The Flash and Silver Surfer vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Bloodlust is on. All three are fighting at their FULL potential. Who wins? smile

Soleran
Sorry no Speedblitzing Thanos, so it is written, so it is done!

badabing
I'm guessing that Thanos doesn't have prep. I'll vote for Flash and SS.

Grimm22
Thanos wins no expression

Flash cant do crap to him no

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
Sorry no Speedblitzing Thanos, so it is written, so it is done!

Oh come on, I thought you'd be the first one to shout out "SPEEDBLITZ" right out of the gate!!! eek!

Soleran
Originally posted by Grimm22

Buddy he could PIMP slap him to a BFR, yeah I said it cuz I lied, SPEEDBLITZ for the BFR baby, eat it Thanos fans!

rotiart
People are gonna pull out the IMP. If that was the case Flash would kill Superman in any fight. It doesn't happen that way. I say Thanos takes em both.

batdude123

Yeah he could. You underrestimate the Flash!!! HOW DARE YOU??!!! mad

batdude123
Originally posted by rotiart
People are gonna pull out the IMP. If that was the case Flash would kill Superman in any fight. It doesn't happen that way. I say Thanos takes em both.

BLOOD LUST IS ON AND THEY ARE FIGHTING TO THEIR FULL POTENTIAL. BOTH FLASH AND SILVER SURFER ARE WILLING TO KILL JUST LIKE THANOS.

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah he could. You underrestimate the Flash!!! HOW DARE YOU??!!! mad

Dude, Flash is my favirote DC character no expression

and my second favirote character in all of comics.

I read plently of Flash.

Of course you're probobly joking so stick out tongue

Soleran
Originally posted by rotiart

Oh geez here we go again................this maybe a comic forum but its not a comic! So the dumbed down version of Flash is gone this is pimp the imp back hand Flash!

FORUM Rules baby

Bloodlust

It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first picosecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

little FYI for light reading!

batdude123
Dude, Flash is my favirote DC character no expression

and my second favirote character in all of comics.

I read plently of Flash.

Of course you're probobly joking so stick out tongue

Dude, he would do just as much to Thanos as SS would. no expression

Grimm22
Dude, he would do just as much to Thanos as SS would. no expression

Which is nothing big grin

Soleran
Which is nothing big grin

Imp Thanos's head up Thanos's own ass while he is getting BFR'd! Anything goes here

Validus
Speed Force dump

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Speed Force dump

yes

Soleran
Speed Force dump

Is that just a really fast one of these shit confused

Validus
Is that just a really fast one of these shit confused
It's when Flash traps someone in the Speed Force dimension.

I suppose he could take a super speed dump on Thanos face though...

Soleran
It's when Flash traps someone in the Speed Force dimension.

I suppose he could take a super speed dump on Thanos face though...

I realize what the Speed Force and how that worked with SBP, its just a slightly comical moment allowed me to squeek that in there.............................................Flash poops on Thanos Face, SPEEDBLITZ style.

Validus
I'll email DC and Marvel and ask to put that in the next crossover. yes

HisMajestyAC43
hmmm this is an intersting one, because i don't know how much more of an effect a bloodlusted silver surfer would have on thanos, i mean would it be more than odin? or galactus? im pretty sure flash could really be a problem. thanos can take a whole lot of punishment though... just because i've seen thanos take a whole lot of punishment from ss specifically and shrug it off without blinking, and i don't think flash would be enough to completely overwhelm thanos ill give it to him by a slight majority. thanos 6/10. assuming this is no prep. of course with prep thanos laughs at them as they perish under his might.

batdude123
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
hmmm this is an intersting one, because i don't know how much more of an effect a bloodlusted silver surfer would have on thanos, i mean would it be more than odin? or galactus? im pretty sure flash could really be a problem. thanos can take a whole lot of punishment though... just because i've seen thanos take a whole lot of punishment from ss specifically and shrug it off without blinking, and i don't think flash would be enough to completely overwhelm thanos ill give it to him by a slight majority. thanos 6/10. assuming this is no prep. of course with prep thanos laughs at them as they perish under his might.

