No Healing factor!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Wolverine, Deadpool, Sabertooth, and Deathstroke all ended up in an arena where there is a special gas that eliminates there healing factor. Who wins?

capt it up
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Wolverine, Deadpool, Sabertooth, and Deathstroke all ended up in an arena where there is a special gas that eliminates there healing factor. Who wins?
Wolverine.

grey fox
Deathstroke.

Wolverine and Sabretooth drop dead after 30 seconds or so , their bodies being deprived of oxygen.

Deadpool then gets hiss ass kicked by Deathstroke, whom has powers other then his healing factor.

Takion
Originally posted by capt it up
Wolverine.
though u do realize lady death strike healing is from a self repair system and in fact is not a healing factor
I think he meant Deathstroke.

Yeah I am also with Wolverine.

grey fox
Wolverine.
though u do realize lady death strike healing is from a self repair system and in fact is not a healing factor

thumb down

Wrong , Wolverine can ether...

A. Bleed to death , if you want to ignore the fact that he can't reproduce red blood cells , then simply unsheathing his claws would do it for him....

B. Die in the manner i depicted above.

capt it up
Originally posted by grey fox
Deathstroke.

Wolverine and Sabretooth drop dead after 30 seconds or so , their bodies being deprived of oxygen.

Deadpool then gets hiss ass kicked by Deathstroke, whom has powers other then his healing factor.
not have there healing factors does not make them die lol.

Takion
Would Wolverine die cause he's like 200 years old?

TheKahn
Deathstroke.

Yea, I'd go with Deathstroke as well. Assuming everyone gets their standard equipment, he should cut through the competition with relative ease.

Takion
He's saying when Wolverine claws come out he would bleed a lot. So he can die cause of that.

capt it up
thumb down

Wrong , Wolverine can ether...

A. Bleed to death , if you want to ignore the fact that he can't reproduce red blood cells , then simply unsheathing his claws would do it for him....

B. Die in the manner i depicted above.

ur A) won't work seeing how wolverine has unsheathed his claws many times when he ahd no working healing factor.

ur B) makes no sense what so ever.

grey fox

Yes it does .

The adamantium coating Logan's bones negates his bodies natural ability to create blood cells , without blood cells oxygen can't be carried to his heart . Ergo he can't breathe.

The only reason he's still alive is because his healing factor continues to make more red blood cells.

Hell they state this on panel...

grey fox
Originally posted by Takion
Would Wolverine die cause he's like 200 years old?

No his healing factor retards , not holds back his aging . So no Dorian Grey for Wolvie...

ur A) won't work seeing how wolverine has unsheathed his claws many times when he ahd no working healing factor.

ur B) makes no sense what so ever.

A. Yes and he bleeds quite alot .

B. Yes it does , you just don't understand it , for a guy who likes Wolvie you dont seem to know his weaknesses very well.

capt it up
Yes it does .

The adamantium coating Logan's bones negates his bodies natural ability to create blood cells , without blood cells oxygen can't be carried to his heart . Ergo he can;t breathe.

The only reason he's still alive is because his healing factor continues to make more red blood cells.

Hell they state this on panel...
Man ur knowledge of wolverine sucks.

First off both Henry and Prof. x have both stated that wolverine adamatium does not effect his naterual bone functions.

This was also stated in wolverine hand book 2004

This was also stated in the x-men ultimate guide upgraded edition.

Wolverine hhas adamatium beta which the whole piont to adamatium beta is that it does not stop the bones naterual functions.

I would also like to stated that wolverine has live with out a healing factor multiable times and was only dieing from poison nuthing else

capt it up
No his healing factor retards , not holds back his aging . So no Dorian Grey for Wolvie...

A. Yes and he bleeds quite alot .

B. Yes it does , you just don't understand it , for a guy who likes Wolvie you dont seem to know his weaknesses very well.
No u just lack info on wolverine.

wolverine healing might infact make him not age at all. there really no proof wolverine ages.

grey fox
Man ur knowledge of wolverine sucks.

First off both Henry and Prof. x have both stated that wolverine adamtium does not effect his naterual bone functions.

This was also stated in wolverine hand book 2004

This was also stated in the x-men ultimate guide upgraded edition.

