Iron man vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R.O.T. Yahman
Although I beleive that Wonder woman is considerably stronger and faster, I think Iron man may have a slight durable advantage but his current Arsenal may even the stakes. smile

DigiMark007
Dunno enough to say for sure, but you're definitely fighting an uphill battle here. Most will assume WW wins (and probably rightly so) unless someone proves otherwise.

Scoobless
This has been done before... but that was before Iron Man's recent armour + Extremis upgrade

I still think he'd be able to put her down with sonics and blinding lights... then use whatever else he has that hits really, really hard

OMNIKINETIC
WONDER WOMAN WOULD KILL TONY IN ANY ARMOR AND THEN SELL HIS SUIT ON EBAY

Tony Stark
Originally posted by OMNIKINETIC
WONDER WOMAN WOULD KILL TONY IN ANY ARMOR AND THEN SELL HIS SUIT ON EBAY

confused

eek!

laughing

laughing out loud

rolling on floor laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah right...

Iron man (EXTREMIS) would do just about anything he wanted to do to WW too much of everything for Iron man he is the victor 9/10

wink

outavodka
i seem to recall old iron man whoopn the sh*t out hulk, ss, etc in the iron man respect thread.
No rly go check it out

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

eek!

laughing

laughing out loud

rolling on floor laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah right...

Iron man (EXTREMIS) would do just about anything he wanted to do to WW too much of everything for Iron man he is the victor 9/10

wink

Oh, Tony. I've missed you so.

Wonder Woman 10/10.

xmarksthespot
WW. Speedblitz.

grey fox
Wonder Women tears tony out of his suit and then crushes it into a ball before eating it .

Blade Cutter
I would normally just say WW speed would win it for her but Iron Man just recently flue to the sun and back with in what appeared to be a few minutes.So I WW 6/10 are maybe 5/10 ether way.

VENOMS_SPAWN
if iron man made a hulk buster suit cant he make a WW buster suit? rolling on floor laughing

Longinus
Why would Ironman need a WW Buster, I mean the guy has the Extremis and that should easily even the odds and put them on a level playing field.

Priest
any one has a bio on the Extremis ?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
I would normally just say WW speed would win it for her but Iron Man just recently flue to the sun and back with in what appeared to be a few minutes.So I WW 6/10 are maybe 5/10 ether way. Only Sentry flew to the sun.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Only Sentry flew to the sun. I knew that issue was gonna come back sooner or later. The last time IM was seen on panel was the Moon. And IM flying to the Moon is a tad far-fetched imo even with his upgrade.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Priest
any one has a bio on the Extremis ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man

Tony Stark
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I knew that issue was gonna come back sooner or later. The last time IM was seen on panel was the Moon. And IM flying to the Moon is a tad far-fetched imo even with his upgrade.

confused

Why is that?

Supes, MM, WW, GL, SS, Glads, THOR, Sentry...etc. Can all fly to the moon or further into space but not IM W/EXTREMIS?

I don't get your Ummm..."logic"

Please explain?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by outavodka
i seem to recall old iron man whoopn the sh*t out hulk, ss, etc in the iron man respect thread.
No rly go check it out

Hulk is stupid and one dimensional so bad comparison to WW and Iron Man beating SS is pure pis or cis. erm

JOE NUNEZ
Wonder Woman outclasses Ironman in every stat. How would IM, win?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Wonder Woman outclasses Ironman in every stat. How would IM, win?

Some people seem to think his weapons others are comparing it to a fight with hulk and ss.erm

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Some people seem to think his weapons others are comparing it to a fight with hulk and ss.erm She would obliterate him.

LethalFemme
She would obliterate him.

Clearly

Adam Warlock
Current Iron Man would hold his own:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/scan00106nw.jpg

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/2831/scan00115rj.jpg

This match could go either way.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Current Iron Man would hold his own:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/scan00106nw.jpg

This match could go either way.

Not really Diana still has the edge imo.erm

nice scan though

Grimm22
Iron Man is good, but Diana is on another level wink

kgkg
Hulk is stupid and one dimensional so bad comparison to WW and Iron Man beating SS is pure pis or cis. erm
Iron Man never defeated the SS.

He attack surfer from behind and jacked his energy.

Even then...... Tony realized that he was soon going to explode smile

a sneak atk......... and even with Surfers power iron man had little time before the energy riped his armor.

It clearly showed in that comic that even holding back surfer can easily rip tony appart smile

in latter issue the whole avenger attacking Surfer couldn't stop him

kgkg
this is when SS is holding back.

kgkg
Iron Man and avenger using tools to stop Surfer when there powers couldn't smile

Iron Man is good and yall.......... but he isn't beating SS

LethalFemme
Originally posted by kgkg
Iron Man never defeated the SS.

He attack surfer from behind and jacked his energy.

Even then...... Tony realized that he was soon going to explode smile

a sneak atk......... and even with Surfers power iron man had little time before the energy riped his armor.

It clearly showed in that comic that even holding back surfer can easily rip tony appart smile

in latter issue the whole avenger attacking Surfer couldn't stop him

I figured people say SS is above WW but, Iron Man can take him? please. roll eyes (sarcastic)

thanx for the scan

Adam Warlock
He has powerful shields:

http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?image=feildvshelicarrier1b1pr.jpg
http://img399.imageshack.us/my.php?image=feildvshelicarrier1c5fo.jpg
http://img465.imageshack.us/my.php?image=feildvshelicarrier1d9kx.jpg

Iron man is also pretty quick now:

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/7109/scan00208yx.jpg

Adam Warlock
How long would Wonder Woman last in a battle against the Collective?

xmarksthespot
The Collective frankly didn't do anything that interesting. The thing showing how "quick" Iron Man is just seems like bad/lazy art to me.

His shield's would fall to her sword. Or he gets beheaded by the tiara.

R.O.T. Yahman
The Collective frankly didn't do anything that interesting. The thing showing how "quick" Iron Man is just seems like bad/lazy art to me.

His shield's would fall to her sword. Or he gets beheaded by the tiara.

No ones really brought out Tony's big guns yet .... I.e. he has acseess to pretty much all tech on the planet (Including all the nuclear devices), he can fight her with various suits at the same time, his suit is powerful enough to generate Zero point fields, He recently stopped the Crimson Dynamo's heart with a repulsor ray.

In all honnesty she still wins by a mile, but ist good to see Iron man challenging the big guns. smile

xmarksthespot
Meh.. it's good and all... but there's a few misconceptions floating around like the whole "Iron Man flew to the sun and back in seconds" thing. Superman can fly to the sun and back in seconds. Iron Man would melt.

R.O.T. Yahman
Meh.. it's good and all... but there's a few misconceptions floating around like the whole "Iron Man flew to the sun and back in seconds" thing. Superman can fly to the sun and back in seconds. Iron Man would melt.

