Teen Titans, X-men and Avengers vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Who wins?

TEEN TITANS
Night Wing
Starfire
Cyborg
Beastboy
Tempest

X-MEN
Wolverine
Cyclops
Emma Frost
Storm
Rogue/classic
Iceman
Colossus
Juggernaut

AVENGERS
Captain America
Hulk
IronMan /current
Quicksilver
Vision
Thor
She Hulk

VS

JLA
Superman
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Marian Manhunter
Flash
Batman
GL(Kyle)
Aquaman
Plasticman

LethalFemme
bump

Soleran
JLA speedblitz for the victory

Only Emma for the Telepathy?

JLA have MM and Aquaman

Aquaman can cure mutations as well

JLA is looking pretty good for the win on this fight 7/10
Actually thats a huge list to really figure out there!

Broly92
Speedblitz for JLA

LethalFemme
Even with Thor, Hulk, Juggernaut and Wolverine? fear

Juntai
Ice mean can do this solo, he freezes all the blood in their brain or sends them to the ice dimension, seriously, he'll fall on the battfield in the form of a raindrop after traveling in by the accumulated moisture in the clouds, slowly take form as a solid and grows to the height of a man... after splashing into the ground, then freezes everyone. Shit, he beats his allies too and chumps everyone.

Soleran
Who wins?

TEEN TITANS = Superman can handle all these guys in one round
Night Wing before they can do anything
Starfire
Cyborg
Beastboy
Tempest

X-MEN = WW and MM take out this team before they can move on
Wolverine a speedblitz:/ With the possible exception of IM and Jugs
Cyclops
Emma Frost
Storm
Rogue/classic
Iceman = possible high level threat here
Colossus
Juggernaut = not a threat so much as just difficult in general

AVENGERS = Captain Marvel and Flash Speedblitz CA, QS, and
Captain America Possibly Vision
Hulk = High level Threat
IronMan /current = mid level Threat
Quicksilver
Vision = mid level threat
Thor = High level Threat
She Hulk = High level threat

VS

JLA
Superman
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Marian Manhunter
Flash
Batman
GL(Kyle) = can quickly Subdue IM and She-Hulk
Aquaman = Can sit back and Brain Freeze Hulk
Plasticman makes a silly looking object for AM to rest on

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Juntai
Ice mean can do this solo, he freezes all the blood in their brain or sends them to the ice dimension, seriously, he'll fall on the battfield in the form of a raindrop after traveling in by the accumulated moisture in the clouds, slowly take form as a solid and grows to the height of a man... after splashing into the ground, then freezes everyone. Shit, he beats his allies too and chumps everyone.

hmm

Blair Wind

fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic)

Broly92
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Hulk and Juggernaught are the only ones who could survive the blitz and they lose to the team but I want them to win sad

Soleran

Yeah that would be Awesome if they didn't have a GL to effectively Nuetralize his ability to move, hell the GL could put up a shield and help to transport Bobby to Saturn....................Bobby still moves at the speed of human thought

Juntai
Obviously sarcasm.

Soleran
Obviously sarcasm.

Wait you weren't trying to insinuate Bobby speedblitz's?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Broly92
Hulk and Juggernaught are the only ones who could survive the blitz and they lose to the team but I want them to win sad

Well if you want them to.............shifty

They lose that much more.tongue12

Broly92
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha you are so funny

But looks are not everything

Juntai
Originally posted by Soleran
Wait you weren't trying to insinuate Bobby speedblitz's? It was more of a poke of fun at people who were probably about to come say something very much like that would actually happen. Reread the post, I was clearly making shit up. Ice dimension?

LethalFemme
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha you are so funny

But looks are not everything

Who implied that they were? Though I will admit they can get you everything you want. Anyone with the least bit of intelligence could tell it takes more than looks to sustain everything. stick out tongue

Blair Wind
It was more of a poke of fun at people who were probably about to come say something very much like that would actually happen. Reread the post, I was clearly making shit up. Ice dimension?

Ultra Fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

Sorry but even *I* have not come up with an ice dimension theory yet....so ya, Iceman IS one of the biggest threats. But GL just de-evolves them all, and thats a wrap yes

Broly92
I can't understand you Lethal Feme so I win and you shut up!!!!!!!! shutup

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Ultra Fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

Sorry but even *I* have not come up with an ice dimension theory yet....so ya, Iceman IS one of the biggest threats. But GL just de-evolves them all, and thats a wrap yes

Oh yeah you do like him huh?

LethalFemme
I can't understand you Lethal Feme so I win and you shut up!!!!!!!! shutup

Nope you losemhm

Broly92
Nope you losemhm

Soleran
It was more of a poke of fun at people who were probably about to come say something very much like that would actually happen. Reread the post, I was clearly making shit up. Ice dimension?

LOL dude that was my lame attempt to make a slight comeback after I fell for your stupid ass joke (i mean it was kinda funny but I still fell for it stick out tongue )

LethalFemme

Stop touching my post. furious

Juntai
Originally posted by Soleran
LOL dude that was my lame attempt to make a slight comeback after I fell for your stupid ass joke (i mean it was kinda funny but I still fell for it stick out tongue ) Heheh.

Broly92
Stop touching my post. furious ]
Maybe I will? Maybe I wont? devil2

LethalFemme
]
Maybe I will? Maybe I wont? devil2

By replying didn't you just decide?mhm

Broly92
Maybe? evil face

LethalFemme
Maybe? evil face

assmhm

I'm goneofftobed

doctorstrongbad
Do the TT / X-men / Avengers team have any prep time? Do you think prep time would help them? I think people are giving the JLA too much credit. Superman doesn't always use super blitz attack. If he did his battles would be one or two panels long. Thor alone makes the battle more interesting. What does everybody else think?

Grimm22

Wolverine What the f**k?

Whats he going to do?!?

Wolverine: Hey bub, I cant hurt you, but you have to lose anyway

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Grimm22
Wolverine What the f**k?

Whats he going to do?!?

Wolverine: Hey bub, I cant hurt you, but you have to lose anyway

It's called a joke. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.