Wolverine had adamatium beta which the whole piont to adamatium beta is that it does not stop the bones naterual functions.

I would also like to stated that wolverine has live with out a healing factor multiable times and was only dieing from poison nuthing else

Then why do they state it on panel , or are you disregarding new material so you can hug your old issues that state wolvie can survive without breathing .

lilnutta12
wolvie dies from poisons off his adamantium in his body

his healing keeps him alive

capt it up
Then why do they state it on panel , or are you disregarding new material so you can hug your old issues that state wolvie can survive without breathing .
what new material? You have stated nuthing new.

You are saying wolverine would not beable to breath becuase u assume his adamtium stops his bone functions which I have already prove they do not.

grey fox
No u just lack info on wolverine.

wolverine healing might infact make him not age at all. there really no proof wolverine ages.

He obviously ages or he wouldn't be an adult.

And i'm not lacking in information , your holding onto outdated information.

Takion
Originally posted by lilnutta12
wolvie dies from poisons off his adamantium in his body

his healing keeps him alive
That was before Apocalypse made him Death Wolverine. I think.

Takion

I don't think he ages cause he got the factor and the claws when he was an adult. Am I right?

TheKahn
I don't think he ages cause he got the factor and the claws when he was an adult. Am I right?

No. He got the healing factor and bone claws at adolescence, the same as all other mutants.

Takion
Originally posted by TheKahn
No. He got the healing factor and bone claws at adolescence, the same as all other mutants.
Oh I see. Thanks for the info.

capt it up
Man ur knowledge of wolverine is terrable. The reason wolverine is an adult is becuase his healing factor does not stop his ageing till he was at his peak age. he has not aged a day since he turn his peak age which has been stated on pannel

I am not hholding on to any outdated stuff ur just making no sense and ignoreing proof

Soleran
No healing factor means Deathstroke for the win , more then likely

Decay
id go for deadpool. wolverines skeleton is pretty heavy, hes skilled and all, but its got to slow him down, not to mention the adamantium poisoning. deadpool has taken out sabertooth when his body was melting, so i think hed defeat him. hes too much of a joke these days to be taken too seriously, but if you read the first 30 or so issues of deadpool, hes a force to be reckoned with. i wouldnt put him too far behind anyone in the marvel universe in terms of fighting ability, and he knows how to get under peoples skin and force them into underestimating him, or getting aggrovated enough to make a mistake. as long as he gets his blades, deadpool wins this.

grey fox

No What the f**k?

His abilities surfaced in the 19th century , he unsheathed his claws and killed Thomas Logan

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/78/Wolverine-first-claws.jpg

....and here it's stated on panel that Wolverines skeleton will kill him.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6223/healingfactor9mt.jpg

Soleran
well for sake of converstaion make it even steven and take out the adamantium skeletons..............

capt it up
No What the f**k?

His abilities surfaced in the 19th century , he unsheathed his claws and killed Thomas Logan

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/78/Wolverine-first-claws.jpg

....and here it's stated on panel that Wolverines skeleton will kill him.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6223/healingfactor9mt.jpg
wow u miss interperted. they ment the poison would kill logan.

I have prove that Logan on more then one occassions has lived with out his healing factor.

grey fox
Man ur knowledge of wolverine is terrable. The reason wolverine is an adult is becuase his healing factor does not stop his ageing till he was at his peak age. he has not aged a day since he turn his peak age which has been stated on pannel

I am not hholding on to any outdated stuff ur just making no sense and ignoreing proof

Stop being a prick capt , just because I don't worship the almighty wolvergod like you doesn't mean i lack knowledge .

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/53/Sabfun.jpg

Oh my , whats that . It's the sound of your argument crumbling to it's death. Wolverine AGES , it's just RETARDED . Which (as i already stated ) means SLOWED DOWN.

grey fox
wow u miss interperted. they ment the poison would kill logan.

I have prove that Logan on more then one occassions has lived with out his healing factor.

Not particularly .

Takion
Not particularly .
Who died?

capt it up
Stop being a prick capt , just because I don't worship the almighty wolvergod like you doesn't mean i lack knowledge .

