Jinpachi vs Shin Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_remy
Who wins ?

Superboy Prime
You know who wins.

Are you posting this to start fights with Tekken fans?

Shin Akuma makes Jinpachi his ***** and teaches him what it takes to be a true SNK Boss Syndrome character.

Blue nocturne
Shin Remy stop agitating tekken fans seriously.

goddess_athena
Yes please ^^u, post something interesting maybe viewtiful joe but not against shin akuma xD

Demonic Phoenix
Ya or else ull probably see a thread like Jinpachi vs Zangief from some1.

Scorpion_Master
we all knows who wins....

Jinpachi!!!

Tha C-Master
S. Gouki hardly has SNK boss syndrome, unlike gill on the other hand...

Superboy Prime
Shin Goku from Capcom vs SNK 2 and SVC:Chaos is part of the elite SNK Boss Syndrome clan.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Shin Remy stop agitating tekken fans seriously.

I told you. It is personal for him...

The-Judge
goodbye, shin akuma... you understimate jinpachi. lets just take jin vs ryu:

ryu is fast and strong, but jins strenght shown in the new tekken 6 trailer against lili shows he is in league with superman in powerlevel. nearly, at least. he kicks ryus ass.

tekken has far more powerful chracters than street fighter, realize it. as jin is tooling ryu, jinpachi wins a hard fight against shin akuma. and jinpachis powers are world threateningwink

Sandai Kitetsu
Bump

Superboy Prime
Shin Akuma messatsu go shoryu's Jinpachi's mouth-gut out of existence.

shin_remy
stupid thread

stupid match up

why did i even made this :s it is obvious that Shin Akuma wins

FortressXRuler
Cause back then you thought it would be an intresting thread.

Superboy Prime
You made the thread because of this dreaded smilie...dur

FortressXRuler
That smilie is fugly.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
That smilie is fugly.

DO NOT INSULT DUR! durbeware He's the official emblem of the mongooses. thumbsupdur stick out tongue

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
DO NOT INSULT DUR! durbeware He's the official emblem of the mongooses. thumbsupdur stick out tongue

Nunchaku Dur! OMG!

FortressXRuler
They're all fugly, Shiran E' Zoamelgustarv rules all!

Badabing
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
You made the thread because of this dreaded smilie...dur I felt a presence in a strange, far away forum. My dur sense brought me here...... Teh dur powerz are growing! evillaugh

That smilie is fugly. You watch your mouth about the dur!
newjak_yodafist

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
DO NOT INSULT DUR! durbeware He's the official emblem of the mongooses. thumbsupdur stick out tongue That's right! You tell him Trick! thumbsupdur

FortressXRuler
That smilie and the mongooses are all fugly. They will die gruesomely, just like how they look.

TricksterPriest
durw00t

dur SHALL CONQUER KMC!!

TricksterPriest
That smilie and the mongooses are all fugly. They will die gruesomely, just like how they look.

durpwns1 whitedur

FortressXRuler
Then they will die by:

Getting SE shoved up thier wazoo, then pull put thier eyes, and rip thier teeth, and then stuff it down thier throat, lastly, blood will spew out like a waterfall, and the killer will bask in thier blood. Death to the enemies, Death to the Allies, burn for all eternity, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I will drink thier blood from thier skulls. Cause I'm like that.

Badabing
Then they will die by:

Getting SE shoved up thier wazoo, then pull put thier eyes, and rip thier teeth, and then stuff it down thier throat, lastly, blood will spew out like a waterfall, and the killer will bask in thier blood. Death to the enemies, Death to the Allies, burn for all eternity, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I will drink thier blood from thier skulls. Cause I'm like that. dur

FortressXRuler
They will all pay.....

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by The-Judge
jins strenght shown in the new tekken 6 trailer against lili shows he is in league with superman in powerlevel. I almost shit myself when I read this.

TricksterPriest
They will all pay.....

durwave

Badabing
They will all pay..... durwave

StyleTime
durwave

'Sup Badabing? When did you come to the games vs?

