Blade vs US Agent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Block
Bloodlust on who wins?

rotiart
Hrm. Well far as I know US Agent has better stats then even Captain America with the ability to lift up to 10 tons. Blades strong and fast. I'd say its a tossup. Could go either way.

D-Block
I agree but how good is US Agents durability

ScarletSpider
Agent's durability is very good. He took a savage beating from Ronan the Accuser, all his gear was smashed, he got up off the ground and layed Ronan out.

rotiart
I'm just not sure who's faster or stronger. I guess this is my cue to go look up Blade's stats.

BTW. Wow. I never knew about US Agent going up against Ronan. That's a HUGE feat.

ScarletSpider
Yeah, it was in the Maximum Security crossover. Issue 3 of the Maximum Security mini-series.

Small images, but you can find the fight here: http://www.geocities.com/avengers_usagent/
in the gallery section at the bottom.

Also check out the fan art, some sweet Golden Age heroes rendered.

HisMajestyAC43
id give it to us agent, id call him captain america plus.

and imo captain america would take this against blade.

so us agent 8/10.

Grimm22
Cap >> Blade

US Agent < Blade wink

grey fox
If normal Cap can school blade then a rip-off with class 10 strength can certainly tear Blade a new one....

batdude123
USAgent would kick the crap out of Blade just like Batman would. yes

D-Block
Originally posted by grey fox
If normal Cap can school blade then a rip-off with class 10 strength can certainly tear Blade a new one....
You think Cap would beat Blade

D-Block
Originally posted by batdude123
USAgent would kick the crap out of Blade just like Batman would. yes no

grey fox
Originally posted by D-Block
You think Cap would beat Blade

Yes.

Blade is a chump , his skills are Sub-par and his only real hype is from his (also sub-par) films.

Cap has cut a damn truck in half with his (blunt) shield , the best Blade can do is lift 2 tons...

batdude123
no

Uh, Batman would destroy Blade. What the f**k? The guy is a chump, Marvel vampires are a joke (except for Dracula obviously). Batman>>>Blade

D-Block
Blade skills sub-par you are crazy not to mention his durability, speed, healing factor, and strength

batdude123
Blade skills sub-par you are crazy not to mention his durability, speed, healing factor, and strength

Blade's skills are good, however they are not in the relm of Batman's. Seriously, when it comes to skill, Bats would make Blade look like a retarded chipmunk. yes On top of that, Blade's healing factor is crap, it doesn't even make the slightest bit of difference. Batman has greater durability as well due to his armor suit. Batman is smarter, etc. Strength??? Yeah, he's stronger than Bats, but that's all he has on him. In terms of attacking speed, Batman is superior. Batman>>>>Blade, that's all I have to say about that.

D-Block
Blade's skills are good, however they are not in the relm of Batman's. Seriously, when it comes to skill, Bats would make Blade look like a retarded chipmunk. yes On top of that, Blade's healing factor is crap, it doesn't even make the slightest bit of difference. Batman has greater durability as well due to his armor suit. Batman is smarter, etc. Strength??? Yeah, he's stronger than Bats, but that's all he has on him. In terms of attacking speed, Batman is superior. Batman>>>>Blade, that's all I have to say about that.

I won't talking about Batman but in a hand to hand fight Blade would kill batman.

Milkie
Yes.

Blade is a chump , his skills are Sub-par and his only real hype is from his (also sub-par) films.

Cap has cut a damn truck in half with his (blunt) shield , the best Blade can do is lift 2 tons...

Blade is above 2 tons

snoopdogg
Blade is physically above Cap and Bats. Cap and Bats may have more skill but Blades speed, strength, healing factor more than make up for the difference.

Blade has the ability to take out Cap and Bats. The U.S. Agent would be a better match for him.

batdude123
I won't talking about Batman but in a hand to hand fight Blade would kill batman.

That's straight up bullshit right there (sorry if I'm being rude). Batman is so far superior to Blade in terms of h2h, he would freakin murder Blade. no Sorry, if in a h2h match they would fight, Batman would be the victor. yes

snoopdogg
That's straight up bullshit right there (sorry if I'm being rude). Batman is so far superior to Blade in terms of h2h, he would freakin murder Blade. no Sorry, if in a h2h match they would fight, Batman would be the victor. yes You think Batman would murder Blade in h2h?

