Captain America Tower

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Captain America -Captain america is stated to be a greater physical specimen than even the best olympic athlete. He's an american icon, leader of the Avengers, having mastered judo and boxing and mixing it into his own fighting style.

Strength- Its been stated he can push overhead between 800-1100 lbs. for the purposes of this fight, we'll say 800.
Armor- Duralumin Chain Mail (lightweight armor)
Weapons -None
Etc. - None

As the fights go on, Captain America will gain an enhancement for each fight as this goes on.

First Fight Captain America without any shield vs Punisher without his guns.

For now after every fight, cap gets 1 full day to rest up and bandage himself.

Grimm22
Cap has mastered a lot more than 2 fighting styles no expression

rotiart
Does that mean you're going with Cap or Frank?

I know he has a lot of things going for him, but if i put down everything I knew, that would take a long time.

I'd think that Cap would take Frank easily, Cap having the greater hand to hand experience.

badabing
Cap defeats Frank.

rotiart
I'm gonna assume Grimm22 is stating that Cap wins.

Okay moving on.

After a decent fight, cap goes home to wrap up his bruises. After a full day's rest, the Captain America is needed again. Equipping his photonic shield gloves, the captain heads off again. Apparently a video shows that the Daredevil has done the unthinkable and killed the Kingpin. The captain has decided that even Daredevil's vigilantism has gone too far, and seeks to rein him in.

Strength- Its been stated he can push overhead between 800-1100 lbs. for the purposes of this fight, we'll say 800.
Weapons - Photonic Shield (gloves)
Etc. - None

This shield's shape could be controlled to morph the energy field into a wider force field, a bo staff or even fire a projection of the original shield. While he enjoyed the versatility, Rogers noticed a number of drawbacks, particularly its inability to ricochet.

How does the captain fare against the red devil? Cap is completely recouperated from the day before, having suffered only minor bruises.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Grimm22
Cap has mastered a lot more than 2 fighting styles no expression

Yeah but he rarely uses anything else for real combat.

rotiart
Hey most "skills" out there are deadly if applied right. With boxing cap will have punching speed and strength, and judo the ability to deflect attackers. Sides that its added to the military knowledge he earned back in the 30's and 40's and his "cosmic" level enemies. I don't think when you are growing up anyone gives you a handbook on how to train to defeat a god... :P If you were told you were going to have to fight a longhaired blondie named Thor... I don't think there's very many martial arts that could help you against him. Not one in particular anyways. smile

King KAM
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Yeah but he rarely uses anything else for real combat. what do you mean he kicks people quite often....and judo nor boxing use kicks....and he also uses pressure points,chops and well....lets just say that you have been proven wrong.

rotiart
ERrr. I think what MrHeavySilence was trying to say was that those are the skills that Captain is mastered at, which is what Wikipedia states. However just because the Captain is Mastered at those, doesn't mean he isn't proficient in others.

Back on topic, I'm not sure the Captain would beat Daredevil.

King KAM
Originally posted by rotiart
ERrr. I think what MrHeavySilence was trying to say was that those are the skills that Captain is mastered at, which is what Wikipedia states. However just because the Captain is Mastered at those, doesn't mean he isn't proficient in others.

Back on topic, I'm not sure the Captain would beat Daredevil. Captain America is far better than you think and wikipedia says, ive seen him get shot 5times in the arm and still shoot with it, and the NEXT page be completley fine.And no those arent the 2 he is proficietnt at those are just the only 2 olympic sports that were fighting forms as of when he was created.

batdude123
Originally posted by King KAM
Captain America is far better than you think and wikipedia says, ive seen him get shot 5times in the arm and still shoot with it, and the NEXT page be completley fine.

