Revenge Of The Sith - Complete Score (by aj_vader)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aj_vader
big grin Hey Everyone big grin

This is the new Complete Score that i've been working on for the past two weeks. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Happy Dance Now includes many more cues than before! Happy Dance

sad Unfortunatley Anakin Vs Dooku and The Beheading of Dooku is still absent as i haven't found a suitable version with-out sound FX and dialogue yet. sad

Heres the Megaupload Link!

- LINK - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7SN0LHCT - LINK -

Its one big MP3 at 320Kbs and 16Bit Audio Quality (222.18 MB)

Enjoy!!!

P.S. Comments are welcome! I know am gonna prob get shouted at for uploading Super Cool Unreleased Mixes of Music from one of the best movies ever, but hell am used to it now stick out tongue

Kraken
I Heard Better and i Heard Worst i'll give you 90 out of 100

rubinator
Downloading it now

aj_vader
Originally posted by Kraken
I Heard Better and i Heard Worst i'll give you 90 out of 100

so where have you heard better? apart from the DVD?

nuwine200419
i think hes full of it AJ lol

aj_vader
Originally posted by nuwine200419
i think hes full of it AJ lol

lol i see

BuddTwang
wow, i'm asking when i can expect the complete one, and you say in about three hours. very quickly. Downloading now!!!

BTW Kraken, where have you heard it better??

MC_GG
Originally posted by aj_vader

This is the new Complete Score that i've been working on for the past two weeks. roll eyes (sarcastic)

sad Unfortunatley Anakin Vs Dooku and The Beheading of Dooku is still absent as i haven't found a suitable version with-out sound FX and dialogue yet. sad

Enjoy!!!

P.S. Comments are welcome! I know am gonna prob get shouted at for uploading Super Cool Unreleased Mixes of Music from one of the best movies ever, but hell am used to it now stick out tongue
Man do you have it in 128 kbps, cause i wanted it in that bitrate

Kraken
Originally posted by BuddTwang
wow, i'm asking when i can expect the complete one, and you say in about three hours. very quickly. Downloading now!!!

BTW Kraken, where have you heard it better??

i had a friend that was a really good DJ for a club. he made some on his computer you could only find some of his music on Kazaa to bad he died in a shoot out by his house or i'll ask him to make some more one of my favorites was Palpatine's teachings that lasted for ten minutes. it sounded like loud droning with music in side and Padme's Rumination that only had singing.

Kraken

Enjoy!!!

what soft ware do you use to make music with

aj_vader
Cubase SX

so do you have his version of the full score then?

Rest In Peace...

JKozzy
Good stuff.

Only thing that I noticed that you had in your previous mixes of battle of the heroes, but not in this one... the duel of the fates part, where yoda and sidious are fighting force powers, the 'duh-duh-duhduhduh' part, the original ep1 mix has four, the episode 3 version in the movie has six repetitions, and your mix has 5, you need to add one in there.

BuddTwang
Very good, do you also have it as individual tracks, cause i'd like to burn it on cd. And 90 minutes on a cd-r is no no.

aj_vader
no i dont, id have to cut some of the score out to do that

MC_GG
Originally posted by JKozzy
Good stuff.

Only thing that I noticed that you had in your previous mixes of battle of the heroes, but not in this one... the duel of the fates part, where yoda and sidious are fighting force powers, the 'duh-duh-duhduhduh' part, the original ep1 mix has four, the episode 3 version in the movie has six repetitions, and your mix has 5, you need to add one in there.

Ya i noticed that too. Btw JKozzy, isn't your avatar picture a member of Organization XIII from Kingdom Hearts 2?

Sith Master X
no i dont, id have to cut some of the score out to do that

Would you by any chance just have the Battle of the Heroes track from your new Ultimate Score?

JKozzy
no i dont, id have to cut some of the score out to do that Not necessarily, just make a 2-cd set...

aj_vader
Originally posted by Sith Master X
Would you by any chance just have the Battle of the Heroes track from your new Ultimate Score?

Heres The Battle Of The Heroes Track from the Complete Score

Link - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UAG4RMTG - Link

Enjoy!

Sith Master X
Thanks man. You pull through once again! smile

BuddTwang
very nice indeed

DarthRevan2006
aj, would you by any chance just have the Padme's funerl track from your new Ultimate Score? Great job, indeed. Or, as someone else would say: 'Impressive. Most impressive.'

aj_vader
ye i do, are you lookin for the Padme Funeral Part or the Star Destroyer Part Aswell?