Thank you X ... you've mentioned this already on this thread, and various other threads. I agree, but you are starting to sound like a stuck record.

grey fox
Anyone who mentions Tony taking out the Hulk is a moron. Tony was getting his ass kicked right till the very end when he drains every drop of power his suit had to punch out Hulk , The 'invincible' Ironman nearly died soon after.

Tony Stark
She would obliterate him.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

All you haters can't stand that Iron man is now truly in ANY conversation when talking about the "Big Guns". You all bring up fights and thoughts about Iron man and his armor from 10-20 yrs ago... Where he was nowhere near as badass as he is now with EXTREMIS.

How much more powerful is he now with EXTREMIS...? Than the 70's (SS) 80's (HULK,THOR) 90's (HULK,THOR) 2x...3x...5x...10x...100x...? I'm not truly sure myself but it's a significant multiplier for sure.

Iron man EXTREMIS has single handily taken out Gravitron, Super-Adaptoid after sapping every Avengers powers except his but including Bobs,Took out The Crimson Dynamo like he was playing marbles all awhile he was(Spearheading a hostile take over of Futurepharm, Engineering a cooling system for the next gen rail-gun unit, and bidding at an auction on an ancient piece for his collection)

It's time to give The INVINCIBLE ONE his props like it or not.

(like said above he does have if he chooses to use it the control over every ICBM and missile on the planet)

I'd say he's top tier wouldn't you?

R.O.T. Yahman
roll eyes (sarcastic)

All you haters can't stand that Iron man is now truly in ANY conversation when talking about the "Big Guns". You all bring up fights and thoughts about Iron man and his armor from 10-20 yrs ago... Where he was nowhere near as badass as he is now with EXTREMIS.

How much more powerful is he now with EXTREMIS...? Than the 70's (SS) 80's (HULK,THOR) 90's (HULK,THOR) 2x...3x...5x...10x...100x...? I'm not truly sure myself but it's a significant multiplier for sure.

Iron man EXTREMIS has single handily taken out Gravitron, Super-Adaptoid after sapping every Avengers powers except his but including Bobs,Took out The Crimson Dynamo like he was playing marbles all awhile he was(Spearheading a hostile take over of Futurepharm, Engineering a cooling system for the next gen rail-gun unit, and bidding at an auction on an ancient piece for his collection)

(like said above he does have if he chooses to use it the control over every ICBM and missile on the planet)

I agree ... but the picture is misleading, as it is a cover of a comic that hasn't even come out. smile

Tony Stark
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I agree ... but the picture is misleading, as it is a cover of a comic that hasn't even come out. smile

confused

I'm not sure how misleading it is?

I believe it's Inv IM #10

What does it say about his power if S.H.i.E.L.D has to send out The Sentry to try and neutralize him?

It looks very much like to me that it will be 1 on 1 per Inv IM #9 the last page.

grey fox
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You make me laugh Stark , your like a cultured 8888.

Surfer is bullshit , Iron Man has NEVER won against Surfer without it a high amount of PIS involved.

Thor-buster I can accept , otherwise it's CIS on Thors part. He could simply drain the juice straight out of Tony's suit. Hulk was what I consider a cheap attack /plot device designed to end the issue

Tony Stark
Originally posted by grey fox
You make me laugh Stark , your like a cultured 8888.

Surfer is bullshit , Iron Man has NEVER won against Surfer without it a high amount of PIS involved.

Thor-buster I can accept , otherwise it's CIS on Thors part. He could simply drain the juice straight out of Tony's suit. Hulk was what I consider a cheap attack /plot device designed to end the issue

You make me laughing Grey one

Your again talking about Iron man 10-20yrs ago when he either beat or stalemated those opponents with that old armor and not the EXTREMIS Iron man of 2006 which this thread is based upon.

Again i laughing at you

sexyking
You make me laughing Grey one

Your again talking about Iron man 10-20yrs ago when he either beat or stalemated those opponents with that old armor and not the EXTREMIS Iron man of 2006 which this thread is based upon.

Again i laughing at you

I dont see what you find so funny if we are to go by feats wonder woman wins as we have yet to see anything amazing from the so called improved iron man i am certain that armour will have limits after all its still a suit isnt it no weapon can hurt wonder woman that ironman throws at her this will be a fist fight and the question is can ironman go toe to toe with wonderwoman in a fist fight?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by sexyking
I dont see what you find so funny if we are to go by feats wonder woman wins as we have yet to see anything amazing from the so called improved iron man i am certain that armour will have limits after all its still a suit isn't it no weapon can hurt wonder woman that iron man throws at her this will be a fist fight and the question is can iron man go toe to toe with wonderwoman in a fist fight?

confused

Now I truly am confused I was talking about fights that Iron man had been in not feats that he has performed...

confused

we have yet to see anything amazing from the so called improved iron man i am certain that armour will have limits after all its still a suit isn't it no weapon can hurt wonder woman that iron man throws at her

O....K...?

WOW!

Nothing that Iron man's has in his arsenal will hurt WW only possibly his fists...

WOW! again!

And nothing amazing from the new EXTREMIS armor...

confused

Do you know anything about it or are you just spewing DC biasness for spite?

How about i just throw a couple of the "AMAZING" things that this armor has shown so far...

#1 The EXTREMIS grew Tony "ALL" new organs along with nerves and brain tissue...Etc...
#2 It gave him a "HEALING FACTOR" the is supposedly rivals Wolverines...
#3 It allows him to access straight from being hard-lined into his brain to use any and all electronic devices on the "PLANET" at once (satellites,computers,cell phones,military weaponry,security systems, PS3's...Etc...)
#4 Increased his thinking speed and his agility and movements down to milliseconds...
#5 Is able to suit up immediately just by thinking about it...

Thats just a couple of them...

And If you don't find them "AMAZING" I think that your the only one.

wink

Tron
confused

Now I truly am confused I was talking about fights that Iron man had been in not feats that he has performed...

confused

we have yet to see anything amazing from the so called improved iron man i am certain that armour will have limits after all its still a suit isn't it no weapon can hurt wonder woman that iron man throws at her

O....K...?

WOW!

Nothing that Iron man's has in his arsenal will hurt WW only possibly his fists...

WOW! again!

And nothing amazing from the new EXTREMIS armor...

confused

How about i just throw a couple of the "AMAZING" things that this armor has shown so far...

#1 The EXTREMIS grew Tony "ALL" new organs along with nerves and brain tissue...Etc...
#3 It allows him to access straight from being hard-lined into his brain to use any and all electronic devices on the "PLANET" at once (satellites,computers,cell phones,military weaponry,security systems, PS3's...Etc...)
#4 Increased his thinking speed and his agility and movements down to milliseconds...

Thats just a couple of them...

And If you don't find them "AMAZING" I think that your the only one.

wink

But, you haven't said how that possibly makes him a match for Wonder Woman.

grey fox

wink

1 - If Tony loves his new organs so much he's going to be crying like a baby when Diana rips them out and stuffs them up his ass.

