Count Nefaria vs Captian Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/c/ca/CountNefaria.jpg

vs

Captian Marvel (shazam)
http://www.hillcity-comics.com/poster_misc/ShazamAlexRossPoster_BIG.jpg

who wins ?

lilnutta12
nice nice nice
shazamn

D-Block
What's the count stats.

Broly92
Count wins 7/10

D-Block
I just read his stats This could be a battle but if his Ionic powers sway like it says in his Bio he gets weaker and we know if he gets weak against The mightest being on earth he dies.

Priest
i think the count can come up with a win, hes pretty bad ass..hes taken a shot in the chest with a mijinor without flinchin..

R.O.T. Yahman
Thats a really cool picture, but IMO Nefaria is not in the same strength division as Superman and Marvel. He was also taken out by Vision, and Moljnir caused him serious problems. smile

badabing
Nefaria has similar powers to Wonderman, right?

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by badabing
Nefaria has similar powers to Wonderman, right?

He has Superman powers, and he took out the Avengers and T.Bolts, but they didn't have Thor. smile

badabing
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
He has Superman powers, and he took out the Avengers and T.Bolts, but they didn't have Thor. smile
Thanks for the info. cool

golem370
Count Nefaria- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/countnefaria.htm

&

http://www.leaderslair.com/ionicpeople/nefaria.html

complexbrother
I'm thinking Nefaria for the win .

Adam Warlock
Nefaria has taken on Thor before. Classic Thor didn't do too well. Nefaria is a certified team buster. On a full charge, he could potentially do the same to CM.

I have the issues that Nefaria takes on Thor, Wonder Man, Iron Man, Vision, Scarlet Witch, and Captain America. Avengers issues #165 & #166. Thor arrived in #166. If Thor didn't show up, Nefaria probably would have killed the rest of the Avengers. If it was Thor by himself, Nefaria probably would have Thorbustered him. He took a shot from the Mjolnir which staggered him. He also stopped Thor's hammer the very same way Superman did in the JLA/Avengers crossover. Vision tried phasing through him and he couldn't due to Nefaria's ionic powers. He took successive shots from Wonder Man, Thor, Scarlet Witch, Iron Man which eventually staggered him for Vision to literally get the drop on Nefaria. Vision dropped himself on Nefaria at maximum density which finally brought him down.

Nefaria takes this 6 out of 10.

rotiart
I agree. If it was Nefaria before the Ionic Weakness. then yes he wins. If he gets to feed on Wonderman before the fight so he's at full strength... then yes he wins the fight... I just see him as being Captain Marvel X 1.4

D-Block
I think CM wins If CM is going allout which we have never seen before except in DOV. CM took a shot from moljnir and shrugged it off like it was nothing, I know it was a cross over but that's all we have to go on with CM and Thor.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by D-Block
I think CM wins If CM is going allout which we have never seen before except in DOV. CM took a shot from moljnir and shrugged it off like it was nothing, I know it was a cross over but that's all we have to go on with CM and Thor.

Thor also beat CM in that crossover. Wolverine Beat Lobo in that crossover. Storm beat Wonder Woman in that crossover.

Thor would have lost to Nefaria if the other Avengers weren't there.

Nefaria > Classic Thor = CM

Nefaria < Avengers Team(Including Thor)

D-Block
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Thor also beat CM in that crossover. Wolverine Beat Lobo in that crossover. Storm beat Wonder Woman in that crossover.

Thor would have lost to Nefaria if the other Avengers weren't there.

Nefaria > Classic Thor = CM

Nefaria < Avengers Team(Including Thor)
I know it was a stupid crossover I said that was all we had to go on for a CM and Thor meeting.

kgkg
I know it was a stupid crossover I said that was all we had to go on for a CM and Thor meeting.
CM has a speed advantage over thor.... THor has raw power advantage over anyone in comics lol

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by kgkg
CM has a speed advantage over thor.... THor has raw power advantage over anyone in comics lol

Nefaria is fast too.

D-Block
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Nefaria is fast too.
How fast is he?

complexbrother
as fast or faster than classic Quicsilver

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nefaria can beat entire teams of super Powered People. Unless he has a weakness against to magic, I think he wins 7/10

mighty adam
CM is no push over but i think the count wins 7/10. no if its cm with all the magic of the dcu then CM 10000000000000000000000/10

complexbrother
I still say Nefarnia for the majority of wins.

