Darkseid - Orion - Granny Goodness Vs Thanos - Adam Warlock - Gamora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Darkseid
Kalibak
Granny Goodness

vs

Thanos
Warlock
Gamora

No prep. Who wins?

Skeets
Thanos's team wins.

Takion
What the hell is Kalibak and Granny Goodness going too do?

golem370
It would be Thanos facing Darkseid & Warlock facing Kalibak & Granny Goodness and Gamora getting a pedi

Broly92
Originally posted by golem370
It would be Thanos facing Darkseid & Warlock facing Kalibak & Granny Goodness and Gamora getting a pedi
still
Originally posted by Takion
What the hell is Kalibak and Granny Goodness going too do?
and Warlock/Darkseid team wins

Malo
Darkseid
Orion
Granny Goodness

vs

Thanos
Warlock
Gamora

No prep. Who wins?

My bad its Orion in this fight not Kalibak

Takion
Originally posted by Malo
Darkseid
Orion
Granny Goodness

vs

Thanos
Warlock
Gamora

No prep. Who wins?

My bad its Orion in this fight not Kalibak
Thats more of a match, hhhhmmm.

I would still give it to Thanos team but not by a lot.

guy222
Granny vs Supergirl(Linda)

http://b.imagehost.org/t/0015/Supergirl_29_04.jpg http://b.imagehost.org/t/0750/Supergirl_29_05.jpg http://b.imagehost.org/t/0156/Supergirl_29_06.jpg http://b.imagehost.org/t/0956/Supergirl_29_07.jpg http://b.imagehost.org/t/0861/Supergirl_29_10.jpg
http://b.imagehost.org/t/0985/Supergirl_29_11.jpg http://b.imagehost.org/t/0093/Supergirl_29_13.jpg http://b.imagehost.org/t/0384/Supergirl_29_14.jpg http://b.imagehost.org/t/0286/Supergirl_29_15.jpg http://b.imagehost.org/t/0585/Supergirl_29_16.jpg

guy222
Team 2 FTW

Faux Smurph
Gamora's a major weak link.

Enyalus
Why? She's gone head-to-head with numerous class 100's, stalemated Ronan the Accuser and kicked Drax's ass with the power gem. Plus her blade is capable of killing gods...even Thanos fears it.

Bouboumaster
I give it to Team 2, mostly because no one in team 1 would stop the Mad Titan

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

The Great Galen
Team 1, orion is vastly better the gamora and PC DS could just construct a boomtube in Thanos brain.

King Kandy
What makes you think this is PC Darkseid?

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Team 1, orion is vastly better the gamora and PC DS could just construct a boomtube in Thanos brain. When has Darkseid ever done this?

The Great Galen
Originally posted by King Kandy
What makes you think this is PC Darkseid?

There isnt a PCDS, its always the samething.

quanchi112
There isnt a PCDS, its always the samething. Exactly. Superman,who has been depowered has beaten pc Darkseid.

guy222
team two

Knowsbleed33
Team 2.

Indestructible
Darkseid team FTW but not by much

fangirl101
Granny pretty much can pwn Gamora or Adam. She's probably as good a fighter as gamora seeing as how she trained all the female furies. But she's like class 100 plus, with all those reality altering powers she has. Orion could one shot adam or gamor with the AF. Then it's three on one against thanos. And he can't even beat DS.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Granny pretty much can pwn Gamora or Adam. She's probably as good a fighter as gamora seeing as how she trained all the female furies. But she's like class 100 plus, with all those reality altering powers she has. Orion could one shot adam or gamor with the AF. Then it's three on one against thanos. And he can't even beat DS. What panel feats does Granny have that make you assume she can defeat Gamora or Warlock? Thanos wrecks whoever he fights. He is well above top tier.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
What panel feats does Granny have that make you assume she can defeat Gamora or Warlock? Thanos wrecks whoever he fights. He is well above top tier. Granny defeated the greek pantheon and then assumed athena's identity and appeared to have her divine might. performing such things as barring everyone from paradise island and saving diana from a nuclear warhead.

skyfather
Thanos prolly solos

fangirl101
Originally posted by skyfather
Thanos prolly solos
When he can beat two skyfather levelbeings and a high end herald level being let me know. One who actually puts up a fight.

skyfather
When he can beat two skyfather levelbeings and a high end herald level being let me know. One who actually puts up a fight.

DS and granny aint skyfather.combined their not even close to the likes of tyrant or odin who thanos has fought.orion is mid herald at best.

Knowsbleed33
DS and granny aint skyfather.combined their not even close to the likes of tyrant or odin who thanos has fought.

Now you've done it. You've single-handidly turned this thread ugly.

skyfather
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Now you've done it. You've single-handidly turned this thread ugly.
duelbring itohyes

Knowsbleed33
It's not me you have to worry about. It's the DC "pundits" who will roll along shortly telling you how wrong and how stupid you are causing this thread to go to 50 or 60 pages.

skyfather
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
It's not me you have to worry about. It's the DC "pundits" who will roll along shortly telling you how wrong and how stupid you are causing this thread to go to 50 or 60 pages.

sorry my post wasnt meant to be aimed at you smile

any way its what we are here for to have a good debate.

