted by Soleran
First I would just like to say in that line the Hulk is anything but incredible.

And Speedblitz for the win , DD smokes them all. is that all you say? and the oe wont erase hiim, thanos is above the influence of being erased, he is like warlock, and is beyond time and space.
thanos.

Validus
Doomsday via speedblitz.

HisMajestyAC43
omg not the speedblitz all over again. thanos doesnt get speedblitzed. maybe hulk, but the speedblitz if any did happen would probably be aimed at thanos. and as he blocks it thanos would then proceed to show hulk how the big boys play and wipe out both DS and DD.

bigbran
thanos has way too much power,

Soleran
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
omg not the speedblitz all over again. thanos doesnt get speedblitzed. maybe hulk, but the speedblitz if any did happen would probably be aimed at thanos. and as he blocks it thanos would then proceed to show hulk how the big boys play and wipe out both DS and DD.

Wait a second, Wolverine has cut Thanos before and Captain America has punched him in the grill, now WTF how is speedblitz not going to happen, huh, how is it, huh tell me cuz I wanna know!

Demonic Phoenix
U guys think that doomsday can move at light speeds?

bigbran
Wait a second, Wolverine has cut Thanos before and Captain America has punched him in the grill, now WTF how is speedblitz not going to happen, huh, how is it, huh tell me cuz I wanna know! didnt he let him punch him, in the ig.

Dalak
Wait a second, Wolverine has cut Thanos before and Captain America has punched him in the grill, now WTF how is speedblitz not going to happen, huh, how is it, huh tell me cuz I wanna know!

And Superman is challenged by the Toy Man, and Darksied jobbed to Batman.

Low Showings Don't Count.

bigbran
Originally posted by Dalak
And Superman is challenged by the Toy Man, and Darksied jobbed to Batman.

Low Showings Don't Count. this guy argues for no reason.

Soleran
Originally posted by bigbran
this guy argues for no reason.

Why would you say Dalak argues for no reason confused

HisMajestyAC43
WTF how is speedblitz not going to happen

umm speedblitz isnt going to happen because beings that travel at much higher speeds than dd, (ie silver surfer) have repeatedly attempted to use their speed as a factor in a fight against thanos and have always failed.

oh and wolverine like i said could slice at thanos all day and night, and would never be in the same league or at any advantage against him, just as well as captain america could hit him as hard as he wants in the jaw all day and night and would end up realizing that he should have never tried it. just for the record.

bigbran
Why would you say Dalak argues for no reason confused its you who argues.

Soleran
Originally posted by bigbran
its you who argues.

no i don't

bigbran
yes you do.

HisMajestyAC43
no i don't

umm were all arguing... thats what the thread is for. what bigbran was refferring to is the ignorant "he speedblitzes them all" post that you seem to enjoy making.

doomsday realistically would be sent by darkseid to incapacitate hulk, because someone witht the pride of darkseid would not allow a powerful foe like thanos to be attacked by anyone but himself. darkseid would then attempt to omega beam thanos and realize it is futile only to eat some astounding amount of cosmic force before passing out. then thanos would realize that either hulk needs some major help catching dd or hes been incapacitaed and he would deal with him like a mad baby that has been behaving badly, witha a spanking.

Soleran
umm were all arguing... thats what the thread is for. what bigbran was refferring to is the ignorant "he speedblitzes them all" post that you seem to enjoy making.

doomsday realistically would be sent by darkseid to incapacitate hulk, because someone witht the pride of darkseid would not allow a powerful foe like thanos to be attacked by anyone but himself. darkseid would then attempt to omega beam thanos and realize it is futile only to eat some astounding amount of cosmic force before passing out. then thanos would realize that either hulk needs some major help catching dd or hes been incapacitaed and he would deal with him like a mad baby that has been behaving badly, witha a spanking.

I have yet to argue, however I am curious after the spanking will he change their diapers?

bigbran
he rob would, or he might leave them poopy.

HisMajestyAC43
he may have to, is it true that after you die all your sh!t comes out? if that is the case thanos may have some degree of a mess on his hands.

Soleran
he may have to, is it true that after you die all your sh!t comes out? if that is the case thanos may have some degree of a mess on his hands.

I suppose so he'll have alot of his own blood to clean up after Darkseid takes care of himsmile

HisMajestyAC43
oh yes, because darkseid, the superman jobber is what thanos is worried about. im pretty sure that his main concern would be the superfast dd, which would be able to have little or no crippling effect on thanos. then that would leave thanos and hulk if he was still awake to attack darkseid, and sadly for all you superman fans, thanos is darkseid done right, no jobbing no struggling with global domination and one pesky hero. thanos shows darkseid what its like to be the big man.

Soleran
oh yes, because darkseid, the superman jobber is what thanos is worried about. im pretty sure that his main concern would be the superfast dd, which would be able to have little or no crippling effect on thanos. then that would leave thanos and hulk if he was still awake to attack darkseid, and sadly for all you superman fans, thanos is darkseid done right, no jobbing no struggling with global domination and one pesky hero. thanos shows darkseid what its like to be the big man.