2 - Starks healing factor is nowhere NEAR Jobberines. He can regrow organs , but then again he can't regrow heads. WHAM , Tony's noggin goes sailing straight outta the park.

3- Which is near useless , unless you wish to Nuke Iron-man AND Wonder Women

4- That's nice. But when you fight a guy who's reaction time is so fast that theirs barely a measurement then 'miliseconds' just isn't enough

5- All the quicker for him to die

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Tron

Because it doesn't although I will admit it is a better suit it still doesn't have enough to take Diana down. She's faced people with sonics and high caliber arsenals and won Tony is no different. The only thing his suit will do hopefully is cushion his ass whooping.yes

MrHeavySilence
:#3 It allows him to access straight from being hard-lined into his brain to use any and all electronic devices on the "PLANET" at once (satellites,computers,cell phones,military weaponry,security systems, PS3's...Etc...)

wink

Well, not EVERYTHING. Sometimes he can't hack stuff.

sexyking

wink

You are kidding right your telling me about biasness look at your flipping avatar its clearly obvious why you wont see the truth your just a fan boy who wont listen to reason.

Oh and stop posting that stupid pic of Ironman and sentry is it supposed to give Iron man more credibility.

Mindship
The problem with pitting anyone against DC's top tier heroes, like Wonder Woman, is that their power levels are not consistent.

Case in point...

I'm no expert, but I believe Cheetah is considered a formidable opponent for WW...yet I hardly see Cheetah as being able to challlenge someone who can help tow a moon.

In any event, if Cheetah can give WW a reasonable fight, why not Iron Man? Unless, of course, we accept that Cheetah can trounce Iron Man.

xmarksthespot
Cheetah has Flash-speed and claws magically enchanted to cut through anything. She can trounce Iron Man.

Tony Stark
Cheetah has Flash-speed and claws magically enchanted to cut through anything. She can trounce Iron Man.

big grin

Of course she can... any scribe that she apears in has a DC in the top left corner.

Iron man vs. Cheetah

Tony now has a new throw rug for his bathroom to wipe his feet on out of the shower.

And Oh how I "LOVE" this picture vvvvv One of the BEST ever IMO...

What do you think SEXLESSKING?

Tony Stark
You are kidding right your telling me about biasness look at your flipping avatar its clearly obvious why you wont see the truth your just a fan boy who wont listen to reason.

Oh and stop posting that stupid pic of Ironman and sentry is it supposed to give Iron man more credibility.

sad

I'm disappointed you didn't let us know if you thought that those items qualify the EXTREMIS armor to be on an "AMAZING" level?

sexyking
big grin

What do you think SEXLESSKING?

confused "SEXLESSKING", hmmmmmmm anyone know a SEXLESSKING?
confused

Tony Stark
1 - If Tony loves his new organs so much he's going to be crying like a baby when Diana rips them out and stuffs them up his ass.

2 - Starks healing factor is nowhere NEAR Jobberines. He can regrow organs , but then again he can't regrow heads. WHAM , Tony's noggin goes sailing straight outta the park.

4- That's nice. But when you fight a guy who's reaction time is so fast that theirs barely a measurement then 'miliseconds' just isn't enough

laughing

Grey Fox's half hour comedy hour...

Remember to tip you waiters and waitresses...

Tony Stark
confused "SEXLESSKING", hmmmmmmm anyone know a SEXLESSKING?
confused

Oh you and your mom know who we're talking about...

wink

sexyking
sad

I'm disappointed you didn't let us know if you thought that those items qualify the EXTREMIS armor to be on an "AMAZING" level?

roll eyes (sarcastic) Like someone above stated But, you haven't said how that possibly makes him a match for Wonder Woman.

All you listed were things he had thats like me saying oh superman has heat vision, superbreath, superspeed, invunerabilty, superstrenght, superhearing, xray vision, scope vision and then go on to say thats why he can beat Galactus without giving reasons how does abilities help.

Oh and yes i know Superman would lose to Galactus it was just an example.

sexyking
Oh you and your mom know who we're talking about...

wink

Now your really confusing me "We" no one else but you there you stupid **** or do you think you have Iron man in your corner. Lay of the Mum comments i didn't throw any insults at you

By the way its Mum not mom okay dumbass go back to school you read to much comics

Tony Stark
Now your really confusing me "We" no one else but you there you stupid **** or do you think you have Iron man in your corner. Lay of the Mum comments i didn't throw any insults at you

By the way its Mum not mom okay dumbass go back to school you read to much comics

confused

I don't who's English you've been taught "DUMBASS" but it is mom on my piece of the planet.

And as for going back to school after getting my "MASTERS" last year I'm choosing to take some time off.

DING...DING... I think thats your recess bell... time to come in and take a nap on your square of carpet.

wink

sexyking
confused

I don't who's English you've been taught "DUMBASS" but it is mom on my piece of the planet.

And as for going back to school after getting my "MASTERS" last year I'm choosing to take some time off.

DING...DING... I think thats your recess bell... time to come in and take a nap on your square of carpet.

wink

laughing Oh so your an educated man well you cant be very mature and here i thought i was talking to a 12yr at the very most and it turns out your an adult, who uses Mum jabs at people because they dont agree with what your saying.

xmarksthespot
You'd think someone with a Masters could come up with some semblance of cogent reasoning to support their delusional stance... and wouldn't feel the need to capitalize every tenth word... but no.

sexyking
confused

wink

Well i have obviously been taught better English than you and grammar it seems, last time i checked "I don't who's English you've been taught", was not a full sentence may i assist you in correcting that for you,. Now Tony the proper way to phrase that would be I don't know whose taught you English you got that.

laughing Surely this guy cant have done his masters how the hell did he get past Junior school.

Scoobless
whistling

Tony Stark
You'd think someone with a Masters could come up with some semblance of cogent reasoning to support their delusional stance... and wouldn't feel the need to capitalize every tenth word... but no.

embarrasment

Boy you really got me good with that one WHAT have i been thinking all this time?

stick out tongue

Scoobless
White noise isn't about power or "loudness"... it strips the body of it's equilibrium leaving it with no sense of balance or coordination whatsoever..... i'm just saying..... stick out tongue

grey fox
laughing

Grey Fox's half hour comedy hour...

Remember to tip you waiters and waitresses...

My waiter doesn't accept bullshit and fanboy's . Sorry but you've been lifetime banned from Grey fox's Restaurant of logic.

Now unless you can give me some proof that Iron-man can beat WW then shut your hole

Tony Stark
Well i have obviously been taught better English than you and grammar it seems, last time i checked "I don't who's English you've been taught", was not a full sentence may i assist you in correcting that for you,. Now Tony the proper way to phrase that would be I don't know whose taught you English you got that.

laughing Surely this guy cant have done his masters how the hell did he get past Junior school.

