Mib Vs Pred

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zbucsz
The Men In Black Vs. Pred warrior class full weponds and all that shit who do u thing will win this

i think the MIB cuz they prob know about preds and how to kill them and got guns to do it wit

braz
Predator crushes them.

Broly92
MIB have lots of agents and weapons to take down a Elder Pred so a warrior is nothing

braz
one question: how are they even gunna find the predator? he has a cloak. predator remains in cloak and snipes them from a distance with either his spear gun or plasma cannon.

Broly92
They have super advanced teck how can they not find him

braz
well ive heard that, but im not sure if this is true, that only the predators biohelmets can detect a predators thermal energy, and nothing else. so thermal vision probably wouldnt work. and i dont know what else u could use to detect a predator's presence when theyre cloaked.

Broly92
They have that technology probably or they could sacrifice one of their agents and attack

zbucsz
once they find pred just fire that lil gun at him that leaves that big ass 6 foot hole

zbucsz
well ok what if is only 2 mib tommy jones and will smith vs. pred who would win that one

Broly92
2 mib while he kills Jones
Will Smith takes out the cricket and fires killing the pred

braz
Pred pwns.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by zbucsz
The Men In Black Vs. Pred warrior class full weponds and all that shit who do u thing will win this

i think the MIB cuz they prob know about preds and how to kill them and got guns to do it wit

Please read the forum rules for further guidelines, but matches like this aren't allowed.

A character has to be primarily a comic character to be acceptable. Pred has comics and I allow battle with him fairly regularly, even though they are more know for the movies.

But MiB are also known much more for their movies than the few comcis they probably have. Add these 2 together = closing thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.