That seems about right. smile

bigbran
Sorry no Speedblitzing Thanos, so it is written, so it is done! well of course flash can do it, not supes though.

bigbran
couldnt thanos hide behind his force feild, and just un lease it and keep doing it. thanos 6 or 7.

bigbran
dont see surfer doing much though.

Wally West
Thanos 9/10

bigbran
wow and your name is flashes.

kgkg
Flash offers nothing new

Thanos wins

Inhuman
Surfer is faster than Flash. Thanos 10/10 vs surfer.
I dont see Flash doiung much since he isnt as fast as surfer.

batdude123
Originally posted by Inhuman
Surfer is faster than Flash. Thanos 10/10 vs surfer.
I dont see Flash doiung much since he isnt as fast as surfer.

Speedforce dump.

Acrosurge
Speedforce dump.

... Back on planet reality... Thanos teleports himself out of the Speed Force. Flash speedblitzes the Titan. Thanos just smiles, as his eyes take on that really nasty gleam. Flash goes for the speed steal. Thanos catches Flash's hand and breaks it off. Flash's leg follows suite. Finally, Thanos mindrapes Flash, who collapses in a heap.

Thanos proceeds to beat the heck out of the Surfer. It's more of a challenge then usual, due to the Surfer's recent upgrade, but in the end, Thanos prevails. He takes Norrin and Wally's minds, shrinks them down, and gives them to Skreet to play with as she will.

Thanos 8/10.

batdude123
Originally posted by Acrosurge
... Back on planet reality... Thanos teleports himself out of the Speed Force. Flash speedblitzes the Titan. Thanos just smiles, as his eyes take on that really nasty gleam. Flash goes for the speed steal. Thanos catches Flash's hand and breaks it off. Flash's leg follows suite. Finally, Thanos mindrapes Flash, who collapses in a heap.

Thanos proceeds to beat the heck out of the Surfer. It's more of a challenge then usual, due to the Surfer's recent upgrade, but in the end, Thanos prevails. He takes Norrin and Wally's minds, shrinks them down, and gives them to Skreet to play with as she will.

Thanos 8/10.

Really??? Do you have proof that Thanos can react within the very first picosecond??

Broly92
Thanos wins 7/10

Inhuman
Seriously though. I dont see how guys of these levels can do anything to Thanos. You got to be pretty high up on the food chain to get at least 1 or 2 wins outa 10 against thanos. As much as thanos haters find loop holes so that lower lever guys would maybe do some harm to him, it just isnt happening. Thanos barely jobs.
Even though I think current Thanos>current darseid. I dont see these guys winning against Darkseid either.

batdude123
Originally posted by Inhuman
Seriously though. I dont see how guys of these levels can do anything to Thanos. You got to be pretty high up on the food chain to get at least 1 or 2 wins outa 10 against thanos. As much as thanos haters find loop holes so that lower lever guys would maybe do some harm to him, it just isnt happening. Thanos barely jobs.
Even though I think current Thanos>current darseid. I dont see these guys winning against Darkseid either.

It still hasn't been proved that Thanos would be able to handle the raw speed. no He may defeat more raw powerful characters, however the are basically standing still when he does it. wink

Acrosurge
Really??? Do you have proof that Thanos can react within the very first picosecond?? Do you have proof that a speed steal will work on a Thanos-level matter/energy manipulator? The Speed Force dump is useless; Thanos is capable of interdimensional teleportation. The speedblitz is useless; Flash isn't going to make a dent in Thanos's durability. The IMP isn't instantaneous; Thanos can counter it or shield himself.

I don't see that Flash has any options here.

leonidas
everyone knows that the ss doesn't need flash's help to take thanos. he could do it all on his own . . .

whistle

kgkg
Really??? Do you have proof that Thanos can react within the very first picosecond??
nope but he has defeated cosmic who move beyond light speed.

Like nothing

Superherovandal
well Jay used it on supes easily before and he's wayyyyy weaker than Wally. and wally has used it on a planet before. and the speed force dump could work as long and flash takes away thanos' chair thingy.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Superherovandal
well Jay used it on supes easily before and he's wayyyyy weaker than Wally. and wally has used it on a planet before. and the speed force dump could work as long and flash takes away thanos' chair thingy. Um... Thanos has been teleporting without technology for a number of years now, ever since his mini.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.