captain america vs dr octopus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
i thought this would be good, because of caps agility and sheild. can he do it, or does he fall to octopuss arms.
no prep, they fight in new york.
cap gets his normal sheild.

badabing
Would Cap's shield be able to cut through Doc's tentacles? There has been debate on whether Doc's tentacles were titanium, adamantium or titanium with and adamantium coating. If Cap's shield can cut through Doc's tentacles then I believe he would have a good chance of winning.

bigbran
but would he be able to do it while 3 others are cuming at him
the reason i made this thread is because i just bought cap and octopus, yesterday, and i was making them fight today.

bigbran
cap would def need his sheild and agility, for this fight.

badabing
I think his agility is up to the task.

Accel
Doc takes Cap down.

bigbran
cap has taken worse. but how is he going to deal with the tenicles.

Accel
He can't cut through the tentacles and they can move much faster than he can. They could easily grab him and pull his limbs off.

badabing
Cap took out that whole room of soldiers, while dodging tranquilizer darts, in Civil War 1. That's an impressive speed feat. I think he'll dodge the tentacles.

Dinalfos
This is no contest. Yes, Doc's arms were later updated(or retconned, can't remember which) to adamantium. That makes him virtually unstoppable for Captain.

bigbran
hes also got the sheild to knock them away.

Accel
Originally posted by badabing
Cap took out that whole room of soldiers, while dodging tranquilizer darts, in Civil War 1. That's an impressive speed feat. I think he'll dodge the tentacles.
Yes, Cap is fast, but not nearly fast enough to dodge the tentacles. They regularly move fast enough to catch Spidey.

badabing
Originally posted by Dinalfos
This is no contest. Yes, Doc's arms were later updated(or retconned, can't remember which) to adamantium. That makes him virtually unstoppable for Captain. .
Thanks for the info. If Cap can't cut through Doc's tentacles then Doc takes the majority. Cap would need a hell of a shield throw in order to get through Doc's tentacle and hit him in the head.

bigbran
This is no contest. Yes, Doc's arms were later updated(or retconned, can't remember which) to adamantium. That makes him virtually unstoppable for Captain. wasnt that one issue, and these are his normal arms.

bigbran
but what would happen if cap hit otto? would he be koed.

batdude123
Hasn't it been suggested that Otto is actually a mutant with low-level telepathy???

bigbran
hmm kinda changes the fight, but how i mean he got his powers from an accident when he had his tenicles on, how is he a mutant now?

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
hmm kinda changes the fight, but how i mean he got his powers from an accident when he had his tenicles on, how is he a mutant now?

I think his past got retconned. He was supposedly a mutant even before he got the tentacles. erm

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
I think his past got retconned. He was supposedly a mutant even before he got the tentacles. erm **** i hate ret conns.
what ever make it classic ock, no telepathy.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by bigbran
**** i hate ret conns.
what ever make it classic ock, no telepathy.

How you gonna take away doc's telepathy, thats like saying Capt with no Super Soldier Serum.

I mean seriously......

H. S. 6
I'd give the slight majority to the Doc, 7/10.

Especially if Ock can knock away Cap's shield, he has a good chance of taking the Captain down.

Priest
agree
doc ockwins 7/10

Grimm22
Cap should take this 6/10 wink

batdude123
Ock should take this one 7/10. wink

bigbran
Originally posted by Apolloknight
How you gonna take away doc's telepathy, thats like saying Capt with no Super Soldier Serum.

I mean seriously...... but he never used it in the early fights. cap always used the super serum.

Grimm22
Hasn't it been suggested that Otto is actually a mutant with low-level telepathy???

Wow... That may be one of the stupidest things i've ever heard no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Wow... That may be one of the stupidest things i've ever heard no expression

It's true. Otto's past has been ret-conned. erm

bigbran
im going with cap.

who?-kid
Only a bad writer would make Captain America the winner here. One throw with his shield, and a surprised Ock is down...

A normal writer however knows that Ocks arms protect him from most attacks, and catching (or blocking) that shield won't be a problem. And without his shield, CA is completely useless against Dock Ock.

Dock Ock 8-9/10.

Metalmanx
...What?!

Doc Ock rips Cap apart. I hate to say it, but there's no other outcome here.

LethalFemme
Cap slices his neck.no expression

DigiMark007
Doc's durability is beyond regular human nowadays.

