Devil Jin and Ryu(3rd Strike) vs Akuma(3rd strike) and Hwoarang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic Phoenix
Devil Jin and Ryu(3rd Strike) vs Akuma(3rd strike) and Hwoarang are the fighters in this match.
Akuma cannot become Shin Akuma.
Ryu cannot turn into Evil Ryu(for those of you who like to bring Evil Ryu up)
Who'd win?

Sam Z
Hwoarang wont even notice that Ryu and Akuma are there, he'll instantly attack Jin...

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Sam Z
Hwoarang wont even notice that Ryu and Akuma are there, he'll instantly attack Jin...

N between the other 2?

badacyborg
I say since Jin isn't too experienced with his powers yet, i'll give this one to Akuma. BTW has anyone seen devil Jin's ending in tekken 5? Now imagine that power.

Demonic Phoenix
All those who have finsished Devil Jin's story have seen the ending.

looldude
I'm going to say Devil Jin and Evil Ryu because well again if you think about it, this one is a no brainer.

I can say WE ALL can agree on that Devil Jin would most likely be able to beat hwoarang.

As for Evil Ryu and Akuma; assuming that akuma doesnt transform into shin. We all know Akuma wont fight Ryu until he is stronger and by his plans he wants Ryu to transform into Evil Ryu.

IMO Evil Ryu is stronger than Akuma BUT not Shin Akuma of course.

Thus, Devil Jin beats hwoarang easily and then helps Evil Ryu beat Akuma.

In the end it will result in a 2v1 battle.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by looldude
I'm going to say Devil Jin and Evil Ryu because well again if you think about it, this one is a no brainer.

I can say WE ALL can agree on that Devil Jin would most likely be able to beat hwoarang.

As for Evil Ryu and Akuma; assuming that akuma doesnt transform into shin. We all know Akuma wont fight Ryu until he is stronger and by his plans he wants Ryu to transform into Evil Ryu.

IMO Evil Ryu is stronger than Akuma BUT not Shin Akuma of course.

Thus, Devil Jin beats hwoarang easily and then helps Evil Ryu beat Akuma.

In the end it will result in a 2v1 battle.

Lool, i said in the 1st thread that Ryu cannot turn into Evil Ryu. Y do u bring him up when he isnt supposed to be there?

Superboy Prime
Because he thinks Evil Ryu is Ryu's at his best. That's probably why he does.

Hwoarang is the weak link, but then again Akuma is a beast. I don't know for sure. IMO it all depends on Ryu and Akuma....and I don't seriously know if SF3 Ryu is better than Akuma. Then again Ryu did almost beat Akuma before SF3, and Ryu's much more refined in 3...

Meh I say team Poster Boys win it.

looldude
reason why IMo evil ryu is better than regular ryu is because akuma will not fight someone unworthy. Akuma doesnt want to fight someone who holds back. He wants to fight someone who has the intent of murdering and killing someone. This is why it BEST fits with this versus topic.

we all know what happened when ryu and sagat fought. after he was succumb to the satsui no hadou, he beat sagat. I doubt he would of beaten sagat if he hadnt turned into the evil ryu.

also, reason why people may think that third strike ryu is stronger than evil ryu, well they are right and wrong. really, comparing both third strike and evil, they are probably on par. reason? this is from when ryu ALWAYS tries to reject the evil satsui no hadou. What would of happened if he didnt and absolutely endorse the killing intent? Then he would be unstoppable.

shin_remy
Ryu is in sf 3 nowhere to the level of Akuma!!
Hwoarang is a nonfactor to this. he dies first!!

it is more Ryu and Devil Jin vs Akuma!!
hhhmm i wanted to say that Akuma wins but this is no shin Akuma. and still i go for Akuma. To many destructive powers...

Akuma wins

badacyborg
exactly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.