No GENIUS...

"WHO's" like in which version of English. There are many different versions of English but I'm sure you knew this already

stick out tongue

(I.E.) The English that they speak in Australia isn't the same that they speak in Great Britain which isn't the same English that they speak in Johannesburg which isn't the same English that they speak in Brooklyn.

sexyking
No GENIUS...

"WHO's" like in which version of English. There are many different versions of English but I'm sure you knew this already

stick out tongue

(I.E.) The English that they speak in Australia isn't the same that they speak in Great Britain which isn't the same English that they speak in Johannesburg which isn't the same English that they speak in Brooklyn.

All in All your still a retard who claims to have a masters degree yet throws stupid jibes about peoples mums because they disagree with you.

grey fox
No GENIUS...

stick out tongue

Pg-13 site Stark. Reported.

Tony Stark
My waiter doesn't accept bullshit and fanboy's . Sorry but you've been lifetime banned from Grey fox's Restaurant of logic.

Now unless you can give me some proof that Iron-man can beat WW then shut your hole

Oh... DAMN.

Looks like you've got a restaurant full of empty seats. But a room full of laughs from you laughing at your own jokes.

cool

And as Tony said to Bruce vvvvvvvvvv "Sit down *****"

Tony Stark
Pg-13 site Stark. Reported.

confused

For...?

grey fox
Oh... DAMN.

Looks like you've got a restaurant full of empty seats. But a room full of laughs from you laughing at your own jokes.

I'm not out to make jokes , I'm here proving your an idiot with shitty debating skills whom (as already proven) is using insults and annoying retorts to cover up for his ineptitude and incompetence.

xmarksthespot
Looks like you've got a restaurant full of empty seats. But a room full of laughs from you laughing at your own jokes. Oooh such biting wit... you clearly, clearly have a Masters degree. no expression

Tony Stark
I'm not out to make jokes , I'm here proving your an idiot with shitty debating skills whom (as already proven) is using insults and annoying retorts to cover up for his ineptitude and incompetence.

You've really proven you "SKILLS"

Top notch I'd say.

grey fox
You've really proven you "SKILLS"

Top notch I'd say.

I'd consider destroying all of your so called 'points' an integral part of debating.

LethalFemme
Boys play nice no need to have the thread closed or someone banned because of a little testosterone. wink

IronKnight101
I think Iron Man's new Extremis upgrade will help him in putting up somewhat of a fight against Wonder Woman, but in the end I believe Wonder Woman would win 7/10 times.

TheKahn

I honestly can't see how it does.

Strength - Wonder Woman

Speed - I'd say WW but Iron Man's upgrades may allow him to keep up an thus prevent this from becoming the deciding factor it normally is in some Marvel vs DC fight.

Healing Factor - Iron Man

Shields - Wonder Woman

Fighting Skill/Experience - Wonder Woman

Offensive firepower - I'd say this is even. While Iron Man does seem to have more attack options at his disposal, I think the magic nature of Wonder Woman's weapons would even this category out.

While I think this version of Iron Man would give WW the best fight to date, I think Wonder Woman would take a majority of the fights 8/10.
Each of the combatants shields would in essence make long range attacks pointless and force the fight to be reduced to close quarters combat. It is in this situation I think Wonder Woman would have the advantage. The combination of her strength, speed, skill, and magic weapons (especially her lasso) would be very difficult for Iron Man to counter, imo.

Tron
Boys play nice no need to have the thread closed or someone banned because of a little testosterone. wink

Basically.

Tony Stark, sexyking, anyone else I'm missing (you know who you all are), if you all have a problem with each other, take it to the pm. Do NOT bring it in here, or any other thread in this forum.

And Tony Stark, for a character that you're suppose to be defending in this thread, you don't seem to be trying very hard.

Mindship
Originally posted by TheKahn
Strength - Wonder Woman
Speed - I'd say WW but Iron Man's upgrades may allow him to keep up an thus prevent this from becoming the deciding factor it normally is in some Marvel vs DC fight.
Healing Factor - Iron Man
Shields - Wonder Woman
Fighting Skill/Experience - Wonder Woman
Offensive firepower - I'd say this is even. While Iron Man does seem to have more attack options at his disposal, I think the magic nature of Wonder Woman's weapons would even this category out.
While I think this version of Iron Man would give WW the best fight to date, I think Wonder Woman would take a majority of the fights 8/10.
Each of the combatants shields would in essence make long range attacks pointless and force the fight to be reduced to close quarters combat. It is in this situation I think Wonder Woman would have the advantage. The combination of her strength, speed, skill, and magic weapons (especially her lasso) would be very difficult for Iron Man to counter, imo.

Strength - if we're talking moon-towing WW, then even with Extremis armor, Iron Man is outclassed by a factor of a billion-to-1, at the very least. And if we're gonna say Iron Man can power his armor up to this level, then I gotta ask: What the hell is his power source?! Even 1000 tons of antimatter per second wouldn't be anywhere near what he would need. Mind you: I think "moon-towing" strength is absolutely ridiculous. Nonetheless, I believe it is canon. This alone would make WW the absolute winner. Advantage: WW.

Speed - I've never been able to get a fix on what WW's top flight speed is, but I seem to remember some scans suggesting it is Mach 10, at the very least, possibly even Mach 50 or 100. Can Iron Man match this? Possibly. Fortunately, the power requirements for this are nowhere near those required for moon-towing. Advantage: neither.

Shields - Why is this edge given to WW? Granted, she has her bracelets, but those grant a narrow coverage; they would be useless against a broad-beam or field assault. And though I've often heard about this 'cross-bracelets-get-a-forcefield' effect, I've never seen it (if someone has a scan of this, please post), which suggests she uses it rarely, possibly because it's not that useful, this further being suggested by another observation: it seems whenever WW enters a really tough battle (eg, OWAW), she prefers her Eagle armor for added protection (specifically, those wings). Also, WW Is vulnerable to sharp-projectile attacks, something Tony could certainly muster w/o much effort.
In short: I would give this edge to IM. Advantage: IM.

Healing ability and fighting skill: I agree with TheKahn's assessment on these.

Offensive firepower: I would give this to IM, mainly because of his capacity for long-range attack. For reasons mentioned under 'Shields', I don't feel WW could effectively defend herself against IM's assaults, at least not for any great length of time. Advantage: IM

So...
IM - 3
WW - 2

Overall winner: WW wins most fights because of her ridiculously overwhelming strength.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mindship
Strength - if we're talking moon-towing WW, then even with Extremis armor, Iron Man is outclassed by a factor of a billion-to-1, at the very least. And if we're gonna say Iron Man can power his armor up to this level, then I gotta ask: What the hell is his power source?! Even 1000 tons of antimatter per second wouldn't be anywhere near what he would need. Mind you: I think "moon-towing" strength is absolutely ridiculous. Nonetheless, I believe it is canon. This alone would make WW the absolute winner. Advantage: WW.