I watch Pokemon
Even against current Captain Marvel? shifty

complexbrother
yes !!!

Space M ummy
How fast is he?

Nefaria is at least escape velocity- 25,000 mph or Mach 33. no upper limit to his speed has been established, but its unlikely anyone's going to be speedblitzing him.

pantysniffer
Hmm Ironman amped his strength to match Nefaria in the original arc for a short time. Wonderman hurt him. Thor underestimated him and got hurt. I think Nefaria said something like "You have hit me twice and I still live, I should not fear you, you should fear me". Blocked the Hammer. The shot to the chest was a cover shot it never happened inside the comic. He could not originally fly, that's why he coverted Mjolnir along with the idea it would give him immortality. Ironically he was already immortal. He has not got speed or strength anywhere near Captain Marvel. Iron Man could not amp his strength to Captain Marvels. The Visions density trick where he falls from a great high at speed whilst heavy is noting to taking a near lightspeed punch from the flash. Which he has done.

Nefaria is all hype from youngsters who probably have not read his original appearance.

complexbrother
I am not a yougster and I own the book where Nefarina makes his origional apperance. and the one with his death and subiquent return . (hell and the ones with the second Nefarina).

Nefarina took a full on blow from Thor and his hammer with no damage whatsoever, and he proceded to almost destroy the Avengers, he got beat (killed) by his power started to fade and Iron man ramed Nefarina's drilling machene into Nefarina, killing him. but when he came back he was even more powerful. he had the powers of all the Powerman 1, Living Laser, and Whirwind but maginfied a hundred + times . and the second nefarina had all the power of those three plus Wonderman, and Atlas . all amped up to untold levels. he would easily be more than a match for Captian Marvel or Black Adam .

pantysniffer
Originally posted by complexbrother
I am not a yougster and I own the book where Nefarina makes his origional apperance. and the one with his death and subiquent return . (hell and the ones with the second Nefarina).

Nefarina took a full on blow from Thor and his hammer with no damage whatsoever, and he proceded to almost destroy the Avengers, he got beat (killed) by his power started to fade and Iron man ramed Nefarina's drilling machene into Nefarina, killing him. but when he came back he was even more powerful. he had the powers of all the Powerman 1, Living Laser, and Whirwind but maginfied a hundred + times . and the second nefarina had all the power of those three plus Wonderman, and Atlas . all amped up to untold levels. he would easily be more than a match for Captian Marvel or Black Adam .

Sorry youngster but no. Iron man kept up with him in his original (albeit for moments) appearance and both wonderman and Thor Hurt him. Do you mean Nefarious? who Quasar took out. Yes he used an imprinting process after increasing the 3 you mentions powers. No he never took a blow from Mjolnir to the chest without flinching except on the cover. He couldn't fly in his first apperance, only leap. What's a "machene", no drilling machine was in his original powered appearence "youngster". His speed is nothing to Marvels. Vision dropping on you at 33m/s/s is nothing to being hit by Supes at speed.

Mrrungo Mu
Nefaria.

olympian
Nefaria.

Howard_Jones
Dude, this is near spite. Nefaria is extremely powerful. He pulled off the "dials up to eleven" crap with minimal effort, and Thor wasn't weakened when he threw the hammer shot. His strength is near the Hulk's as well. Nefaria would eat Captain Marvel alive.

pantysniffer
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Dude, this is near spite. Nefaria is extremely powerful. He pulled off the "dials up to eleven" crap with minimal effort, and Thor wasn't weakened when he threw the hammer shot. His strength is near the Hulk's as well. Nefaria would eat Captain Marvel alive.