Knowsbleed33
Good debates seem scarce on KMC lately.

Anyway, team 2 still.

TricksterPriest
Thanos vs. DS has never been a good debate. There's only ever been one right answer. Darkseid kills Thanos. End of story. He's just on a higher tier. Thanos can't take Odin 1/10. Darkseid has the ability to take a majority from Odin.

Granny is a non-factor. Orion is only mid herald due to status. He's high herald in terms of power, and only Thanos has a shot of beating him for the majority.

Darkseid is what tips the scales, put someone weaker for god's sake. By sheer feats and powers, he's stronger than all of team 2 combined.

and there haven't been good debates on KMC since Quan first showed up. sad

Knowsbleed33
^^^See what I mean Skyfather?

quanchi112
Granny defeated the greek pantheon and then assumed athena's identity and appeared to have her divine might. performing such things as barring everyone from paradise island and saving diana from a nuclear warhead. On panel?

What combat feats on panel does she have to give your argument the weight it needs to stay afloat.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thanos vs. DS has never been a good debate. There's only ever been one right answer. Darkseid kills Thanos. End of story. He's just on a higher tier. Thanos can't take Odin 1/10. Darkseid has the ability to take a majority from Odin.

Granny is a non-factor. Orion is only mid herald due to status. He's high herald in terms of power, and only Thanos has a shot of beating him for the majority.

Darkseid is what tips the scales, put someone weaker for god's sake. By sheer feats and powers, he's stronger than all of team 2 combined.

and there haven't been good debates on KMC since Quan first showed up. sad Darkseid cant even defeat Superman or Orion on his own anymore. Its anybody's fight. Thanos destroys marvel top tiers like children.

Orion has been seen as Orion's equal as of late. Thanos could take them all on and come out on top. They lack the power to ko Thanos.

Im tickled pink to be back on here trick.

Team 2 wins. Hard.

Red Hulk

and there haven't been good debates on KMC since Quan first showed up. sad http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1161382099-1161356741260.jpg

fangirl101
DS is the only being in history to kill Doomsday with an energy blast. Not even a guardian could do it. Put things in perspective of his power doesn't it.

Red Hulk
DS is the only being in history to kill Doomsday with an energy blast. Not even a guardian could do it. Put things in perspective of his power doesn't it. http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1162091973-1162052720705.jpg

TricksterPriest
Exagerating abit, but....the fact remains that DS did manage to kill H/P Doomsday for awhile. Something I don't believe Thanos can do.

Red Hulk
Exagerating abit, but....the fact remains that DS did manage to kill H/P Doomsday for awhile. Something I don't believe Thanos can do. And the proof that he killed him... is?

Besides, I'll pull a Quan here and when did HP Doomsday face a power on par with Thanos's? And let's jump off Darkseid's dick for a second.

The Great Galen
So if were taking full capcitty and ignoring accounts of pis/cis then why the hell does team 2 win. We have a legitimate high skyfather level God, a peak herald character and another powerful character. Gamora doesnt match up to Orion in the slightlest so she is isnt viable, essentially it comes down to warlock and thanos vs DS,Granny and Orion. In that case team 1 takes the overwhealming majoirty.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Red Hulk
And the proof that he killed him... is?

Besides, I'll pull a Quan here and when did HP Doomsday face a power on par with Thanos's? And let's jump off Darkseid's dick for a second.

Lets get off Thanos dick here for a second, has Thanos ever wrecked a team of top tiers..and I mean real peak herald beings. DS imposed himself into the source inflicting pain upon it, going by feats DS could construct a boomtube within Thanos brain if he wanted.

Red Hulk
So if were taking full capcitty and ignoring accounts of pis/cis then why the hell does team 2 win. We have a legitimate high skyfather level God, a peak herald character and another powerful character. Gamora doesnt match up to Orion in the slightlest so she is isnt viable, essentially it comes down to warlock and thanos vs DS,Granny and Orion. In that case team 1 takes the overwhealming majoirty. Why do you have Gamora vs Orion? That would mean you would have Adam Warlock vs Granny... and that would mean that Orion would take out Gamora faster than Warlock would take out Granny to make it three on two...

Anyway... Gamora could at the least hold Orion off for an extended period of time.

Red Hulk
Lets get off Thanos dick here for a second, has Thanos ever wrecked a team of top tiers..and I mean real peak herald beings. DS imposed himself into the source inflicting pain upon it, going by feats DS could construct a boomtube within Thanos brain if he wanted. What exactly does your post answer? If you're going to quote the post with seriousness, then answer it.

DS did this by tech... and a boomtube in the brain? When the phuck has this ever happened?

fangirl101
And the proof that he killed him... is?