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/53/Sabfun.jpg

Oh my , whats that . It's the sound of your argument crumbling to it's death. Wolverine AGES , it's just RETARDED . Which (as i already stated ) means SLOWED DOWN.
ur using alternate realility as evidence now?

to bad here comes tommarrow wolverine which is far closer to 616 time line was 350 years old and had not aged a day while the wolverine u showed is only 250 and was an old man.

capt it up
Not particularly .
man it an honest mistake u miss read it. It common knowledge that wolverine adamtium is adamtium beta and does not effect his normal bone functions. That pick u showed was talking about the poison it causes it had nuthing to do with sophication.

Soleran
at the end of the day the semantics of the adamantium are moot for this battle, this battle won't be long enough for the posoining to be a factor.

Still this is where Deathstroke gets to shine, cuz the next stroke will be the deathstroke for these fighters.

Draco69
To my knowledge, prolonged exposure to adamantium in his bones will eventually kill Wolverine without his healing factor as shown in the X-Men story concerning the High Evolutionary. He cured every mutant on Earth (did a hell of a better job than Scarlet Witch...) and Wolverine was slowly dying of the adamantium laced on his skeleton.

capt it up
Originally posted by Draco69
To my knowledge, prolonged exposure to adamantium in his bones will eventually kill Wolverine without his healing factor as shown in the X-Men story concerning the High Evolutionary. He cured every mutant on Earth (did a hell of a better job than Scarlet Witch...) and Wolverine was slowly dying of the adamantium laced on his skeleton.
this is very true

grey fox
man it an honest mistake u miss read it. It common knowledge that wolverine adamtium is adamtium beta and does not effect his normal bone functions. That pick u showed was talking about the poison it causes it had nuthing to do with sophication.

It still makes sense from a realistic point of view .

ur using alternate realility as evidence now?

to bad here comes tommarrow wolverine which is far closer to 616 time line was 350 years old and had not aged a day while the wolverine u showed is only 250 and was an old man.

Here comes tomorrow is alternate reality too , so thats useless as well.

Takion
That was before Apocalypse made him Death Wolverine. I think.

capt it up
It still makes sense from a realistic point of view .
yes it does, but this is comic rember and it has been stated not to effect that functions.

Here comes tomorrow is alternate reality too , so thats useless as well.
I know my piont was u wer eusing an alternate reality to prove some thing when a alternate reality much closer to the 616 reality showed some thing completely different.

grey fox
yes it does, but this is comic rember and it has been stated not to effect that functions.

I know my piont was u wer eusing an alternate reality to prove some thing when a alternate reality much closer to the 616 reality showed some thing completely different.

Meh , 9/10 of his bio's state his aging is RETARDED. I'll stick with that.

Scoobless
Deathstroke would win this pretty damn easily

Loot

Metalmanx
This fight would be between Deadpool and Deathstroke. Since they both carry guns (to my knowledge at least in reference to DS), it's really whoever gets the first shots off. Both Wolverine and Sabretooth go down to bullets, and then it just depends on who shoots the other one first between DP and DS.

And even without his healing factor, Deadpool can't die.

I'm going with DP.

Milkie
I don't think that their bones would kill them right off the bat.

They would fight then die later. At least that's what I think.

or they just flat out get there asses kicked

Validus
Originally posted by Scoobless
Deathstroke would win this pretty damn easily
Co-sign

Loot

Draco69

Soleran

Metalmanx
Kinda. He just comes back to life when he "dies".

DP shouldn't be a problem when he throws a promethium net on his ass...

Is this before or after Deadpool shoots Deathstroke in the face?

Edit: I mean no animosity.

Soleran
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Is this before or after Deadpool shoots Deathstroke in the face?

Edit: I mean no animosity.

Is this before Deadpool shoots and Deathstroke dodges the shot or after?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soleran
Is this before Deadpool shoots and Deathstroke dodges the shot or after?

Well, if DS has time to throw a net on DP, he's got time to get shot in the face.

Soleran
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Well, if DS has time to throw a net on DP, he's got time to get shot in the face.

Sure he can shoot, it doesn't mean he'll get shot though.

Deadpool more then likely won't take out Deathstroke before he is downed, DS is a team wrecker with typical gear these street guys are gum under his boots.

