Superman vs. Hulk....twisted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathstroke
Superman Returns superman vs. movie Hulk.......I guess this is the right forum. It's a movie vs. battle. I'm gonna have to go with Supes FTW.

grey fox
Rebuilding the great wall of china vision for the win . He just looks at 'Ol green skin and a national landmark falls on top off him.

rotiart
Superman destroys the movie version of Hulk. There's no comic version strong enough to take him on.

rotiart
What I meant was that theres no comic book characters out there with a movie that could take on superman

bigbran
Originally posted by rotiart
What I meant was that theres no comic book characters out there with a movie that could take on superman what about superman 2 version?

rotiart
Those are either Superman characters, or superman villains. Thats what I mean. I grouped the original Christopher Reeve Superman with Brandon Rouths.

Dinalfos
Yeah, Superman wins.

(Eventhough Superman Returns sucked balls)

grey fox
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Yeah, Superman wins.

Why'd you say that ?

rotiart
Superman Returns was great, My gf and I saw it at the IMAX movie theater, and its the only movie we've seen that we would want to watch again in theaters, and can't wait to watch agian in theaters.

Personally some movies to me are rentals, or watch once in theaters, few and far between would I watch agian in theaters.

Movies I've watched twice, or would have in theaters: The Last Samurai, Open Range, Tombstone, Braveheart, Cinderella Man, Spiderman 1 & 2, The first Matrix. Shrek 2 and Hoodwinked.

To me its worth the price of admission. Still my opinion. I'm a giant fan of the Reeve Superman portrayal.

Tron
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Yeah, Superman wins.

I thought it was pretty damn good. To each their own, I guess.

And as I said on another thread, movie Hulk has absolutely nothing on movie Superman.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Tron

Well, ofcourse smile I'm not trying to present my opinion as fact.

Broly92

And as I said on another thread, movie Hulk has absolutely nothing on movie Superman.
The Hulk movie was the worst of the newer comic book movies but I have not seen Superman Returns yet it seemed they picked a terrible guy to play IMO but I will still see it

so Supes wins I guess

Juntai
Originally posted by Broly92
The Hulk movie was the worst of the newer comic book movies but I have not seen Superman Returns yet it seemed they picked a terrible guy to play IMO but I will still see it

so Supes wins I guess The new Superman plays the part well. Trust me.

Broly92
Originally posted by Juntai
The new Superman plays the part well. Trust me.
I will have to beleive you for now and hope you are right

H. S. 6

thumb up on both accounts.

Up In Flames
superman couldnt take on lex... how the hell can he take on the u.s military?

Up In Flames
supes couldnt take on a mere human like lex, he almost got killed in fact... and hulk could wipe out lex in seconds!

Superboy Prime
Uh...Okay.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Broly92

so Supes wins I guess

The Hulk movie was damn good. They had Sam Elliot and Nick Nolte for crying out loud. I swear some people just have no taste. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Up In Flames
Originally posted by Psyquis52
The Hulk movie was damn good. They had Sam Elliot and Nick Nolte for crying out loud. I swear some people just have no taste. roll eyes (sarcastic)

i assure you, they have no taste at all...

Sea King
superman easy

Sea King
u know all of you who konw me are gonna die of a heart attack after you read this but i liked the new movie(i took my dad for a birthday present)

zbucsz
i liked the hulk movies kinda, and i never seen the new superman but in the hulk movie they really didnt show how strong he was i mean they did but they should of had him like pick up a mountain or something lol i hate voting against my boy but i think MOVIE superman wins

Sea King
Originally posted by zbucsz
i liked the hulk movies kinda, and i never seen the new superman but in the hulk movie they really didnt show how strong he was i mean they did but they should of had him like pick up a mountain or something lol i hate voting against my boy but i think MOVIE superman wins

im not going to say anything to spoil it for you but superman has plenty of strength feats in his movie that the hulk never even touched

badabing
Movie Superman is almost PC Superman. I'd like to say that Hulk wins, but the fact is that he doesn't. Movie Hulk's best feats are tossing a tank and leaping. Movie Superman lifts an entire kryptonite island and throws it into space.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.