Countdown proves that DS did in fact kill doomsday.

fangirl101
Why do you have Gamora vs Orion? That would mean you would have Adam Warlock vs Granny... and that would mean that Orion would take out Gamora faster than Warlock would take out Granny to make it three on two...

Anyway... Gamora could at the least hold Orion off for an extended period of time.
Show me adam worlock beating one skyfather level God. The LAST appearances of Granny prove that she in fact is skyfather level. her impersonating athena and powers plus the fact that she captured all of the Gods.

Red Hulk
Countdown proves that DS did in fact kill doomsday. No it doesn't.

Countdown proves that if you insert any picture, that people will instantly see what they want to see despite it not actually being confirmed.

The Great Galen
Why do you have Gamora vs Orion? That would mean you would have Adam Warlock vs Granny... and that would mean that Orion would take out Gamora faster than Warlock would take out Granny to make it three on two...

No she can't, Orion stalemated a enraged supes that was outclassing the JL and he defeated mantis. Were dealing with a dude who is peers with supes in every regard with even better combat speed/h2h skill...she is going down with a shor matter of time.

Red Hulk
Show me adam worlock beating one skyfather level God. The LAST appearances of Granny prove that she in fact is skyfather level. her impersonating athena and powers plus the fact that she captured all of the Gods. Wasn't she being casually tossed around by some of them? Didn't she have a really embarrassing loss to one of the girls?

It's been a while since I read Countdown, but I recall some bad battle feats.

Red Hulk
No she can't, Orion stalemated a enraged supes that was outclassing the JL and he defeated mantis. Were dealing with a dude who is peers with supes in every regard with even better combat speed/h2h skill...she is going down with a shor matter of time. May I have scans of the battle?
And beating Mantis... heh?

Better combat speed than Superman?

Either way, even if correct, this just brings me back to why the fudge are you putting Gamora up against Orion? Does the title have you doing this?

quanchi112
DS is the only being in history to kill Doomsday with an energy blast. Not even a guardian could do it. Put things in perspective of his power doesn't it. Ds didnt kill him. He buried him in rubble. When Doomsday got out he pwned Darkseid. Badly.

fangirl101
Wasn't she being casually tossed around by some of them? Didn't she have a really embarrassing loss to one of the girls?

It's been a while since I read Countdown, but I recall some bad battle feats. I'm sure granny probably captured the Gods one by one. and was over whelmed by them. plus the fact that most anyone would be casually tossed by the major greek Gods. all of them are skyfather level. They are the major pantheon. even the minor Gods could do seemingly impossible things. And after granny got softened up, then the gods gave the girls power to finish the job.

TricksterPriest
Granny didn't do shit against the gods, at least, nothing directly attributable to her. The capture of them either goes to Darkseid himself, or Apokolips tech.

Put Mantis, Grayven, Kalibak, someone actually useful.

Orion is good enough to take out Adam Warlock&Gamora, simply by sheer speed&power.

quanchi112
Lets get off Thanos dick here for a second, has Thanos ever wrecked a team of top tiers..and I mean real peak herald beings. DS imposed himself into the source inflicting pain upon it, going by feats DS could construct a boomtube within Thanos brain if he wanted. When has Darkseid constructed a boomtube in anyone's head? One scan is all I need.

The Great Galen
What exactly does your post answer? If you're going to quote the post with seriousness, then answer it.

DS did this by tech... and a boomtube in the brain? When the phuck has this ever happened?

Hmm...a bit unusual. DS used tech yet thanos also used tech for the energy contaiment block to hold Thor yet its still considered a viable tactic. Anyhow http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Outsiders22-22.jpg Don't see any tech there?

fangirl101
When has Darkseid constructed a boomtube in anyone's head? One scan is all I need.

He doesn't need to when he can seperate thier souls from thier bodies. Or turn them into a sperm and an egg cell by deaging them. Or aging them to dust.

quanchi112
Granny didn't do shit against the gods, at least, nothing directly attributable to her. The capture of them either goes to Darkseid himself, or Apokolips tech.

Put Mantis, Grayven, Kalibak, someone actually useful.

Orion is good enough to take out Adam Warlock&Gamora, simply by sheer speed&power. Based on? Orion cant even handle Supes,yet you think he is beating these two at once.

No one has the power to take out Thanos here. No one. Top tiers fall before Thanos.

quanchi112
He doesn't need to when he can seperate thier souls from thier bodies. Or turn them into a sperm and an egg cell by deaging them. Or aging them to dust. When did this happen in dc continuity? Why doesnt he simply do this to Superman. Who has darkseid even done this to. Not Raker,Superman,Orion,Doomsday,etc.

Red Hulk
I'm sure granny probably captured the Gods one by one. and was over whelmed by them. plus the fact that most anyone would be casually tossed by the major greek Gods. all of them are skyfather level. They are the major pantheon. even the minor Gods could do seemingly impossible things. And after granny got softened up, then the gods gave the girls power to finish the job. ...

quanchi112
Hmm...a bit unusual. DS used tech yet thanos also used tech for the energy contaiment block to hold Thor yet its still considered a viable tactic. Anyhow http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Outsiders22-22.jpg Don't see any tech there? He boomtubed them away. He didnt boomtube anyone's brain. erm

fangirl101
Based on? Orion cant even handle Supes,yet you think he is beating these two at once.

