The Sentry VS. DOS Doomsday...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Would the Sentry have met the same fate as Superman if he battled the original Doomsday that killed Superman?

Sentry

VS.

DOS(Death Of Superman) Doomsday

First one to kill or incapacitate their opponent wins.

Characters fight like how their written in their respective comics.

Debate.

bigbran
hmmmmm, no, the ****er battled genis(although he practically lost) he is also a telepath, he broke terraxs axe, ripped carnage in half. but the first feat speaks for itself. if you disagree, you obviosly dont know who genis is.

Redatom65
couldn't say it better myself ^

lilnutta12
sentry with 4 suns could win - confused

H. S. 6
Sentry picks him up, flies him up to space, and then he does one of two things: A) He throws him into the sun, or B) He rips him in half. Later on, Doomsday and Carnage meet on Jupiter for lunch. no expression

stick out tongue

Broly92
Sentry wins but feels bad and kills supes for Doomsday

Redatom65
welll when sentry picks dooms day up doomsday kicks sentry in the balls or punches him in the face.

Doomsday 7/10

Broly92
Sentry's not a pansy like Supes he will take it and kill Doomsday

MattDay
ahh this bullshit, superman was severly downplayed in that comic, as he now takes so much more damage and shows more strength now... so GOG wars doomsday would be a better choice

Accel
As long as Sentry doesn't pull a Superman and fight in a pure slug-fest, I think he can take it.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Accel
As long as Sentry doesn't pull a Superman and fight in a pure slug-fest, I think he can take it.

I love the fact he forgot he had each and every other power besides strength. happy

D-Block
Originally posted by bigbran
hmmmmm, no, the ****er battled genis(although he practically lost) he is also a telepath, he broke terraxs axe, ripped carnage in half. but the first feat speaks for itself. if you disagree, you obviosly dont know who genis is.
Co-signed

LethalFemme
Is this one of those threads where everyone mutually agrees that one of the opponents(Sentry) can obviously beat the other(Doomsday)?eek!

Soleran
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I love the fact he forgot he had each and every other power besides strength. happy

Can't Superman fly also?

snoopdogg
What happens if Sentry flies DD to the Sun then gives him one of his patented french kisses? It worked on the Void.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Soleran
Can't Superman fly also?

I'm not sure. I also heard he's faster that a bullet but, I've never seen any proof got any scan?

Originally posted by snoopdogg
What happens if Sentry flies DD to the Sun then gives him one of his patented french kisses? It worked on the Void.

I think I'd actually buy that comic.hmm

Soleran
I'm not sure. I also heard he's faster that a bullet but, I've never seen any proof got any scan?

Hey look he is faster then a bullet and he loves Hostess sponge cakes filled with creamy goodness!

LethalFemme
Hey look he is faster then a bullet and he loves Hostess sponge cakes filled with creamy goodness!

I'm still not convinced that's a one time showing?

Accel
Why not? Seems to be his favorite strategy.

Soleran
I'm still not convinced that's a one time showing?

If you didn't believe that one try this scan on for size, oh and the tasty spnge cakes with creamy fillings are just a bonus. Please note the superspeed with that rope, makes Wonderwoman want to join a junior rodeo league!

Superman, helping to make kids fatter one hostess add at a time! eek!

LethalFemme
If you didn't believe that one try this scan on for size, oh and the tasty spnge cakes with creamy fillings are just a bonus. Please note the superspeed with that rope, makes Wonderwoman want to join a junior rodeo league!

Superman, helping to make kids fatter one hostess add at a time! eek!

I've seen old people in hoverounds speedblitz faster.erm

Validus
I've seen old people in hoverounds speedblitz faster.erm
I love those commercials with the old ladies.

HOVEROUND!!!

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Validus
I love those commercials with the old ladies.

HOVEROUND!!!

When they're at the Grand Canyon and it echoes aloud. laughing out loud

HOVEROUND!!! HOVEROUND!!! HOVEROUND!!!

Tron
When they're at the Grand Canyon and it echoes aloud. laughing out loud

HOVEROUND!!! HOVEROUND!!! HOVEROUND!!!

Now I'm free to see the woooorrrlllddd!!!

laughing out loud

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Tron
Now I'm free to see the woooorrrlllddd!!!

laughing out loud

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Validus
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-GWZp1U2iS4&search=HOVEROUND

smokin'

Broly92
LoL Hoveround beats all

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Validus
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-GWZp1U2iS4&search=HOVEROUND

smokin'

That's the shit. laughing out loud

Broly92
Prof.X should get one

Mider
if senty is powered by the sun cant doomsday capitalize on that since he is kryptonian, im not sure about if he can use the sun though, also when he first punched supes he didnt hurt him then he did again and sent him flying meaning he severly evolved in strength.

Redatom65
well Doomsday also beat the martian Manhunter so if he caneat MM he can beat Sentry

Jargon343

Doomsday is solar powered, I don't think throwing him into the sun would work.

As for superman not using his powers in DOS...he had already seen that his heat vision and whatnot were useless against DD. He tried flying him out of the city at one point but he couldn't keep his grip on DD. He couldn't fly away to prepare other stuff because by the time he got back half of Metropolis would be gone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.