I've seen Batman pull off stuff like that too. smile

King KAM
Originally posted by batdude123
I've seen Batman pull off stuff like that too. smile without the suit on?

rotiart
I know. I've seen him dodge bullets and kick the crap outta Thor. Steve is a deadly guy. That's why he leads arguably the most powerful team on earth. So how does he do with only his photonic shield against Daredevil.

rotiart
Batman used to wear a bulletproof suit, but doesn't anymore. The captain wears a lightweight chainmail, which should help a little. Course the difference is that Captain is more face to face, and Batmans a creature of stealth.

King KAM
I know. I've seen him dodge bullets and kick the crap outta Thor. Steve is a deadly guy. That's why he leads arguably the most powerful team on earth. So how does he do with only his photonic shield against Daredevil. he doesnt need a shield to break down DD he can do it bare hands

rotiart
The captain moves on. I'm just gonna assume all the praise for Cap is his winning over Daredevil.

The Captain is now allied with the Black panther against Taskmaster and Bullseye. The captain also has both the photonic glove shield and his iconic Vibranium-steel shield. Mind you cap is still hurt since he's had only 1 day of rest between his last fight with DD.

rotiart
Weapons - Photonic Shield (gloves), Vibranium Steel Shield.
Etc. - Caps barely hurt.

Its Cap and Black Panther vs. Taskmaster and Bullseye.

batdude123
without the suit on?

Yeah, actually it was a comic in like 1941. It's something like the "Case of the Honest Crook." Batman switched his armor for a skin tight costume because he felt that armor limited his motions. Smiley fired a bunch of rounds and put plenty of bullets in Bats, but he just kept on coming. smile

batdude123
Weapons - Photonic Shield (gloves), Vibranium Steel Shield.
Etc. - Caps barely hurt.

Its Cap and Black Panther vs. Taskmaster and Bullseye.

Taskmaster has already beaten Cap, and he can do it again. However, Bullseye would lose horribly against BP. Then TM would probably beat the crap out of BP.

King KAM
Yeah, actually it was a comic in like 1941. It's something like the "Case of the Honest Crook." Batman switched his armor for a skin tight costume because he felt that armor limited his motions. Smiley fired a bunch of rounds and put plenty of bullets in Bats, but he just kept on coming. smile yeah.....thats pre-crisis isnt???anywhoo, show me the scans im interested.

batdude123
yeah.....thats pre-crisis isnt???anywhoo, show me the scans im interested.

Well, there's Pre-Crisis but it's divided up into two sections: Golden age and Silver age. That was a Golden age comic and isn't like the Silver age that you're thinking of. smile Golden age<<<<<<<<<<<<Silver age by A LOT. Anyway:

batdude123
Part Two:

batdude123
Anyway Kam, you should pick up some more Bats. smile When you read some of his stuff and see what he does, you'll see that Steve and him are practically twins. smile

rotiart
Hrm.. would batman give up half his empire if he found out he had a brother in Captain America. For love.. or money...

for the love OF money?

How do you guys keep trying to derail my tower!!!
Bats I mean Cap and BP vs Taskmaster and Bullseye

batdude123
Hrm.. would batman give up half his empire if he found out he had a brother in Captain America. For love.. or money...

for the love OF money?

How do you guys keep trying to derail my tower!!!
Bats I mean Cap and BP vs Taskmaster and Bullseye

Batman would give up half his money for a brother. smile He's rich enough to live for the rest of his life on 1/64 of his money.

King KAM
Anyway Kam, you should pick up some more Bats. smile When you read some of his stuff and see what he does, you'll see that Steve and him are practically twins. smile dude,that was the shittiest excuse for a feat. THIS is a feat, and no they arent the same.

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/4893/ca21187cd.jpg

batdude123
dude,that was the shittiest excuse for a feat. THIS is a feat, and no they arent the same.

Well what the hell is that supposed to prove anyway??? blink

batdude123
dude,that was the shittiest excuse for a feat. THIS is a feat, and no they arent the same.

Shittiest excuse for a feat, huh??? roll eyes (sarcastic) Actually, that's awesome considering it was golden age Batman. You know, the absolute weakest form?