No one has the power to take out Thanos here. No one. Top tiers fall before Thanos.
How does a top tier rule a planet full of Gods? Even the parademons themselves are nearly as stong as superman. So how does one consider DS a top tier when he clearly has killed doomsday, has bitched secret, and zapped a pre crisis daxamite to dust?

The Great Galen
May I have scans of the battle?
And beating Mantis... heh?

Better combat speed than Superman?

Either way, even if correct, this just brings me back to why the fudge are you putting Gamora up against Orion? Does the title have you doing this?

Because it would be better to get tid of the weakest link first to focus on the bigger threats...oh and Orion has defeated Mantis on several occasions. Anyhow, gamora is a weak link that is essentially disposed off almost effortlessly, so the match is realistically only DS,Orion,Granny agaisnt Thanos and Adam.

quanchi112
... It is painful to read that.

Red Hulk
Hmm...a bit unusual. DS used tech yet thanos also used tech for the energy contaiment block to hold Thor yet its still considered a viable tactic. Anyhow http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Outsiders22-22.jpg Don't see any tech there? That's because Thanos later shot the containment block at Odin without any tech.

I'm talking about Darkseid causing pain to the Source... he did this by tech.

quanchi112
How does a top tier rule a planet full of Gods? Even the parademons themselves are nearly as stong as superman. So how does one consider DS a top tier when he clearly has killed doomsday, has bitched secret, and zapped a pre crisis daxamite to dust? Superman took on the Source's agent. Sure,he lost easily but please dont try to compare Supes to a parademon. Its hysterical. Are you comparing parademons to Superman? I guess they are comparable to Darkseid in strength as well.

He didnt kill Doomsday. Doomsday has never been rezzed that quickly ever. He simply buried him beneath rubble.

Was the predaxamite to dust thing in gds?

fangirl101
When did this happen in dc continuity? Why doesnt he simply do this to Superman. Who has darkseid even done this to. Not Raker,Superman,Orion,Doomsday,etc.
you might want to read countdown. it affirms that DS killed doomsday. DS has also killed lashina and brought her back to life. thus seperating her soul and having the power to recall it. He's aged beings and deaged validus. DS has no continuity issues because they are all him. projections of him that the real has never been seen until now. the final crisis.

Red Hulk
Because it would be better to get tid of the weakest link first to focus on the bigger threats...oh and Orion has defeated Mantis on several occasions. Anyhow, gamora is a weak link that is essentially disposed off almost effortlessly, so the match is realistically only DS,Orion,Granny agaisnt Thanos and Adam. Ya, and following that logic, Warlock dispatches Granny fast, so it's two on two either way. Going by Gamora being a pushover of course...

What's so special about Mantis?

DS, Orion against Thanos, and Warlock you mean...

Even the parademons themselves are nearly as stong as superman. ...

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1161382096-1160610951972.jpg

The Great Galen
Ya, and following that logic, Warlock dispatches Granny fast, so it's two on two either way. Going by Gamora being a pushover of course...

What's so special about Mantis?

DS, Orion against Thanos, and Warlock you mean...

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1161382096-1160610951972.jpg

Gamora is tough in her own right but not on orions level, she isnt viable in this fight and is as a result is disposed of. Even if Adam takes out Adam it will all just come down to a 2 on 2, in that case I dont see why DS couldnt simply work on Adam while orion holds off Thanos...and trust me Orion has a better shot of holding off Thanos then adam does of taking on DS.

The Great Galen
Oh as far as DS being only a top tier...http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv3_08-21.jpg http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-06.jpg http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/TheSpectre19V4-07.jpg http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/1991-02NewGods023p23.jpg Keep in mind he had just recently defeated both lightray and orion.

Red Hulk
Gamora is tough in her own right but not on orions level, she isnt viable in this fight and is as a result is disposed of. Even if Adam takes out Adam it will all just come down to a 2 on 2, in that case I dont see why DS couldnt simply work on Adam while orion holds off Thanos...and trust me Orion has a better shot of holding off Thanos then adam does of taking on DS. She doesn't have to be on Orion's level to hold him off for an extended period of time.

I still don't get why you're trying to find a loophole in the matches...
Thanos drops Granny in the first attack, and then him and Warlock hit Orion with everything he's got.

Three on one now.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Great Galen
Superman took on the Source's agent. Sure,he lost easily but please dont try to compare Supes to a parademon. Its hysterical. Are you comparing parademons to Superman? I guess they are comparable to Darkseid in strength as well.

He didnt kill Doomsday. Doomsday has never been rezzed that quickly ever. He simply buried him beneath rubble.

Was the predaxamite to dust thing in gds?