Speed - I've never been able to get a fix on what WW's top flight speed is, but I seem to remember some scans suggesting it is Mach 10, at the very least, possibly even Mach 50 or 100. Can Iron Man match this? Possibly. Fortunately, the power requirements for this are nowhere near those required for moon-towing. Advantage: neither.

Shields - Why is this edge given to WW? Granted, she has her bracelets, but those grant a narrow coverage; they would be useless against a broad-beam or field assault. And though I've often heard about this 'cross-bracelets-get-a-forcefield' effect, I've never seen it (if someone has a scan of this, please post), which suggests she uses it rarely, possibly because it's not that useful, this further being suggested by another observation: it seems whenever WW enters a really tough battle (eg, OWAW), she prefers her Eagle armor for added protection (specifically, those wings). Also, WW Is vulnerable to sharp-projectile attacks, something Tony could certainly muster w/o much effort.

Offensive firepower: I would give this to IM, mainly because of his capacity for long-range attack. For reasons mentioned under 'Shields', I don't feel WW could effectively defend herself against IM's assaults, at least not for any great length of time. Advantage: IM

So...
IM - 3
WW - 2

Overall winner: WW wins most fights because of her ridiculously overwhelming strength.

When Wonder Woman crosses her bracelets, she forms an impenetrable shield that not even gods could break. no expression

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123
When Wonder Woman crosses her bracelets, she forms an impenetrable shield that not even gods could break. no expression

So uh there wouldn't be alot of versatility in that then would there?

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
So uh there wouldn't be alot of versatility in that then would there?

I was talking about how he said that Iron Man had the advantage in shields. wink However, Iron Man has more, but the powerful magical nature of her weapons makes up for it. The Medussa Head, the plane, the lasso, her bracelets, her sword, her tiara, etc.

Mindship
Originally posted by batdude123
But as I just posted...

Please, anyone, I'd love to see this impenetrable shield in action.

batdude123
But as I just posted...

Please, anyone, I'd love to see this impenetrable shield in action.

Right..... wink

sexyking
Basically.

Tony Stark, sexyking, anyone else I'm missing (you know who you all are), if you all have a problem with each other, take it to the pm. Do NOT bring it in here, or any other thread in this forum.

And Tony Stark, for a character that you're suppose to be defending in this thread, you don't seem to be trying very hard.

Although the matter seems to be closed if you scroll a few posts up you will notice who the source of the problem was. And who was throwing insults at people about their mum for the simple reason they disagree with what he said. Oh and dont take this as me telling you how to do your job but i hope he was cautioned about the comment related to my mother.

TheKahn

So...
IM - 3
WW - 2

Perhaps "Defenses" would have been a better name for that category than "shields." I've heard the statement that her crosses bracelets create some type of force field too but like you I've never seen any scans of it. What I was basing my judgment on was a combination of her speed and the ability of her bracelets to deflect attacks.

Basically..

Originally posted by dawsey28

Look what her bracelets can deflect (Wonder Woman #21)
1.http://img222.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img222&image=ww21deflection11xw.jpg
2.http://img222.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img222&image=ww21deflection25hf.jpg
3.http://img91.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img91&image=ww21deflection34yb.jpg
4.http://img91.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img91&image=ww21deflection40gj.jpg
5.http://img213.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img213&image=ww21deflection53pu.jpg

and

Originally posted by dawsey28

The Power Company:Witchfire #1
Diana is immune to Nekron's dark lightning life energy draining aging powers and Her bracelets have the power to deflect any force sent against them

1.http://img131.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img131&image=wwwitchfirenekron11ud.jpg
2.http://img131.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img131&image=wwwitchfirenekron25az.jpg
3.http://img131.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img131&image=wwwitchfirenekron38ev.jpg
4.http://img131.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img131&image=wwwitchfirenekron46sk.jpg
5.http://img43.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img43&image=wwwitchfirenekron56ij.jpg
6.http://img43.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img43&image=wwwitchfirenekron66fc.jpg
7.http://img43.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img43&image=wwwitchfirenekron76xw.jpg

combined with...

http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=JLA40pg11.jpg

and

http://img124.exs.cx/img124/5278/blindwonder7gb.png

For all intents and purposes I think she has the speed and reflexes to enable her bracelets to act as a makeshift shield, but again I should have picked a better name and explain my reasoning more. Sorry. embarrasment

(***all scans from the WW respect thread)

Tron
Although the matter seems to be closed if you scroll a few posts up you will notice who the source of the problem was. And who was throwing insults at people about their mum for the simple reason they disagree with what he said. Oh and dont take this as me telling you how to do your job but i hope he was cautioned about the comment related to my mother.

I personally don't care how it started, I just want it stopped. Squash it, and move on.

grey fox
http://www.shortpacked.com/comics/20060413catch.png

I swear if we replace the guy in the Hawaiian shirt with Tony and the guy in the green shirt with me it would be the most realistic interpretation of how we'd settle this argument.

Tony Stark

If you'd take your foot from your mouth and stop assuming that i was ragging on your mum... You will see again that your assumption was way off base. I was simply stating that your mum could concur with my assessment of you being "NOT" sexy and potentially sexless...Because she is your mum and who would know better she gave birth to you.

So just as you assumed about my "WHO's" English statement and were wrong. Your assumption in the way that I brought your mum into the conversation continued your waywardness towards my post.

And BTW I believe that the moon towing WW as you guys talk about so highly kinda had a little help towing it from some friends you may have heard of them before (Superman, Green Lantern, Martian Man Hunter... I believe I don't have the comic handy) So the % of which WW was pulling the moon comes under great scrutiny.

I'm pretty sure Iron man could tow the moon too if it was he THOR, Gladiator and Sentry don't you think? Then it would be the moon towing strength of Iron man.

And Mindship confused

How is a supposed tally of IM 3 and WW 2 give an overall winner of WW?

Tron
If you'd take your foot from your mouth and stop assuming that i was ragging on your mum... You will see again that your assumption was way off base. I was simply stating that your mum could concur with my assessment of you being "NOT" sexy and potentially sexless...Because she is your mum and who would know better she gave birth to you.

So just as you assumed about my "WHO's" English statement and were wrong. Your assumption in the way that I brought your mum into the conversation continued your waywardness towards my post.

What did I just say?What the f**k?

And BTW I believe that the moon towing WW as you guys talk about so highly kinda had a little help towing it from some friends you may have heard of them before (Superman, Green Lantern, Martian Man Hunter... I believe I don't have the comic handy) So the % of which WW was pulling the moon comes under great scrutiny.

I'm pretty sure Iron man could tow the moon too if it was he THOR, Gladiator and Sentry don't you think? Then it would be the moon towing strength of Iron man.

And Mindship confused

How is a supposed tally of IM 3 and WW 2 give an overall winner of WW?