King KAM
Well what the hell is that supposed to prove anyway??? blink cap was just shot count em 7 times in the arm from an Assualt Rifle, not only did he never flinch or acknowledge the pain, but he shot back with that arm, and in the next page he is completley healed.

Cap is a bad ass.

batdude123
cap was just shot count em 7 times in the arm from an Assualt Rifle, not only did he never flinch or acknowledge the pain, but he shot back with that arm, and in the next page he is completley healed.

Cap is a bad ass.

However, they grazed him, and Batman still has feats like that. Besides, that's Ultimate Cap anyhow.

rotiart
I really hope he didn't pull a wolverine level feat. Thats just wrong. I wasn't gonna pull a healing factor card til later!

King KAM
However, they grazed him, and Batman still has feats like that. Besides, that's Ultimate Cap anyhow. they grazed him??? there are 7 holes IN his jacket.....how are those grazes?actuallly, just edit the post....and we will act like you never said it man

batdude123
they grazed him??? there are 7 holes IN his jacket.....how are those grazes?actuallly, just edit the post....and we will act like you never said it man

Was he shot from the front, or from the side???

King KAM
Was he shot from the front, or from the side??? actually,both,and he was in the front seat AND the main target,those are not grazes.

batdude123
actually,both,and he was in the front seat AND the main target,those are not grazes.

Stil though, Batman has plenty of feats showing him shrugging off pain and bullets like they were nothing.

King KAM
Stil though, Batman has plenty of feats showing him shrugging off pain and bullets like they were nothing. without the suit?show me please.

batdude123
without the suit?show me please.

With his skin tight suit on actually. And this was all right after getting slashed up horribly. smile

batdude123
With his skin tight suit on actually. And this was all right after getting slashed up horribly. smile

Sorry.

batdude123

bigbran
arent they all skin tight?

batdude123

Damn, it's not loading!!! mad Hold on.

bigbran
anyways capichino wins, next.

King KAM
Damn, it's not loading!!! mad Hold on. yeah,and umm he didnt have any bullet holes in him...

batdude123

Here, finally!!!

http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batmanvsgrimreaper1jb.jpg

batdude123
yeah,and umm he didnt have any bullet holes in him...

What??? What the f**k?

batdude123
Alright, I have to go. It's 3:00am here.

King KAM
Here, finally!!!

http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batmanvsgrimreaper1jb.jpg yeah bats looks HORRIBLE and extremley hurt from those bullets.

bigbran
none of them looked like they hit him, only his cape (sad)

rotiart
Originally posted by bigbran
anyways capichino wins, next.

What the heck is capichino

bigbran
and when did bats becum superhuman, cap was always one, but when was bats able to be shot and be ok.

bigbran
What the heck is capichino ca

King KAM
Originally posted by bigbran
none of them looked like they hit him, only his cape (sad) no like 3 hit him, but bats barely escaped with his life, cap was unphased he took 7 rifle bullets in the arm and still used the arm, like it was perfect.

bigbran
no like 3 hit him, but bats barely escaped with his life, cap was unphased he took 7 rifle bullets in the arm and still used the arm, like it was perfect. but i guess bats isnt human. hes only human and hes above bullets!!doh

thisredbox
whatever happened to that tower...smile

rotiart

rotiart
Guess I'll check in the this thread another time. Night guys.

Apolloknight

rotiart
Are you serious? That smile at the end makes you think Sabretooth goes down

Apolloknight
Are you serious? That smile at the end makes you think Sabretooth goes down

no expression

I think you really, really, REALLY, need to go read some Black Panther Comics.

Like right now.

rotiart
sigh. why don't you say which side you vote for then.

Apolloknight
sigh. why don't you say which side you vote for then.

Black Panther Handles Sabretooth EASILY, Capt can sit by and let his wound heal up.

Scarlet_Spidey
Lil' question (im a european), how much is one lbs ? Can anyone translate that in kilo's ?

rotiart
See the whole idea was that they are slightly, and pretty wounded, going in against a good fighter with great healing factor. I'm trying to make it as even as I can figure.