Scorpiom
Originally posted by Grimm22
Cap >> Blade

US Agent < Blade wink

Uhh I dont know what they heck you are talkin bout. CAP is in no way that much better the USAgent. He gets lucky most of the time and when they have board meetings about comics the guy who votes for CAP to win usually outnumber the faithful USAgent fan.

USAgent would rip Blade apart, then make him eat his shield, which ever one he has that day. In any case, (this may be for another thread but...) USAgent should make a grand appearance in Civil War. I mean Cap is gone and USAgent is one of the only people who has the ability to take em on. It would be the perfect oppurtunity. Although if that happens I hope USAgent doesnt try to take the Cap name again.

Also, where is USAgent in the Marvel world after Maximum Security? And is it worth buy... the series?

grey fox
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Blade is physically above Cap and Bats. Cap and Bats may have more skill but Blades speed, strength, healing factor more than make up for the difference.

Blade has the ability to take out Cap and Bats. The U.S. Agent would be a better match for him.

That is also straight up bullshit (as bat-dude put it )

Cap takes down stronger and better people then blade any day of the week. Hell , Cap took down a guy with the same serum as him that was physically stronger.

Cap took down forty armed shield agents , can blade say the same . No . He takes down 5 to 7 red-necks .

Scorpiom

Cap takes down stronger and better people then blade any day of the week. Hell , Cap took down a guy with the same serum as him that was physically stronger.

Cap took down forty armed shield agents , can blade say the same . No . He takes down 5 to 7 red-necks .

the part about the rednecks was classic.. But, USAgent was sick when ever he lost to CAP! I know cause my brothers sisters cousins neighbor is a writer and told him so smile

snoopdogg

Cap took down forty armed shield agents , can blade say the same . No . He takes down 5 to 7 red-necks . Has Cap ever taken down Dracula before? Or how about 7 or 8 Vampiers(Not humans)?

Cap is not above a Vampire in strength. Cap is peak human. Peak humans are still below Vampires slick.

Scorpiom
Has Cap ever taken down Dracula before? Or how about 7 or 8 Vampiers(Not humans)?

Cap is not above a Vampire in strength. Cap is peak human. Peak humans are still below Vampires slick.

OOhhh, I think Cap is just a tad bit stronger then peek human...

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Scorpiom
OOhhh, I think Cap is just a tad bit stronger then peek human... Blade is a tad bit stronger than a Vampire also............

Apolloknight
Has Cap ever taken down Dracula before? Or how about 7 or 8 Vampiers(Not humans)?

Thats what people dont understand, blade takes out mulitple superhuman vampires on a daily basis, he takes on groups of vampires numbering sometimes in the 20's before they even knew what happened.

Vampires are superior to humans in every sense of the word, Physically, all the senses are heightened to superhuman levels, and yet blade makes then look like a bunch of chumps.

The Subpar skills, yeah, he been killing vampires for decades, mastered countless forms of combat and is one of the best swordsman around, not to mention and has a crap load of crazy gadgets and can hit superhuman vampires with headshots on a regualar basis.

And its funny how someone said Blade is only a Class two, guess what, that more then enough to break batmans back like a certain someone else....... wink

Im not saying Blade would take down bats or Cap with the majority, honestly, I could care less, but this fight is Not A CRUBSTOMP, for either fighter.

Its a good fight either way.

Milkie
Blade is a tad bit stronger than a Vampire also............

What?

Blade is stronger then your average vamp.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Thats what people dont understand, blade takes out mulitple superhuman vampires on a daily basis, he takes on groups of vampires numbering sometimes in the 20's before they even knew what happened.

Vampires are superior to humans in every sense of the word, Physically, all the senses are heightened to superhuman levels, and yet blade makes then look like a bunch of chumps.

The Subpar skills, yeah, he been killing vampires for decades, mastered countless forms of combat and is one of the best swordsman around, not to mention and has a crap load of crazy gadgets and can hit superhuman vampires with headshots on a regualar basis.