Well, Wonder Woman gave a good percentage of her own strength for that feat. Now, if you put Iron Man, Thor, Gladiator, and Sentry in that same position, just how much help would Tony be? He has never been shown to be at that level, and still has yet to be. So, I don't see how that helps your argument.

And, you still have yet to explain just how Iron Man can use his advantages to beat Wonder Woman.

Mindship
For all intents and purposes I think she has the speed and reflexes to enable her bracelets to act as a makeshift shield...

That I would say is more the realistic counter than some alleged forcefield. I don't recall any Iron Man scans where he's demonstrated comparable reflex speed. This would certainly give WW the advantage when it came to punching-n-blocking.

Throw in moon-towing strength...and this starts to look like a spite thread.

Now what about Thorbuster armor? Or is Extremis still more powerful?

Tony Stark
What did I just say?What the f**k?

Well, Wonder Woman gave a good percentage of her own strength for that feat. Now, if you put Iron Man, Thor, Gladiator, and Sentry in that same position, just how much help would Tony be? He has never been shown to be at that level, and still has yet to be. So, I don't see how that helps your argument.

And, you still have yet to explain just how Iron Man can use his advantages to beat Wonder Woman.

I'm sure WW gave close to 100% at all times as did everyone else towing. But the % the weight of the moon that she was pulling probably wasn't as high as the rest. And when you put Iron man in the group with THOR, Glads, Sentry to do the same thing he probably wouldn't be pulling the highest % of the moon either.

I brought the fact out because some may think that it was just WW towing the moon and not a joint effort of DC's best.

And what if Tony brought out the 100's of Iron man suits and all attacked her as he did with The Super-adaptoid could WW handle that? Unlikely. Thats just #1 way that Iron man could beat WW.

wink

TheKahn
I'm sure WW gave close to 100% at all times as did everyone else towing. But the % the weight of the moon that she was pulling probably wasn't as high as the rest. And when you put Iron man in the group with THOR, Glads, Sentry to do the same thing he probably wouldn't be pulling the highest % of the moon either.

I brought the fact out because some may think that it was just WW towing the moon and not a joint effort of DC's best.

And what if Tony brought out the 100's of Iron man suits and all attacked her as he did with The Super-adaptoid could WW handle that? Unlikely. Thats just #1 way that Iron man could beat WW.

wink

Aside from the moon towing feat, there have been several instances where Wonder Woman has proven herself to be in the same league in terms of strength as Superman and Captain Marvel.

As for Tony bringing out past suit, I don't think that would be allowable as he don't get any prep and they are not part of his standard equipment.

Mindship
The mass of the moon is almost 10e20 tons...
100,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons...
100 billion billion tons...

Even if WW is moving only one-millionth of that, she is still towing a hundred trillion tons.

Great Caeser's Ghost! Can Iron Man do that? I don't know; I've never heard of him even approaching that, but I'm no expert. And as I asked before, if he could, what the hell is his power source?! It would take more power than all of human civilization currently produces--you'd need thousands of tons of antimatter per second, at least (which is why I think that level of strength, to begin with, is absolutely absurd).

Now, if you wanna talk, say, Iron Man against Justice-League-cartoon WW...now we have a contest, one Iron Man would likely win.

Scoobless
Now what about Thorbuster armor? Or is Extremis still more powerful?

Extremis isn't a new armour, it's a process Tony went through to enhance himself so he could beat a guy that kicked the crap out of him.... it basically improved everything about him, strength, speed, intelligence, healing, etc, etc... it also allows him to remotely interface with computers and take control of them... the only problem seems to be that he might be going a little bit crazy because of it... I'm sure it'll all be covered at some point during Civil War

Scoobless
The mass of the moon is almost 10e20 tons...
100,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons...
100 billion billion tons...

Even if WW is moving only one-millionth of that, she is still towing a hundred trillion tons.

Yeah... but the massive lack of gravity and friction/resistance helps

Avalonofthewind
Aside from the moon towing feat, there have been several instances where Wonder Woman has proven herself to be in the same league in terms of strength as Superman and Captain Marvel.

As for Tony bringing out past suit, I don't think that would be allowable as he don't get any prep and they are not part of his standard equipment.

There's also the lifting feat between her and Superman holding up The Spectre.
Spectre = weight of Eternity.

Mindship
Originally posted by Scoobless
Yeah... but the massive lack of gravity and friction/resistance helps
There's still inertia.

Mindship
Extremis...it basically improved everything about him, strength, speed, intelligence, healing, etc, etc...

Cool. Thanks for the info. But does that mean Thorbuster armor is more powerful, that That would've been a better match-up?

Soleran
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
There's also the lifting feat between her and Superman holding up The Spectre.
Spectre = weight of Eternity.

Slowed its fall, but yes its there.

Also Vision, Thor, Hercules, IM caught a huge ball Graivtron made that weighed thousands or millions of tons that fell WAY up and then they Threw the thing into the ocean..................I mean obscene lifting ffeats I would say go to WW however IM has some pretty crazy feats as well.

Also on the moon towing event it should also be noted that I have never pressed a Ford Explorer over my head but I have pushed one..................

UniOmni
They attempted to hold the Wrath. Failed though.

But for the fight, Tony in the Extremis has reaction time in divisions of a second. Not bad for Stark.

He possibly can match WW, on an average showing, but when taking her high end showings into consideration, she really is a league above, just going by averages.

She has an editorial staff shielding, and backing her. Tony doesn't.
She will always have an ongoing, due to her trinity status. Tony doesn't have that security.

She is akin to old English money and the power it brings, while Tony has to earn his way.
He will never stack up. Never.
Be content with him beating the Kalibaks and the Red Tornadoes of the comic book world.
He just doesn't have the icon status she does. To suggest he will ever approach the big leagues, is to be squarely in denial.

Scoobless
There's still inertia.

Maybe they were going with the moon's inertia..... i dunno... i haven't read that one

Cool. Thanks for the info. But does that mean Thorbuster armor is more powerful, that That would've been a better match-up?

Thorbuster was able to hurt and take hits from King Thor (as in take Odinforce attacks!)

Scoobless
Originally posted by UniOmni
She is akin to old English money and the power it brings, while Tony has to earn his way.
Be content with him beating the Kalibaks and the Red Tornadoes of the comic book world.
He just doesn't have the icon status she does. To suggest he will ever approach the big leagues, is to be squarely in denial.

You forget the power of a well made Film.... possibly a few well made films

It could happen.... not all Marvel films have to go the way of the Hulk and Elektra

embarrasment

IronKnight101
Originally posted by UniOmni
They attempted to hold the Wrath. Failed though.

But for the fight, Tony in the Extremis has reaction time in divisions of a second. Not bad for Stark.

He possibly can match WW, on an average showing, but when taking her high end showings into consideration, she really is a league above, just going by averages.