ThePittman
Question being if you get rid of the healing factor on Deadpool does that mean the cancer goes away too if not then DP is dead off the bat.

Milkie
I think that his Healing Factor cured it so it won't come back

ThePittman
Originally posted by Milkie
I think that his Healing Factor cured it so it won't come back No the healing factor is bonded with the cancer. The cancer keeps trying to kill him and the healing factor heals it.

The Fake Macoy
Does Deadpool retain his super strength and physical abilities in this match? Either way, Deathstroke probably will still win this since his abilities are enhanced to a fair degree.

UniOmni
Slade wins this. Wolverine, iirc, is poisoned by the very presence of the adamantium in his body. His hf combats the poison. Without the hf, the poison will kill him. Fast. Not to mention, his age will catch up to him.

rotiart
Wolverine's healing factor was okay even with the Adamantium poisoning. Without the poisoning, ie bone claw/current... he's horrifying good. Wolverine dies without his HF, just from the poisoning, he'd last all of 10 minutes. Can you imagine having 20 lbs of metal connected to the spinal column of a regular human body? And if he's dumb enough to unsheath the claws, he bleeds out. Which if he slips to berserker rage, he'll probably do.

Deadpool vs. Sabretooth vs. Deathstroke? Both kill off the big guy pretty easily and go mano a mano. (Sabretooth is strong, but slow, he'd make the obvious first target for their guns) Shooting off Deathstroke is a quicker opponent, more likely to dodge the attacks than Deadpool. I'd say Deathstroke in the end takes it just barely. After he puts a cap in Deadpools head. WHAMMO! rip

ThePittman
Doesn't Deathstroke see everything in slow motion, that alow would let him take this fight.

Grimm22
DS owns Wolverine wink

He's stronger, faster, smarter

Not only did he stab the flash, but he has kicked Kid Flash as well as other things wink

Wolverine relies to much on his healing factor, DS dosent big grin

Deathstroke
Deathstroke rocks these guys and i'm not even biased shifty ...or am I?

H. S. 6
Wolverine gets knocked out first. Besides the poisoning, Deathstroke or Deadpool shoot them. In the face. Same with Sabretooth.

Which, at this point in time, it becomes Deathstroke vs. Deadpool. I do believe that Deathstroke has some sort of pre-cog/extremely acute senses. I mean, didn't he shoot Kid Flash in the knee while he was running?

Deathstroke takes this one.

Grimm22
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Wolverine gets knocked out first. Besides the poisoning, Deathstroke or Deadpool shoot them. In the face. Same with Sabretooth.

Which, at this point in time, it becomes Deathstroke vs. Deadpool. I do believe that Deathstroke has some sort of pre-cog/extremely acute senses. I mean, didn't he shoot Kid Flash in the knee while he was running?

Deathstroke takes this one.

He paralyzed Bart with some kind of gas or dart or somthing first, then shot him.

He did however kick Bart when he was running.

complexbrother
Deadpool takes this.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Grimm22
He paralyzed Bart with some kind of gas or dart or somthing first, then shot him.

He did however kick Bart when he was running.

Aaah. Oh well, he still kicked him, then. stick out tongue

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Grimm22
DS owns Wolverine wink

He's stronger, faster, smarter

Not only did he stab the flash, but he has kicked Kid Flash as well as other things wink

Wolverine relies to much on his healing factor, DS dosent big grin cosigned. DS never uses it. He relies on his speed, brain, skill, and weapons.

rotiart
I'd say in order of defeat, Sabretooth, Wolverine, Deadpool...

DP and DS fire their guns and put holes in the obviously large target first.. .then then try to hit each other.. but as both are notoriously agile and fast, they dodge well... and get wolverine in the crossfire..

The guns go down.. and the swords come out... and deadpool... ends up dead.. in a pool of his own blood.

Btw.. supposedly if i remember right, deadpool was cured of his cancer when they gave him his healing factor. however the healing factor was successful after the horrible scarring surgery that was required to implant it. Deadpool is horribly scarred because his healing factor wasn't in effect yet when he was scarred... so now he's permanently scarred.

Deadpool takes second though. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.