And its funny how someone said Blade is only a Class two, guess what, that more then enough to break batmans back like a certain someone else....... wink

Im not saying Blade would take down bats or Cap with the majority, honestly, I could care less, but this fight is Not A CRUBSTOMP, for either fighter.

Its a good fight either way. 100% true.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Milkie
What?

Blade is stronger then your average vamp. Well in a sense. He has all other their strengths but none of the weaknesses. I read somewhere that because he is a hybrid his strength is greater than a average vamp.

Milkie
Well in a sense. He has all other their strengths but none of the weaknesses. I read somewhere that he is a hybrid and his stength is greater than a average vamp.

I know... i'm telling YOU he is...

snoopdogg
I know... i'm telling YOU he is... I mis-read your post.

Milkie
no expression

grey fox

Cap is WAY above Vampires in strength.

Vampires can lift a ton , Cap's been shown to lift a 2200lb weight with ease.

Grimm22
Cap owned U.S. Agent no expression

Cap >> U.S. Agent

Cap >> Blade

Blade > U.S. Agent

Apolloknight

Of course, cap once had Superhuman strength, which he no longer has. wink

That time has come and gone.

Edit: Oh and by the way, go look how heavy a ton is in lbs mmkay.

Milkie

The vast majority of known and recorded vampires were capable of lifting from 1,000 to 4,000 pounds.

wiki

grey fox

Superhuman laughing

Marvel vampires are so low on the list even Buffy vamps rank higher....

Yes, these groups are all morons . Street thug's whom suddenly think their untouchable because their 'vampires' so of course their going to get their asses beat by blade.

GAMBIT schooled Blade, Cap outclasses the swamp rat's fighting skills 100 to 1 .

Hey guess what , Amazo's class 100 + and Bat's STILL whomped him. Knightfall was hype , much liek DOS....

grey fox
The vast majority of known and recorded vampires were capable of lifting from 1,000 to 4,000 pounds.

wiki

Please , Wiki is useful for skimming over a subject (Eg : What powers a character has in light detail , their history ) but details such as how much they can lift are subject to debate considering any yahoo can change them.

Milkie
I changed you no expression

Apolloknight
Superhuman laughing

Marvel vampires are so low on the list even Buffy vamps rank higher....

Yes, these groups are all morons . Street thug's whom suddenly think their untouchable because their 'vampires' so of course their going to get their asses beat by blade.

GAMBIT schooled Blade, Cap outclasses the swamp rat's fighting skills 100 to 1 .

Hey guess what , Amazo's class 100 + and Bat's STILL whomped him. Knightfall was hype , much liek DOS....

To each his own I guess, these street thug vampires have been show to dodge bullets and lunch cars before erm

grey fox
To each his own I guess, these street thug vampires have been show to dodge bullets and lunch cars before erm

...and Wolverines survived a nuke , Punisher's killed juggernaut and the fantastic four have bargained with god.

It's what we (We being those who understand things) call 'Bullshit'

Apolloknight
...and Wolverines survived a nuke , Punisher's killed juggernaut and the fantastic four have bargained with god.

I can understand that, but why to you call it BS when a superhuman dodges bullets and throws cars around?

grey fox
I changed you no expression

How so ?

grey fox
I can understand that, but why to you call it BS when a superhuman dodges bullets and throws cars around?

No , I call Marvel vampires bullshit. Their redshirts for **** sake, their only reason for existing in Marvel is to be slaughtered.

Blade pisses me off as well.

Milkie
Blah!!!

I've always liked Werewolves better.

They own all Vampires

http://www.rottface.com/media/Rott_Large/ww_boc_05_xl.jpg

Accel

Wolverine never really survived a nuke (it was a napalm bomb designed to take out Venom).

batdude123
You think Batman would murder Blade in h2h?

Well, maybe not KILL him, but a few death touches would knock his demivampire ass out. wink

grey fox
Originally posted by Accel
Wolverine never really survived a nuke (it was a napalm bomb designed to take out Venom).

Read Wolverine #43

Scorpiom
Originally posted by Grimm22
Cap owned U.S. Agent no expression

Cap >> U.S. Agent

Cap >> Blade

Blade > U.S. Agent

OK this is CRAP!! You are R-O-N-G, wrong... Look this is how it is...