On the note of the batkick that you always bring up...http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Superman-Batman12pg13.jpg Mothbox powered Bats is more like mother****ing pwned bats.

quanchi112
you might want to read countdown. it affirms that DS killed doomsday. DS has also killed lashina and brought her back to life. thus seperating her soul and having the power to recall it. He's aged beings and deaged validus. DS has no continuity issues because they are all him. projections of him that the real has never been seen until now. the final crisis. I read the scan. I have a different interpretation.

So,he only has power over beings he creates and rezzes,correct?

GDS occurs in the future and isnt canon to current Ds.

The Great Galen
She doesn't have to be on Orion's level to hold him off for an extended period of time.

I still don't get why you're trying to find a loophole in the matches...
Thanos drops Granny in the first attack, and then him and Warlock hit Orion with everything he's got.

Three on one now.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

How am I finding loopholes exactly...im matching them up according to what makes sense. I dont know wat ur deal is here exaclty...either orion oneshots Gamora or he brutally beats her down. Either way you still have to prove granny is in somewhat a push over or at least weak enough that adam can take her.

quanchi112
Oh as far as DS being only a top tier...http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv3_08-21.jpg http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGodsv310-06.jpg http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/TheSpectre19V4-07.jpg http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/1991-02NewGods023p23.jpg Keep in mind he had just recently defeated both lightray and orion.

Sure,Darkseid can beat top tiers,but he can also get his ass kicked by them. Thanos cant. That is the difference.http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/ApokolipsNowPage31.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Countdown2p18.jpg

I have also seen Black Adam defy and survive his encounter with the Spectre,while Darkseid was oneshotted to the bone.

The Great Galen
I read the scan. I have a different interpretation.

So,he only has power over beings he creates and rezzes,correct?

GDS occurs in the future and isnt canon to current Ds.

Thats your opinion, anyhow http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/DoomsdayHunterPrey1pg34.jpg and http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/DoomsdayHunterPrey1pg38.jpg

The countdown bio even says DD was killed so......

quanchi112
On the note of the batkick that you always bring up...http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Superman-Batman12pg13.jpg Mothbox powered Bats is more like mother****ing pwned bats. Different story. Have you read the one where Darkseid gets batkicked?

quanchi112
Thats your opinion, anyhow http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/DoomsdayHunterPrey1pg34.jpg and http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/DoomsdayHunterPrey1pg38.jpg

The countdown bio even says DD was killed so...... No,it doesnt. The beams clearly failed. Darkseid failed to even counter this brutal assault.

The Great Galen
No,it doesnt. The beams clearly failed. Darkseid failed to even counter this brutal assault.

But the countdown bio just said....oh wait let me guess. When Quan read it this is probably how it came off"The OE failed to stop DD in the sameway a blast from Thanos would have". Nevermind that DS himself just said"you are beyond death"....there isnt much to figure out guy. DS was stunned by the fact that he didnt die which is why he wasnt fighting off DD's assult afterwards.

quanchi112
But the countdown bio just said....oh wait let me guess. When Quan read it this is probably how it came off"The OE failed to stop DD in the sameway a blast from Thanos would have". Nevermind that DS himself just said"you are beyond death"....there isnt much to figure out guy. DS was stunned by the fact that he didnt die which is why he wasnt fighting off DD's assult afterwards. Ds couldnt kill him. The bio shows his actions after every rezz,which included his stint on apokolips.

Yes,Ds was stunned THAT HE DIDNT DIE. BECAUSE,HE DIDNT.

Knowsbleed33
But the countdown bio just said....oh wait let me guess. When Quan read it this is probably how it came off"The OE failed to stop DD in the sameway a blast from Thanos would have".

I bet you that's exactly how Quan read it.

The Great Galen
Ds couldnt kill him. The bio shows his actions after every rezz,which included his stint on apokolips.

Take it up with DC, there the ones who printed it not me.

quanchi112
Take it up with DC, there the ones who printed it not me. Your interpretation is clearly different than mine.

The Great Galen
Your interpretation is clearly different than mine.

Kind of like the Odin fight eh, except in this case the actual publisher says it.

Red Hulk
How am I finding loopholes exactly...im matching them up according to what makes sense. I dont know wat ur deal is here exaclty...either orion oneshots Gamora or he brutally beats her down. Either way you still have to prove granny is in somewhat a push over or at least weak enough that adam can take her. No you aren't. You're matching them up so that the side you want to win, will win.

Funny, because you have to prove that with Orion beating Gamora.

The Great Galen
No you aren't. You're matching them up so that the side you want to win, will win.

Funny, because you have to prove that with Orion beating Gamora.

LMAO....make a thread on that to see who would win.

Red Hulk
LMAO....make a thread on that to see who would win. Do you have any reading comprehension at all?

Anyway, why would I have to consult others to see what I think anyway? Making a thread for something/someone proves nothing but ignorance in some shape or form.

The Great Galen
Do you have any reading comprehension at all?

Anyway, why would I have to consult others to see what I think anyway? Making a thread for something/someone proves nothing but ignorance in some shape or form.

