superman vs satan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

raiford
who is stronger superman or the devil

magneto1992
Is a joke isnt it oburly the dark one

Mr. Universe
SPEEDBLITZ!!! Superman cannot be harmed cuz me say so..OOOGA BOOGA!!

Darksaint
^^ Why don't people realize that Superman = The Presence

Private Pion
Oohgah boogah indeed.

Mr. Universe
Originally posted by Private Pion
Oohgah boogah indeed.
THAT SCAN MEANS NOTHING. SUPERMAN WINS ACCORDING TO FORUM RULES YOU IDIOT! HE CAN SPEEDBLITZ THE DEVIL IN PICOSECONDS. AND HE CANNOT BE HARMED BY PHYSICALY MEANS.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Darksaint
^^ Why don't people realize that Superman = The Presence

He's only on that level in the mind of the most deluded of fanboys.

Satan blinks and Superman dies.

Jimmy Buggs
superman! if he can fly to and break into heaven he can beat the devil. Think about if the devil could do that it would have happend.

magneto1992
This is the a PG-13 dude (even thoug it does explain somethings, like the super speed and strenght) ANYWAYS Sattan beatsd him and it doesn`t matter what you said if is this reality one superman is dead and send to hell the only one who can beat him is God you know and anyone with faight on him

Mr. Universe
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
superman! if he can fly to and break into heaven he can beat the devil. Think about if the devil could do that it would have happend.

EXACTLY!! I AGREE WITH YOU!! HE CAN BEAT THE DEVIL HIMSELF!!

Darksaint
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
EXACTLY!! I AGREE WITH YOU!! HE CAN BEAT THE DEVIL HIMSELF!!

Don't forget. (PC) Superman did break the gates of heaven and entered the Silver City to get Lois back. He even bumped into God(he basically bumped into himself). He also flew so fast, had he flown any faster, he would have destroyed all of creation, and the Spectre had to stop him.

Mr. Universe
Originally posted by magneto1992
This is the a PG-13 dude (even thoug it does explain somethings, like the super speed and strenght) ANYWAYS Sattan beatsd him and it doesn`t matter what you said if is this reality one superman is dead and send to hell the only one who can beat him is God you know and anyone with faight on him

SUPERMAN HAS CRASHED THROUGH THE GATES OF HEAVEN HENCE THE DEVIL CAN GET SPEEDBLIZTED IN PICOSECONDS. OR HE BFR'S THE DEVIL AND FREEZES HELL WITH HIS BREATH.

grey fox
Please , Satan couldn't even sway one long haired hippie in a robe . Supes cleans his clock and then get's a bonus from god....

magneto1992
Satan has dark magic which from what i know can kill superman

Tron
Originally posted by raiford
who is stronger superman or the devil

Unless you were referring to Mephisto, Lucifer, or anyone from the comics, this has no place here.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.