Cap > or = USAgent

Cap >Blade

USAgent >> Blade

The thing is, CAP Vs USAgent is like when you get into a scuffle with your little brother. Just because you are his big brother gives you the advantage, regardless of how big or strong he is. But there will be times when he gets the best of you. But when USAgent would take Blade on, that mindfrane is gone. Lets just say there would be more Vampires around in the world.

At least Buffy will have more business...

snoopdogg

Vampires can lift a ton , Cap's been shown to lift a 2200lb weight with ease. confused

Grimm22
OK this is CRAP!! You are R-O-N-G, wrong... Look this is how it is...

Cap > or = USAgent

Cap >Blade

USAgent >> Blade

The thing is, CAP Vs USAgent is like when you get into a scuffle with your little brother. Just because you are his big brother gives you the advantage, regardless of how big or strong he is. But there will be times when he gets the best of you. But when USAgent would take Blade on, that mindfrane is gone. Lets just say there would be more Vampires around in the world.

At least Buffy will have more business...

Agent isnt as skilled or as smart as Cap wink

Apolloknight
confused

Thats also what I said.

grey fox
confused

Whats so confusing ?

snoopdogg
Whats so confusing ? You don't know?

Scorpiom
He is not as Smart as Cap but he sure as hell skilled as him. Thats what puts Cap over the edge, his strategic skills. Agent is a, lets go getem right know head on guy. Cap is a lets go around the corner, throw sand in his eyes, flank him and then getem.

Milkie
SHOW ME SCANS OF WOLVERINE BEING HIT BY A NUKE!!!

NOW!!!

Apolloknight

NOW!!!

Nitro blasted him down to a skeleton in Wolverine 43, and Wolverine healed within like 5min.

Not really a nuclear city leveling blast, but Nitro powers none the less.

grey fox

NOW!!!

Ask and ye shalt receive.

Don't say i didn't warn you though.......

http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=11515646571383id.jpg

Milkie
THAT'S BUILLSHIT

EVERYONE WAS SAYING HE GOT HIT BY A REAL NUKE

BBBBOOO

YOU GUYS SUCK

grey fox
Nitro blasted him down to a skeleton in Wolverine 43, and Wolverine healed within like 5min.

Not really a nuclear city leveling blast, but Nitro powers none the less.

I'd consider what Nitro did in Civil War to be the equivalent of a small Nuclear Weapon . Just lacking the radioactive after effects.

grey fox
THAT'S BUILLSHIT

EVERYONE WAS SAYING HE GOT HIT BY A REAL NUKE

BBBBOOO

YOU GUYS SUCK

The end result is the same so why whine ?

Milkie
Ask and ye shalt receive.

Don't say i didn't warn you though.......

http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=11515646571383id.jpg

WHY THE HELL IS HE ALIVE?

I see no way for his healing factor to bring him back...

Apolloknight
WHY THE HELL IS HE ALIVE?

I see no way for his healing factor to bring him back...

wolverine is god, didnt you know.

Milkie
The end result is the same so why whine ?

You're saying I'm whining?

grey fox
You're saying I'm whining?

No, I thought you'd already looked at the image and THEN were whining that the blast wasn't specifically a Nuclear weapon.

Now your just stating your annoyance at false info.

Apolloknight
You know what I find even dumber then this feat however.

In Wolverine 42 he crashed a C-130 (I think) into a cornfield, and awoke 3 hours later. He body was bloody and he had glass and in is face and what not, but he was still intact for the most part.

Wolveine 43, He gets flayed down to a skeleton and is healed with 5 min.....

RIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT

batdude123

Big friggin' deal. Marvel vampires are jokes. They suck horribly. Seriously, I don't know why Blade is considered a huge deal, when people like Tim Drake could probably take out like 10-15 of them by himself. To be honest, Blade is not that big of a hotshot. His martial arts status when in comparison to Batman and Cap is just like having a retard flailing his arms about. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blade is a good swordsman, however it would mean d*ck because Batman's already taken out stronger, faster, and just all around better martial artists than him. So tell me, why again does Blade get so much praise??? His healing factor in the scheme of things means absolutely d*ck because it is so slight, and also Batman's armor makes him more durable. Come to think of it, Blade has got him beat in strength. That's it!! That also doesn't mean crap anyway because Batman has taken down far stronger opponents than just class 2.