Srry guy the wanking from ur end is a bit to much, read on some DC...check the respect threads of orion/ds then come back to me when your more informed.

Red Hulk
Srry guy the wanking from ur end is a bit to much, read on some DC...check the respect threads of orion/ds then come back to me when your more informed. Sorry, but you can't even make a case, or even argue against my actual point, so maybe you should learn how to read before you come to insult someone.

Hell, the mere fact that you made a thread proves that you have no actual ideal of what I'm saying.

Nvr makes better cases.

Knowsbleed33
Nvr makes better cases.

PWNED!

quanchi112
Kind of like the Odin fight eh, except in this case the actual publisher says it. I put up scans. The scans clearly supported my interpretation,not yours.

manx422
orion solos

quanchi112
Originally posted by manx422
orion solos laughing out loud

The Great Galen
Sorry, but you can't even make a case, or even argue against my actual point, so maybe you should learn how to read before you come to insult someone.

Hell, the mere fact that you made a thread proves that you have no actual ideal of what I'm saying.

Nvr makes better cases.

The Great Galen
Sorry, but you can't even make a case, or even argue against my actual point, so maybe you should learn how to read before you come to insult someone.

Nvr makes better cases.

Ur point or watever case ur making got lost a lil while ago...i was just being nice and trying to give u some spotlight.

The Great Galen
I put up scans. The scans clearly supported my interpretation,not yours.

So we will just ignore DS's quote and even what the countdown bio says...reported.

quanchi112
Ds couldnt kill him. The bio shows his actions after every rezz,which included his stint on apokolips.

So we will just ignore DS's quote and even what the countdown bio says...reported. My interpretation of the bio is different than yours.

skyfather
So we will just ignore DS's quote and even what the countdown bio says...reported.

reported!!what a loser

The Great Galen
My interpretation of the bio is different than yours.

........QUAN!!!!!!

quanchi112
........QUAN!!!!!! Leave it at that. You reported me for having a different interpretation than yourself. It wasnt stated in black and white.

The Great Galen
Yes it was....stated by a char in the comic and even stated on the countdown bio. Thats it I thought u had changed but u continue with ur bias views...the mods will handle this.

Badabing
My interpretation of the bio is different than yours. It's not open for interpretation. If a bio states a character flies then he/she flies. If it's a fairly ambiguous feat or statement then it's open for interpretation. Thanks.

reported!!what a loser Warned!! What a winner. Thanks.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
It's not open for interpretation. If a bio states a character flies then he/she flies. If it's a fairly ambiguous feat or statement then it's open for interpretation. Thanks.

Warned!! What a winner. Thanks. Here is the bio.

Whats your take on it?

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/doomsdaybio1.jpg

This is open for interpretation imo.

The Great Galen
Now that it's sorted, team 1 wins IMO. The only imposing threat from team 2 is Thanos with a strong support in Adam. Gamora and Granny could both be argued as the weak links, regardless of that I believe the fight would eventually come down between DS/Orion and Thanos/Adam.

In that even I believe Orion could take down Adam whilst DS could defeat Thanos, it would be a good fight but Team 2 for the majoirty.

quanchi112
Now that it's sorted, team 1 wins IMO. The only imposing threat from team 2 is Thanos with a strong support in Adam. Gamora and Granny could both be argued as the weak links, regardless of that I believe the fight would eventually come down between DS/Orion and Thanos/Adam.

In that even I believe Orion could take down Adam whilst DS could defeat Thanos, it would be a good fight but Team 2 for the majoirty. You contradict yourself in this statement.

What has Darkseid done that in your mind, proves he can beat Thanos?

The Great Galen
You contradict yourself in this statement.

Well he has shown to opperate on peak skyfather levels with the characters he has created under his own power...I mean u really just need to look at his run as a whole instead of pinpointed every low feat.

quanchi112
Well he has shown to opperate on peak skyfather levels with the characters he has created under his own power...I mean u really just need to look at his run as a whole instead of pinpointed every low feat. I look at the whole entire run. Who has he created that happened to be at skyfather levels?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Also who has he created that would defeat the Omega Thanos created in the mold of Galactus?

tsscls
You contradict yourself in this statement.

Beaten the source?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Also who has he created that would defeat the Omega Thanos created in the mold of Galactus?

The featless wonder? Stayne or DS himself. Statements be damned, Omega died to an exploding planet.

But if you insist, the Entropy Aegis trumps anything Thanos has ever created under his own power.

Mindset
Entropy Aegis was made under DS own power?

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm curious about that as well. Featless wonder.... It's hard to have feats when you don't have a long run in comic books. When it was stated on panel how powerful he was in comparison to Galactus I suppose that is just talk. If what was said was true.... then how would he exactly fair then?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Mindset
Entropy Aegis was made under DS own power?

Point. It was DS's power, plus apokolips tech and an imperiex probe. But Thanos didn't make Galactus under his own power either. stick out tongue He used the IG I believe, to extract the DNA.