Funny post. So the Hulk is Captain Marvel level. Lol I don't see Iron man amping his strength to Captain Marvel levels, like he has with Nefaria and Hulk. Actually the time he stopped the hammer "dials to 11 style" he had sweat dripping off his brow. Supes would have speed blitzed that team. Nefaria tried that tactic and failed. When Thor through the hammer at him it staggarred Nefaria both times. The second time Thor he threw it Thor was injured due to underestimating Nefaria the first time. Captain Marvel owns him. Oh and this thread is about "Captian" Marvel whoever he is.

complexbrother
Originally posted by pantysniffer
Sorry youngster but no. Iron man kept up with him in his original (albeit for moments) appearance and both wonderman and Thor Hurt him. Do you mean Nefarious? who Quasar took out. Yes he used an imprinting process after increasing the 3 you mentions powers. No he never took a blow from Mjolnir to the chest without flinching except on the cover. He couldn't fly in his first apperance, only leap. What's a "machene", no drilling machine was in his original powered appearence "youngster". His speed is nothing to Marvels. Vision dropping on you at 33m/s/s is nothing to being hit by Supes at speed.

hahaha laughing out loud I know my spelling is atrocious . but it was count Nefaria who stopped Thor's hammer without batting an eye, he couldn't fly at first but after "dying" he could, he does have super speed... awww forget it, here's his history and powers from marvel's own files ...

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/countnefaria.htm

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by pantysniffer
Funny post. So the Hulk is Captain Marvel level. Lol I don't see Iron man amping his strength to Captain Marvel levels, like he has with Nefaria and Hulk. Actually the time he stopped the hammer "dials to 11 style" he had sweat dripping off his brow. Supes would have speed blitzed that team. Nefaria tried that tactic and failed. When Thor through the hammer at him it staggarred Nefaria both times. The second time Thor he threw it Thor was injured due to underestimating Nefaria the first time. Captain Marvel owns him. Oh and this thread is about "Captian" Marvel whoever he is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanboy

D-Block

You got it all twisted if you think Hulk's CM's level. And the count would go down against CM.

Howard_Jones
You got it all twisted if you think Hulk's CM's level. And the count would go down against CM.

Waitaminute. Hulk is leaps and bounds stronger than Captain Marvel. no expression

snoopdogg
Waitaminute. Hulk is leaps and bounds stronger than Captain Marvel. no expression How do you figure that?

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by snoopdogg
How do you figure that?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f51/t354306.html

You wanna argue with those scans, I'll have Johnathanos from SHC have the pleasure of picking you apart. wink

snoopdogg
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f51/t354306.html

You wanna argue with those scans, I'll have Johnathanos from SHC have the pleasure of picking you apart. wink Oh no!.....not Jonathanos! laughing

I have seen that thread as well as his. So my question still stands.

Howard_Jones
Oh no!.....not Jonathanos! laughing

I have seen that thread as well as his. So my question still stands.

Then I'll have to start calling you Private Pile, because you obviously have a major malfunction.

snoopdogg
Then I'll have to start calling you Private Pile, because you obviously have a major malfunction. Private Pile? Your the one who said "Waitaminute. Hulk is leaps and bounds stronger than Captain Marvel. " Not me. That's a bold @ss comment to make about CM

Howard_Jones
Private Pile? Your the one who said "Waitaminute. Hulk is leaps and bounds stronger than Captain Marvel. " Not me. That's a bold @ss comment to make about CM

http://therealwtf.ytmnd.com/

Soljer
Let's simplify.

Captain Marvel = Superman >>>>>>>>> Hulk

snoopdogg
Earlier today I said Superman was stronger than Hercules. He just said Hulk is "leaps and bounds" stronger than CM. Leaps and bounds? Sh!t even I never said anything like that.

Accel
Hulk, Marvel, and Supes are all about the same level physically. Really, saying one is significantly greater than any of the others is just plain silly.

I would put Hercules just a bit below them, around the same class as Wonder Woman.

Soljer
Originally posted by Accel
Hulk, Marvel, and Supes are all about the same level physically. Really, saying one is significantly greater than any of the others is just plain silly.

I would put Hercules just a bit below them, around the same class as Wonder Woman.

Not really.

The Hulk has the potential to be on their level. But initially? He is no where near.

Accel
Based on what?

Soljer
Based on what?

The fact that a non-enraged Hulk has zero feats? The fact that MANY marvel characters GREATLY exceed the Hulk's strength till the Hulk gets pissed.

Superman is ALWAYS a planet - tower. He needs no 'angry time' to become one.