Apolloknight
See the whole idea was that they are slightly, and pretty wounded, going in against a good fighter with great healing factor. I'm trying to make it as even as I can figure.

Well you said BP only had minor brusies, so he should still have no problem taking down Sabretooth with at least a KO.

rotiart
I guess I should pick up a more recent black panther comic. I'm not caught up on all characters.

In any case, T'challa and the Cap take it pretty easily. After a quick visit to the X-Mansion, the Cap is restored to full health by Elixir. At this, the Black Panther, seeing his friend at full capacity, bids adieu. However, as the captain arrives home to the Avenger's mansion, he sees sitting on the doorsteps a familiar face, John Walker. The US Agent apparently has tired of standing in the good Captain's shadow, and seeks to claim the fame for himself.

From now on the cap will be visited for 24 hours by Elixir after every fight to be brought back up to full health.

In this fight the Captain has
Strength - overhead press 800lbs
Armor - Vibranium mesh armor
Weapons - Photonic Energy Glove, Vibranium-Steel Shield
Etc. Cap starts every fight with full health.
Allies -None.

rotiart
For those that know little about John Walker, The US Agent. Quick backstory. He was a guy that was trained to replace the real Captain America. He was taught by the taskmaster in the very same fighting style as Captain America. He wears the same type of chainmail as cap would normally wear, and even has a Vibranium shield. However US Agent made a deal with Power Broker, Inc. for increased strength and stamina. Therefore US Agent has a strength of 10 tons.

bigbran
isnt us agent a 4 class in strength?

bigbran
For those that know little about John Walker, The US Agent. Quick backstory. He was a guy that was trained to replace the real Captain America. He was taught by the taskmaster in the very same fighting style as Captain America. He wears the same type of chainmail as cap would normally wear, and even has a Vibranium shield. However US Agent made a deal with Power Broker, Inc. for increased strength and stamina. Therefore US Agent has a strength of 10 tons. oh that wasnt there when i posted.

rotiart
Sorry took a minute to post. And yah, He's a low level class 4.

bigbran
oh toughy
that glove was destroying ultrons, and if he catches him with it he should kill usagent.

batdude123
yeah,and umm he didnt have any bullet holes in him...

What the f**k? Yeah, too bad it's an old comic and they're not going to show anything graphic in it, and also if you read the text, you would've seen that it hit him in vital spots.

batdude123
no like 3 hit him, but bats barely escaped with his life, cap was unphased he took 7 rifle bullets in the arm and still used the arm, like it was perfect.

Nope, sorry. no You are comparing getting shot in the arm to getting shot in the chest and stomach where vital organs are. no That doesn't work. Getting shot in the stomach and chest is obviously more fatal than getting shot in the arm. I told you that the feat where Batman got shot in the stomach and chest at point blank was all after being slashed up. So, in essence Batman's feat>>>>>>>>>>Captain's feat. smile

rotiart
How do you guys keep turning this into Batman Vs. Captain America.

bigbran
Nope, sorry. no You are comparing getting shot in the arm to getting shot in the chest and stomach where vital organs are. no That doesn't work. Getting shot in the stomach and chest is obviously more fatal than getting shot in the arm. I told you that the feat where Batman got shot in the stomach and chest at point blank was all after being slashed up. So, in essence Batman's feat>>>>>>>>>>Captain's feat. smile you do know that cap is superhuman and bats isnt, so if any thing, bats feat is pis.

Apolloknight
Nope, sorry. no You are comparing getting shot in the arm to getting shot in the chest and stomach where vital organs are. no That doesn't work. Getting shot in the stomach and chest is obviously more fatal than getting shot in the arm. I told you that the feat where Batman got shot in the stomach and chest at point blank was all after being slashed up. So, in essence Batman's feat>>>>>>>>>>Captain's feat. smile

IF that actually happened, Batman should be dead, he's a regualer Human, getting shot in the stomach and chest at point blank range, yeah, thats a dead human.

Again, PIS FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.