And Thanos will not make another Omega. He's not an idiot. He abandoned the clones for a reason.

As for what DS has done, his entire career of feats under his own power is higher. Not to mention he's faster than Thanos and there's nothing protecting Thanos from the OE.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You didn't answer my question Trickster so on panel it was stated how powerful Omega was in comparison to Galactus right? So, if we go by that are you saying he pails in comparison to anything DS made on his "own"?

quanchi112
Originally posted by tsscls
Beaten the source? No,he didnt. He had the Source beat for a moment,but lost his advantage the moment Supes entered the fray.

Darkseid also had a powerup. If we go by powerups,Thanos wins this as well. smile

quanchi112
Point. It was DS's power, plus apokolips tech and an imperiex probe. But Thanos didn't make Galactus under his own power either. stick out tongue He used the IG I believe, to extract the DNA.

And Thanos will not make another Omega. He's not an idiot. He abandoned the clones for a reason.

As for what DS has done, his entire career of feats under his own power is higher. Not to mention he's faster than Thanos and there's nothing protecting Thanos from the OE. The oe couldnt kill Thanos. Firestorm,Raker,Superman,and WW can avoid the oe as well. You havent even proven that it would hit Thanos.

The Great Galen
The oe couldnt kill Thanos. Firestorm,Raker,Superman,and WW can avoid the oe as well. You havent even proven that it would hit Thanos.

Theres a signifcant speed difference between the people you mentioned and Thanos...plus DS has the combined powers of the DC Pantheons and the Soulfire Project amp. He could blast the OE from any space he wants so I dont see why it wouldnt hit him.

quanchi112
Theres a signifcant speed difference between the people you mentioned and Thanos...plus DS has the combined powers of the DC Pantheons and the Soulfire Project amp. He could blast the OE from any space he wants so I dont see why it wouldnt hit him. Thanos has beaten faster characters than Raker,easily. When did Raker use anything resembling superspeed?

Darkseid had the powers of these unknown pantheons when he lost to Superman,who is a top tier. The soulfire project amp is no longer with him,unless you think even with it,that he couldnt beat Supes on his own,or finish Orion on his own. Either way,Thanos destroys him.

Badabing
Team 1. DS>>>>>Thanos. biscuits

skyfather
Team 1. DS>>>>>Thanos. biscuits

reported for baiting

quanchi112
reported for baiting Bada is jealous of Thanos. But then again,who isnt.

Badabing
reported for baiting durlaughOriginally posted by quanchi112
Bada is jealous of Thanos. But then again,who isnt. Bada>>>>Odin>>>>Thanos! durfist

quanchi112
durlaugh Bada>>>>Odin>>>>Thanos! durfist No one makes fun of Thanos and gets away with it.

Ill find you bada. stick out tongue

The Great Galen
No one makes fun of Thanos and gets away with it.

Ill find you bada. stick out tongue

Here is the point I want to get at and the reason why I know DS>Thanos. Alright so check this out by a simple comparison of feats.

Thanos can defeat SS in 5-6 punches, very impressive and is certainly a testament to his power. DS on the other hand has done this http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/1991-02NewGods023p23.jpg He managed to defeat in a rather easy manner Orion and lightray http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/1991-02NewGods023p16.jpg and http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/1991-02NewGods023p20.jpg

Now Thanos took on WM Thor w/pg whom just before wrecked a group of top tiers. Its impressive that he stood up agaisnt Thor and endured a physical beating from him, however he knew he would be lose eventually thus he imprisioned Thor with his tech. DS on the other hand has done this http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/orion18kebbin01.jpg and this http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/SuperPowersV2_6of6_12.jpg

quanchi112
Here is the point I want to get at and the reason why I know DS>Thanos. Alright so check this out by a simple comparison of feats.

Thanos can defeat SS in 5-6 punches, very impressive and is certainly a testament to his power. DS on the other hand has done this http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/1991-02NewGods023p23.jpg He managed to defeat in a rather easy manner Orion and lightray http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/1991-02NewGods023p16.jpg and http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/1991-02NewGods023p20.jpg

Now Thanos took on WM Thor w/pg whom just before wrecked a group of top tiers. Its impressive that he stood up agaisnt Thor and endured a physical beating from him, however he knew he would be lose eventually thus he imprisioned Thor with his tech. DS on the other hand has done this http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/orion18kebbin01.jpg and this http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/SuperPowersV2_6of6_12.jpg Darkseid has lost to Orion and Superman before. Thanos has never lost to the Silver Surfer or any other top tiers.

Make the thread if you want to argue this any further.

The Great Galen
Darkseid has lost to Orion and Superman before. Thanos has never lost to the Silver Surfer or any other top tiers.

Make the thread if you want to argue this any further.

...cough Adam...Anyhow so what if hes lost to them. Is it mabybe something of a contradiction and general PIS or maybe it just maybe it means Supes and orion are above peak herald and possibly even lower trans. DS is a lot like Galactus, weve seen the feats they can accomplish when well written yet theres always a cause for them losing. In galens case its cause hes starving, and DS's case its his avatars.