Yep, Blade has weapons. Wouldn't really amount to much because not only is Batman's armor bulletproof, but he also would just evade the fire like normal. Nothing new in the life of Bruce Wayne. Seriously, Ra's Al Guhl>>>>>>>>>>Blade, and we all know that Batman makes Ra's Al Guhl look like a retarded school boy when they fight.

I'm sorry, I'm just not buying the fact that Blade would be able to take Cap, Bats, OR USAgent. USAgent for the win 8-9/10.

Scorpiom
OK lets just get this out in the open, Wolverine will never die!!! We cant get rid of him!! I think he needs a new arc though. He is getting a little old.

Milkie
No, I thought you'd already looked at the image and THEN were whining that the blast wasn't specifically a Nuclear weapon.

Now your just stating your annoyance at false info.

What is this... FOX!

You wanna... fight?

Why... You will just lose...

Just... stop...

grey fox
What is this... FOX!

You wanna... fight?

Why... You will just lose...

Just... stop...

Milkie , your my friend. But that wouldn't stop me dropping the full might of the Magik's on top of you big grin

Big friggin' deal. Marvel vampires are jokes. They suck horribly. Seriously, I don't know why Blade is considered a huge deal, when people like Tim Drake could probably take out like 10-15 of them by himself. To be honest, Blade is not that big of a hotshot. His martial arts status when in comparison to Batman and Cap is just like having a retard flailing his arms about. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blade is a good swordsman, however it would mean d*ck because Batman's already taken out stronger, faster, and just all around better martial artists than him. So tell me, why again does Blade get so much praise??? His healing factor in the scheme of things means absolutely d*ck because it is so slight, and also Batman's armor makes him more durable. Come to think of it, Blade has got him beat in strength. That's it!! That also doesn't mean crap anyway because Batman has taken down far stronger opponents than just class 2.

Yep, Blade has weapons. Wouldn't really amount to much because not only is Batman's armor bulletproof, but he also would just evade the fire like normal. Nothing new in the life of Bruce Wayne. Seriously, Ra's Al Guhl>>>>>>>>>>Blade, and we all know that Batman makes Ra's Al Guhl look like a retarded school boy when they fight.

I'm sorry, I'm just not buying the fact that Blade would be able to take Cap, Bats, OR USAgent. USAgent for the win 8-9/10.

..and then I remember why Bat-dudes my friend thumb up

batdude123
..and then I remember why Bat-dudes my friend thumb up

big grin wink

Apolloknight

And so are batman villains, how many times has batman won fights thanks to some good ole fashioned PIS or CIS.

Lets get real, the wind blows north and south.

batdude123
And so are batman villains, how many times has batman won fights thanks to some good ole fashioned PIS or CIS.

You say PIS, I say high showings. Besides, at least Batman has good showings against ACTUAL metahumans, instead of just against craptastic vampires. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Blade is nothing special at all. He would get his ass handed to him on a silver platter by Batman, Cap, or USAgent.

Milkie
You say PIS, I say high showings. Besides, at least Batman has good showings against ACTUAL metahumans, instead of just against craptastic vampires. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blade is nothing special at all. He would get his ass handed to him on a silver platter by Batman, Cap, or USAgent.

batdude123

Btw, is Brazil or France winning??? blink

batdude123

Also, nice counter arguement. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scorpiom

Man France won... CRAP!!!!

Milkie

We Lost

batdude123
We Lost

I'm sorry to hear that. sad

Milkie
It's alright man

can't win them all you know...

batdude123
It's alright man

can't win them all you know...

Yup. yes

Milkie
You guys got your asses kicked by Ghana laughing

batdude123

I really don't care. erm I don't like soccer that much. America isn't known for its soccer. laughing

Milkie
Aww you suck...

no expression

Scorpiom

So, you guys have a team of superstars and lost to the French. HAHA And the French are not known for winning anything. Hey tell Rinaldo to lose some weight too.

Oh and yeah we suck, this was supposed to be our year but we lost to Ghana sad Maybe in 2010!!