She has an editorial staff shielding, and backing her. Tony doesn't.
She will always have an ongoing, due to her trinity status. Tony doesn't have that security.

At least the new Extremis upgrade gives Iron Man a chance to hang around with the "big boys" for a little while if he actually decided to square off with one of them.

sexyking

And Mindship confused

How is a supposed tally of IM 3 and WW 2 give an overall winner of
WW?
No matter how you put it or try and cover it up that statement about my mum was meant as an attack simply because you lacked the capacity to back up what you stated about Ironman so you went the little boys route and chucked in a slight comment.

And correct me if i am wrong but have we ever met for you to be able to judge me based solely on looks or how sexy i am are your comments on looks a reflexion of some insecurities ?

R.O.T. Yahman
The problem with pitting anyone against DC's top tier heroes, like Wonder Woman, is that their power levels are not consistent.

Case in point...

I'm no expert, but I believe Cheetah is considered a formidable opponent for WW...yet I hardly see Cheetah as being able to challlenge someone who can help tow a moon.

In any event, if Cheetah can give WW a reasonable fight, why not Iron Man? Unless, of course, we accept that Cheetah can trounce Iron Man.

Good luck trying to introduce logic to this forum mate .... especially with the likes of Tony 'member' Stark. smile

I agree entirely about the consistency thing .... Which is why i think D.C. lifting feats are just ridiculous. Although there's something about seeing the occasional, 'earth shattering' feat

Mindship
Maybe they were going with the moon's inertia..... i dunno... i haven't read that one
Y'know... that's a simple idea that just never occurred to me (maybe because I haven't read it either; I only know this feat from scans). If they were working with the moon's inertia, really more guiding/nudging the moon in more/less the direction it was already going, rather than actually towing it (kinda like how scientists discuss real possibilities of nudging asteroids with nuclear explosions), then this feat can conceivably be dropped several magnitudes back into the realm of comic-believability.
Of course, it would also mean that WW's strength is not so stratospheric compared to Iron Man's wink

Thorbuster was able to hurt and take hits from King Thor (as in take Odinforce attacks!)
Now that's what I'm talking about. This IM would fare much better against WW, conceivably even whop her star-spangled butt, especially if the above about the moon is taken into account.

Now I see a real challenge here.

R.O.T. Yahman
confused

wink

Did they tell you it was for 'debating' ? .... and was Masters was spelt with a U ? smile

R.O.T. Yahman
Y'know... that's a simple idea that just never occurred to me (maybe because I haven't read it either; I only know this feat from scans). If they were working with the moon's inertia, really more guiding/nudging the moon in more/less the direction it was already going, rather than actually towing it (kinda like how scientists discuss real possibilities of nudging asteroids with nuclear explosions), then this feat can conceivably be dropped several magnitudes back into the realm of comic-believability.

Nope, they pulled it towards the earths atmosphere, and then pulled it back into Orbit. Its from the Waid series, Scoobles its a very good story arc involving the White Martians. wink

Now that's what I'm talking about. This IM would fare much better against WW, conceivably even whop her star-spangled butt, especially if the above about the moon is taken into account.

King Thor's durability is overrated, he was decked by Cap and nukes. smile

Apolloknight
Nope, they pulled it towards the earths atmosphere, and then pulled it back into Orbit. Its from the Waid series, Scoobles its a very good story arc involving the White Martians. wink

Cap decks anybody he wants to wink

Mindship
Nope, they pulled it towards the earths atmosphere, and then pulled it back into Orbit.

*back to the drawing board*

sexyking
Of course, it would also mean that WW's strength is not so stratospheric compared to Iron Man's wink

I actually read it and they were genuinely pulling the moon with raw strength, it might seem ridiculous but its a comic book so we cant really question a lot about it

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Cap decks anybody he wants to wink

Im starting to think that might be a Latent power of the Super Soldier Serum, or his shiled. smile

Scoobless

That was regular strength Thor (as Doc Strange had cut off his access to the Odinpower) .... and he only knocked him over... not like he KOd him or anything

stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
Isn't Tony Stark a sucker for hot women?

Scoobless
Aren't we all?

Demonic Phoenix
Aren't we all?

Good point but this guy is like a super-sucker for hot women.
He's like that cartoon guy Johnny Bravo(except he isnt a knuckle head of course and he doesnt embarass himself and he knows how to flatter women)

Tron
No matter how you put it or try and cover it up that statement about my mum was meant as an attack simply because you lacked the capacity to back up what you stated about Ironman so you went the little boys route and chucked in a slight comment.

And correct me if i am wrong but have we ever met for you to be able to judge me based solely on looks or how sexy i am are your comments on looks a reflexion of some insecurities ?

Okay, I've given you two enough chances. Let this be the last "unofficial" warning for the both of you. The last mention of your argument ends with this thread right here. So, drop it, move on, and get on topic.

Tony Stark

Think what you want... Doesn't matter to me.

Just get over it your boring me and everyone else.

Accel
With his Extremis upgrade, I think IM's chances increase significantly here, but I still see WW taking the majority.

xmarksthespot
I find this thread strange. If this were Iron Man vs Black Adam or Captain Marvel or Superman.. I highly doubt it would get beyond page one even (unless there was another catfight between members shifty ).

Tony Stark
I find this thread strange. If this were Iron Man vs Black Adam or Captain Marvel or Superman.. I highly doubt it would get beyond page one even (unless there was another catfight between members shifty ).

Current Iron man with EXTREMIS takes the majority of the fights with Black Adam and Captain Marvel (Shazzam) but I'm unsure about the % of victories against Superman at this time... I will have to see how Iron man fares against Sentry in Iron man #10 to be able to put forth a better opinion at that time because IMO it's Sentry> Superman.

wink

xmarksthespot
lmao...

Always with the pictures, are they supposed to distract from the fact that you haven't (and never do) put forward any sort of credible argument?

meep-meep

These tired words may have just resulted in the closing of this thread....and justly so...everyone knows WW would literally crush IM 9 times out of 10 even with his upgrade.

sexyking

smile smile smile

bigbran
Current Iron man with EXTREMIS takes the majority of the fights with Black Adam and Captain Marvel (Shazzam) but I'm unsure about the % of victories against Superman at this time... I will have to see how Iron man fares against Sentry in Iron man #10 to be able to put forth a better opinion at that time because IMO it's Sentry> Superman.

wink now that is oe tough ****ing team.
strange, iron man, blackbolt, professer x(i think), namor, reed.

meep-meep
wacko your right someone is boring everyone and your way of the mark if you think its me now we have both had warnings from the mod so this is the last time i acknowledge any of your posts besides delusional people usually equate to irrational thinkers .

You guys just don't get it...

sexyking
Originally posted by meep-meep
You guys just don't get it...