Hey lets leave Superman out of this, no need to confuse discussions. DD, OM beams Thanos not to death but to his birth to relive it all again or even better OM's Thanos and makes him have 5 kids, Thanos LOVES kids!

HisMajestyAC43
ummm its been previously argued somewhere i just can't remember where, that DS's omega beams would do nothing to thanos because he was banished from death's realm and is out of the loop of destiny. also dd was not affected by the oe beam and he procedded to seriously wound DS, had it not been for the help of Superman, and his Mother Box, darkseid would have died.

rotiart
Doomsday vs. Hulk = Doomsday.
Darkseid vs. Thanos = Thanos. When Classic Thanos came out, he was probably on the power level Darkseid is now. Times have changed and now Thanos is on the same power level as PC Darkseid.

Thanos vs. Doomsday = Hrm. Thanos. but barely.

Dalak
If this is a fight to the Death I can see Hulk Regenerating and hopping into the fight only to be knocked out for another 10-15 minutes while he regenerates.

If it's KO then yeah he's out quick, but followed shortly by Darkseid.

Juntai
ummm its been previously argued somewhere i just can't remember where, that DS's omega beams would do nothing to thanos because he was banished from death's realm and is out of the loop of destiny. also dd was not affected by the oe beam and he procedded to seriously wound DS, had it not been for the help of Superman, and his Mother Box, darkseid would have died. Doomsday died fighting Darkseid, then got back up. Then hurt him. But it was shown later that it wasn't actually Darkseid at all, just an avatar of his infinite power.

Darkseid and Doomsday win this.

Takion
ummm its been previously argued somewhere i just can't remember where, that DS's omega beams would do nothing to thanos because he was banished from death's realm and is out of the loop of destiny. also dd was not affected by the oe beam and he procedded to seriously wound DS, had it not been for the help of Superman, and his Mother Box, darkseid would have died.
YEs, it won't erase from time, nor kill him. BUT he can teleport him somewhere else.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Juntai
Doomsday died fighting Darkseid, then got back up. Then hurt him. But it was shown later that it wasn't actually Darkseid at all, just an avatar of his infinite power.

Darkseid and Doomsday win this.

I hate all the stupid advatars Darkseid has, not because its in his character, but it gives the writers a cheap way out of things and at the same time showing off guys like superman. Bah.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Takion
YEs, it won't erase from time, nor kill him. BUT he can teleport him somewhere else.

If only Thanos couldnt teleport either, that might work roll eyes (sarcastic)

Takion
Originally posted by Apolloknight
If only Thanos couldnt teleport either, that might work roll eyes (sarcastic)
Can Thanos teleport someone too prehistoric time?

Dinalfos
If this is a fight to the Death I can see Hulk Regenerating and hopping into the fight only to be knocked out for another 10-15 minutes while he regenerates.

If it's KO then yeah he's out quick, but followed shortly by Darkseid.

If this is pre-1987 Hulk he's probably not going to get injured.

Dalak
Originally posted by Takion
Can Thanos teleport someone too prehistoric time?

He has a time travel device on him from what was mentioned in ONE of these Thanos threads, though I don't know him well enough to tell you if that's true or not.

Takion
He has a time travel device on him from what was mentioned in ONE of these Thanos threads, though I don't know him well enough to tell you if that's true or not.
I have never seen one.

HisMajestyAC43
if darkseid were to teleport thanos to a different time, thanos would fashion some way of making a time travel device and transport himself to before he was omega beamed, avoid it and counter darkseid.

Private Pion
Doomsday destroys Hulk and starts smashing up Thanos, getting more and more powerful with every attack and defence, while Darkseid nods in approval.

Dalak
Originally posted by Private Pion
Doomsday destroys Hulk and starts smashing up Thanos, getting more and more powerful with every attack and defence, while Darkseid nods in approval.

DD is ported to the other end of the universe as Thanos has no patience for mindless Brawlers and ends up usurping Apokalypse and giving Superman an enemy to be FEARED while Darkseid occupies the former offic of Kalibak.

Private Pion
DD is ported to the other end of the universe as Thanos has no patience for mindless Brawlers and ends up usurping Apokalypse and giving Superman an enemy to be FEARED while Darkseid occupies the former offic of Kalibak.

Oh please. Thanos was cut by Wolverine. Darkseid would eat his head.

Dalak
Originally posted by Private Pion
Oh please. Thanos was cut by Wolverine. Darkseid would eat his head.

ANd Thanos was also blasted by Odin and got right back up. Low End feats don't count when contradicted by Higher Ends, unless it's a once in a while thing hense SMvsFL.

hulkrulz
I Haven't seen Darkseid fight tHanos, but I have seen doomsday fight. He killed Supes right. Well Thanos is very strong and the INCREDIBLE hulk is also. If they are too fast for Hhulk than HUlk would just Wait until he got mad enough and then kick the crap out of him he would eventually take out DD while Thanos beats up Darkseid after a while.

HUlk and THanos In an all out war.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.