blackbolt vs maestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ok maestro has a hour of prep can he beat the inhumans leader

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Bolt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maestro_%28comics%29

lilnutta12
NO HE CAN NOT with his prep maybe
but he doesnt no full power of black blot
black bolt takews off his restrains and inducers
and just whispers in maestros ear and blows up his brain from the inside

- big grin

Broly92
Maestro is a genuis and king of earth in his future with prep he wins

Dalak
Originally posted by Broly92
Maestro is a genuis and king of earth in his future with prep he wins

I'm pretty sure that all artifacts that Jones hadn't found, teh Maestro had tehm in a safe somewhere with his "HUlk Killer' that Forge made. Plus he's got teh mind of Banner.

You give him prep I can assure you he's raiding Rick's old place for souvenirs which will give him enough to take BB down.

Khellendros
With prep, yeah, Maestro takes the majority. Without, BB would beat his ass.

Dalak
Originally posted by Khellendros
With prep, yeah, Maestro takes the majority. Without, BB would beat his ass.

Agreed, BB vs any Hulk = Victory BB.

Unless he's been handicapped by alot.

Horrificus
Maestro has already killed off ALL of earth's heroes. That includes Blackbolt.
I like Blackbolt a lot.
But, Maestro is something special.

Dalak
Originally posted by Horrificus
Maestro has already killed off ALL of earth's heroes. That includes Blackbolt.
I like Blackbolt a lot.
But, Maestro is something special.

He outlived them. WW3 killed more than anything, and he took out the survivors.

batdude123
Black Bolt wins. Seriously, the guy yelled so loud it got the attention of Korvac. no expression

Apolloknight
Originally posted by batdude123
Black Bolt wins. Seriously, the guy yelled so loud it got the attention of Korvac. no expression

He whisper's and takes out a few football fields......

Dalak
Originally posted by batdude123

SO after an hour you don't think a mad and much more experienced Bruce Banner can make something capable of taking him down in an instant?

Remember, he's got access to Dooms Time Machine as part of Ricks horde.

batdude123
Originally posted by Dalak
SO after an hour you don't think a mad and much more experienced Bruce Banner can make something capable of taking him down in an instant?

Remember, he's got access to Dooms Time Machine as part of Ricks horde.

Oh, I didn't see the fact that Maestro had prep time. wink

Grimm22
A whisper destroyed the remains of Genosha no expression

A scream = Death for Mastero wink

Dalak
Originally posted by Grimm22
A whisper destroyed the remains of Genosha no expression

A scream = Death for Mastero wink

And Maestro has an Electron Re-Stabalyzer using Mjolnir as it's focus after The Maestro has an Android pick it up and help him input it into the machine.

Then it rechannels the power back through Mjolnir and into a destructive blast sent at BB.

And that's just for starters wink

Tron
And Maestro has an Electron Re-Stabalyzer using Mjolnir as it's focus after The Maestro has an Android pick it up and help him input it into the machine.

Then it rechannels the power back through Mjolnir and into a destructive blast sent at BB.

And that's just for starters wink

Can an android even pick up Mjolnir? It could look like a loophole to get past the enchantment, but I seriously doubt it would work.

Unless, it's happened before...

who?-kid

Dalak
Originally posted by Tron
Can an android even pick up Mjolnir? It could look like a loophole to get past the enchantment, but I seriously doubt it would work.

Unless, it's happened before...

Well from what I've read it's happened before (A Thor fan was saying that Odin really should change the enchantments so there isn't that loophole), but I have no proof. That was more an overboard example giving an idea of what THe Maestro can do in an hour.

Dalak

who?-kid
An hour's prep with access to a Time Machine does wonders.
That's not what I call a fight. With a time machine, any idiot can travel to the past and set up a few bombs where BB will be standing.

Not my idea of a fight.

Dalak
Originally posted by who?-kid
That's not what I call a fight. With a time machine, any idiot can travel to the past and set up a few bombs where BB will be standing.

Not my idea of a fight.

Still, it's the only way Maestro could win. And if you don't like Prep Fights, don't respond to them.

It was easily seen in the First Post, though someone else already missed that so it's no biggie.

who?-kid
Still, it's the only way Maestro could win. And if you don't like Prep Fights, don't respond to them.

Don't twist my words, I know exactly what I said. Prep fights don't bother me, but time traveling does.

If that's the only way Maestro can win...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.