Freedom Five vs. X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Freedom Five

1 Captain America
2 Falcon
3 Demolition Man
4 Nomad
5 Battlestar

versus

X-Men

1 Wolverine
2 Angel (classic)
3 Beast
4 Gambit
5 Bishop

Fight takes place at a neutral location.

batdude123
Don't really know much about numbers 2, 3, 4, and 5 of the freedom fighters. I'll say the X-Men win out of ignorance of the other characters.

JOE NUNEZ
I tried to make it as even as possible, yeah the X-Men work well as a team, but so does a Captain America run ed team.

rotiart
Originally posted by batdude123
Don't really know much about numbers 2, 3, 4, and 5 of the freedom fighters. I'll say the X-Men win out of ignorance of the other characters.

smile

Hehe.. Nomad's like a Maverick or Winter Soldier Type character.
Falcon is the black guy with the red wings.

I can't see how the Captain lineup wins. Its gonna be tough as nails to down Wolverine, much less Bishop, or Beast.

Team Xmen win 8/10. Even though I wouldn't want them to.

masterkit
X-men

ScarletSpider
Freedom Five.

Cap can take Wolverine because, dammit, he's Cap!

The rest mix about and finally the X-Men get taken down. Battlestar's got level 10 strength and so does D-Man.

Nomad usually carried a shotgun, and had his stun discs, so he could take Gambit out. Battlestar could beat Bishop down.

Falcon's just as good an aerialist as Angel, and especially with the aide of Redwing, he can probably get the drop on Warren. Sounds stupid having a pet bird, but he has a psychic link with it, so he can use it for extra sensory input, giving himself another set of eyes and ears. Plus he's been trained by Cap and done numerous SHIELD missions, so he's a good fighter.

Then they just beat up Beast.

Grimm22
Faclon >>>> Angel cool

Ult. Falcon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Angel big grin

ScarletSpider
Falcon's new wings are pretty sick too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.