Actually i do its just well certain people can be annoying and get a response out of someone if you look above i have amended the mistake.

meep-meep
Say what you will but the mod here said just drop it. You guys didn't. Someone is trying to get the last word.

sexyking
Hopefully now that the bitching was has stoped i can give a valid reason why wonder woman would take this although certain members could claim Ironman could increase his power to fight wonderwoman. Well isnt WonderWoman linked to the earth and i am assuming this fight takes place on earth so wouldnt she be able to increase her strenght through the connection wit the earth and pummel Ironman

olympian
Your reasoning would be good. Except....when has WW increased her strength that way?

Tony Stark
lmao...

Always with the pictures, are they supposed to distract from the fact that you haven't (and never do) put forward any sort of credible argument?

big grin

I like to share from my vast collection of pictures. So that the masses may somehow benefit from them and so that they may if they choose to save one of them and add it to their collection. If they deem it a worthy picture that is.

roughrider
I don't know how to call this matchup. Diana seems superior on paper, but Tony does his upgrades and, well... no expression

LordFear
I dont see what you find so funny if we are to go by feats wonder woman wins as we have yet to see anything amazing from the so called improved iron man i am certain that armour will have limits after all its still a suit isnt it no weapon can hurt wonder woman that ironman throws at her this will be a fist fight and the question is can ironman go toe to toe with wonderwoman in a fist fight?

I don't buy that crap about no weapons thrown at her can't hurt her. IM no simple toy or clown. Dude you need to re up on Tony's arsenal.

hunbu04
Ironman strength level is low to be compare to the likes of wonderman, CM,Black Adam, Thor, Hulk, Hercules,Superman and the other tier. Even with the new upgrade ironman strength is probabily around thing level so stop this mess we all know ww will crushed him every time and another ww strength she once held up paradise island along with hercules can't ever see ironman strength reaching that level that was over trillions of tons

Trolt
Originally posted by hunbu04
Ironman strength level is low to be compare to the likes of wonderman, CM,Black Adam, Thor, Hulk, Hercules,Superman and the other tier. Even with the new upgrade ironman strength is probabily around thing level so stop this mess we all know ww will crushed him every time and another ww strength she once held up paradise island along with hercules can't ever see ironman strength reaching that level that was over trillions of tons
O btw : IM appears to be stronger than thing ( maybe it's the whole flight thing) , in IM13

dang thats why i dont like str-feats. Just take whatever highest feat a certain writer feels like throwing in , and that becomes the new "average" interpretation of said character.

I mean supporting islands isn't a direct correlation with fighting ability. IM had trouble supporting a construction crane (in some spiderman comic) which is <<<<<<an entire island!!

If ironman is entering a weight lifting contest with WW, no shit he's gonna lose, but this is going to be a fight, so it's a different story.

6/10 for WW (in any crossover i'd guess based on popularity as well as characterl)

as for a more realistic situation ...would a 300 pound body builder with metal wristbands and a lasso vs a 150 pound smart-guy with a bulletproof vest/armour and a small tazer suffice ?

Metalmanx

wink

What the f**k?

Oh, Tony. It never gets old.

Wonder Woman 10/10.

Evangel94
If Iron Man threw down with Sentry and won, he can do the same to Wonder Woman. If Iron Man can summon every armor in his armory are his army to fight Wonder Woman, then she's going down hard.

But if this is just a one on one fight, then I'd give Tony the slight edge because of his versatility.

Iron Man 6/10

Metalmanx
No offense, Evangel94, but do you even know who Wonder Woman is?

Evangel94
Originally posted by Metalmanx
No offense, Evangel94, but do you even know who Wonder Woman is?

What is this post supposed to mean? How exactly am I supposed to respond to this? Is this suppose to insinuate that I lack information regarding Wonder Woman?

Of course I know who Wonder Woman is. Next question.

xmarksthespot
Do you know Iron Man dies a terrible horrific death if and when he fights her?

Evangel94
Do you know Iron Man dies a terrible horrific death if and when he fights her?

I'd like to see it...really. But your post lacks even any residue of actual logical interpretation and information. Instead of actually debating me, you just question my answer. So in turn, I'll just tell you why Iron man isn't going to die a "horrific death" at the hands of Wonder Woman.

Iron Man has lasted over 43 years in the Marvel Universe fighting villains that are under, around, and over Wonder Woman's level of power and because of that he isn't suddenly going to die a horrific death because he's fighting ......who again?

Oh that's right! Wonder Woman. I almost thought he throwing down with the Hulk, absorbing the power cosmic from silver surfer, killing Dr. Doom, or remotely fighting super robotic killing machines with his mind in an empty armor while filming a national geographic special on how he's currently leading the charge in a civil war against half of the heroes on marvel earth.

And I'm going to tell you point blank that you're seriously under estimating Iron Man here.

And please don't respond with "well your underestimating Wonder Woman here", "you're a fangirl" or something to that effect. I seriousely don't need that in my cup of coffee.

xmarksthespot
She's faster, she's far stronger, she's far more skilled, she's more physically durable, she has faster reactions, she has an array of magical weapons, and the means to block anything and everything that Iron Man can throw at her by way of the Aegis shield.

Hulk is one dimensional. Silver Surfer kills Iron Man easily. Dr Doom given sufficient prep kills Iron Man easily.

I exaggerate about a horrific death, but not by much. He's outclassed.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Evangel94
What is this post supposed to mean? How exactly am I supposed to respond to this? Is this suppose to insinuate that I lack information regarding Wonder Woman?

Of course I know who Wonder Woman is. Next question.

Alright, cool. Just making sure.

I also deduced that you're not one of the usual "ZOMG! iron Man weenz!" people, which is always nice.

Further, I apologize for my previous post. Uncalled for, it was.

Now, onto the topic at hand.

Wonder Woman would destroy Iron man.

That's pretty much all I've got right now. I'd go more in-depth, but I must continue to study for my Final that's taking place in only a few hours... sad

Bald Bugger
Tony Stark said 10/10. Hahaha

He takes fanboy to another level.

olympian
Iron Man 98/100.

Ha! I already took it to another level.

xmarksthespot
ermm Fractions...

Bald Bugger
You were close but not close enough Olymian. !! evil face

Supreme being
Originally posted by olympian
Iron Man 98/100.

Ha! I already took it to another level.

Actually taking it to another level would have been 100/100 and still that would have been in the same range as 10/10 but higher numbers.

Anyway wonder woman wins.

Evangel94
She's faster, she's far stronger, she's far more skilled, she's more physically durable, she has faster reactions, she has an array of magical weapons, and the means to block anything and everything that Iron Man can throw at her by way of the Aegis shield.

Hulk is one dimensional. Silver Surfer kills Iron Man easily. Dr Doom given sufficient prep kills Iron Man easily.

I exaggerate about a horrific death, but not by much. He's outclassed.

She's not more durable. Since you fail to bring any evidence to the table. I will.

Scan #1 Woman can't even take an arrow.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>