At any point all of DS's high feats are consistent with his character whilst his low feats just defy general logic. The only thing Thanos has over him is consistency.

quanchi112
...cough Adam...Anyhow so what if hes lost to them. Is it mabybe something of a contradiction and general PIS or maybe it just maybe it means Supes and orion are above peak herald and possibly even lower trans. DS is a lot like Galactus, weve seen the feats they can accomplish when well written yet theres always a cause for them losing. In galens case its cause hes starving, and DS's case its his avatars.

At any point all of DS's high feats are consistent with his character whilst his low feats just defy general logic. The only thing Thanos has over him is consistency. A weaker Thanos lost to Adam's ghost. Thanos had already killed Warlock earlier. Ds is nowhere near like Galactus. For you to even compare the two just reeks of fanboyism.

What are Darkseid's high feats?

The Great Galen
A weaker Thanos lost to Adam's ghost. Thanos had already killed Warlock earlier. Ds is nowhere near like Galactus. For you to even compare the two just reeks of fanboyism.

Jack kirby already stated FP DS=Galactus and Kirby>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone's opinion. As for his high feats....well did u just not read the post i have above.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Oooooo my God now Darkseid = Galactus ........ Okay Galan go ahead and make that thread and lets see how it turns out. Comparing him to Thanos is one thing but now Galactus LOL unbelievable.

TricksterPriest
A weaker Thanos lost to Adam's ghost. Thanos had already killed Warlock earlier. Ds is nowhere near like Galactus. For you to even compare the two just reeks of fanboyism.

Read the respect thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Jack kirby already stated FP DS=Galactus and Kirby>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone's opinion. As for his high feats....well did u just not read the post i have above. Darkseid used to be written a lot more powerful. Yes,they werent that impressive.

quanchi112
Read the respect thread. roll eyes (sarcastic) I have.

The Great Galen
Oooooo my God now Darkseid = Galactus ........ Okay Galan go ahead and make that thread and lets see how it turns out. Comparing him to Thanos is one thing but now Galactus LOL unbelievable.

Once again, Jack Kirby>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you and everyone else.

The Great Galen
Darkseid used to be written a lot more powerful. Yes,they werent that impressive.

Right.........man I hate resorting to this.

quanchi112
Once again, Jack Kirby>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you and everyone else. Jack Kirby had some great ideas and was a great writer. My personal favorite writer is Starlin.

quanchi112
Right.........man I hate resorting to this. Ok,lets not derail this thread any further then.

The Great Galen
Ok,lets not derail this thread any further then.

Fine, no more reports and we will just be civil about this. IMO team 1 takes it because I think DS>Thano and Orion>>>>Gamora.

quanchi112
Fine, no more reports and we will just be civil about this. IMO team 1 takes it because I think DS>Thano and Orion>>>>Gamora. Yes,we need to learn how to be civil. I give it to the other team for reasons I have already stated. But,this is a good thing here. We learned to settle our own dispute without bada having to come in and threaten to ban either one of us from his blackberry(which I will destroy if it comes to that).

The Great Galen
Yes,we need to learn how to be civil. I give it to the other team for reasons I have already stated. But,this is a good thing here. We learned to settle our own dispute without bada having to come in and threaten to ban either one of us from his blackberry(which I will destroy if it comes to that).

Yes so we just will agree to disagree, sounds good to me.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I never understand why people run and report people to the mods for next to nothing. Just makes no sense and very childish.

quanchi112
Yes so we just will agree to disagree, sounds good to me. Good. Now, lets discuss Thanos over some pms and marvel at his greatness together. laughing out loud

The Great Galen
Good. Now, lets discuss Thanos over some pms and marvel at his greatness together. laughing out loud

You mean when he comes back as the abstract consort of death...man he just became a manbitch didnt he big grin

The man who onced had the HOTU is now resorted to simple arm candy...tis sad.

quanchi112
You mean when he comes back as the abstract consort of death...man he just became a manbitch didnt he big grin

The man who onced had the HOTU is now resorted to simple arm candy...tis sad. He always wanted Mistress death's affection. Chock another one up for Thanos. He is so past the whole conquer the universe thing. He is doing a-ok. Another goal accomplished. smile

KuRuPT Thanosi
^^^^ Did he really come back as that after Drax killed him? What comic is this in?

quanchi112
^^^^ Did he really come back as that after Drax killed him? What comic is this in? Annihilation 6 I believe. They just show Thanos by Death's side with a new look. Nova sees him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It's said he's an abstract or that is just speculation? Scans Quan?

quanchi112
It's said he's an abstract or that is just speculation? Scans Quan? Speculation,we really dont know.

Im going to eat lunch then Ill do a scan for ya. K. Check back in about twenty minutes or so.

KuRuPT Thanosi
thanks man

quanchi112
thanks man Look how happy Thanos is. smile

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Annihilation6-024.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.