suck my d!ck tron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
hey bastard i hope you get this before you ban me you stupid black mother phucker. tron likes to clsoe threads just cuase the bastard doesnt like the topic. well kiss my ass phucker. go ahead and ban me il be back. somebody doesnt deserve to be a mod at your damn age

diabloman
GLC B!TCHES ? wow that shows you have alot of class.

batdude123
Originally posted by diabloman
hey bastard i hope you get this before you ban me you stupid black mother phucker. tron likes to clsoe threads just cuase the bastard doesnt like the topic. well kiss my ass phucker. go ahead and ban me il be back. somebody doesnt deserve to be a mod at your damn age

YES!!!! NO MORE DIABLOMAN!!!! NO MORE NONSENSE!!!!! Happy Dance

diabloman
i know your gonna ban me after this well phucker go ahead at least i wont have to put up with your shit anymore.

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
YES!!!! NO MORE DIABLOMAN!!!! NO MORE NONSENSE!!!!! Happy Dance

No more threads about who can wear pants or what YAY! big grin

Soleran
i know your gonna ban me after this well phucker go ahead at least i wont have to put up with your shit anymore.

I just hope our next clown can spell better sheesh, spell check please.

Grimm22

Tron > x10000000000 Diabloman wink

diabloman
i wont have to see you b!tches anymore either but il be back on in a little while with another name just to piss him off again cause the jack ass deserves it

Cubicks
Someone is angry! mad

Grimm22
i wont have to see you b!tches anymore either but il be back on in a little while with another name just to piss him off again cause the jack ass deserves it

Please spare us the torture no expression

Cubicks
Originally posted by Soleran
I just hope our next clown can spell better sheesh, spell check please.

Is there a filter maybe?

diabloman
Originally posted by Cubicks
Someone is angry! mad yes i am angry at this stupid motherphucker. the bastard likes to make others feal like crap well hes the one thats full of sh!t that thread i made of no penis we should have put his name on there

Soleran

I somehow get the distinct feeling the badge you have as Director of KMC forums was self addressed as such I feel horribly disappointed. embarrasment

Cubicks
yes i am angry at this stupid motherphucker. the bastard likes to make others feal like crap well hes the one thats full of sh!t that thread i made of no penis we should have put his name on there

You could have just not posted anymore, at least that would leave you the option to come back.

Grimm22
yes i am angry at this stupid motherphucker. the bastard likes to make others feal like crap well hes the one thats full of sh!t that thread i made of no penis we should have put his name on there

Its funny because you know your going to get banned yet you still censor youself stick out tongue

diabloman
Originally posted by Soleran
I somehow get the distinct feeling the badge you have as Director of KMC forums was self addressed as such I feel horribly disappointed. embarrasment i put that as a joke wich is what tron is. and he put up there B!TCHES above his name. wow that shows he has alot of class.i seriously doubt hes even older than 18

Grimm22
i put that as a joke wich is what tron is. and he put up there B!TCHES above his name. wow that shows he has alot of class.i seriously doubt hes even older than 18

Wow take a good look in the mirror no expression

Your the one starting threads about all this crap

Darth Macabre
GLC B!TCHES ? wow that shows you have alot of class.

Telling someone off about their class?....Hypocrite much? yes

diabloman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Its funny because you know your going to get banned yet you still censor youself stick out tongue dont worry il come back to piss off the jack ass like everyone elese does when they come back. yah i see now why they come back on to say shit about him. i know how they feal now. and well its the truth about the bastard that hes phucked up if many come back on to say that.

General Kon-El
uhm this thread is..........ANYWAYS i just came home from watching superman! it was great!

Soleran
I feel your pain and so does mickey mouse.

diabloman
Originally posted by General Kon-El
uhm this thread is..........ANYWAYS i just came home from watching superman! it was great! let me know when theres a movie out with tron in it so i can laugh my ass off and the rest of the world at that stupid mother fukcer

Grimm22
uhm this thread is..........ANYWAYS i just came home from watching superman! it was great!

except for the kid.

I wish the piano had hit him insteed sad

Soleran
Not only is your rage greater then the Hulks you have a rapier wit to match!

Cubicks
let me know when theres a movie out with tron in it so i can laugh my ass off and the rest of the world at that stupid mother fukcer

Yahtzee!

diabloman
he can go to hell for all i care. yall havent noticed it yourselves that he closes the threads just for the hell of it and then leaves some smart ass remark cause the B!TCH wants to feal good.

diabloman
digi and others yes they do there job fair and they close them for a reason the bastard tron closes them cause he thinks its funny or he doesnt like the characters. the jack ass says sometimes that those characters arent comic characters with most of those guys ive put have been in many comics.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Grimm22
except for the kid.

I wish the piano had hit him insteed sad it was weird with the kid. he just came out of nowhere. he wasn't in the comics. lmao, at first i thought he was some rip-off of Kon-El. hahahaha

bigbran
jeeze, you should have started a arguement and closed that hulk vs supes thread, anyways, see ya.

Milkie
no expression

diabloman
it was weird with the kid. he just came out of nowhere. he wasn't in the comics. lmao, at first i thought he was some rip-off of Kon-El. hahahaha yall are phucked up as well if you dont see what type of person the idiot is by now

grey fox

Diabloman your a racist piece of shit , and this is coming from a guy who jokingly states he's a member of the kkk.

Cubicks
Originally posted by grey fox
Diabloman your a racist piece of shit , and this is coming from a guy who jokingly states he's a member of the kkk.

What is funny about that?

diabloman
Diabloman your a racist piece of shit , and this is coming from a guy who jokingly states he's a member of the kkk. your just as stupid as him if you dont realize what type of person the phucker is.

grey fox
your just as stupid as him if you dont realize what type of person the phucker is.

Go put your hood on , you whiny little bastard. 'Oooh , Tron closed one of my threads I'm so pissed off i'm gonna be a dumb-ass and make a thread which blatantly declares I like men sucking my dick'

So tron closed one of your threads. Boo-Hoo , the world isn't ending so shut the f*uck up. But since you such a cry-baby b*tch here ...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/bABY.jpg

...That's right , it's you diabloman.

Cubicks
Go put your hood on , you whiny little bastard. 'Oooh , Tron closed one of my threads I'm so pissed off i'm gonna be a dumb-ass and make a thread which blatantly declares I like men sucking my dick'

So tron closed one of your threads. Boo-Hoo , the world isn't ending so shut the f*uck up. But since you such a cry-baby b*tch here ...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/bABY.jpg

...That's right , it's you diabloman.

eek! laughing Funniest post ever!! eek! laughing

WhiteWitchKing
Tron wins this fight IMO. He's yet to respond and should not respond. Just close this thread and ban him already, no need for you to respond to this bullshit.

And show some respect to the moderator people.

grey fox
Originally posted by Cubicks
What is funny about that?

It's because one of my friends reckons I'm the cause of all evil in the universe , he blames aids , nazi's.... even liberals !! On me , ergo he also states I'm a kkk member. So I roll with it ,because their no need ot get annoyed at my friend over a harmless joke.

WrathfulDwarf
Watch me take out the trash....PERMANENTLY!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.