Badabing
Originally posted by StyleTime
durwave

'Sup Badabing? When did you come to the games vs? I check it every now and then. I had to speak up when I sensed a dur in the area.

Violent2Dope
You will all die.

ThoraxeRMG
I don't get it, is there a gas leak around here?

shin_remy
stop going offtopic guys

go to the off topic thread of you want to talk nonsense

StyleTime
Shin Akuma wins in a curbstomp.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_remy
stop going offtopic guys

go to the off topic thread of you want to talk nonsense Why? This is obviously a spite thread against Jinpachi.

Nikkolas

Guilty Gear
Any reason you had to bump this?

Last Fre3lancer
He just had to.

Nikkolas
The Gremlins made me do it.

Last Fre3lancer
Holy Michael Jackson of nose surgery. The grmlins have come for thier revenge.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by shin_remy
stupid thread

stupid match up

why did i even made this :s it is obvious that Shin Akuma wins

True eek!

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Any reason you had to bump this?

he's quickly becoming an Akuma fanboy, for no reason. he somehow thinks that kicking a Sub-marine makes Akuma a god.

Last Fre3lancer
He's surpassed the fanboy level.

BlaxicanHydra
Faster then we can stop him, Fre3lancer. We may have to bring out the big guns.

Last Fre3lancer
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! You gave me the perfect Idea. We just need Lana's approval.

BlaxicanHydra
"Shall we proceed?"

"Yes he is still-"

"Only Human.."

Last Fre3lancer
Good. We'll continue in the OTT, it's very sinister.

Nikkolas
I like how Sedo's and GG's entire case is built on non-canon endings and quotes.

Apparently the concept of hyperbole and actually looking at feats is too complex for them.

Last Fre3lancer
Apparently your surpassing of fanboyism and gouging peoples feats in the toilet to let Akuma win has gone to your head. Get a grip, Akuma isn't God.

Nikkolas
I never said he was God.

I just have, ya know, FEATS for him that trump anything Jinpachi ever did.

NOT quotes from endings that don't exist.

I like sedo referencing Asuka jumping off a skyscraper...people do that a lot.

Don't they realize that's nothing more than a feat for her bike? That bike is cosmic.

Last Fre3lancer
I know, but he's treated in such ways.

Guilty Gear
Oh that reminds me. Asuka can punch Jin 20-30 meters away into a rock that busts on impact. Her fist is cosmic as well.

And it's obvious that you love Akuma so much that you have to revive dead threads that involve him, or make threads that you think are a curbstomp in his favor.

And seeing as the thread starter admitted spite when making this thread, reported.

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Nikkolas
I never said he was God.

I just have, ya know, FEATS for him that trump anything Jinpachi ever did.

Yet you take these "feats" and make them bigger then they are. Make them seem more important then they really are. That's what people find annoying.

Last Fre3lancer
Also gouging peoples feats just to let Akuma win.

Nikkolas
Again with the NON-CANON ending usage.

He destroyed an island and moved on the bottom of the ocean, then kicked a submarine.

That's all I've said. There's nothing "important." That's what happened.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Again with the NON-CANON ending usage.

He destroyed an island and moved on the bottom of the ocean, then kicked a submarine.

That's all I've said. There's nothing "important." That's what happened. Again with your ignorance of the forum rules. Noncanon and canon things can be used, depending on what thread starters allow, and just so you know, this hasn't anything to do with Asuka. You're the one who brought her up again and I just said she did that in her ending. confused

You haven't yet clarified how those feats were done, and to what extent he accomplished them. You then cop out by telling me to prove things that I never needed to clarify in the first place.

Violent2Dope
Actually Nik, fighting game endings show true abilities of the characters. Tho this is a massive spite thread against Jinpachi.

Nikkolas
True abilities right here.

v3NGdmkZ_Ms

Jinpachi shows his true abilities.
CeffXiC9um8

Guilty Gear
Cry your heart out my boy laughingAdFlVMq70g4

BlaxicanHydra
Wow that was awsome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.