All in good fun.

Milkie
So, you guys have a team of superstars and lost to the French. HAHA And the French are not known for winning anything. Hey tell Rinaldo to lose some weight too.

Oh and yeah we suck, this was supposed to be our year but we lost to Ghana sad Maybe in 2010!!

All in good fun.

Whatever Steven

D-Block
If Blade had to take Batmans place in Gotham it would be squeaky clean when bats got back. Because most of them would be dead.

grey fox
If Blade had to take Batmans place in Gotham it would be squeaky clean when bats got back. Because most of them would be dead.

Most of them would be dead anyway , the only reason the villain population is still alive is because Bat's doesn't kill.

D-Block
Blade wouldn't have as much troble with them either

Grimm22
I really don't care. erm I don't like soccer that much. America isn't known for its soccer. laughing

Just like the french arent known for winning wars stick out tongue

Jyppe
Blade is quite underrated, and so are all the other vampires (Well some vampires just suck) Blade didn't have any extra vampire powers until Morbius the living vampire bit him in a Spider-man comic. I'm not entirely sure wether Blade had his powers when he fought Gambit. And, anywayz, how easy it is to defeat Gambit? He wasn't really holding back his exploding cards. How well is Batman going to do against Gambit? But then again "Ra's al Ghul is liek lol 1000 tiems better fighter than gambit n batman alwayzzz schoolz him" AFAIK The Demon's head is *just* an old man with great skills. Does he have mutant powers? Nooo!

Bleh, and why are Marvel vampires weak? Only people who own them (AFAIK) are the vampire hunters.. Well dang.. Isn't that what they're trained to do? Without Blade Spider-man would be a vampire now. Even Spider-man had to struggle when a vampire attacked him.

Oh and someone made a smart remark about PIS. Are you seriously comparing ability to dodge bullets to survive nukes? LMFAO. Hell even... Even batman dodges gunfire. PIS = Event of something which wouldn't have happened. The abilities/powers of the person couldn't have saved him but he survived (Erhm, wolverine surviving a nuke when it has been stated that if he loses more than 75% of his mass, he'll die) So it's quite logical that A vampire with superhuman stats could dodge bullets. The only problem is that some vampires are stupid to dodge bullets or anything.

Scorpiom
Dont get me wrong, Blade is a great and powerful character. I just think he is out of his league here. Batman would own him... But what if while Bat's fought Blade, and a Vampire showed up and bit Bat's.. now that would be interesting. Then USAgent would finish em all of...

Francisco
So many fanboys so littel time.

Blade is better fighter than Batman and much stronger and faster than Cap. He can't beat them both at the same time if he has to.

Scorpiom
Originally posted by Francisco

Blade is better fighter than Batman and much stronger and faster than Cap. He can't beat them both at the same time if he has to.

Talk about a FANBOY. Blade is Garbage!!! Yeah he can beat a few (thousand) vamps but come on. Cap would own him, not to mention USAgent.

batdude123

What the f*ck are you smokin? What the f**k? Blade a better fighter than Batman? Pffffft. roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah, and WE'RE the fanboys. no Blade's a good fighter, but he's not one of the best, and Batman is. wink He's one of the most skilled fighters in comics. Blade doesn't come CLOSE.

Francisco
The Bronze Tiger and Richard Dragon are better than Batman.

Blade has over 50 years of fighting experience. he was born in 1929. And has been fighting vamps and other demons since he was 12 years old.

Francisco
Talk about a FANBOY. Blade is Garbage!!! Yeah he can beat a few (thousand) vamps but come on. Cap would own him, not to mention USAgent.

So Blade is garbage. Yeah right. Batman can't beat Deathstroke who is not as strong, fast or skilled as Blade.

Batman hasn't beaten Deathstroke once he can't beat Blade at least not without prep.

batdude123
The Bronze Tiger and Richard Dragon are better than Batman.

Blade has over 50 years of fighting experience. he was born in 1929. And has been fighting vamps and other demons since he was 12 years old.

So what? And Batman only lost to Bronze tiger the first time because BT jumped him. The second time, Batman was ready and he got the better of him before he was tranqed. Batman also stalemated Richard Dragon when they fought. Batman stalemated Cass in a sparring session with one arm behind his back for most of the fight, and has a winning record against Shiva.