Accel
Originally posted by Soljer
The fact that a non-enraged Hulk has zero feats? The fact that MANY marvel characters GREATLY exceed the Hulk's strength till the Hulk gets pissed.

Superman is ALWAYS a planet - tower. He needs no 'angry time' to become one.
Supes is rarely a planet-tower himself. I even think it was around the same year or so of that Maggedon feat that he also needed help moving the moon.

Meanwhile, Hulk has constantly shown himself perfectly capable of holding his own against other top-tiers in Supe's range from the start. Does Thor greatly exceed his strength at first? Obviously not or otherwise he'd take him out no problem int he beginning. Same applies to Hercules, the Crypto-Man (who was stronger than Thor), the Super-Adaptoid, etc.

Soljer
*ahem*

Namor?

Accel
...means what?

Soljer
...means what?

Namor's a character who is nowhere NEAR Superman's, Thor's, Captain Marvel's or even Wonder Woman's physique. He, quite easily, knocked out the Savage Hulk.

bigbran
Supes is rarely a planet-tower himself. I even think it was around the same year or so of that Maggedon feat that he also needed help moving the moon.

Meanwhile, Hulk has constantly shown himself perfectly capable of holding his own against other top-tiers in Supe's range from the start. Does Thor greatly exceed his strength at first? Obviously not or otherwise he'd take him out no problem int he beginning. Same applies to Hercules, the Crypto-Man (who was stronger than Thor), the Super-Adaptoid, etc. Well, Thor should be above Hulk by far at first.
But maybe that is why, there fights aren't written in Thor comics.

Accel
Namor's a character who is nowhere NEAR Superman's, Thor's, Captain Marvel's or even Wonder Woman's physique. He, quite easily, knocked out the Savage Hulk.
Under water and far from easily. He also gave a good fight to the likes of Thor, Abomination, and Surfer in the same environment, as well as one-shotted Beta Ray Bill. In the Order #4, Savage Hulk manhandled Namor quite easily.

It doesn't change the fact that Hulk's constantly shown to be top-tier around from the get-go.

Accel
Originally posted by bigbran
Well, Thor should be above Hulk by far at first.
But maybe that is why, there fights aren't written in Thor comics.
Again, based on what? They generally stalemate every time they engage each other in a slug-fest.

Howard_Jones

Yet, he constanty defeats people of that level. Ever think that you're doing the same damn thing that people who don't know shit about Namor do?

Also, limiting Hulk to "Class 100" is bullshit. There's no reason to limit him to that just because you don't wanna think of him as stronger than Superman. There have been times he hasn't needed "rage time" to beat the hell out of a group of top-tiers.

Also, his rage accelerates from the first hit, considering he's a goddamn walking temper tantrum.

bigbran
Under water and far from easily. He also gave a good fight to the likes of Thor, Abomination, and Surfer in the same environment, as well as one-shotted Beta Ray Bill. In the Order #4, Savage Hulk manhandled Namor quite easily.

It doesn't change the fact that Hulk's constantly shown to be top-tier around from the get-go. Never one-shotted Beta... he did however manage to hit him, and knock him over.
Beta was up in the next panel/page.
Again, based on what? They generally stalemate every time they engage each other in a slug-fest. Based off of the other people Thor fights, based off of Thor comics, and how he differs from when he fights Hulk.
Based off of him lifting up the Midgard serpent.
A lot of things to base off of.

Also, Hulk isn't as strong as Superman. He would need to get pretty mad to reach that level.

Howard_Jones
Well it's obvious that Thor is gonna beat Hulk in a fight if he doesn't act like a tool. However, that's what Thor does when he fights Hulk, and he pays for it every time.

bigbran
Well it's obvious that Thor is gonna beat Hulk in a fight if he doesn't act like a tool. However, that's what Thor does when he fights Hulk, and he pays for it every time. Maybe...

Accel
Based off of the other people Thor fights, based off of Thor comics, and how he differs from when he fights Hulk.

Do you mean with or without his hammer and other exotic powers?
Based off of him lifting up the Midgard serpent.
A lot of things to base off of.

