The Black Smoke is in Episode 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi-Kaisa
I already put this in somewhere and I realised I should have put it up as a thread cr@p.

Anyvays,

About the smoke

Three bits of episode 1 shows the black smoke (or something black, square-ish and moves really fast) did something to the crash site, not the actual crash (I looked at the crashing bits, nothin. Or at least I think I saw nothin. confused )

1: The bit where the guy gets sucked into the engine and it explodes? Look to the right of him and you'll see somethin black float around and push him into the engine.

2: When Jack goes to help Claire, after he tells her that "everything will be okay" (yeah, right smile ) the engine thing explodes behind them. Watch that bit carefully and you'll see something black and quick rush from above, hit the engine and move up, causing the engine to burst to flames.

3: I'm not sure about this one, but when Jack sees that the wing is about to crush Hurley and Claire. Somewhere in that timeframe, I think I saw the black smoke looming above.

This shows that the black smoke proably caused the crash, but it definately caused a ruckus at the crash site.

rickyduck
I'll check that out, thatd be cool, and when the trees get pulled into the ground

Flying High
ooooh...must go and check that....good eyesight smile

ladygrim
big grin cool... ^ im going to check that out to

Jedi-Kaisa
Originally posted by Flying High
ooooh...must go and check that....good eyesight smile

thanks big grin

cain marko
i dont have episode one argh....any screen shots?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Jedi-Kaisa

2: When Jack goes to help Claire, after he tells her that "everything will be okay" (yeah, right smile ) the engine thing explodes behind them. Watch that bit carefully and you'll see something black and quick rush from above, hit the engine and move up, causing the engine to burst to flames.

You're talking about this right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEB_i7Basb4

Jedi-Kaisa
The end of the vid, yeah. The beginning one I didnt notice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.