That, and he can consistently hit Spider-Man. Not Cap...Spidey. Cap's in some trouble here.

bigbran
lets give him those photonic gloves then.
the ones that were destrpying the ultrons.

zbucsz
all cap gots to do it throw it at one of his tentacles and have it bounce of them and hit him in the head

King KAM
This is no contest. Yes, Doc's arms were later updated(or retconned, can't remember which) to adamantium. That makes him virtually unstoppable for Captain. then how did Invincible snap them all like a bunch of twigs? they aint adamantium they are steel.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by King KAM
then how did Invincible snap them all like a bunch of twigs? they aint adamantium they are steel.

Docs arms where adamantium at one point, they were later removed.

He bested Hulk while he had his admantium arms.

King KAM
and cap dodges speedsters and bulllets, i think he wont have problems with doc oc considering 1 punch and Doc oc is unconcious

who?-kid
and cap dodges speedsters and bulllets
Almost everyone dodges speedsters and bullets... I think that's like the first thing you learn at the Superhero High School.

Apolloknight
and cap dodges speedsters and bulllets, i think he wont have problems with doc oc considering 1 punch and Doc oc is unconcious

Doc tags spider-man at will, and also takes punches from him, A superhuman confused

Whats cap gonna do with his peak human abilities?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by who?-kid
Almost everyone dodges speedsters and bullets... I think that's like the first thing you learn at the Superhero High School.

laughing yes

Sky High FTW

batdude123
Doc tags spider-man at will, and also takes punches from him, A superhuman confused

Whats cap gonna do with his peak human abilities?

Nothing, he's just a Cap fanboy. wink

bigbran
im all for doc ock, but saying cap cant hit him, is bad, this guy has 5 agilty, pretty much invincible sheild, the best, let me refrase that THE BEST, fighting skills. he fought in the war, got superhuman training, gets even more training when he fights guys like, thanos, hulk, namor, ultron,
kang... so many others.the guy is the bravest guy EVER. gets shipped of on suicide missions all the time. team leader, fights with the avengers all the time. fights phsycos(red skull) hes proud. all this guy does is fight,he can lift 800 pounds and more. never give up attitude. and hes even taken down namor. saying cap has no chance is very understating.

Grimm22
I have to say that its stupid that Doc can take punches from Spidey no expression

I mean Doc is just a normal human with the arms, the only way to explain this is that Spidey is holding back, but that wouldnt make sense, wouldnt he just put in enougth strength to knock him out confused

bigbran
hes got a point.

King KAM

Whats cap gonna do with his peak human abilities? Spiderman is extremeley nice to Doc Ock because he knows he can kill him. Cap doesnt have to be so nice.

King KAM
Nothing, he's just a Cap fanboy. wink Cap knocks down Thor, and Kills another man with 1 punch with ease, but a non-meta Doc oct takes his punches??? nahhh, if DD can be dropped in one, so can Dock Oct.

rotiart
I love the captain. But he has 1/10 chance with his shield. Should the captain make the mistake for even a second of tossing his shield at Doc Oc, otto will just pluck the damn thing outta the air.. then its smeared Captain all over the walls. The cap knows he'll lose, but being who he is.. he'll fight to the end. Thats just the kinda guy cap is. He'll die for what he believes... still. he dies.

King KAM
Originally posted by rotiart
I love the captain. But he has 1/10 chance with his shield. Should the captain make the mistake for even a second of tossing his shield at Doc Oc, otto will just pluck the damn thing outta the air.. then its smeared Captain all over the walls. The cap knows he'll lose, but being who he is.. he'll fight to the end. Thats just the kinda guy cap is. He'll die for what he believes... still. he dies. WHAT HAS DOC OCT ever done??!?!?!?!?! NOTHING!!!! he is a B-lister Captain America Pwned Constictor, and as for people with multiple arms, the arms only go as fast as doc oct can think, if cap can fight 50 trained soldiers with guns and not get hit by a punch or a bullet, why cant he dodge som damn tentacles?????

Apolloknight
WHAT HAS DOC OCT ever done??!?!?!?!?! NOTHING!!!! he is a B-lister Captain America Pwned Constictor, and as for people with multiple arms, the arms only go as fast as doc oct can think, if cap can fight 50 trained soldiers with guns and not get hit by a punch or a bullet, why cant he dodge som damn tentacles?????

Trained Soldiers and bullets are the most pitiful things in comics, And im sure Doc oct thinks alot faster then cap can react, thus he wouldn't be able to tag spiderman now would he, And your forgetting, Doc is a telepath, he has blocked bullets with his shield before.

Doc Oct should take this fight 8-9/10, his loses are a plot device of some type.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.