Bye everyone ((Im very very sorry Ush))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Iight well I gues this is my last day in KMC and my last post here in the unhosted RP. Im leaving due to my very busy schedule with aot of things. Soccer, Training, School, work, Traveling, Therapy, and Civil air patrol program. It was really cool RPing with all of you and I feel bad leaving now. PM me if you would like to. Thunder fox and Ichigo will take over the Ultimate hero RP from now on. You can all go ahead if you want. I would also wanna say bye to Mrcurt, Thunder fox, ichigo, Ravenkight, K tragedy, AJ, and everyone else.

It wuz really great and i came to KMC for Rping as being one of the reasons. Well This is goodbye sad

Im officially done wit Rping forever.

Take care everyone smile

AIM: JacopeXWCP4

myspace.com/jacopex

Ichigo Kurosaki
Bye dude. sad

DarkDethbringer
I thought you said I would get contorl of your Ultimate Hero rpg?
oh well bye dude I'll tlak to you in teh future

Quincy Archer
He said I could take the ultimate hero rpg!

JacopeX
you two can iight big grin

Quincy, Thunder, Ichigo, and darkdeth

iight there you go. Im really out. peace

Ichigo Kurosaki
C'ya dude. sad And that damn Quincy! I cannot team up with him. My beauty and strenght will be drained away from me like a leech. Slowly i will lose my humanity working with him. stick out tongue

MadMel
rofl....im not tha best with goodbyes....so ill just say goodbye and good luck...

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by JacopeX
Iight well I gues this is my last day in KMC and my last post here in the unhosted RP. Im leaving due to my very busy schedule with aot of things. Soccer, Training, School, work, Traveling, Therapy, and Civil air patrol program. It was really cool RPing with all of you and I feel bad leaving now. PM me if you would like to. Thunder fox and Ichigo will take over the Ultimate hero RP from now on. You can all go ahead if you want. I would also wanna say bye to Mrcurt, Thunder fox, ichigo, Ravenkight, K tragedy, AJ, and everyone else.

It wuz really great and i came to KMC for Rping as being one of the reasons. Well This is goodbye sad

Take care everyone smile

myspace.com/jacopex sadbye

Thunder Fox
..... i hate good byes

Meus Amor

Take care everyone smile

myspace.com/jacopex I already said goodbye in the other thread/defended you arbitrarily, but - cya jacope. Have a good life.

MadMel
me too

Quincy Archer
Well actually I was kidding about that Ultimate Hero thing.

But anyways, Good-bye Jacope. We never roleplayed together, but still, it is goodbye.

Wild-Cherry

Take care everyone smile

myspace.com/jacopex Wait you're in C.A.P? What the f**k? i never knew that...

MadMel
lol

JacopeX
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Wait you're in C.A.P? What the f**k? i never knew that... im gonna join maybe

MadMel
ah...

Wild-Cherry
im gonna join maybe ooooh k smile Just for the record ninja

I fly a cessna 172 skyhawk evil face It pwns...and kinda looks like a puppy yes

Anyway, thanks loads for including me in your little good bye statement mhm

stick out tongue Im Jp. Ill miss ya.

diabloprimeevil
bye bye jacopex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.