General_Kayman
great!! but you forgot the piece in which anakin speaks to padme before battle of the heroes.

JKozzy
I don't think he 'forgot' so much as he doesn't have a clean copy of it.

Akira99
What is this file? What happens?

metrotokyo
hey aj, been a long time since i posted but wanted to say thanks man, nice job! though i would have preferred separate tracks to a single file... but i did use some of your material in my new score edit. you can check out my new film version of Heroes Collide here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=7137667#post7137667

aj_vader
so ure uploading my work agen?

metrotokyo
so ure uploading my work agen?

huh?? no i'm not. i uploaded my work, as in my film version of Heroes Collide. why would i upload your work again? did you even listen to it?

aj_vader
yes i did listen to it and it was the same as the other one that you sent me bout a month or 2 ago

metrotokyo
no, it isn't. i've since fixed a whole bunch of small errors as well as redone the drums for pacing, pitch and tonality, the piece now tracks perfectly to the film for its entire length with all the missing and extended cues restored. i matched this to the dvd audio. ergo it is now the film version. if you can't tell the difference then i guess that's why you never bothered to fix your version of it in the first place. i'm only posting mine cuz i figure there are a few other folks out there who'd appreciate having the full film version, which your edit, though it's good, is not. peace.

aj_vader
its not the film version tho, your duel of the fates isnt the same as the movie version

and since your being so nit picky, the drums on ures arent like the films versions

no need to get all angry and offencive with each other, im just tryin to get the music better so its more like the movie version

Sith Master X
Well Metro, as much as I love your track, there is something I agree with AJ on. The drums. Either you or AJ posted one a while back that had perfectly sounding drum beats. The film uses a distinct sounding sound drum beat, and the one posted sounded very close to it. However, this one sounds like they "cut off", like all the sudden the audio just dissapeared. Other than that, it sounds great to me. I'm not trying to complain or anything. It sounds better than anything I could do. I just think the drums are slighty off. If you fixed that up again, it would be awesome.

Samm2202
Aj i was wondering do you have the music that plays when padme first arrives on Mustafar...it has a bit of the love theme at the beginning...by the way great job on the entire score!!!!

Darth_Sidious59
How did you get this music without any dialogue, i have been trying many programs including adobe, but i cant get the dialogue out without messing up the score as well....please help!!??

aj_vader
i use the AC3 filter and choose the various speakers and observe which is the best image to record

Darth_Sidious59
No one pay attetion to this.....Hey jeff..... the one who was in the sunroom last night, my email address is [email protected]

aztek463
I'm sorry to bump up an old thread from the abyss.

I was wondering, has this score been updated at all? I'm most curious about the scene of Anakin and Padme talking before the duel, but there are a few other small cues here and there missing.

Again, sorry to bump an ancient thread big grin

Alliance
I'm guessing no.

aztek463
Damn...

Alliance
Probably safe to assume that if there was an update...someone would post it.

General G
Or would have created a whole new thread about it.

Alliance
..or keep the forum clean and use this thread.

General G
Yeah, but how many people do that? Most people make a whole new thread.

Alliance
Most people are irresponsible members.

General G
Exactly what I am saying.

queeq
So this is a very old thread...

General G
There are quite a few of them.

queeq
Hm...

Alliance
It shouldn't require that much thought.

queeq
Well, the old threads are allowed to live on. I just hate it when people dig them up for no reason.

General G
It is happening a lot lately...

queeq
Yup... bored posters thinking they are clever.

Count Makashi
Punish them.

queeq
I'll punish you.

General G
Please do.

queeq
Errrmm....

General G
Hmm?

Alliance
Originally posted by General G
Please do.

kinky.

queeq
Is it now? Weird...

Alliance
He really wants yo be punished by you.

queeq
Pardon?

Alliance
Wonderful city.

General G
Originally posted by Alliance
He really wants yo be punished by you.

Umm...no, I was referring to him punishing Makashi.

Alliance
oh, go engage in kinky online bondage elswhere.

queeq
Yup... go to the GDF... there are some guys there that like that kind of stuff.

General G
You know?

Alliance
Both you two do, especially G.

General G
Um...no, not really.

queeq
It's hard to avoid such people in the GDF.

General G
I don't go there too often.

Alliance
Especially now that Czarina has taken over.

KMC should have an intellectuals club.

queeq
Which is this place. wink

General G
Hence why I am here.

*waits for the imminate remark*

queeq
What are YOU doing here? wink

General G
laughing out loud

queeq
wink

General G
big grin

queeq
Right... the end. CLOSING

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.