Experience means literally jack sh*t in comics. Karate Kid in DC is the best fighter in comic book HISTORY, and he's only 16 years old. Sorry, Blade is not even close to being as good of a fighter as Batman. Blade fights vampires for a living. Whoopity-doo. Batman makes Blade look like a retard in the skills department, and you'd know this if you read Batman comics.

batdude123
And for the record, Bronze Tiger's and Richard Dragon's skills>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blade's wink

Soleran
Batman has real ultimate power, he knows ninjas baby!

Scorpiom
What the f*ck are you smokin? What the f**k? Blade a better fighter than Batman? Pffffft. roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah, and WE'RE the fanboys. no Blade's a good fighter, but he's not one of the best, and Batman is. wink He's one of the most skilled fighters in comics. Blade doesn't come CLOSE.

Yeah sorry... Batman is a master at hand to hand... but not the best. I think that would be the start to a new thread (if one wasnt started already.) And your right Blade isnt even close. I am sure there has been a bat v cap thread but in any case what are your thoughts? Then throw Agent in there.

batdude123
Yeah sorry... Batman is a master at hand to hand... but not the best. I think that would be the start to a new thread (if one wasnt started already.) And your right Blade isnt even close. I am sure there has been a bat v cap thread but in any case what are your thoughts? Then throw Agent in there.

My intentions were never to have meant that he was the literal 'best' fighter. He's ONE of the best.

Darth Martin
So Blade is garbage. Yeah right. Batman can't beat Deathstroke who is not as strong, fast or skilled as Blade.

Batman hasn't beaten Deathstroke once he can't beat Blade at least not without prep. What the f**k? Deathstroke would walk all over Blade. As would he Captain America. He would take the majority of US Agent also. Don't try comparing Blade to DS. Trust me, it won't work. Although I do agree that Blade is underrated on these forums. And Blade is not a better fighter than Batman, Cap, or DS for the matter.

B dot Rob
Blade may not be a better fighter then Bats but the combination of strength speed brutatility and not being a idiot (and being a damn good fighter himself) like most of the batrouges with a comparable skill set gives him a big edge that Bats can't overcome. And Marvel Vamps are indeed underrated (having punked people like Spidey in the past).

Oh and

batdude doesn't care about vampires

Francisco
Originally posted by Darth Martin
What the f**k? Deathstroke would walk all over Blade. As would he Captain America. He would take the majority of US Agent also. Don't try comparing Blade to DS. Trust me, it won't work. Although I do agree that Blade is underrated on these forums. And Blade is not a better fighter than Batman, Cap, or DS for the matter.

Why not? Blade is a superb fighter thing which he has proven time and again. The vampires he use to fight when he was just a normal guy inmune to vamp bites where ten times stronger than he was still he managed to kill them by pure skill and determination. There are two obvious things in this thread one is that Blade would take a majority and two that he is underrated as hell.

Hopely it would all change as soon as his new series comes out. big grin

Francisco
Originally posted by B dot Rob
Blade may not be a better fighter then Bats but the combination of strength speed brutatility and not being a idiot (and being a damn good fighter himself) like most of the batrouges with a comparable skill set gives him a big edge that Bats can't overcome. And Marvel Vamps are indeed underrated (having punked people like Spidey in the past).

Oh and

batdude doesn't care about vampires

Yeah Marvel vamps are quite powerful. Most of them are shapeshifters and have super speed and super strenght plus the ability to control human and animal minds. It is just that Blade is so damn skilled and driven that he can kill them. Then the fanboys claim that the vampires suck because they don't want to admit that Blade even when he wasn't vamped could take on Batman and even Cap.

Darth Martin
Why not? Blade is a superb fighter thing which he has proven time and again. The vampires he use to fight when he was just a normal guy inmune to vamp bites where ten times stronger than he was still he managed to kill them by pure skill and determination. There are two obvious things in this thread one is that Blade would take a majority and two that he is underrated as hell.

Hopely it would all change as soon as his new series comes out. big grin I agree with you that Blade is underrated but DS is superior to Blade in every aspect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.