And Hulk has shown feats ont his level easily as well. Considering the number of times Hulk's matched Thor is strength, I don;t see why it's so hard to believe that Hulk could actually be physically equal or even superior to Thor.
Also, Hulk isn't as strong as Superman. He would need to get pretty mad to reach that level.
I also wonder where this comes from. Hulk's has shown Superman-level strength dozens of times. When does it ever take him hours to reach the appropriate levels he needs to accomplish any physical task?

Howard_Jones
It is true. Hulk's been showing that level of strength for ages.

bigbran
Do you mean with or without his hammer and other exotic powers? I mean with anything basically.
Have you seen Thor use exotic powers on Hulk?
Have you seen Thor use fighting skills on Hulk?

And Hulk has shown feats ont his level easily as well. Considering the number of times Hulk's matched Thor is strength, I don;t see why it's so hard to believe that Hulk could actually be physically equal or even superior to Thor. Like what? Igniting the cosmos, with a puch? And yet, he can't KO a lot of people with one simple punch?

Clapping a universe destroying attack away? And yet, he can't even KO Wolverine with one?

Catching a mountain? Do I even have to say that this is pis? He wasn't even angry.

Resisting the attraction between two objects, that SPIDER-MAN said was impossible?

What else is there?

I also wonder where this comes from. Hulk's has shown Superman-level strength dozens of times. When does it ever take him hours to reach the appropriate levels he needs to accomplish any physical task? Oh, ya, I'll completely agree that Hulk is on Superman's level....

as Mindless.

Hulk doesn't take him that long to accomplish something, I'll give you that, but when has he attempted to lift things that weigh about as much as a planet?

What feats do you have there, that put him on that level?
Is it that one where he moves something that is way bigger than a solar system?
Is it that one where he catches a being that weighs as much as a galaxy/I don't know how heavy Spectre is, with Wonder Woman's help (which isn't much)?
What about the one, where Hulk (Black Adam did this) faced Spectre for a panel or two?

Howard_Jones
I mean with anything basically.
Have you seen Thor use exotic powers on Hulk?
Have you seen Thor use fighting skills on Hulk?

Like what? Igniting the cosmos, with a puch? And yet, he can't KO a lot of people with one simple punch?

Clapping a universe destroying attack away? And yet, he can't even KO Wolverine with one?

Catching a mountain? Do I even have to say that this is pis? He wasn't even angry.

Resisting the attraction between two objects, that SPIDER-MAN said was impossible?

What else is there?

Oh, ya, I'll completely agree that Hulk is on Superman's level....

as Mindless.

Hulk doesn't take him that long to accomplish something, I'll give you that, but when has he attempted to lift things that weigh about as much as a planet?

What feats do you have there, that put him on that level?
Is it that one where he moves something that is way bigger than a solar system?
Is it that one where he catches a being that weighs as much as a galaxy/I don't know how heavy Spectre is, with Wonder Woman's help (which isn't much)?

Check the respect thread on AM. I think we've got some stuff on there. If not, I can get ahold of Johnathanos and see what he says.

bigbran
Check the respect thread on AM. I think we've got some stuff on there. If not, I can get ahold of Johnathanos and see what he says. I've looked through it, a couple times...

Yes, but this is what I'm saying, not anyone else.
My opinion, not Johnathanos's, not anyone elses, but mine.

I also don't care if he says Hulk can beat LT, if he needs to come in here, and own me, then fine, get him.

Accel

snoopdogg
Never one-shotted Beta... he did however manage to hit him, and knock him over.
Beta was up in the next panel/page.
Now here is a topic I want to get to the bottom of. I keep hearing Namor one-shotted Bill. But only seen the one panel but have heard that Bill was up on the next page. Can somebody post the whole page of the fight rather than just a single panel?

Howard_Jones
Now here is a topic I want to get to the bottom of. I keep hearing Namor one-shotted Bill. But only seen the one panel but have heard that Bill was up on the next page. Can somebody post the whole page of the fight rather than just a single panel?

I'll get it by tomorrow. He knocked Bill on his ass though with one shot. Bill was astonished at how strong he was.

bigbran

snoopdogg
I'll get it by tomorrow. He knocked Bill on his ass though with one shot. Bill was astonished at how strong he was. I thought another member mentioned BRB saying he's been hit harder?

I'm starting to wonder if I should go around saying Colossus one-shotted Juggernaut shifty

bigbran
I thought another member mentioned BRB saying he's been hit harder?

I'm starting to wonder if I should go around saying Colossus one-shotted Juggernaut shifty I was the one who said that.
I'll get the scans in like 5-10 minutes.

No.

Howard_Jones
I thought another member mentioned BRB saying he's been hit harder?

I don't remember that.

bigbran
Ok, I forgot, what comic again?
Infinity War #3?

snoopdogg
Ok, I forgot, what comic again?
Infinity War #3? I don't know for sure but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Infinity War #3.

bigbran
I don't know for sure but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Infinity War #3. no expression

Howard_Jones
I don't know for sure but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Infinity War #3.

Well thank you for that. Now we have about 500000000 other comics to sort through.

It's in Thor Corps.

Accel

snoopdogg
Well thank you for that. Now we have about 500000000 other comics to sort through.

It's in Thor Corps. If I knew what issue it was I would look it up myself. The only scan I saw was the one panel and people are going around saying Namor one-shotted BRB.

bigbran

Howard_Jones
So, his shots are second to Thor in Beta's book. That's high friggin honors.

bigbran
So, his shots are second to Thor in Beta's book. That's high friggin honors. I don't see how you equate, "far worse", "and second to Thor" here?

snoopdogg
Thanks bigbran. Hopefully that will stop the nonesense of Namor one-shotting BRB.

BRB is a f*cking beast.

Howard_Jones
I don't see how you equate, "far worse", "and second to Thor" here?

In Asgard speak, that's essentially what it means.

Is it bad that I can translate that?

Thanks bigbran. Hopefully that will stop the nonesense of Namor one-shotting BRB.

BRB is a f*cking beast.

Damn right he is.

snoopdogg
In Asgard speak, that's essentially what it means.

Is it bad that I can translate that?

Damn right he is. Basically what BRB was saying is that Thor hits FAR harder than Namor does as it should be.

Howard_Jones
Basically what BRB was saying is that Thor hits FAR harder than Namor does as it should be.

Similar, but not quite. More or less it seemed like he's just keeping his pride in line. He's worse about it than Thor is.

Soujaboy
I would just like to take the time and point out that while in his own comic, Thor not only owned but killed the Thing and The Hulk at one time. I would also like to point out that Thor had one arm, no odin power , and no Mjolnir.

bigbran

BRB is a f*cking beast. Your welcome.

Indeed.Originally posted by Soujaboy
I would just like to take the time and point out that while in his own comic, Thor not only owned but killed the Thing and The Hulk at one time. I would also like to point out that Thor had one arm, no odin power , and no Mjolnir. Oh ya, forgot about that.

Also, I would like to point out that I got lied to a while ago (not from anyone here).

Does anyone remember the scan of Thor blasting Thanos, and completely wiping him out?
Like, Thor owned Thanos!

Ya, I just read the book, and it turns out, that Thanos was unaffected, two pages after.

Ya, so someone posted that, I remember, that Thor beat Thanos.

It turns out he lied.

Completely off topic, but I can't find that thread, so I posted it here.

Accel

Soujaboy
I really don't care how strong the Hulk is. I just know he's strong enough to hang with the big gins, and that good enough for me.

bigbran

Accel

bigbran

Accel

bigbran

nvrbeenwthagirl
Seems like Nefaria wins. He can whoop all the avengers including top tiers. Captain Marvel Can't do that.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Seems like Nefaria wins. He can whoop all the avengers including top tiers. Captain Marvel Can't do that. Oh, ya, I forgot what the topic was...

batdude123
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Seems like Nefaria wins. He can whoop all the avengers including top tiers. Captain Marvel Can't do that.

Magneto's done the same thing to the Avengers before. That includes Vision, Thor, Iron Man, etc...

Thor isn't written at full potential in Avengers books.

Anyway, Captain Marvel takes this. That's right, I said it...

Soujaboy
Originally posted by batdude123
Magneto's done the same thing to the Avengers before. That includes Vision, Thor, Iron Man, etc...

Thor isn't written at full potential in Avengers books.

Anyway, Captain Marvel takes this. That's right, I said it...

Yep, Captain Marvel ftw.

Accel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.